Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Groups Moderation

If you create a new group, it will not appear instantly. Your thread must first be approved by a moderator. Do not try and repost it!

The Malachite Mages, SWSH!
eevee64
post Nov 6 2015, 11:00 AM
Post #741

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

Welcome to the third reincarnation of the Malachite Mages

SWSH Standings (click to show)

"We are a group who aim to be the best, our affinity will be something the other Affinities will fear, but respect.
We shall support our own with every competition we compete in.
We will discuss, share and appreciate everybody's achievements,
be it a new shiny, a clicking record or person goals, and continue to support each other to tackle all competition, and come out the victors."

Malachite Placings in Site Wide Shiny Hunts
1st - 19 times
2nd - 13 times
3rd - 11 times

Total SWSH Shinies Hatched
-About-
This is the third Malachite Mages group created! My goal is to revive the Malachite spirit, create a place where fellow Malachites can discuss their achievements and chat with one another, and make us a force to be reckoned with in the Site Wide Shiny Hunts!

In the group thread you may participate in group events, post your shinies*, talk about your achievements, goals and trinkets or just general talk with your fellow Malachites!
(*please read rules)

-Site Wide Shiny Hunts-
Site Wide Shiny Hunts (SWSH) are run every second month on the site. The aim is to hatch as many of the decided upon shiny Pokemon as you can! Every person that hatches a shiny receives prize points and a special prize, and the affinity that collectively hatches the most shinies gets bonus prize points!

Our main group focus will be to win the Site Wide Shiny Hunts! While trying to hatch the most shinies as an affinity, we'll also have group a competition for members who hatch the most shinies. See the 'SWSH Info' spoiler below for more details.

Next SWSH: November

-Group Events-
In the months where there is no SWSH, we will run group events! Group events will run on a rotational system which will include a Group Wide Shiny Hunt (GWSH), Dress Up Contest and an Art Contest. See the spoilers below for detailed information on each of the events.

If anyone has any suggestions for other group events we can do, you are more than welcome to share them!

:Event Schedule:
October: Art Contest
December: GWSH
February: Dressup Contest

-Trinkets-
I would like to encourage Trinket trading among members! In the 'Trinket Trading' spoiler I'll keep a list of members who are aiming to have a complete trinket collection and those who are collecting particular trinkets. Feel free to discuss and organise trinket trading here! You can also let me know if you change any of your trinket preferences and I will change/add/remove you from the trinket list.

-Group Banners-
Everyone is more than welcome to make some Malachite Mages signature banners! Feel free to post them in the group and I'll add them to the Banners spoiler below.

-Malachite IRC-
We have an IRC channel set up for Malachite members to chat with each other! Simply click on the following link, enter a nickname, and away you go!
#malachitemages

-Joining Requirements-
- you must be of Malachite affinity
- you must have unlocked the Newbie Clicker, Hatcher and Breeder achievements

-Rules-
- follow the forum rules at all times; this means no flaming, spamming, click begging and double posting
- be respectful and encouraging of other members
- also be respectful of the other affinities; trash talking is fine, but make sure all competition is in good spirit
- if you are posting a shiny in the group that is not for a SWSH or GWSH, please add some content to your post; I don't want this group to become a shiny dumping ground
- anyone caught repeatedly breaking the above rules will be reported
- please don't post in the thread until I have accepted you as a member: the joining application must be PMd to me
- let me know if you change your username so I can keep the member list up to date
- you are more than welcome to message me, no questions asked, if you want to leave the group

-Joining-
All applications should be PMd to me, eevee64, with the subject 'Malachite Mages Application'. Please include the following in your message:
Username:
Link to party:
Nickname: -optional- (what you wish to be called in the forums i.e. a shortened version of your username)
Have you unlocked the required achievements?: [y/n]
Have you read the rules and will follow them?: [y/n]
Trinkets: -optional- [please specify if you are a trinket collector of any kind (for example: all trinkets, any eevee ralated trinket, only Malachite Ribbons, etc) and wish to be added to the trinket trading list]

.:.
Members (56) (click to show)

Trinket Trading (click to show)
SWSH Member Rankings (click to show)

Past Site Wide Shiny Hunts (click to show)

"SWSH Info" (click to show)
Past Group Wide Shiny Hunts (click to show)

GWSH Info (click to show)

Dress Up Contest Info (click to show)

Past Dress Up Contests (click to show)

Art Contest Info (click to show)

Past Art Contests (click to show)
Green Shiny Pokemon (click to show)

Banners (click to show)

Affiliates (click to show)

☆ Malapride! ☆

This post has been edited by eevee64: Nov 17 2017, 03:51 AM

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 7 8

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2024 - 09:06 PM
All content and images Š2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.