Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
18 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
May Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Jen
post Apr 30 2017, 09:59 PM
Post #1

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

May Community Thread!

The April Community thread has been moved here.

If you're new here then don't be shy! The community thread is the place to come and chat with fellow members of the site who share a common interest with you. Talk about whatever you want, whether it's GPX related or something going on in your personal life, just be sure to read the rules first before posting. There's always someone on the forums to read and respond to your posts, so chat away and maybe you'll meet some great people!

Rules
  • Regular forum rules still apply here. Basically don't double post. Don't ask for clicks every time you fill your party. Unless it gets out of hand*, I'm okay with you linking to an exploration Pokemon who needs a specific berry.

*out of hand meaning I don't want to see Pokémon being linked just for leveling or if they need drinks for happiness. These kinds of interactions can be handled just fine by being in your parties and signatures.

• Do not post your shinies here, there's a shiny thread for that. Discussing them is OK though! Just make sure you add content to your post.

• Make sure your post contains worthwhile content. If you're posting an exploration Pokémon to be fed berries then be sure to add other content to your post. Same with discussing shinies. Find people to reply to or start a discussion yourself! Your post must, with the shiny portion and berry feeding hypothetically removed*, not read as if you're talking to yourself. To clarify, your post should not be an out-loud thought to yourself, and should contain more general discussion than just information on your current shiny luck.

*if you were to read your post, skipping over any mention of shinies, the post should still sound like a good post.

If any posts are found breaking this rule then they will be instantly deleted and handed a 10% warn.

• Do not post your GPX+ gear grinders in this thread either. There's also a thread for that. This is mostly for raging at staff or site events that you don't like.

Hopefully helpful examples! (click to show)

• Do not litter your post with swear words.

• Memes and Gifs are allowed, but don't overuse them. If the thread turns into nothing but meme and gif replies, I'll give everyone a 10% warn that was involved because it's just plain out spam! Make sure you put these in a spoiler tag.

• No quote pyramids! Be sure to cut out everything that was before what you're replying to. They can get long and make a page annoying to scroll through, so be considerate to your fellow members!

• A post must be AT LEAST one sentence long. If you’re saying hi or bye to someone be sure to add something more to your post.

• If you'd like to advertise something, then be sure you put it in your signature. Youtube, Deviantart (No smut), Fanfication (No smut), Twitch, adoptable sites, your own minecraft servers are all fine. If you Live stream give a heads up that you're live, but be sure to add content. Don't just link dump. Send a PM if you have any questions about anything else!
Monthly Raffle

Nominations are now gone, and I'm using post count to determine how many entries you have into the raffle. The first 19 posts you have will count as one entry, and every ten after that will count as an extra. Think of it as the first number of your post count is how many entries you have. To see what your post count is, click on the number of replies any certain thread has. Nothing else on the site will influence the amount of entries you receive, so if you'd like a chance to win, then post here frequently!

The raffle is what chooses who gets to choose what's in next month's egg distribution. There are no other site advantages other than that, and even then the whole site gets a chance at that Pokémon that you chose!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jen
post Apr 30 2017, 10:09 PM
Post #2

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

May Egg Distribution!

How to get an egg from this event
  • You must keep at least one slot open in your party.
  • You MUST have logged in sometime on GPX+ in the last two weeks.
  • You can not be in the restricted group.
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
  1. No, you do NOT have to be online at the time I am sending out eggs.
  2. These eggs do NOT show up in the Lab for the event. They are sent out randomly.
  3. There is ONE set shiny for each Pokémon, but every other egg has a regular chance of being shiny.
  4. If you obtain ONE of the eggs from this event, you will NOT be able to obtain another one from this same event. This means if you get an egg on day 1 of this event, you can't get an event egg from any other day during this event. By the way, abandoning an event egg does nothing. So if you get one you might as well keep it and be happy.
  5. If we find any accounts being made just to get eggs from the event then they will be immediately banned along with your main.
  6. If you were a winner of the raffle, your chosen Pokémon will be spawned into your party on the day of the event. It won't be forced shiny, but there's always a small chance just like any other egg! This will not count as an event egg and you can still receive one from the event.
  7. There is no guarantee that you'll receive an egg.
  8. Eggs chosen will not be available to pick from again for 3 months. If x egg was in the January egg distribution, then it can not be chosen again until April.
  9. The event runs at 4 p.m. server time.
Event dates and what's being handed out
  • May 2nd: Diancie - Winner: Running on Ice - 200 eggs
  • May 3rd: Fake Groudon - Winner: Natsume Reiko - 200 eggs
  • May 4th: Yveltal - Winner: Gryphaena - 200 eggs
  • May 5th: It expresses its feelings by smacking its scales. Metallic sounds echo through the tall mountains where this Pokémon lives. ~ Jangmo-o ~ 200 eggs
  • May 6th: A guardian deity of the Alola region. Touching them is said to restore good health immediately. ~ Tapu Lele ~ 200 eggs

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jacin Tatt
post Apr 30 2017, 10:57 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 136 753

Sparkle Sparkle

Another month, another egg hand out... Hopefully get something decent out of it.

--------------------

Maker of the Cherrim novelty Pokemon
Maker of the Flame Zorua/Zoroark novelty Pokemon

If you add me to your Pal Pad, I will do full-team clicks every day.

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Apr 30 2017, 10:59 PM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

Happy may! I will definitely be waiting for the 5th. I'm almost positive I know what pokemon it is and would love to get it. Although a chance for a shiny fake groudon would be good but I can wait for that.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Apr 30 2017, 10:59 PM
Post #5

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Looks like I'm saving my slots for when the Mystery eggs roll around, they sound interesting.

Last month went by too fast, come on 2017, slow down tongue.gif.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Apr 30 2017, 11:00 PM
Post #6

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Mystery 1 is 100% Jangmo-o
I think I'll go for him or mystery #2.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Apr 30 2017, 11:02 PM
Post #7

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Seriously, it terrifies me how fast April went by. Just like that, it's May. I'm not a fan of the speed of this year. :/

I'd BETTER remember to leave a spot open on May 5th. It has to happen. I have to not forget!

Also, let's get more pages in the Community Thread this month. Of course, I'm not helping by not being around... ><

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Apr 30 2017, 11:06 PM
Post #8

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Let's say for me, in one hour,

IT'S GONNA BE MAY

Now that I got that out the way, I'm definitely trying for the 6th, because that sounds like Tapu Lele. Then there's the Diancie I'll be getting tomorrow, not to mention I'm doing the Diancie exploration again, so that's two chances for a shiny one.

EDIT:

Please feed her a berry!

This post has been edited by Running On Ice: Apr 30 2017, 11:12 PM

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Apr 30 2017, 11:10 PM
Post #9

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

Just managed to defeat Red. Second try. Was at a stand still at the end with venusaur and my ferrothorn. Had to use swords dance a few times to keep doing some damage since it kept healing itself.

Little guy needs to wake up

This post has been edited by Amberfunk: Apr 30 2017, 11:21 PM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Apr 30 2017, 11:27 PM
Post #10

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

Man choices choices choices...Got all the chore scavenger tasks done this month huzzah, points galore. Wonder what else is around this month.

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
+Quote Post

NefariousKing
post Apr 30 2017, 11:32 PM
Post #11

absolutely reprehensible behavior
Group Icon

Member No.: 176 544

Fiendish Delights

Will definitely try for the 6th if it really is Tapu Lele!
It's on the weekend before finals though, so I'll probably have to place a physical note beside the computer to remember to leave a slot open for it. No doubt I'll forget since I'll probably be too preoccupy.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Apr 30 2017, 11:37 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

My Loves

QUOTE(NefariousKing @ Apr 30 2017, 11:32 PM) *
It's on the weekend before finals though, so I'll probably have to place a physical note beside the computer to remember to leave a slot open for it. No doubt I'll forget since I'll probably be too preoccupy.

Set an alarm on your phone ASAP for that day at that time? x)

Good luck to everyone on their finals! I remember those days... sigh.

Missed just one Scavenger Hunt task. Bah. But getting all those Prize Points is still neat.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Apr 30 2017, 11:38 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

So now it's May. I can't say I am missing April. Snow on one day and hot weather the other day is nothing for me lol.gif
Really hoping for thia month that our house will get finished so we can start moving things from our current flat. There will be so much to decorate and new furniture to choose. I am looking forward to it.

I just started the Diancie exploration. Was hoping for it because it should be the last I am missing for the achievement and I need the egg dex entry as well.

Hard decision with the monthly distribution though. I did hope for Xerneas, because I am also missing its egg entry, but two mystery eggs sounds even better! Hopefully I will remember to leave a slot open the right days only.

Have a great May everyone!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Apr 30 2017, 11:50 PM
Post #14

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

That's Lele? Oh....
I think I'll risk it and just hold out for her. I mean, Jangmo-o can breed and Lele can't. I'd much prefer Fini and Bulu being the only Tapu's I'd need if we ever get a Tapu exploration

--------------------
+Quote Post

RicFule
post May 1 2017, 12:07 AM
Post #15

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ May 1 2017, 12:50 AM) *
That's Lele? Oh....
I think I'll risk it and just hold out for her. I mean, Jangmo-o can breed and Lele can't. I'd much prefer Fini and Bulu being the only Tapu's I'd need if we ever get a Tapu exploration

I don't know why it would be Jangmo-o in the first place. Yes, the hints make it seem like it is, but I don't think it would be classified as Very Rare or Novelty. And I don't believe we've had a distribution pokemon that WASN'T in those two categories. Idaknow. I guess we'll see.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 1 2017, 12:12 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(RicFule @ May 1 2017, 12:07 AM) *
QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ May 1 2017, 12:50 AM) *
That's Lele? Oh....

I don't know why it would be Jangmo-o in the first place. Yes, the hints make it seem like it is, but I don't think it would be classified as Very Rare or Novelty. And I don't believe we've had a distribution pokemon that WASN'T in those two categories. Idaknow. I guess we'll see.

I didn't get it at first either, but I'm guessing because it's considred a pseudo-legend, if I'm not mistaken?

--------------------

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

NefariousKing
post May 1 2017, 12:22 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Fiendish Delights

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Apr 30 2017, 11:37 PM) *
QUOTE(NefariousKing @ Apr 30 2017, 11:32 PM) *

Set an alarm on your phone ASAP for that day at that time? x)

Good luck to everyone on their finals! I remember those days... sigh.

Missed just one Scavenger Hunt task. Bah. But getting all those Prize Points is still neat.

Oh yeah! Thank you, I forgot that can be done on the phone; setting an alarm right now. happy.gif
----

The first mystery egg is definitely Jangmo-o, the description is it's dex entry for Sun word-for-word, so it probably is because it's a pseudo-legendary.

Edit:

Berries would be appreciated.

This post has been edited by NefariousKing: May 1 2017, 12:26 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Caladrius
post May 1 2017, 04:18 AM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 765

Active Squad

Wow, it's gonna be really difficult to decide which days to go for this month.
Although knowing me, my forgetfulness might decide for me...

Also, in case any Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fans are reading:
Don't forget 25th is international towel day, you hoopy froods! grin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post May 1 2017, 05:08 AM
Post #19

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

Halfway through exams! They've been going good so far, just three more to do and then I'm free! to look for a job
I'll definitely be hoping for Kommo-o, I have one on my Moon team. The Tapu would be nice too. I guess I'll fill my party until then.
How is everyone this sunny Monday morning? grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 1 2017, 05:16 AM
Post #20

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

April was such a busy month for me. First two weeks were filled with tests and assignments, then the next two I was on holiday. Kinda glad to be back into my normal routine now :P

May also means that my birthday is coming up grin.gif Same day that Fire Emblem Echoes is released here, so doubly looking forward to it!

It also looks like May is going to be bringing me some baby birdies too...my breeding pair of lovebirds are sitting on eggs at the moment :> Should hatch in a couple of weeks!

Will still be working on DotW as my exploration for this month. At first I saw Diancie in the distribution and thought I'd go for that, as I need a second for my living dex. But now I think I'll hold out for the mystery on the 6th cat.gif

And also, Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 is amazing eyes.gif

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 1 2017, 06:05 AM
Post #21

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

The mystery eggs sound pretty fun so I guess I'll have to remember to keep my party filled until then.

Mother's day is this month, and so are the two war remembrance days.
Gonna be a pretty busy month I guess oh.gif

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post May 1 2017, 07:48 AM
Post #22

doot doot
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 031

R/S/E favorites

Since I've been active these past few days I think I van finally lift my semi-hiatus that I implemented without telling anyone because this is who I am, mom its not a PHASE. But, I did good at clicks these past few days, especially because I've been sitting around and actually relaxing for once. Mobile gpx ftw!! Idk how I've managed to continue my shiny a month streak the past four months or so, but I'm grateful.

Gonna try to aim for the Tapu. Chances are I'll be able to get the moo egg in a few days after its release because I know y'all are gonna breed it so. . .

its too early to make decisions abt explorations. @_@ distribution was easy but now I gotta weigh my options. I don't think I've done diance's tho

--------------------

|Gpx+ Party|Twitter|Deviantart|Tumblr|
groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Primaxal
post May 1 2017, 09:06 AM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 6 487

Kabutops

I can't decide which one of mystery eggs i'm gonna try to get =.=

Btw. he need Dry/Chesto berry please

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post May 1 2017, 09:33 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Active Squad

Yeah I agree May's gonna be a slammer. Moved into a new place, pretty much settled in. Have to pick up new stock and whatnot. *Prods all the eevee shiny fails* I see the voting for the shiny hunt is up, so that'll be interesting to see.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post May 1 2017, 09:59 AM
Post #25

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

It will be a busy month for a lot of people it seems. I have my new job to start this month, bike riding, getting Azriel into a new routine with a babysitter. All of these changes for the better. I am so looking forward to everything.

I have to watch hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy again. I haven't seen it in so long. That will be the next movie we get. Going to tell Geno about national towel day happy.gif

Azriel woke up cranky this morning, turns out he has a fever. I think he just has a cold. He very rarely gets sick. No puking so that's good. Just watching minions with him.

Voted for alohan grimer, alohan vulpix and kabuto for the shiny hunt. What did you guys vote for?

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post May 1 2017, 10:14 AM
Post #26

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

IT'S MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY and also exam season fuck
My exams are May 16th and May 25th and then I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee. Just need to find a job in that time lol rolleyes.gif

Don't think I'll be going for the swishy this month.. I'll sign up but I doubt I'd be able to hatch much until the final week.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 1 2017, 11:12 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Active Squad

Now I have two chances to get a shiny Diancie, though it is unlikely that I would hatch one, but it's worth a shot.

And please feed Chatot here a Chesto Berry?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Iustinus Tempus
post May 1 2017, 11:36 AM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 249 222

Active Squad

Hello dudes, I got a question. I tired to vote in the State-Wide Shiny Hunt and it tells me this: "You aren't eligible to vote! To be able to vote, you must have registered before the vote opened, validate your account, and become a member."

What exactly am I doing wrong because, as far as I can tell, I have done all of those.
+Quote Post

Jade
post May 1 2017, 12:03 PM
Post #29

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

Voted Mimiikyu, Alola Ratatta and Drampa - I'm almost positive however that Alola Vulpix will be a winner for this month.

On the second to last run of these Arceus explorations! Hah, can't believe I'm almost finished getting them all. I'll probably do the next one as soon as the SWSH starts.

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Jalakins
post May 1 2017, 12:33 PM
Post #30

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 152 251

Favorites

I don't want alolan pokemon for the SWSH I'm still trying to get old pokemon. xD jkjk~ Although alolan sandshrew could be fun to get shiny. But alas I'm in such a shiny dry spell lately, I'm going to have to cancel a hunt to start a new one this time...T_T I need plaaaates.

I...cannot decide on an event pokmon. @_@ So many good choices this time.

This post has been edited by Jalakins: May 1 2017, 12:52 PM

--------------------
~

There is no shelter from the storm. Lightning strikes when you least expect it.

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post May 1 2017, 01:31 PM
Post #31

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

I voted for A. Sandshrew. Cause I'm 500+ eggs on trying to get it. Adn it'd be awesome to not have to stop because of thw SWSH going on.

Then I got lazy and selected Vulpix and Grimer too. I didn't feel like looking through the list as my favorite Alola Pokemon aren't around yet

--------------------
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 1 2017, 01:38 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

My Loves

QUOTE(Iustinus Tempus @ May 1 2017, 11:36 AM) *
Hello dudes, I got a question. I tired to vote in the State-Wide Shiny Hunt and it tells me this: "You aren't eligible to vote! To be able to vote, you must have registered before the vote opened, validate your account, and become a member."

What exactly am I doing wrong because, as far as I can tell, I have done all of those.

You need to make 10 posts in order to be counted as a Member. Currently, you only have one post. So keep posting on the forums. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Makeltos
post May 1 2017, 01:39 PM
Post #33

Dire wolf
Group Icon

Member No.: 222 377

Active Squad

Oh those mystery eggs surely draw a lot of attention. I must remember to go for those days.

My Pichu shiny hunt is currently at 951 eggs. At this point I don't want it to end because I want the Determined achievement. All this because I want a female shiny Pichu haha!

QUOTE(eevee64 @ May 1 2017, 05:16 AM) *
May also means that my birthday is coming up grin.gif Same day that Fire Emblem Echoes is released here, so doubly looking forward to it!

Ooh~ A birthday gift! I hope you get a copy!

It also looks like May is going to be bringing me some baby birdies too...my breeding pair of lovebirds are sitting on eggs at the moment :> Should hatch in a couple of weeks!

Get the camera ready!

I 100% agree! At first it goes slow, then it gets better and better! The part where Rocket gives those Reavers some hell was hilarious!

--------------------
Proud member of the

+Quote Post

Takoyaki Gamma
post May 1 2017, 01:39 PM
Post #34

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 248

my fave...6

Voted Drampa, Alolan Vulpix and Grubbin. Would love a shiny Vikavolt XD

Also is there a boosted chance of Hoopa today? Just had two portals in an hour.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jade
post May 1 2017, 01:57 PM
Post #35

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(Stevesuke Nakamura @ May 1 2017, 11:39 AM) *

This has actually happened to me before too. I think it's just chance. I oftentimes get double korechus in a day, but I've gotten double chests and double hoopas before. I don't know what causes it - just luck, I guess.

(Also, love all your yugioh themed stuff 8D)

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Eponadis
post May 1 2017, 02:44 PM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Luneon @ May 1 2017, 01:05 PM) *
Mother's day is this month, and so are the two war remembrance days.

Right, it will be my first mother's day this year. I am curious if my husband will think about it. Our son is only 5 month old so he surely won't lol.gif

Would really love to go to the cinema for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 but that won't happen. We don't have a possible babysitter where we live. My husband will be going with some of our friends though.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Takoyaki Gamma
post May 1 2017, 02:52 PM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

my fave...6

QUOTE(Jade @ May 1 2017, 07:57 PM) *
QUOTE(Stevesuke Nakamura @ May 1 2017, 11:39 AM) *

This has actually happened to me before too. I think it's just chance. I oftentimes get double korechus in a day, but I've gotten double chests and double hoopas before. I don't know what causes it - just luck, I guess.

(Also, love all your yugioh themed stuff 8D)

aw thanks grin.gif I made all the banners myself, refresh through them there are a few different ones grin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post May 1 2017, 03:04 PM
Post #38

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

snappers

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ May 1 2017, 07:38 PM) *

You need to make 10 posts in order to be counted as a Member. Currently, you only have one post. So keep posting on the forums. happy.gif

You can also get all the 'Newbie' achievements if you can't find ten posts to make.

QUOTE(Makeltos @ May 1 2017, 07:39 PM) *

I 100% agree! At first it goes slow, then it gets better and better! The part where Rocket gives those Reavers some hell was hilarious!

Yeah, I forgot to mention, I saw that on Friday (after two exams omg.gif ) with some friends. It was excellent! I think it's my favourite Marvel movie, probably after GotG 1 haha. But I'm still waiting for Thor: Ragnarok, that looks awesome as well!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jade
post May 1 2017, 04:20 PM
Post #39

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(Stevesuke Nakamura @ May 1 2017, 12:52 PM) *
aw thanks grin.gif I made all the banners myself, refresh through them there are a few different ones grin.gif

cool.gif Very cool!

Glad to hear from y'all that Guardians new installment was awesome. Can't wait to get a chance to watch it myself! Though I super wish youtube would stop playing all the 15 second ads aaah

Anyone hear a My Little Pony enthusiast? The newest episode was really cute. I'm totally falling in love with Starlight Glimmer, gosh darn it all xD

--------------------
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post May 1 2017, 04:25 PM
Post #40

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

I'm excited for Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
I'm more hyped for Spider-Man though. It looks like the best one yet!
Thor 3: Ragnarok looks awesome too!
Wish I could get excited for DC movies :/

This post has been edited by Shadow Fennekin: May 1 2017, 04:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Queen Diancie
post May 1 2017, 04:26 PM
Post #41

Diancie the Princess Pokemon
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 445

Active Squad

I've noticed there is a lack of a specific Pokémon needed for an exploration in the safari zone... So I have *ahem* taken it upon myself to breed and hatch, and release them so others won't struggle with the task. Also hi everyone, glad to be back.

--------------------

Click the trinket card to go to my party.

Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Snowsky
post May 1 2017, 04:31 PM
Post #42

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

QUOTE(Queen Diancie @ May 1 2017, 05:26 PM) *
Also hi everyone, glad to be back.

Welcome back!

Looks like the new SWSH is up. Who's everyone voting for this time? I threw my hat in for Snorunt, Illumise, and Spheal.

I always vote for Snorunt but it never seems to quite get there. Maybe this time.

Patiently waiting for Honey+ to fill up so I can knock off one more Mega Stone. Somehow I still don't have them all. Seven more to go.

This post has been edited by Snowsky: May 1 2017, 04:36 PM

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Hatake Kakashi
post May 1 2017, 04:45 PM
Post #43

I love Kakashi!
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 328

Active Squad

QUOTE(Snowsky @ May 1 2017, 05:31 PM) *
Looks like the new SWSH is up. Who's everyone voting for this time? I threw my hat in for Snorunt, Illumise, and Spheal.

I always vote for Snorunt but it never seems to quite get there. Maybe this time.

i just picked some that looked pretty - swablu, starly, and spoink! shiny starly is kind of bland but i love a lot of the bird pokemon.

in other news, i'm debating on whether or not i'm going to buy a second mod and tank for vaping next time i'm paid...

--------------------
+Quote Post

Iustinus Tempus
post May 1 2017, 05:14 PM
Post #44

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 249 222

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ May 1 2017, 04:04 PM) *
QUOTE(Synx Itax @ May 1 2017, 07:38 PM) *

You can also get all the 'Newbie' achievements if you can't find ten posts to make.

Thanks dudes. happy.gif
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post May 1 2017, 05:35 PM
Post #45

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

snappers

QUOTE(Snowsky @ May 1 2017, 10:31 PM) *

I used always vote for Snorunt, Solrock and Larvesta. But I know it's gonna be just Alolan Pokémon for the rest of 2017, so I'm not bothering to vote. Maybe I should just hunt those three myself hmm.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Takoyaki Gamma
post May 1 2017, 05:58 PM
Post #46

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

my fave...6

QUOTE(Queen Diancie @ May 1 2017, 10:26 PM) *
I've noticed there is a lack of a specific Pokémon needed for an exploration in the safari zone... So I have *ahem* taken it upon myself to breed and hatch, and release them so others won't struggle with the task. Also hi everyone, glad to be back.

you are a hero grin.gif

If I get some of yours I will make sure I release them as soon as I can, I have Heart Scales to spare cat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post May 1 2017, 08:22 PM
Post #47

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

Holy crap, all of the YGO fans showing up today!

Works been (mind)crushing me (*coughironycougH*) but will be able to do stuff via my phone.

Am working on building my own computer, shipping it to my house part by part.

Anyways, GPX stuff:

SWSH Votes: Minior, Alolan Vulpix, Mimikyu

Event aiming for: Fake Groudon (I know there's mystery mons but those would have easier accessibility!)

Explorations: Meloetta and Reshiaram/Zekrom

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post May 1 2017, 08:41 PM
Post #48

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Snowsky @ May 1 2017, 11:31 PM) *
Patiently waiting for Honey+ to fill up so I can knock off one more Mega Stone. Somehow I still don't have them all. Seven more to go.

I'm still missing 19 of those mega stones... Long way to go.
Maybe I will have all by Christmas ^^°

Can't wait to see what this weeks poke hunt will be.

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 1 2017, 09:34 PM
Post #49

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ May 1 2017, 10:59 PM) *
Voted for alohan grimer, alohan vulpix and kabuto for the shiny hunt. What did you guys vote for?

I voted for Tepig, Basculin Red and Magby. I also doubt that anything that's not a gen 7 Pokemon will get chosen, but those are old cancelled hunts of mine I want to finish :P I'm in a bit of a shiny drought at the moment...only hatched one in the last two months! So I'm willing to hunt anything to change that haha.

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 1 2017, 11:20 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Active Squad

I actually went with three Gen 7 Pokemon. It's just that it's been getting hard for me to choose these things because I already have most of them.

--------------------

+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post May 2 2017, 04:22 AM
Post #51

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

May is here! \o/
I have some fun things planned in May - I'll be visiting the Harry Potter exposition that's now in the Netherlands, with actual objects from the movies. Looking forward to it! I also have a team outing with my colleagues - it's still a surprise what we'll be doing, but I suspect laser games will be part of it! Excited about that.

For this month's SWSH, I voted for Snorunt, Castform and Minior [Meteor].
I need multiple shinies of all three, so it would be great to hunt those during a SWSH.

This guy could use a dry berry:

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post May 2 2017, 08:14 AM
Post #52

doot doot
Group Icon

R/S/E favorites

My God, I don't know what to vote for :'( I might just hold back because its probably just gonna be a bunch of alola Pokemon and I'm cool with that.

So jealous of u all who have seen gotg2, I hope I can watch it :'(

--------------------

groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post May 2 2017, 09:22 AM
Post #53

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

It's May.

This month. This month.

Birthday on the 23rd, Overwatch's 1 year anniversary on the 24th, new Pirates of the Caribbean movie on the 26th.

I cannot WAIT.

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post May 2 2017, 09:33 AM
Post #54

I get a title?
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 414

Active Squad

Might be more active for the first part of the month, sick leave will do that to you...

I see some votes for Snorunt so I'll back that. Other than that, idk?

I think I'm going to do the exploration for Diancie and hold out for mystery slots for the distribution...

--------------------

Daycare: Ditto x Audino

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post May 2 2017, 10:11 AM
Post #55

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

Hope you feel better Kat!

I didn't realize the new pirates movie was coming out this month. Super excited. I would love to go see it in theaters. Alien covenant also comes out this month and I know for sure that we are going to see that.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

RicFule
post May 2 2017, 10:35 AM
Post #56

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Platinum Team

I don't really care which pokemon are going to be the SWSH pokemon, since I only need six Shards spread out over four Plates: 2 with 1 Shard left, 2 with 2 Shards left.

As for the distribution? I'm not going to intentionally lock myself for the 2 Mystery pokemon even though it it very likely that they will be new Alola pokemon. With everyone who WILL be locking themselves, and the lower chances of getting one with the drop from 350 to 200, it might mean I don't end up getting any of them.

And also? I HAD missed one of the Daily pokemon in Shuffle, but I ended up catching it. As well as all the new ones for this week. And I ended up getting a Vulpix for checking in. No clue why. But I was lucky and caught the escalation Incineroar at level 7. I'm still playing that level though, so I can get the prizes.

I am hoping my local Fox channel will be back on DirecTv by tonight. I missed last night's episode of Gotham because of it. But tonight is Prison Break. And while it's possible I might be able to catch the Gotham episode in a second airing, since Prison Break is a limited, it's not very probable they will air the episode a second time.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post May 2 2017, 10:55 AM
Post #57

Group Icon

Active Squad

I put up a vote for minior because I'm sadistic like that- the other two were totally random. I'm okay with that though haha. I need tons of stardust and colorful cores so yeaaah.

--------------------

+Quote Post

hibibun
post May 2 2017, 11:23 AM
Post #58

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 241 719

Active Squad

This will the first SWSH I'll be on the site for when it starts as I actually made an account a long time ago, but forgot about it up until mid march when the Oricorio was already under way. I wish I peeked here before I voted as Cutiefly was the only one I felt strongly about in my list. I threw in Murkrow and Sandygast because I had them in mind for future shiny hunts I want, but a shiny Froslass if I was lucky enough to hatch a female would have been cool.

As for this month I guess I'll just keep trying to plug through explorations and achievements. I'd love to try and do some of the special explorations, but I'm short on requirements so maybe I'll just continue attempting to get the badge achievements in the meantime. Also, maybe the two shiny hunts I've been working on for a Kingdra and Wooper, but honestly I'm looking forward to the SWSH as a little break from balancing those two.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 2 2017, 12:43 PM
Post #59

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ May 1 2017, 04:59 PM) *
\

Alolan Vulpix, because I want a second one
Wooper, because wynaut
Phione, because.... it's cute xD

-------------------------------------------
QUOTE(Snowsky @ May 1 2017, 11:31 PM) *

I vote for Snorunt a lot, too! I'm in need of a Shiny Froslass.

-----------------------------------
QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ May 2 2017, 12:35 AM) *
I used always vote for Snorunt, Solrock and Larvesta. But I know it's gonna be just Alolan Pokémon for the rest of 2017, so I'm not bothering to vote. Maybe I should just hunt those three myself hmm.gif

:P If everyone votes snorunt then hey it might even be picked.
You should always vote, even if it's just for fun.
After all, it only takes 30 secs.

-------------------------------------
QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ May 2 2017, 11:22 AM) *
I have some fun things planned in May - I'll be visiting the Harry Potter exposition that's now in the Netherlands, with actual objects from the movies. Looking forward to it!

I've actually been there, it's pretty cool. There's also a lot of stuff you can only see from certain perspectives so be sure to take your time.
The goods are super expensive, though!! oh.gif So if you want some, bring as much cash as you would if you were to go to a con.

-------------------------------------

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post May 2 2017, 03:01 PM
Post #60

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Team Nando!

Diancie's coming! Good luck, everyone!

I'm keeping my party full until May 6. Hoping for Tapu Lele.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post May 2 2017, 03:02 PM
Post #61

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

Great I was just filling my party and the script ran for the event. Got stuck with diance. At least the one I wanted is breedable.

Picked out my work schedule today. Just waiting on drug test and background to schedule my orientation.

This post has been edited by Amberfunk: May 2 2017, 03:03 PM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

NefariousKing
post May 2 2017, 03:02 PM
Post #62

Group Icon

Fiendish Delights

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ May 1 2017, 09:59 AM) *

Voted for Alolan Sandshrew, Mimikyu and Snorunt.
I'd like to see Snorunt make it in a sea of votes that may be filled with Alolan Pokemon.

---
May is going to be a good month for movies. happy.gif
Guardians of the Galaxy releasing this weekend in the US,
Alien: Covenant two weeks after, on the 19th, and
Pirates of the Caribbean a week after that on the 26th.

---
Also I'm really looking forward to Fire Emblem Echoes coming out in two weeks!
Can't wait to leave Fates behind, what a train wreck it was. facepalm.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

ColtonKP
post May 2 2017, 03:19 PM
Post #63

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 81 742

Active Squad

I'd like to go for an Alolan Grimer Shiny Hunt, so I voted for it. I also voted for Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Sandshrew.

Also, I got a Diancie egg from the event, thought the Diancie egg I already had in my party duplicated. Then I saw this post. XD
+Quote Post

Hatake Kakashi
post May 2 2017, 03:19 PM
Post #64

I love Kakashi!
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 328

Active Squad

QUOTE(NefariousKing @ May 2 2017, 04:02 PM) *

fates was my first experience in the fire emblem games. i liked it a lot, but i guess i haven't played any other installments to be able to properly comment. there was a lot of awful shit in it, however (ahem, that one f!corrin outfit...). i literally bought all 3 games and dlc just because i fell in love with xander smirk.gif.

--------------------
+Quote Post

NefariousKing
post May 2 2017, 04:00 PM
Post #65

Group Icon

Fiendish Delights

QUOTE(Hatake Kakashi @ May 2 2017, 03:19 PM) *
QUOTE(NefariousKing @ May 2 2017, 04:02 PM) *

fates was my first experience in the fire emblem games. i liked it a lot, but i guess i haven't played any other installments to be able to properly comment. there was a lot of awful shit in it, however (ahem, that one f!corrin outfit...). i literally bought all 3 games and dlc just because i fell in love with xander smirk.gif.

My first experience was with Awakening, which lend to playing and purchasing some of the older games.
With Fates I was unhappy with it's execution of the story and character development. It was a step forward in gameplay and two steps back in story compared to Awakening, in my opinion at least.

Fates also divided a lot of the community when it first release because of the... questionable content it had... that was not a fun time. =A=

I'd definitely recommend playing Awakening if you like Fates. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eponadis
post May 2 2017, 04:19 PM
Post #66

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

So I will have to put the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie on my list to watch whenever it is available as digital copy. I am not seeing myself going to the cinema soon because of the missing babysitter.

Since so many of you already voted for Snorunt I will support that too. It's on my shiny wishlist anyway. Good luck!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zurqoxn
post May 2 2017, 04:28 PM
Post #67

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 69 549

Active Squad

Thanks for the Diancie egg. Also, any good suggestions on accessories for Primarina to assert his masculinity?

--------------------

+Quote Post

RicFule
post May 2 2017, 05:09 PM
Post #68

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Zurqoxn @ May 2 2017, 05:28 PM) *
Thanks for the Diancie egg. Also, any good suggestions on accessories for Primarina to assert his masculinity?

Well, of the items currently available in the Shop: White Beard, Black Cape, Tie, and Wrench. Now, I don't know how well they would look ON the aforementioned pokemon, re: directional issues and whatnot. There's also the Top Hat that it seems you might currently possess as well.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post May 3 2017, 07:20 AM
Post #69

doot doot
Group Icon

R/S/E favorites

what the turd, i woke up in the middle of the night thinking I'm gonna give birth to an alien baby. My stomach region was just so ????? It was so bad I could have probably clicked my pal pad on my phone like i did the night before. I keep getting up in the middle of the night and still waking up early??? :c #FirstWorldProblems, I suppose, but I wonder what caused my tummy heck up

I guess I'll vote for snorunt. I voted for it last time and still needs a couple of shinies. I love both glalie and frosslass. as for the other tal I'll just go with an alolan Pokemon and one that will likely get no votes because I'm a little shit like that wink.gif

This post has been edited by Gym Leader Clay: May 3 2017, 07:21 AM

--------------------

groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

NeoPoli
post May 3 2017, 08:52 AM
Post #70

title
Group Icon

Member No.: 129 586

Water types

I got a Diancie from event! Fits quite well with my name. xD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post May 3 2017, 09:37 AM
Post #71

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Team Nando!

Yes! Everyone vote for Snorunt! My evil plan is working... *cough* ...er, I mean, good. Very good.

In other news, Task 11 is taking sooooooooooooo long.

Been trying to worldbuild some more for my Pokemon fanfiction but...writer's block. Doh. How do I monologue?

This post has been edited by Snowsky: May 3 2017, 09:38 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Manah
post May 3 2017, 09:50 AM
Post #72

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

I've been writing so much lately its not even funny. Monologuing is kinda easy for me (I just get into the character, let them think and write it down), but having trouble with everything else. Then again it's roleplaying, so the things I write that I need to think about tend to fall on the shorter side. Actual stories I still have trouble with.

I know I'm going to mess up, but I'll try to wait for Lele. More guardians <3

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Yamper
post May 3 2017, 09:59 AM
Post #73

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

My essay is driving me insane pls sense help sad.gif I'm doing Zoology and I've delved into the world of Philosophy, quoting Plato and Aquinas of all people bc the topic of the essay is on the ethical issues. What better place to start the main paragraph than going to why we have the ethics we have today? good lord Sam you better get a good mark for this.

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 3 2017, 10:05 AM
Post #74

Group Icon

Active Squad

I've been under a severe weather watch for a while now. There's even a TORNADO WARNING. I get a little nervous when I see something like that, but I'm hoping it passes.

I blocked my party off for today though and I'm going to have to for the next couple of days if I want Tapu Lele.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post May 3 2017, 01:27 PM
Post #75

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 584

Diamond Team

Jeez, decisions... to shoot for a shiny Fake Groudon or Yveltal, or to wait for Tapu Lele like everyone else on the final day, and risk not getting an egg at all? sealed.gif

QUOTE(Manah @ May 3 2017, 10:50 AM) *
I've been writing so much lately its not even funny. Monologuing is kinda easy for me (I just get into the character, let them think and write it down), but having trouble with everything else. Then again it's roleplaying, so the things I write that I need to think about tend to fall on the shorter side. Actual stories I still have trouble with.

I know I'm going to mess up, but I'll try to wait for Lele. More guardians <3

I know how that feels. I love when characters' personalities just shine through and start writing themselves. Conversations rarely go the way you expect them to, but the directions they wander into once they take a life of their own are fantastic.

I was writing a ton last month, but I've run out of speed and now I'm puttering along on embers. My next chapter's so close to being done, but I just can't bridge the gap.

This post has been edited by Alex Mercer: May 3 2017, 01:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Queen Diancie
post May 3 2017, 01:39 PM
Post #76

Group Icon

Active Squad

Ugh, breeding and hatching, and then releasing these pokemon, and I still can't find any for my own task in the safari zone.... Oh well, I can only hope I find some before too long.

In other news, totally forgot Mothers Day was coming up soon, I'll have to draw my mother up something.

--------------------

Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Jade
post May 3 2017, 02:14 PM
Post #77

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ May 2 2017, 01:02 PM) *
Great I was just filling my party and the script ran for the event. Got stuck with diance. At least the one I wanted is breedable.

Picked out my work schedule today. Just waiting on drug test and background to schedule my orientation.

Hah, I ended up doing the same. I was at work and things got busy - next thing I know I have a diancie which was definitely not what I was aiming for buuut

ah well. I did want Lele, but, they'll be other chances.

41 trinkets left to collect. Wish I could get more rarity 10s. I have duplicates now but no one seems to be trading xD

And work has been a hectic mess. Have to do interviews for a new hire pretty soon. Aaaah.

--------------------
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 3 2017, 02:21 PM
Post #78

Group Icon

My Loves

Now that I think about it, I might just go for the not-so-mystery Pokémon on the 6th as opposed to the 5th. At least one can be bred. wink.gif

Oh right, Mother's Day. I think Mom's gonna get the usual bubble bath from me. But hey, that's what she likes.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post May 3 2017, 02:38 PM
Post #79

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Diamond Team

Yeah, I still need to do something for Mother's Day too. Hmm...

Woo, finally found the second Timburr I needed for this task. grin.gif I'll release as soon as I'm able.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Makeltos
post May 3 2017, 02:39 PM
Post #80

Dire wolf
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ May 1 2017, 09:59 AM) *

My votes went for Alolan Sandshrew (A favorite of mine), Alolan Vulpíx (because why not?) and Pidgey (I love that bird)

QUOTE(Queen Diancie @ May 3 2017, 01:39 PM) *
Ugh, breeding and hatching, and then releasing these pokemon, and I still can't find any for my own task in the safari zone.... Oh well, I can only hope I find some before too long.

I'll start producing Timburrs to help. Hopefully you get yours soon.

--------------------
Proud member of the

+Quote Post

Queen Diancie
post May 3 2017, 03:01 PM
Post #81

Group Icon

Active Squad

Wasn't expecting to get false groudon... Thanks!

--------------------

Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post May 3 2017, 03:02 PM
Post #82

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Diamond Team

Had a slot open, but didn't get. Not too bothered - I'd be just as happy to get Yveltal, and if that doesn't pan out, I'll give Lele a shot.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post May 3 2017, 04:03 PM
Post #83

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

How long does it typically take for a new legendary to get added to the voucher anyways? In case I miss out on Lele

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post May 3 2017, 06:39 PM
Post #84

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

snappers

In one case it was the same day, when someone asked, but Tapu Koko still isn't on it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post May 3 2017, 08:36 PM
Post #85

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

Didn't get Fake Groudon, so gonna leave my party open the next few days, since I don't have any of them.

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 3 2017, 09:48 PM
Post #86

Group Icon

My Loves

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ May 3 2017, 06:39 PM) *
In one case it was the same day, when someone asked, but Tapu Koko still isn't on it.

There may be a reason for this. wink.gif

My votes for the SWSH were somewhat random and somewhat not. I voted for Drampa, Wishiwashi, and Crabrawler. I definitely want a sh. Drampa, but the others were just things I don't have yet that I wouldn't mind hunting.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post May 4 2017, 04:42 AM
Post #87

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

I still have a legend voucher sitting around from the coins I think. Might have been from the last dress up contest or something. I've had it for awhile though. Only thing that's been added to it was hoopa I think. Might just go ahead and use it on another raikou. Trying to get a shiny of it.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

WiccaTheUmbreon
post May 4 2017, 08:04 AM
Post #88

A literal Shiny Umbreon
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 771

I'll do it later

Voting for Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Sandshrew, and Stufful (Must have shiny Bewear)

--------------------

*Sings "Champion"
+Quote Post

Makeltos
post May 4 2017, 11:06 AM
Post #89

Dire wolf
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ May 4 2017, 04:42 AM) *
I still have a legend voucher sitting around from the coins I think. Might have been from the last dress up contest or something. I've had it for awhile though. Only thing that's been added to it was hoopa I think. Might just go ahead and use it on another raikou. Trying to get a shiny of it.

I have a voucher too, waiting for the day Tapu Koko it's added. Hopefully we get a way to get it soon.

I'll be producing Timburrs a few more days to give people a chance to complete their exploration task.

--------------------
Proud member of the

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post May 4 2017, 11:20 AM
Post #90

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

snappers

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ May 4 2017, 03:48 AM) *

I am taking this to mean that we'll be getting our first four-Pokémon Special Exploration soon and you can't stop me.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Makeltos
post May 4 2017, 12:15 PM
Post #91

Dire wolf
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ May 4 2017, 11:20 AM) *

I am taking this to mean that we'll be getting our first four-Pokémon Special Exploration soon and you can't stop me.

Ah that'd be awesome. Probably it'll come out after the other Tapus are distributed. 2-3 months from now, perhaps?

--------------------
Proud member of the

+Quote Post

Eponadis
post May 4 2017, 12:39 PM
Post #92

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Makeltos @ May 4 2017, 07:15 PM) *

Ah that'd be awesome. Probably it'll come out after the other Tapus are distributed. 2-3 months from now, perhaps?

Yes, that would be great!
But I hope there will also be an exploration or summoning items added for Xerneas and Yveltal.
I still have an old legendary voucher but it doesn't include those.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post May 4 2017, 12:47 PM
Post #93

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

we can have achievements once gen 7 is added yes? pls

So I finally finished my essay today and it's due tomorrow. Pretty pleased, I managed to knock out 1600 words this morning and i don't even know HOW I did it. It's on the ethical challenges on the diverse ways in which people use plants and animals and then critically discuss the role of the modern biologist in context.

Aka everything has ethical issues, we need to fix them. It started out very philosophical, though. Quoting Plato, Aquinas and talking about virtuism and how that's the basis for modern day ethics ha. I better get a good mark for this bc it's using outside stuff rolleyes.gif

Haven't really been about much aha. Barely talking on Discord too, which, by the way you guys should also join because it's nice to chat in real time.

I finally finished my Shiny Emolga hunt in 1487 eggs the other week, and before that I hatched a Shiny Chocolate Miltank and a second Dracowymsy. Both random grabs and Miltank was a random corruption so I'm pretty pleased about that. For my hunt this week I'm throwing in a 135 IV'd Golurk (once it's leveled up) and according to the Poké Hunt, people have gotten R1 with a 133/134 IV'd Golurk before now so fingers crossed I can get my last Earth Shard.

I'm still rocking through my DOTW run from March and missed out on April explorations, oops. Time just isn't on my side lately..

I'm trying for Tapu Lele on the 6th happy.gif Jangmo-o would be my primary but seeing as it can be bred I'm not going to try for it.

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post May 4 2017, 01:07 PM
Post #94

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Team Nando!

QUOTE(Eponadis @ May 4 2017, 01:39 PM) *
QUOTE(Makeltos @ May 4 2017, 07:15 PM) *

Yes, that would be great!
But I hope there will also be an exploration or summoning items added for Xerneas and Yveltal.
I still have an old legendary voucher but it doesn't include those.

Yes! Xerneas/Yveltal exploration and new achievements please? But I want the Tapu exploration first.

So close to finishing DoTW run #3. Working on knocking off more missing dex entries, including Valencian Bellossom, Mega Lucario, the Snowman Kalos starters, and the remaining Alolans.

Also setting up a Valencian Vileplume/Bellossom breeding pair. I need a female.

This post has been edited by Snowsky: May 4 2017, 01:12 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jade
post May 4 2017, 01:51 PM
Post #95

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

On the last task for dotw then I can do the monthly explorations and then my last run with the Swsh - super excited!

Then I'll start cracking down on last achievement I need to do which is Master Commuter and hopefully start getting the last of the trinkets I need. Need to make a comprehensive list of all the shinies I want left too. Currently Chingling is giving me quite the hassle since no one is breeding but me xD

I'm honestly running out of stuff to do. I guess seven years on the site will do that to you. Really can't believe I've been playing that long.

--------------------
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post May 4 2017, 03:01 PM
Post #96

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Diamond Team

No Yveltal for me, either. I miss the 350s. :U

Guess I'll try for Lele, but I'm not particularly confident about my chances there.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Moonlit
post May 4 2017, 03:04 PM
Post #97

Go-with-the-flow Private
Group Icon

Member No.: 84 198

Private Army

Wait, did I miss something in the year (or two) I was incognito when the Events were added back? I just got a random (I haven't bothered trying to figure out what it is) egg in my party four minutes ago that says it was from an event?

OR IS IT BECAUSE IT'S STAR WARS DAY???

EDIT: Also lol at my signature and everything, I haven't posted in 5evr

EDIT2: Looks like an Yveltal (however you spell that bc lazy).

EDIT3: WHAAAAAAT I JUST READ THE SECOND POST AND AW YEAH. I've really been off site for quite a bit. There are some new things awaiting me.

This post has been edited by Moonlit: May 4 2017, 03:22 PM

--------------------

Pal Pad for daily clicks, or otherwise. (132/135)
Follow me on Twitter? @Anthimonymous

Art (click to show)

I Love You Kelsey <3 (click to show)

GPX Groups (click to show)

Rookie (click to show)

~ VDex ~
+Quote Post

Jade
post May 4 2017, 03:37 PM
Post #98

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(Moonlit @ May 4 2017, 01:04 PM) *
Wait, did I miss something in the year (or two) I was incognito when the Events were added back? I just got a random (I haven't bothered trying to figure out what it is) egg in my party four minutes ago that says it was from an event?

OR IS IT BECAUSE IT'S STAR WARS DAY???

EDIT: Also lol at my signature and everything, I haven't posted in 5evr

EDIT2: Looks like an Yveltal (however you spell that bc lazy).

EDIT3: WHAAAAAAT I JUST READ THE SECOND POST AND AW YEAH. I've really been off site for quite a bit. There are some new things awaiting me.

Haha, well welcome back! Yeah they started introducing the event scripts again awhile back.

*looks up star wars day* oh my god the puns. Hah, I feel like I'm probably one of the few people in the world who has never seem the movies.

Okay, not entirely true I saw episode 1 (*hears everyone who is a hardcore fan hiss violently*)

--------------------
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post May 4 2017, 08:12 PM
Post #99

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

I was fortunate to receive two Yveltals today!

Thank you Admin Jen for holding the Monthly Raffle! grin.gif

I was so bummed the other times I missed getting Yveltal.

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post May 4 2017, 09:26 PM
Post #100

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(x Sam @ May 4 2017, 07:47 PM) *
So I finally finished my essay today and it's due tomorrow. Pretty pleased, I managed to knock out 1600 words this morning and i don't even know HOW I did it. It's on the ethical challenges on the diverse ways in which people use plants and animals and then critically discuss the role of the modern biologist in context.

Aka everything has ethical issues, we need to fix them. It started out very philosophical, though. Quoting Plato, Aquinas and talking about virtuism and how that's the basis for modern day ethics ha. I better get a good mark for this bc it's using outside stuff rolleyes.gif

Haven't really been about much aha. Barely talking on Discord too, which, by the way you guys should also join because it's nice to chat in real time.

I finally finished my Shiny Emolga hunt in 1487 eggs the other week, and before that I hatched a Shiny Chocolate Miltank and a second Dracowymsy. Both random grabs and Miltank was a random corruption so I'm pretty pleased about that. For my hunt this week I'm throwing in a 135 IV'd Golurk (once it's leveled up) and according to the Poké Hunt, people have gotten R1 with a 133/134 IV'd Golurk before now so fingers crossed I can get my last Earth Shard.

Good luck with your essay!

Chatting 8n real time would be a nice change for once, but I would be missing too much.
Too distracted with my baby boy at home. lol.gif

I think last time I've entered a 144 IV Golurk it was only rank 2. I have no idea if placing also depends on the type though. It's been a ghost hunt as far as I remember.
My best hatch for this weeks hunt is a 125 IV Pupitar. I am not even positive to get any rank at all. Maybe a consolation prize

--------------------
+Quote Post

18 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2024 - 08:36 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.