Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
16 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Blazing Pixels, We work with a burning passion!
Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 18 2011, 08:49 AM
Post #1

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

Hi. I'm Mars Adept Enten, AKA MAE. You've probably seen my work on various users' avatars. I find making pixel-over avis for others to be rather fun, so I decided to open a shop.

Shop Rules (click to show)

Failure to follow any rules will result in a strike. Three strikes, you're banned. Kinda like baseball, 'kay? For good behavior, I will remove one strike per week. That means you follow the rules and whatnot. If you act decent for a week, one strike will be removed. If you start acting up, then that strike's right back on your record. However, I'll be lenient if it's your first offense. Afterwards, I'll expect you to follow the rules.

Workers and Icons List (click to show)

I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE WORKERS AT THIS TIME. If someone decides to quit or retire, then I'll mention something here.

Slots (click to show)

Application Form-Be sure to follow this if you're interested in working here, 'kay? (click to show)

Don't worry about forms, I can make those for you if you don't include them. Although including them makes things less difficult for me. wink.gif If you forget to put forms in, but later decide on your forms, just post with your forms, and I'll include them here.

As a starter, here's what a example application form would look like:
Username: Mars Adept Enten
Worker's Icon: entei.gif
Number of Slots: 5
What you do: Pixel-over avatars, sprite recolors, cartoon sprites, TCG Banners, GIMP BG avatars, userbars, and PC wallpapers.
Examples:
Form Examples (click to show)

Banned List (click to show)

Examples (click to show)

Alright. Now you're probably wondering what the forms are, right? Well, here they are.

Forms (click to show)

Interested in supporting this shop and/or get the word out? I have a banner that you can put in your sig, or a userbar if you prefer that.

CODE
[*url="http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=56408"]
[IMG*]http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/DragonQueen12/Blazing%20Pixels%20Stuff/BPBanner.png[/IMG]

[url="http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=56408"]
CODE
[*url="http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=56408"]
[*img]http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff413/Vipelierre/BlazingPixelsUserbar.png[*/img][*/url]

If you use the userbar, please credit Vipelierre, as he's the one who made it.

*Form errata: added Sprite Generation for recolors. Otherwise, assume that I will use Gen V sprites. If you suggest a Gen I/II sprite, please, please, please don't make me revamp it. I'm terrible at revamps. Have someone else revamp it or have one of my workers do it if they have that as one of the things they'll do. And be sure to provide the revamped sprite, too! Otherwise, I can't do the request (though that should be obvious.)

Form errata 2: Added stuff to specify what people are requesting. All requests on my current list do not need to re-submit their requests. New requests will need to follow the revised forms. If I have '(unspecified type)' in your request, you need to specify what type of request you want.

Form errata 3: I will only use dafont.com, as they let you simply download fonts. I will not use any other sites. Unless I can find other sites that simply allow downloading of their available fonts.

Note: I'm going to have to ask my workers to put all their examples into a single image like I did with mine, upload it, and give me the link, otherwise I won't be able to put any more images in this post. Also, please use something like Photobucket or Imageshack for your aggregate example pics, because ezimba.com deletes pictures after 30 days, and it's a real pain to replace expired image codes every month.

EXTRA NOTE: I'm going to have to do a complete overhaul of this store. So, if any of my workers would like to retire/still wish to work here, PLEASE PM ME, with the Subject Line 'Blazing Pixels'! I have some workers that are inactive, and wish to know their current status. Because this first post is getting very cluttered, as you can see.

Note 2: I've received a PM from Philosopher Greece (now known as Takahashi) and she has indicated she is still interested in working here. Everyone else has not yet responded.

Mods, could you split this post into two, with the general stuff in one part and the examples/forms in another, please?

This post has been edited by Mars Adept Enten: Oct 8 2015, 11:55 AM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Dark Way
post Jun 18 2011, 09:33 AM
Post #2

Villain of this story.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 98 396

Under the fullmoon...

Pokémon: Umbreon
Palette(s) Water

--------------------

Name: Shiki
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My Littel Umbreon Minions (click to show)

Look what there is. (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 18 2011, 09:48 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

GS Crew

*waggles hand* Kinda tempted to reject this, because you didn't specify the worker, but I'll let it pass this time. Accepted. *goes to add to list*

EDIT: Could you specify the Gen sprite I should use? Since it's a Gen II Pokémon, you can suggest any gen from II to V. If you suggest GII, could you provide me with a revamped sprite? Because I'm horrible at revamping. *shouldn't mention that she slaughters the shading on her revamps* shift.gif You didn't see or read that.

This post has been edited by Mars Adept Enten: Jun 18 2011, 10:09 AM

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

Calming Madman
post Jun 18 2011, 10:38 AM
Post #4

FINISH HIM.
Group Icon

Member No.: 131 527

3rd Street Saints

Pokémon: Um....Can you do two? Cause I want two Meloetta's One in Step and the other in Pira (I can't spell)
Text (does not include username, Pokémon's name(s) or National 'Dex #(s) I automatically add that): Graceful
Font: Italics?
entei.gif

--------------------

Credit to cycloneblaze and NegativeDiamond.

I used to be a adventurer like you, until I took a arrow to the knee.
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 18 2011, 11:38 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

GS Crew

I assume you're asking for a pixel-over avi, Heaven Falling? Unfortunately, I can't find Meloetta's Sugimori Art or Dream World Art (either forme). None of the 'secret' Gen V Legends have those yet (presumably because Nintendo hasn't 'officially' revealed them.) Only Bulbasaur through Kyurem currently have their Sugimori Art and Dream World Art uploaded. And there aren't any TCG cards of Meloetta yet, either. So... do you have an alternate choice I could use instead?

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Dark Way
post Jun 18 2011, 11:42 AM
Post #6

Villain of this story.
Group Icon

Under the fullmoon...

QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ Jun 18 2011, 05:48 PM) *
*waggles hand* Kinda tempted to reject this, because you didn't specify the worker, but I'll let it pass this time. Accepted. *goes to add to list*

EDIT: Could you specify the Gen sprite I should use? Since it's a Gen II Pokémon, you can suggest any gen from II to V. If you suggest GII, could you provide me with a revamped sprite? Because I'm horrible at revamping. *shouldn't mention that she slaughters the shading on her revamps* shift.gif You didn't see or read that.

Okey I will give it again

Pokémon: Umbreon
Palette(s): Water
Sprite Generation: gen 5
entei.gif

Is now good?

--------------------

+Quote Post

scarletshinigami
post Jun 18 2011, 11:56 AM
Post #7

Your #1 Skitty fan~
Group Icon

Member No.: 81 333

Team of Badass

Can I have a pixel over for TCG art, but not used as an avatar? cat.gif If you can't make it transparent, then I could try making it transparent if you want to.

Pokémon: Skitty
Text (if any; does not include my standard stuff of Pokémon name, username and National 'Dex number): None
Font (I can use almost anything from www.dafont.com for this, so check that site for those): None

And can you use this image for the pixel over?: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ski...Awakened_119%29
entei.gif

Please and thank you!

--------------------

Click the image above to lead you to my GPX+ profile...

...and click the image below for my VDex profile.

Ultimate shiny hunt... (click to show)
Other stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 18 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

GS Crew

@Dark Way: Yes, that's much better.
@scarletshinigami: So you don't want any text at all, including my usual stuff, just a pixel-over of that card's artwork? Or am I misreading that?

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

scarletshinigami
post Jun 18 2011, 01:02 PM
Post #9

Your #1 Skitty fan~
Group Icon

Team of Badass

QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ Jun 18 2011, 10:56 AM) *
@scarletshinigami: So you don't want any text at all, including my usual stuff, just a pixel-over of that card's artwork? Or am I misreading that?

And without a background, yes.

--------------------

+Quote Post

zbx
post Jun 18 2011, 01:40 PM
Post #10

Idk what zbx stands for
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 314

I dont even

May I be a worker? *puppy dog eyes*

Username: zbx
Worker's Icon: charizard.gif
Number of Slots: 5 (for now)
What you do: Splices, Recolors (I can do color swaps, you can pick colors, or pick one of my palletes), Infernos, Small edits (NOT full or heavy scratches), and Linelesses.
Examples:
Examples (click to show)

Hope you like them! grin.gif
If you want to reject me, feel free! I know I'm not that good so it's fine if you don't want me to be a worker.
I tried a revamp, and I have one that I think looks okay. If you want to see it, I'll PM you. I didn't put it in my examples because that's my only revamp.

This post has been edited by zbx: Jun 18 2011, 01:51 PM

--------------------

STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A TRIPLE RAINBOW

Awesome Places! (click to show)
I don't like charizard :P (click to show)
Credits (click to show)
Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Calming Madman
post Jun 18 2011, 02:19 PM
Post #11

FINISH HIM.
Group Icon

3rd Street Saints

Uh.....I think that Shiny Delibird and Shiny Absol will work....I have both.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 18 2011, 02:27 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

GS Crew

No, no, no! Your work is excellent! You're hired! Besides, the more, the merrier! happy.gif

Dark Way, I got your recolor done:

CODE
[*IMG]http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/DragonQueen12/Recolors%20And%20Palettes/WaterUmbreonRecolorWBG.gif[*/IMG]

Hope you like it! cat.gif

@scarletshinigami: So, a TCG Pixel-Over of Skitty with no BG and no text. Is that right? I'll try my best on the 'no BG' part, but there's no guarantees with that kind of thing. I'm not that good at transparentizing works, and mostly use www.iaza.com for those, but I can do GIMP transparencies (which I think I might have to do this time around), albeit not very good ones.

*wonders if any of her old PokéArt Superstore co-workers will join up*

This post has been edited by Mars Adept Enten: Sep 10 2014, 03:28 PM

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Dark Way
post Jun 18 2011, 02:39 PM
Post #13

Villain of this story.
Group Icon

Under the fullmoon...

QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ Jun 18 2011, 10:27 PM) *
No, no, no! Your work is excellent! You're hired! Besides, the more, the merrier! happy.gif

Dark Way, I got your recolor done:

CODE
[*img]http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/DragonQueen12/WaterUmbreonRecolorWBG.gif[*/img]

Hope you like it! cat.gif

@scarletshinigami: So, a TCG Pixel-Over of Skitty with no BG and no text. Is that right? I'll try my best on the 'no BG' part, but there's no guarantees with that kind of thing. I'm not that good at transparentizing works, and mostly use www.iaza.com for those, but I can do GIMP transparencies (which I think I might have to do this time around), albeit not very good ones.

*wonders if any of her old PokéArt Superstore co-workers will join up*

Ofcourse I like it<3 thank you~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 18 2011, 02:43 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

GS Crew

You're welcome. ^_^.gif Be sure to credit me if you use it, 'kay? I actually had to update that particular palette, because the primary color and secondary color kinda blended together. It looked really weird, trust me. But I got that straightened out now.

*realizes she should get a banner or something like that to advertise*

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

scarletshinigami
post Jun 18 2011, 03:03 PM
Post #15

Your #1 Skitty fan~
Group Icon

Team of Badass

QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ Jun 18 2011, 12:27 PM) *

Nah, it's okay if it doesn't look good, as long as you tried your best. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 18 2011, 03:07 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

GS Crew

OK, then. *gets to work on requests*
zbx, do you want me to do the forms or do you want to?

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Calming Madman
post Jun 18 2011, 04:03 PM
Post #17

FINISH HIM.
Group Icon

3rd Street Saints

Did you not see my post? *points*

--------------------

+Quote Post

zbx
post Jun 18 2011, 04:16 PM
Post #18

Idk what zbx stands for
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 314

I dont even

QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ Jun 18 2011, 01:07 PM) *
OK, then. *gets to work on requests*
zbx, do you want me to do the forms or do you want to?

Umm, I'll do the forms :D
Should I PM you when I'm done with them?

This post has been edited by zbx: Jun 18 2011, 04:16 PM

--------------------

STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A TRIPLE RAINBOW

Awesome Places! (click to show)
I don't like charizard :P (click to show)
Credits (click to show)
Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jun 19 2011, 09:28 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

GS Crew

@zbx: I got your PM. Thanks. Could you also provide the [img] codes for the pics, so I can add your examples?
@Heaven Falling: No, I didn't forget about yours. I just need a specification of the avatar type (Sugimori Art, Dream World Art, TCG Art, GIMP Background for me to start on it. Otherwise, I'll have to select a default type. And I don't want to have to do that.

--------------------

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

+Quote Post

Wishful Jarachi
post Jun 19 2011, 11:02 AM
Post #20

Once there was an ugly Candlejack.He was so ugly that-
Group Icon

Member No.: 135 066

I LOVE THEM >:C

Hello Foo,may I be a worker awesome.gif?

Username: Johnny Knoxville
Worker's Icon: furret.gif
Number of Slots: 5
What you do: Drawings,Traditional and Digital,and Splices.
Examples: Drawings
Splices (click to show)

This post has been edited by Johnny Knoxville: Jun 19 2011, 11:03 AM

--------------------

Wonderful
Cheerful
Magical
Caring
Funny
asdf

Apparently,this is what people think of me. ;A;
I love you guys.

My Shop|deviantArt|My Hetalia Roleplay OCC Signups
Stuff for Me~! (click to show)
+Quote Post

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:01 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.