Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Admin-Sponsored/Created mass clicking guide
Rofl Copter
post Jul 19 2010, 04:41 AM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 43 628

Sought Shinies

As we all know, mass clicking is the main way to get points on this site, and the best possible way to hatch eggs, obtain requirements for achievements and to hatch shinies. There have been several user-created guides to show how to mass click, and although those are very useful and have lead people to be smashing clicking records over the past couple of months, they have flaws for the site use itself. Example, establishing a large amount of connections (100+, as recommended in a few mass clicking guides) may lead someone to become Temporarily, and even sometimes permanently IP banned from the site, and some of the methods used in some mass clicking guides are frowned upon.

What I am suggesting is an admin/site-sponsored guide to show how to mass click that will not affect the site or one's usage of the site. This could be, like many other things, located either in the help page or as a link that may appear in it that could show how to consistently reach a high(ish) amount of clicks that will include methods that don't give consequences to any users of the site (unlike in mass clicking guides created by users that may contain flaws, as stated above).

I think that this would be a great addition to the site that would allow everyone, and not just forum-users to learn how to mass clicking - especially newbies who may be in awe of how people reach such high clicking amounts and hatch so many eggs.

Thanks.

PS: I recall this being suggested by Mommy Dearest, and this is where I got the original idea for, so credit for it goes to her.

--------------------

Doctor Octopus made this beasty thing. Go check her out!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 05:39 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.