Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
OPERATION_DELETED.exe, vocaroid rp. Sign ups closed.
stbyleth
post Aug 12 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #1

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 98 068

procession

OPERATION_DELETED.EXE

The day started normally. The Master, controller of the computer, had booted up the machine. He smiled at his computer. He was a diehard fan of all the Vocaloids, owned all their voice files, and even had made a a couple of songs that turned out really popular on Nico Nico Douga. 

They watched him open up their folder. The magic arrow clicked on KAITO and dragged him out of the folder. The others looked somewhat sad, but all wished the aisu lover good luck. 

However, Miku noticed that the Vocaloid programme had not been brought up. She yelled to KAITO to look out —

— but it was too late. 

KAITO had been placed into the Recycle Bin. The Master right clicked... Empty bin. KAITO was gone. 

But Miku wouldn't have any of it. No. Putting on her game face and pulling out some leeks, she quickly got to planning with the others to reinstall her friend. 

They had to get to him before the computer was shut down.

But the tricky thing is, they've never left the confines of their folder and the programme... 

—————

Further Info

This is a Vocaloid RP. Simple enough. There will be some humour and some action and some love and some gore (thanks, Rin). It's open to all people, but please keep in mind good grammar and spelling are a must. 

This RP will end when either the computer is shut down or KAITO is found. 

Rules
  • Follow all forum rules, duh. 
  • Miku and Kaito are unplayable. I will play Miku when needed, and Kaito aren't with them.
  • Anyone else is playable, except for UTAUs. I don't know a lot of them, so they are off limits. That means no Teto. 
  • Good grammar. Please. Each post must be at least six lines long in Microsoft word, as well, to give people good things to bounce off of.
  • No bunnying, god modding, or powerplaying. At all! Bunnying will be done only by me; and it will only happen if the player has to go away/hasn't posted in a long time.
  • Only two characters per player.
CODE
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Vocaloid:[/b]
[b]How You will Play Them:[/b] Just how you see the character, and how you will play them. At least five sentences long.

Players
See next post.

I will not reserve any characters. First come, first serve. Unless I deny you. Then just keep trying.

This post has been edited by The Mad Hatter: Aug 13 2010, 08:40 PM

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Aug 12 2010, 09:38 PM
Post #2

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

Username: TMH
Vocaloid: Gackpoid: Kamui Gakupo
How You will Play Them: Oh, the samurai! Gakupo is noble, but he has his perverted moments. A lot. He's extremely sensitive but he tries not to show it, especially to Len and Kaito (his MAN BUDDIES OH YEAH). Gakupo is brave and pseudo-heroic. He is also very strict on traditional Japanese traditions. He enjoys eggplant, and his favourite song to sing is Dancing☆Samurai. (He loves the costumes.)

Username: Darkrow
Vocaloid: Rin Kagamine
How You will Play Them: Basically, Rin is cheerful, yet also sadistic and violent. She loves seeing people in pain. She deeply cares for him even though she may come off as bossy and rude with him. However, she's not above hurting him if he annoys her. Losing arguments can make her throw a hissy fit but she's quick to calm down; otherwise she manages to stay calm most of the time. She's very playful too, often wanting to "play games" with people. This, when considering her sadism and love for violence, isn't always good for the "victim".

Vocaloid: SF-A2 miki
How You will Play Them: Miki mostly acts very ditzy and often acts very clutzy and stupid. She can be quite naive and at times it seems that she's completely missing the point, but really, she might just be obscuring stupidity and may know more than she lets on. She will use her combat abilities when ever her friends are in danger, but other than those times she will never use them. She can be very confident, outspoken, and very determined when she wants to. She often surprises the other vocaloids and there is a lot more to this girl than most will assume... She also loves cherries.

Vocaloid: Megpoid: Gumi
How You will Play Them: A spunky tomboy with the bad habit to talk too much, Gumi is seemingly devoid of any phobias or fear and will face any enemy head-on. She's very likeable and even a bit hyper. However, she's not afraid to say what's on her mind and will stand up for any of her friends whether they like it or not. She is considered as nosy because of how curious she is. She has the surprising ability to know when someone is lying almost all the time, which means that lying to her is hard. She has a tendency to tease her friends playfully and literally tackle them to hug them for pretty much no reason. She loves carrots.

Username:Tymid
Vocaloid:Luka Mergurine
How You will Play Them: What a gentle soul. Luka is a curious creature, always wanting to help others and being too stubborn to realize that she needs more help than those she's trying to help out. Not that there's anything wrong with her, per-say...she's just very hypocritical about following her own advice! She's quite intelligent, but easily distracted from her intelligent chain of thought by shiny objects, simply because sparkly things drive her wild. Her typical facial expression is a furrowed brow, eyes glimmering in thought, a wrinkled nose and a mouth in the shape of a line, lips pressed together while she ponders the meaning and necessity of everything. Whenever she's not preoccupied with thinking, she's a chipper person with no brain-to-mouth filter, so responses and thoughts can be completely random and/or unnecessary. As stated above, she's great at giving advice, and terrible at taking it. She's also fantastic at giving wonderful bits of knowledge and ideas and precisely the right time, despite her attention defying nature. Overall, she's spunky, yet contemplative, focused, yet distracted, and intelligent, despite being so damn ADD. In short, Luka is a walking antonym. In other news, she loves peanut-butter and chocolate syrup sandwiches.

Username: Shadow Dragon
Vocaloid: Lily
How You will Play Them: Lily, on the most part, is a stubborn, loudmouthed person. She won’t take shit from anyone, no matter whom. She’s also a bit of a tomboy, and hates any ‘girly’ things. Thus, Lily won’t care if she would have to play dirty to get what she wants. Once Lily sets her eyes on something, she won’t be giving it up easily. Sadly, she won’t accept help from anyone else, until it comes to a point where it’s gone too far.

Username: TMH
Vocaloid: Kagamine Len
How You will Play Them: Len has a deep affection for his sister. He can't decide if it is incestuous or just brotherly love and protection. He can be easily taken advantage of, and he is the victim of the Master's sick fetishes. He usually hides behind his sister. He looks up to both Kaito and Gakupo, and they hang out quite frequently. He enjoys bananas and yellow onions.

Username: TMH.
Vocaloid: Hiyama Kiyoteru. LOOK AT THIS SEXY BEAST.
How You will Play Them: He is a schoolteacher, who sings once he's out of class. Kiyo is the teacher of Kaai Yuki, and is a lot like a father figure. He is very, very seductive, however, and he has set his eyes on Kaito. He shouldn't be allowed in schools. He enjoys chocolate pocky, and is somewhat clumsy when he's not in seduce mode. He often misplaces his glasses.

Username:Wishful Jirachi
Vocaloid: Miriam (using this image.)
How You will Play Them: She has a slightly dark and cold personality but the other vocaloid's more cheerful and polite attitude has washed off on her. Normally, she isn't the one to make plans or want to go along with other's leadership but is very determined. She never gives up on something and never declares any task as impossible.

This post has been edited by The Mad Hatter: Aug 13 2010, 08:39 PM

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 12 2010, 09:40 PM
Post #3

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Vocaloid: Rin Kagamine
How You will Play Them: Basically, Rin is cheerful, yet also sadistic and violent. She loves seeing people in pain. She deeply cares for him even though she may come off as bossy and rude with him. However, she's not above hurting him if he annoys her. Losing arguments can make her throw a hissy fit but she's quick to calm down; otherwise she manages to stay calm most of the time. She's very playful too, often wanting to "play games" with people. This, when considering her sadism and love for violence, isn't always good for the "victim".

--------------------
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Aug 12 2010, 09:47 PM
Post #4

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

Accepted derp.

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

For Lack of a Be...
post Aug 12 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #5

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Member No.: 106 944

Active Squad

Username: Darkmoonwolf
Vocaloid: SF-A2 miki
How You will Play Them: Miki mostly acts very ditzy and often acts very clutzy and stupid. She can be quite naive and at times it seems that she's completely missing the point, but really, she might just be obscuring stupidity and may know more than she lets on. She will use her combat abilities when ever her friends are in danger, but other than those times she will never use them. She can be very confident, outspoken, and very determined when she wants to. She often surprises the other vocaloids and there is a lot more to this girl than most will assume... She also loves cherries.

--------------------
roleplays (click to show)

Feel Free to PM me for any RP requests, or even if you want to collaborate!
+Quote Post

Tymid
post Aug 12 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #6

Nachtales
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 491

The Pack

This sounds way interesting, but I'd have to do some research on this Vocaloid business; I'm in the dark right now. Any good websites I could visit to find out more, or should I just google Vocaloid?

--------------------
[align=center]~><~
Draggies! 8D[/align][align=center][/align][spoiler=Credits!][align=center]Credit for CURRENT signatures: Paparazzi, Samoosian, Darcy Wing, TeeHeeDaruma.
Credit for Sprites: Weavile Luffer, DuesSuetonius, Firewave the Dragonite, Zeta of the Skies, Master PokePilot, Skyking240 GirlcalledBob, Drakonawin, PokeNOM NOM NOM, Proddit, Tysm.
Credit for Avatars: Ruki, Sparkleplex, Greykitty, Weavile Luffer, CuPcAkEbUnNy, Absoleevee, JelloJolteon2000, FangChan13, Agent Arcanine, Niltava, Creature Feature, TehArtMonkey, Schmee, Miharu, Mya, TyeDyeWolf, mewkeemyuu, Miekiki, Flygon 3X, TeeHeeDaruma, Teh Huntress.[/spoiler][/align][spoiler=Sprite Collection! (Rotating Images)][align=center]
[align=center][/spoiler]
The Insanity.

Raven, my OC Trainer

Tymid the Nachtales

[/align]
[/align][spoiler=P.A.N.E and Uprising][align=center]
Credit: PokeNOM NOM NOM and Ruki

Raven Amaranth
Current Levels

Credit: Doctor Octopus

Uprising [/spoiler][align=center]~*~
Sprite Credit: Poke NOM NOM NOM

Raine Vega
Progress Tracking[/align][/align]
+Quote Post

For Lack of a Be...
post Aug 12 2010, 10:24 PM
Post #7

SPHERICAL
Group Icon

Member No.: 106 944

Active Squad

@Tymid: Here's a link to the Vocaloid Wiki. It has a lot of info about the Vocaloids

--------------------
roleplays (click to show)

Feel Free to PM me for any RP requests, or even if you want to collaborate!
+Quote Post

Tymid
post Aug 12 2010, 10:30 PM
Post #8

Nachtales
Group Icon

The Pack

Thank you, Darkmoonwolf. I'll research tonight and post a profile tomorrow, so might I call a reserve spot? cat.gif

...I lied. I need to read more. I'm falling more towards Luka, now. Bah.

This post has been edited by Tymid: Aug 12 2010, 10:43 PM

--------------------
[align=center]~><~
Draggies! 8D[/align][align=center][/align][spoiler=Credits!][align=center]Credit for CURRENT signatures: Paparazzi, Samoosian, Darcy Wing, TeeHeeDaruma.
Credit for Sprites: Weavile Luffer, DuesSuetonius, Firewave the Dragonite, Zeta of the Skies, Master PokePilot, Skyking240 GirlcalledBob, Drakonawin, PokeNOM NOM NOM, Proddit, Tysm.
Credit for Avatars: Ruki, Sparkleplex, Greykitty, Weavile Luffer, CuPcAkEbUnNy, Absoleevee, JelloJolteon2000, FangChan13, Agent Arcanine, Niltava, Creature Feature, TehArtMonkey, Schmee, Miharu, Mya, TyeDyeWolf, mewkeemyuu, Miekiki, Flygon 3X, TeeHeeDaruma, Teh Huntress.[/spoiler][/align][spoiler=Sprite Collection! (Rotating Images)][align=center]
[align=center][/spoiler]
The Insanity.

Raven, my OC Trainer

Tymid the Nachtales

[/align]

Raven Amaranth
Current Levels

Raine Vega
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 13 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #9

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Vocaloid: Megpoid: Gumi
How You will Play Them: A spunky tomboy with the bad habit to talk too much, Gumi is seemingly devoid of any phobias or fear and will face any enemy head-on. She's very likeable and even a bit hyper. However, she's not afraid to say what's on her mind and will stand up for any of her friends whether they like it or not. She is considered as nosy because of how curious she is. She has the surprising ability to know when someone is lying almost all the time, which means that lying to her is hard. She has a tendency to tease her friends playfully and literally tackle them to hug them for pretty much no reason. She loves carrots.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sl3ndii
post Aug 13 2010, 09:30 AM
Post #10

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 579

Active Squad

Username:Gijinka overload
Vocaloid:Luka Megurine
How You will Play Them:A brave fearless girl who has grown out of any phobias. She is both moody and husky because she is used for Jazz songs. When angry,she will use her whip to attack the person who made her mad. She is tall for her age and stands at 162 cm (5'4"). She is one of the older Vocaloids as she is 20 years old. She loves tuna.

This post has been edited by Gijinka overload: Aug 13 2010, 10:39 AM

--------------------
Mon, June 23: I have lost interest in using the sites due to other websites taking my interest so I will no longer be online as of today
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Aug 13 2010, 10:19 AM
Post #11

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

@ DMW: Accepted! Also thanks for pointing Tymid to the wiki ^^

@ Dark: accepted again derp.

@ Gijinka overload: I need spaces in between full stops. If you don't, you don't meet the grammar standard. Try again.

Also I'll probably snag Len later wink.gif

This post has been edited by The Mad Hatter: Aug 13 2010, 10:33 AM

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Sl3ndii
post Aug 13 2010, 10:40 AM
Post #12

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 579

Active Squad

QUOTE(The Mad Hatter @ Aug 13 2010, 04:19 PM) *
@ Gijinka overload: I need spaces in between full stops. If you don't, you don't meet the grammar standard. Try again.

Edited my sign-up.

--------------------
Mon, June 23: I have lost interest in using the sites due to other websites taking my interest so I will no longer be online as of today
+Quote Post

Tymid
post Aug 13 2010, 10:44 AM
Post #13

Nachtales
Group Icon

The Pack

Well, dang. Looks like Gijinka got the character I was going to play. Oh, well. :/

--------------------
[align=center]~><~
[align=center][/spoiler]
The Insanity.

Raven, my OC Trainer

Tymid the Nachtales

[/align]

Raven Amaranth
Current Levels

Raine Vega
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Aug 13 2010, 11:51 AM
Post #14

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

@ Gijinka overload: The fact you had to edit it makes me wonder how good you'll do in the RP. So denied. Try for a different character. You also didn't bold the things, when it was a simple copy-paste form. Thus, I cannot be sure you read the first post.

@ Tymid: Don't assume. wink.gif

@ NES2: lol no I want canon ones. Making your own would be called an UTAU. Vocaloid is a Japanese programme. There's ones that can sing in English though. Go look them up. :u

This post has been edited by The Mad Hatter: Aug 13 2010, 11:53 AM

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Tymid
post Aug 13 2010, 12:05 PM
Post #15

Nachtales
Group Icon

The Pack

Bahaha, I know, right? It makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me". Get it? Bahaha. I'm silly, today.

Actually, since Gijinka got denied (no offense, Gijinka), may I put in an application for Luka? If not, I'll change descriptions, but here's my application before Luka gets nabbed again. :P

Username:Tymid
Vocaloid:Luka Mergurine
How You will Play Them: What a gentle soul. Luka is a curious creature, always wanting to help others and being too stubborn to realize that she needs more help than those she's trying to help out. Not that there's anything wrong with her, per-say...she's just very hypocritical about following her own advice! She's quite intelligent, but easily distracted from her intelligent chain of thought by shiny objects, simply because sparkly things drive her wild. Her typical facial expression is a furrowed brow, eyes glimmering in thought, a wrinkled nose and a mouth in the shape of a line, lips pressed together while she ponders the meaning and necessity of everything. Whenever she's not preoccupied with thinking, she's a chipper person with no brain-to-mouth filter, so responses and thoughts can be completely random and/or unnecessary. As stated above, she's great at giving advice, and terrible at taking it. She's also fantastic at giving wonderful bits of knowledge and ideas and precisely the right time, despite her attention defying nature. Overall, she's spunky, yet contemplative, focused, yet distracted, and intelligent, despite being so damn ADD. In short, Luka is a walking antonym. In other news, she loves peanut-butter and chocolate syrup sandwiches, and TUNA!!

Theme Song: Toeto <3

This post has been edited by Tymid: Aug 14 2010, 08:27 PM

--------------------
[align=center]~><~
[align=center][/spoiler]
The Insanity.

Raven, my OC Trainer

Tymid the Nachtales

[/align]

Raven Amaranth
Current Levels

Raine Vega
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Aug 13 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #16

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

@ NES2: Which ones do you have in mind?

@ Tymid: fffffffffff hahahaha also accepted XD

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Aug 13 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #17

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

Eh... No, that's not what I had originally intended. The "Master" is a Japanese teenager, so all he has are Vocaloids.

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Aug 13 2010, 12:42 PM
Post #18

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

lol oh well. It's a Vocaloid RP, duh! Vocaloids only~
Suit yourself.

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Tymid
post Aug 13 2010, 12:48 PM
Post #19

Nachtales
Group Icon

The Pack

WIN! -does the happy dance-

I shall celebrate with...a lunch consisting of peanut butter and jelly sammiches and a granola bar.

...By the way, forgive me if this is stated in the first post, but about when will this RP be started? cat.gif

--------------------
[align=center]~><~
[align=center][/spoiler]
The Insanity.

Raven, my OC Trainer

Tymid the Nachtales

[/align]

Raven Amaranth
Current Levels

Raine Vega
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Aug 13 2010, 01:02 PM
Post #20

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

@ NES2: Cool it man. I have homework.

@ Tymid: Probably later today, I suppose.

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:48 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.