Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
March Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Jen
post Feb 28 2017, 10:12 PM
Post #1

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

March Community Thread!

The February Community thread has been moved here.

If you're new here then don't be shy! The community thread is the place to come and chat with fellow members of the site who share a common interest with you. Talk about whatever you want, whether it's GPX related or something going on in your personal life, just be sure to read the rules first before posting. There's always someone on the forums to read and respond to your posts, so chat away and maybe you'll meet some great people!

Rules
  • Regular forum rules still apply here. Basically don't double post. Don't ask for clicks every time you fill your party. Unless it gets out of hand*, I'm okay with you linking to an exploration Pokemon who needs a specific berry.

*out of hand meaning I don't want to see Pokémon being linked just for leveling or if they need drinks for happiness. These kinds of interactions can be handled just fine by being in your parties and signatures.

• Do not post your shinies here, there's a shiny thread for that. Discussing them is OK though! Just make sure you add content to your post.

• Make sure your post contains worthwhile content. If you're posting an exploration Pokémon to be fed berries then be sure to add other content to your post. Same with discussing shinies. Find people to reply to or start a discussion yourself! Your post must, with the shiny portion and berry feeding hypothetically removed*, not read as if you're talking to yourself. To clarify, your post should not be an out-loud thought to yourself, and should contain more general discussion than just information on your current shiny luck.

*if you were to read your post, skipping over any mention of shinies, the post should still sound like a good post.

If any posts are found breaking this rule then they will be instantly deleted and handed a 10% warn.

• Do not post your GPX+ gear grinders in this thread either. There's also a thread for that. This is mostly for raging at staff or site events that you don't like.

Hopefully helpful examples! (click to show)

• Do not litter your post with swear words.

• Memes and Gifs are allowed, but don't overuse them. If the thread turns into nothing but meme and gif replies, I'll give everyone a 10% warn that was involved because it's just plain out spam! Make sure you put these in a spoiler tag.

• No quote pyramids! Be sure to cut out everything that was before what you're replying to. They can get long and make a page annoying to scroll through, so be considerate to your fellow members!

• A post must be AT LEAST one sentence long. If you’re saying hi or bye to someone be sure to add something more to your post.

• If you'd like to advertise something, then be sure you put it in your signature. Youtube, Deviantart (No smut), Fanfication (No smut), Twitch, adoptable sites, your own minecraft servers are all fine. If you Live stream give a heads up that you're live, but be sure to add content. Don't just link dump. Send a PM if you have any questions about anything else!
Monthly Raffle

Nominations are now gone, and I'm using post count to determine how many entries you have into the raffle. The first 19 posts you have will count as one entry, and every ten after that will count as an extra. Think of it as the first number of your post count is how many entries you have. To see what your post count is, click on the number of replies any certain thread has. Nothing else on the site will influence the amount of entries you receive, so if you'd like a chance to win, then post here frequently!

The raffle is what chooses who gets to choose what's in next month's egg distribution. There are no other site advantages other than that, and even then the whole site gets a chance at that Pokémon that you chose!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 99)
Jen
post Feb 28 2017, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

March Egg Distribution!

How to get an egg from this event
  • You must keep at least one slot open in your party.
  • You MUST have logged in sometime on GPX+ in the last two weeks.
  • You can not be in the restricted group.
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
  1. No, you do NOT have to be online at the time I am sending out eggs.
  2. These eggs do NOT show up in the Lab for the event. They are sent out randomly.
  3. There is ONE set shiny for each Pokémon, but every other egg has a regular chance of being shiny.
  4. If you obtain ONE of the eggs from this event, you will NOT be able to obtain another one from this same event. This means if you get an egg on day 1 of this event, you can't get an event egg from any other day during this event. By the way, abandoning an event egg does nothing. So if you get one you might as well keep it and be happy.
  5. If we find any accounts being made just to get eggs from the event then they will be immediately banned along with your main.
  6. If you were a winner of the raffle, your chosen Pokémon will be spawned into your party on the day of the event. It won't be forced shiny, but there's always a small chance just like any other egg! This will not count as an event egg and you can still receive one from the event.
  7. There is no guarantee that you'll receive an egg.
  8. Eggs chosen will not be available to pick from again for 3 months. If x egg was in the January egg distribution, then it can not be chosen again until April.
  9. The event runs at 4 p.m. server time.
Event dates and what's being handed out
  • March 2nd: Mew - Winner: Luneon - 200 eggs
  • March 3rd: Volcanion - Winner: Shadow Fennekin - 200 eggs
  • March 4th: Mewtwo - Winner: Alchemists Fire - 200 eggs
  • March 5th: Meloetta - 200 eggs
  • March 6th: Regirock - 200 eggs
I've decreased the amount of eggs handed out due to not being able to place all 350 eggs in parties the past two months. :'( Everything else still runs the same though!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Feb 28 2017, 11:56 PM
Post #3

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Gross why is it March already have I accidentally timewarp!?

also swishiswashi swishy or the 3 i can presume people will vote for OR ALL FOUR ORICORIO

This post has been edited by x Sam: Mar 1 2017, 12:11 AM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 1 2017, 12:03 AM
Post #4

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Happy March! grin.gif

I'm really happy with this month's distribution eggs, Meloetta AND Mew
Two of my favorites

I wonder what type of things we'll be seeing this month and what the swsh will be

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

eludicatorflame
post Mar 1 2017, 12:20 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 576

Active Squad

i'm kinda wondering if the swsh WILL be all four dancing bird pals myself actually lol it'd be an interesting hunt - also the switch comes out this month! i'm excited for legend of zelda, aaah.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 1 2017, 12:34 AM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

Gave up on zygarde explore to try to get shiny raikou again.

Went to the library again and got two more vegan books. Returned one since it was crap. I made vegan beef stoganoff last week. It was amazing. Trying to buy less meat and make more plant friendly meals. I've lost 18lbs so far and so proud of myself. The vegan recipes are definitely helping.

I really hope it's not the birds for the swsh. I don't really care much for any of them. I'd breed them and hunt one anyway buy I would still like something else.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Mar 1 2017, 12:37 AM
Post #7

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I'd be all for an Oricorio SWSH too! Seems like fun eyes.gif I'm going for Mew in the distribution and Suicune in the explorations, in hopes of shinies.

I haven't decided whether I'll get the Switch yet or not. I'll definitely get it at some point to play Fire Emblem Warriors (whenever that comes out), so I'll probably hold off a bit and see if I can get it a bit cheaper or in a bundle or something hmm.gif I have way too many other games to finish in the mean time

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 1 2017, 12:47 AM
Post #8

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Hm... I might try for Volcanion, even though I chose him. I like blue Mew, but the first day is always the hardest to try for.... in my opinion at least. Purely trying for a shiny as I have everything there. I'll wait and see what the final choice is before I leave my party open though. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 1 2017, 01:19 AM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

I'm happy I was able to do the full scavenger hunt in February and get the related achievement along with a nice amount of prize points.
Don't need any of the March event pokemon yet, but one is still TBD.
Actually I was hoping to get a Dace Carbink or Snowman Munchlax somehow. Now still hoping/waiting for a prize plus day to at least buy the dreidel I need. I already spent some credits on it and someone else must have done so as well.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Mar 1 2017, 02:56 AM
Post #10

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I love the beginning of March because that means my birthday is in one week!

For the explorations I'm doing the Musketeer one right now and Victini later on. Now that I have a shiny Celebi that means no more worrying about The Quiet Forest.

I did suggest an all-Oricorio SWSH in last month's topic. Seems like a good option.

Also could you please feed this guy a Chesto Berry? It needs a lot of them.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Mar 1 2017, 04:55 AM
Post #11

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

I still can't believe I won the raffle, holy smokes ><; And I also am amazed that even as a winner, we can try for one of the eggs on the other days =O <3 <3 <3

Oh good, I finished my January shiny hunt just in time for the March one *laughs* (just got my Shiny Rowlet on the 25th...yeah). No idea what I'm gonna vote for yet (if they give us the option)

I'm grumpy about the Scavenger hunt xD I couldn't really do anything on the Pokemon days because school/homework/travel time...grumpy xD And I totally missed yesterday's because it took me almost all day to find and egg...I don't think I hatched it until about an hour after server reset...way to go Alchy...

Totally gonna attempt the Exploration for Raikou, as I left my party open on the wrong day when he was part of the Egg Distribution, haha. I still got lucky and got Azelf, but I wanted the legendary doggyyy

This post has been edited by Alchemists Fire: Mar 1 2017, 04:56 AM

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hiraelle
post Mar 1 2017, 05:25 AM
Post #12

Spheal Lover
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 755

ROULE

QUOTE(Jen @ Mar 1 2017, 04:26 AM) *
I've decreased the amount of eggs handed out due to not being able to place all 350 eggs in parties the past two months. :'(

Awww crying.gif poor unwanted eggs

--------------------
GO GO POKEMON RANGERS

I took over the group, come and join us !
- Banner by Doctor Octopus
Affiliates : Azurite Knights - Malachite Mages - Shiny Lovers - The Networking Ninjas - The Postal Service

- Banner by eevee64

Made by Cycloneblaze

+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Mar 1 2017, 07:27 AM
Post #13

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Well I'm definitely going to go after Mew for the distribution, then going down the line if I don't get one. I'm interested in all of the Pokemon this month and don't mind getting any of them.

March is here already, it only felt like yesterday that it was January 1st. Only two more days and the Nintendo Switch comes out, I'm so excited!

My Noibat from the Zygarde exploration needs a few more Sour Berries if you can help:

This post has been edited by Asbel Lhant: Mar 1 2017, 11:43 AM

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Celes Chere
post Mar 1 2017, 08:12 AM
Post #14

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 135 724

My Favorites

I'm still stuck on DotW, but I am in the final stretch! 3 more steps to go. =D ...so I'll have to wait and ponder on the other special hunts this month, just in case it happens during SWSH. (I was hoping for Vupix...but ah well. I'll have to start that myself)

And it looks like I'll be going for Meloetta! here is hoping that it is Shiny. =D

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Mar 1 2017, 08:38 AM
Post #15

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Seriously, how is it March already? This year is flying by. I have spring break in two weeks, and that marks the middle of my semester. How?!

I'm still working my way through TBD, so I hope I get that finished in time to do at least one of the special explorations. I still need Terrakion for my Dex. As for the distributions, I will probably just leave my party open and see what happens!

In other news, completely not surprised for the SWSH picks. I already have the Baile shiny, so I can focus on the other three!

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 1 2017, 09:16 AM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

I was also hoping for the Alolan Vulpix but now that I took a closer look at the birds I like at least two of them. Just have to decide which to hunt (first).

For the Nintendo Switch I'm a bi5 sad I was too slow in reserving one when I had the chance. I decided too slow. But since I have a little baby boy at home I can hardly play anything except browsergames (thanks to my smartphone), so having to wait for a Switch isn't too hard. Might be watching Zelda gameplay videos as well.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 1 2017, 09:39 AM
Post #17

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

Picked the pompom bird since it seemed less popular. That way I can breed it for myself and others. Going to try for mew for the giveaway.

Eponadis how old is your little boy?

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Mar 1 2017, 10:13 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Mar 1 2017, 02:39 PM) *
Picked the pompom bird since it seemed less popular. That way I can breed it for myself and others. Going to try for mew for the giveaway.

Baile and Pom-Pom are the two popular ones right now happy.gif I think the dropdown menu matches up with the SWSH page listings, so it's 4/39/9/27 for Pa'u/Baile/Sensu/Pom-Pom. Unless I derped and got the order wrong, haha.
I picked up two birb eggs to breed but then I remembered I have a male and female Baile/Pom-Pom voucher pair I kept, so I threw those into the Daycare instead. Kept my Slash and Tales to breed again after the swishy happy.gif I also chose Oricorio [Baile] to hunt first!

aaaaa I'm so far behind on work because I've been trying to hand write it all, I'm now in the process of transferring everything to digital as I'm taking too long to write it all into a book, ugh. send help please

I'm not sure what eventmon I'll go for, yet. Meloetta or Regirock would be nice but it'll be good to see what the TBD Pokémon Alchemists Fire will choose..

Currently working through Tour of Illusions, I'll move onto probably Celebi for the quick completion and move back onto Arceus. I really want to blitz through DotW the next couple of months and try and reduce the plate availability I have. I've still got 8 runs available and 4 more plates to complete rolleyes.gif

------------------------------------

In regards to the egg count that's a shame.. I guess 200 sounds ok. or allow everyone to get up to 2

This post has been edited by x Sam: Mar 1 2017, 10:19 AM

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Mar 1 2017, 10:17 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Active Squad

So there will be an all-Oricorio SWSH! I plan on naming all of mine after the main characters from Happiness Charge PreCure because they have form changes that look similar to their forms.

I didn't notice the egg decrease for the distributions. That looks too bad.

--------------------

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 1 2017, 11:25 AM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Mar 1 2017, 03:39 PM) *

My little boy is now 10 weeks old.
It is my first child and somehow I was under the impression that he would be spending more time asleep. ^^

For the SWSH I chose the Sensu form. Might go for Baile afterwards in case I finish in time.

Does anyone know the wait period for Trio of Trials? Is it possible to embark the same special exploration twice in a 31-days month?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 1 2017, 12:21 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

Yaaaaay we're doing the birds grin.gif
I'm going with the pink one first because I like that one the most

I'm glad that Vulpix wasn't chosen because I'm already hunting that atm. Plus say if I were to get the pink bird before the deadline, I can use the honeys to pick up Vulpix eggs.

---------------------------------------
Today I went to some organization's game playing event, which had board games, videogames, social games etc
I had a fun time but the only thing I didn't like was that they lost Mario Kart somehow and didn't have Splatoon

So if there's going to be a Switch+Splatoon2 pack I might end up buying it. Maybe.
Really depends.
(Mostly on if there's going to be more New 3DS exclusive games...because I'd have to buy a New 3DS then and wouldn't be able to afford a Switch, aaaaand it's going to be even more difficult if that's when the Lillie Nendoroid will be released noes.gif !!!)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Mar 1 2017, 12:29 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 1 2017, 04:25 PM) *
Does anyone know the wait period for Trio of Trials? Is it possible to embark the same special exploration twice in a 31-days month?

You can only embark one time it comes round I'm afraid. So it'll probably come into rotation another 1-2 times later this year, I'm going to guess around july/august (as a rough guess)

================================

edit: No need me making another post, this Celebi needs some Cheri berries, please happy.gif

This post has been edited by x Sam: Mar 1 2017, 02:18 PM

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Mar 1 2017, 12:33 PM
Post #23

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm rolling out and getting explorations done left and right since yesterday. I've done The Hidden Ruins, The Order of Terminus Cave and now I'm over halfway through Tour of Illusions. I'm trying to get my monthly explorations done before the SWSH so I can focus on that.

Speaking of Tour of Illusions, this fellow needs some berries:

I'm not sure which of the birds I'll be going after. I really like the Baile form, so I'll probably go with that one. I'll probably only go after one shiny for the SWSH this month, as I'm not overly fond of Oricorio.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 1 2017, 12:49 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(x Sam @ Mar 1 2017, 06:29 PM) *
QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 1 2017, 04:25 PM) *

You can only embark one time it comes round I'm afraid. So it'll probably come into rotation another 1-2 times later this year, I'm going to guess around july/august (as a rough guess)

Thanks Sam
In this case there is no reason for me to rush through the exploration too quickly. Maybe I'll go for Tour of Illusions than once more.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Mar 1 2017, 01:30 PM
Post #25

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

Signed up for Sensu Oricorio because aesthetic. Also am intending to aim for March 4th's distribution, since the others come from explorations and/or I already have them. In addition, I'm going for Suicune and Celebi in this month's explorations.

Here's hoping my luck comes back!

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

eludicatorflame
post Mar 1 2017, 02:35 PM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 576

Active Squad

Aha, the swsh IS of the dancing birds! it starts when the switch comes out too. I might name the shinies after zelda characters if i hatch any lol. I'm gonna go for Sensu first, bec I always liked the ghost-type bird a lot - best of luck to everyone when the hunt starts!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Mar 1 2017, 02:43 PM
Post #27

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

I am pleased with the Fouricorio hunt this month. Nice prediction, Running On Ice. Hopefully we get a repeat of the legendary Flabébé swish where it's all a complete mess and Azurite blow everyone away. grin.gif
Don't know what to get for the distribution, I guess I'll wait until the last egg fills out. Maybe Meloetta.

I also don't know if it was discussed in last month's thread, but did anyone make pancakes yesterday? I did and they were delicious! Can't break the tradition.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Mar 1 2017, 03:31 PM
Post #28

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

Ha, I hadn't noticed the SWSH info was already up. I guess I'll start with the Baile form, I like that one even though I don't like flamenco itself lol

For the distributions, I'll aim for Meloetta unless the TBA turns out to be Xerneas (I still need that one but whenever it pops up here I always forget to leave an open slot).

On a more unfortunate note, I got the "waiting for your opponent" bug and had to end my subway streak... right when I'm at task 11 of DotW -_-2.gif

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Mar 1 2017, 04:54 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Active Squad

Forgot to go further about the distribution. I might try for a Mew unless the 4th's Pokemon is pretty interesting. I'm hoping I could get that first one because for the past two months haven't been all that great for me in that department.

As for the Oricorio, I plan on going in this order: Baile, Pa'u, Pom-Pom, and Sensu, kind of going in the order of the Cures in the series I mentioned in the last post. I was going to name the regular ones after them but for some reason that Hey Mickey idea sprang up first and I don't want to change it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 1 2017, 06:12 PM
Post #30

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

Ugh..... well, I picked a random one. I honestly do not like this Pokemon at all, only going for the shards and prize.

--------------------
+Quote Post

S t a r g i r l
post Mar 1 2017, 06:38 PM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 610

Active Squad

Wait, I never really go to the forums, how do I enter the raffle/egg distribution? grin.gif
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 1 2017, 07:03 PM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(DMTryptamine @ Mar 2 2017, 12:38 AM) *
Wait, I never really go to the forums, how do I enter the raffle/egg distribution? grin.gif

For the march egg distribution you just need an open space in your party at the given date at 4 PM (see 2nd post for dates).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 1 2017, 10:02 PM
Post #33

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 1 2017, 10:25 AM) *
QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Mar 1 2017, 03:39 PM) *

My little boy is now 10 weeks old.
It is my first child and somehow I was under the impression that he would be spending more time asleep. ^^

For the SWSH I chose the Sensu form. Might go for Baile afterwards in case I finish in time.

They do sleep a lot at that age just not consecutively. My son got up every half hour during the night. Hopefully that's not the case for your little one.

I picked Pa'u apparently. I got the order mixed up which is fine. That might be the least popular. I can't keep it straight.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Mar 1 2017, 10:21 PM
Post #34

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

I chose Sensu myself. I already have Baile. And since the eggs are already showing up in the Lab, I grabbed the OTHER two in an attempt to get one or both of them in shiny form BEFORE the SWSH starts. And/or a male. Whichever.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rita Zyon
post Mar 1 2017, 11:55 PM
Post #35

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 453

Active Squad

Not sure yet which oricorio I want to try for, going to be fun though!

I definitely will be trying for cobalion as I am missing that pokemon for explorations. Probably victini for my 2nd exploration of the month.

I think I still need volcanion so will try for that on March 3.
+Quote Post

Lumena
post Mar 2 2017, 02:35 AM
Post #36

Certified lunatic
Group Icon

Member No.: 123 176

Epicness

Hm I do not really have a favourite for the birds and I'll try to hunt them all in the end, but I think I'll start with Pa'u. I like green :>

As for the egg distribution, I'll try to go for Meloetta or Regirock. Meloetta because I'd love to have it shiny, Regirock for the dex entry. Probably going with Regirock, though.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 2 2017, 04:48 AM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Mar 2 2017, 04:02 AM) *
They do sleep a lot at that age just not consecutively. My son got up every half hour during the night. Hopefully that's not the case for your little one.

Luckily he usually sleeps at least 1 hour bits during the night.
It's just that I hardly find time for anything I want/need to do during the day. He wants to be carried around a lot and only sleeps in a baby wrap around noon. x).gif
How old is your son?

The TBD pokemon turned out to be Mewtwo, so I 'll just leave a slot open starting today and see if I get anything. I already have all of those dex entries.

This post has been edited by Eponadis: Mar 2 2017, 04:50 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Mar 2 2017, 06:28 AM
Post #38

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Ooh, March is here.
February was kind of a busy and stressful month for me, hope March will turn out to be a bit nicer.

Cool distribution choices, I like them all!
I think I'll just keep my party open starting today, and see what I'll end up with.

As for the SWSH, I'm excited to hunt the birds. I've been wanting to shiny hunt them all, anyway!
I started a regular shiny hunt for Oricorio [Baile] in February. I'm hoping to finish it before the SWSH starts, would be nice.
For the SWSH, I've chosen to hunt Oricorio [Sensu] first, then I'll probably go for Pom-Pom and last (but not least), Pa'u.

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

BlackMamba
post Mar 2 2017, 06:46 AM
Post #39

Official Doctor <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 921

My fav team

going for Mew and maybe Meloetta if I fail this time...
I am happy with SWSH cause I didnt have them on my actual shiny recorder xD already got shiny Oricorio baiie (those colours are too sexy to not have it) so next is POM - POM cat.gif

--------------------
My PARTY

My GROUPS (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)

HORSES ARE AMAZING (click to show)

+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Mar 2 2017, 06:53 AM
Post #40

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

Ooh, Mew, let me open a spot-

NOPE, Mewtwo's here this month. I'll wait 'till the 4th.

Also, tomorrow can't get here soon enough XD I'm not in the market/budget for a Switch right now, but I AM getting BOTW for the Wii U. I'm actually debating going to GameStop at midnight to pick it up, even though I can't take the day tomorrow to play it. If I'm not too tired tonight I might do it, but obviously we'll see.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 2 2017, 09:14 AM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Spades Slick @ Mar 2 2017, 12:53 PM) *
Also, tomorrow can't get here soon enough XD I'm not in the market/budget for a Switch right now, but I AM getting BOTW for the Wii U.

I'm so curious about the new Zelda BOTW. Sadly I don't have the Wii U and now that the Switch is nearly released I will wait for it to become available and affordable for me.
I was hoping for a bundle with the new Zelda game but I've heard rumors that Nintendo doesn't want to release any game bundles with the Switch?

And Yeah! I finally found a Snowman Munchlax in the Shelter!
Will be breeding an egg for me to complete the dex entry and will be releasing the one I found afterwards. I might go and breed some eggs for the shelter though since it took me so long to find and I've seen some more people desperately looking for it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 2 2017, 10:01 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 2 2017, 03:14 PM) *
I'm so curious about the new Zelda BOTW. Sadly I don't have the Wii U and now that the Switch is nearly released I will wait for it to become available and affordable for me.
I was hoping for a bundle with the new Zelda game but I've heard rumors that Nintendo doesn't want to release any game bundles with the Switch?

I hope those rumors are false. The Switch by itself is expensive enough oh.gif
Even if it's just one game.

----------------------------

I find it cool that we got until the 13th to sign up for the swsh
Plenty of time to shove in an exploration or two

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Mar 2 2017, 10:36 AM
Post #43

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 2 2017, 10:14 PM) *

I can confirm that they are doing bundles with the Switch ^^ I was flicking through a department store catalogue today and they had a Switch + BOTW bundle advertised. It almost tempted me to buy it, but I'm going to stay strong until Fire Emblem Warriors. I'm going to buy myself a new gaming laptop in the next week or two, so my money's going towards that at the moment :P

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Mar 2 2017, 10:59 AM
Post #44

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Favorites

Having a GameStop credit card is great for getting emails about ways for me to spend even more money. Apparently there is a no-interest financing option available for buying the Switch with a GameStop credit card. Tempting, but I need to pay off the Horizon: Zero Dawn collector's edition before I think of adding anything else to it.

I really need to make time to play Horizon and the new Story of Seasons game. I was waiting for them for so long, and now that they are here I have no time. Spring break is soon, though, so I can make a time sink out of that. I am a little miffed, though, because my spring break ends the day before Mass Effect: Andromeda comes out. Once that is out, I am probably not going to play anything else for a long time.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Mar 2 2017, 11:39 AM
Post #45

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Mar 2 2017, 04:36 PM) *
I can confirm that they are doing bundles with the Switch ^^ I was flicking through a department store catalogue today and they had a Switch + BOTW bundle advertised. It almost tempted me to buy it, but I'm going to stay strong until Fire Emblem Warriors. I'm going to buy myself a new gaming laptop in the next week or two, so my money's going towards that at the moment :P

That only applies to your store. There are no official bundles released by Nintendo. This can change at a later time though, like how the Wii U orignially only had 2 SKUs, but they released different bundles later. Considering they have limited editions for BotW, it makes at least some sense to not have a bundle for the game as well, unless they would include the entire limited edition to the bundle.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Vande
post Mar 2 2017, 11:55 AM
Post #46

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

I will be getting BOTW on the Wii U. And lol that we are gong to be hunting all Oricorio!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lumena
post Mar 2 2017, 12:07 PM
Post #47

Certified lunatic
Group Icon

Member No.: 123 176

Epicness

I accidently released one of my Shiny Alopix when I was retrieving it from the underground....... Mistake of the year? x_x.gif

Good luck and congratulations to the person who gets it happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Mar 2 2017, 01:22 PM
Post #48

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Active Squad

GDI I don't have a WiiU for BotW-and I don't think I can afford the Switch at this current time!

On a side note, I've decided to aim for Mewtwo. Already have Y and regular form, need one for X.

--------------------
Foobs.

All-ribbon Smeargle
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Mar 2 2017, 04:16 PM
Post #49

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Favourites

Missed out on the Mew egg, kinda sad cause I was hoping to get the Mew/Mewtwo pair, but there's other days ^^

--------------------
My Party:

+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Mar 2 2017, 04:19 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Active Squad

Cool I got a Mew egg! That was kind of the one I wanted this time around, so I'm glad the odds were in my favor today.

I would try and get me the Nintendo Switch but I really should be saving my money up.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Mar 2 2017, 06:19 PM
Post #51

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Favourites

QUOTE(Running On Ice @ Mar 2 2017, 01:19 PM) *
Cool I got a Mew egg! That was kind of the one I wanted this time around, so I'm glad the odds were in my favor today.

I would try and get me the Nintendo Switch but I really should be saving my money up.

Congrats on your Mew egg! =D

I think I'm gonna for the Baille one, the red & black one. Cause <3
I'm kinda sad the purple one(Sensu?) isn't cooler...

--------------------
My Party:

+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 2 2017, 06:20 PM
Post #52

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Running On Ice @ Mar 2 2017, 10:19 PM) *

Congratulations.
I got a Mew egg too.
That's cool because Mew is sweet and the last one I got from exploration turned out to have quite nice stats and IVs. It will be good to have another one on a different level for NPC battles in the tower.
Of course it would be even more cool to have it shiny, but I shouldn't hope for it too much so I won't be disappointed if it isn't. With the lowered amount of event eggs, the chances did increase... xD.gif

Maybe I should wait till summer to buy the Switch. The prices of 3DS lowered quite quickly after release as far as I remember plus there might be bundles released, either by Nintendo if they decide to or by a local/internet store.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Mar 2 2017, 07:26 PM
Post #53

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

@Eponadis- If you're willing to really wait, generally Black Friday retail tends to have special edition console skin + bundle of consoles on sale.

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 2 2017, 07:35 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Lumena @ Mar 2 2017, 06:07 PM) *
I accidently released one of my Shiny Alopix when I was retrieving it from the underground....... Mistake of the year? x_x.gif

Good luck and congratulations to the person who gets it happy.gif

Ooh so that was indeed a Shiny I saw earlier huh? oh.gif
I quick refreshed over it looking for an exploration mon.

I think it's also happened to me once.

---------------------------------

All that Switch talk really makes me want to get one.
But I'll have to resist it for a little longer... I prefer to buy bundles.

As for today's distribution, I managed to get not only my own Mew, but also an additional Mew egg grin.gif
Can never have too many Mews so yay
I'm glad I got them.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Mar 2 2017, 08:05 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

Well, I didn't get a Mew but I did pick up a Cypress bred Zekrom, so I guess that's ok? lol. I actually needed a Zekrom to change the form of my Sh. Kyurem, so I can get both shiny forms now grin.gif

I also have an open book genetics test tomorrow I'm writing notes for so #pray4sam

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Mar 2 2017, 08:19 PM
Post #56

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm so happy that I got a Mew egg today. I didn't care what I got this month but getting the first day means I can grab eggs and keep my party full. Now lets hope it hatches shiny(it probably won't, but I can dream).

I'm so hyped for the Switch, I plan on waking up super early tomorrow and going to Walmart and hopefully get one. I've heard that there is a 'shortage' of Switch so I hope my Walmart gets enough so I can get one.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 2 2017, 10:21 PM
Post #57

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

No mew egg for me today. I'll just try for something else.

Long day today, been up since 3am. Had work then grocery shopping and cooking. My son decided he didn't want to do anything with me today. He was with daddy all day.

@Eponadis ~ my son, Azriel is three.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 2 2017, 11:45 PM
Post #58

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Mar 3 2017, 01:26 AM) *
@Eponadis- If you're willing to really wait, generally Black Friday retail tends to have special edition console skin + bundle of consoles on sale.

That's a good hint. I'll keep an eye out.

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Mar 3 2017, 04:21 AM) *
@Eponadis ~ my son, Azriel is three.

Cute cat.gif

Edit: My Vivillon was placed rank 2 in this weeks poke hunt. Last times I entered a rare pokemon with >140 IVs they were rank 1. I guess there is something more to the ranking than that plus beeing evolved and leveled? Or is it only top percentage and therefore depending on other user entries?

This post has been edited by PokeNOM NOM NOM: Mar 3 2017, 03:17 AM
Reason for edit: Removed Pokémon link.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gigglebug
post Mar 3 2017, 12:16 AM
Post #59

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 872

Active Squad

I got a Mew egg in my Party.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 3 2017, 01:27 AM
Post #60

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

I entirely forgot about the event.... oopsie.
Guess I'll try for a Volcanion or Mewtwo shiny

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 3 2017, 06:37 AM
Post #61

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 3 2017, 07:27 AM) *

You were one of the winners to choose an event pokemon and still forgot about it?
Hope you won't forget today so you don't miss your chosen Volcanion.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 3 2017, 10:18 AM
Post #62

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

It's pretty easy to forget about the distribution
It would be nice if there was a notifier on the main site reminding that you've won and should keep a spot open.

Or I guess we could set an alarm on our phone or so oh.gif
That could work for those who have one

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Mar 3 2017, 10:26 AM
Post #63

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Favorites

I will eventually remember to keep a spot open for the distribution. I will be fine getting any of the pokemon, so I don't have a certain goal.

My 143IV Volcarona got Rank 1 and got the last Insect Shard that I needed, so that's another plate finished!

I'm really enjoying Horizon: Zero Dawn so far! I played it for about two hours last night and had a blast. I'm liking it more than I had anticipated, so it was definitely a good buy. I've just been neglecting Story of Seasons in favor of it, oops.

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Mar 3 2017, 10:31 AM
Post #64

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

Did anyone get a Switch? My friend bought his, but he doesn't have the case for it. Can I say how dumb it is that stuff seems to be sold separate from the system? Because it is.

In any case, howdy, haven't posted here in a while.

I'm pretty happy cause I just managed to get a 50 win streak in the Battle Tree in Sun. My team is Aegislash, Mega Salamence, and Snorlax. I love them.

Also, Overwatch has a new hero, Orisa. She looks completely fun and a little bit broken if I may be honest. They definitely need to work on some stuff before bringing her to the live servers.

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 3 2017, 11:34 AM
Post #65

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Cryptic Lyric @ Mar 3 2017, 04:26 PM) *
My 143IV Volcarona got Rank 1 and got the last Insect Shard that I needed, so that's another plate finished!

Congratulations!
Since your Volcaronas IVs were only 1 point higher I guess the egg steps for hatching are also taken into account. Vivillon has only about a third of the steps.
I will just keep trying.

This post has been edited by Eponadis: Mar 3 2017, 11:34 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gigglebug
post Mar 3 2017, 11:41 AM
Post #66

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 872

Active Squad

I only read about this raffle yday and got an egg right away. happy.gif

Didn't even know it existed.

This post has been edited by Gigglebug: Mar 3 2017, 11:41 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Mar 3 2017, 01:39 PM
Post #67

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Active Squad

Left a slot open since I was on an exploration and ended up getting Mew. <insert Saitama OK panel here>

On the other hand, I'm really getting annoyed at this one exploration task-seriously, anytime the VS. seeker is required, I always get the opposite result of what I need!

--------------------
Foobs.

All-ribbon Smeargle
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 3 2017, 02:32 PM
Post #68

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 3 2017, 06:37 AM) *
QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 3 2017, 07:27 AM) *

You were one of the winners to choose an event pokemon and still forgot about it?
Hope you won't forget today so you don't miss your chosen Volcanion.

I forget pretty often about these events, it's not that bad really.... unless it's a possible new Pokemon you're missing out on and it's your fault you missed it. xD
Or Yveltal/Xerneas, seeing as this is the only way aside from vouchers of getting them atm. I was so mad at myself for missing out on Yveltal way back

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 3 2017, 02:47 PM
Post #69

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Yami No Yuugi @ Mar 3 2017, 07:39 PM) *
On the other hand, I'm really getting annoyed at this one exploration task-seriously, anytime the VS. seeker is required, I always get the opposite result of what I need!

Yeah, VS seeker can be hard.
I guess you already thought about using items like silk scarf?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Mar 3 2017, 03:55 PM
Post #70

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

Here's hoping I get Volcanion! I don't have its dex entry yet.

Mewtwo or Meloetta would be okay too, though. I still need alt formes for them for my legend collection.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Mar 3 2017, 04:33 PM
Post #71

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 3 2017, 08:32 PM) *
I forget pretty often about these events, it's not that bad really.... unless it's a possible new Pokemon you're missing out on and it's your fault you missed it. xD
Or Yveltal/Xerneas, seeing as this is the only way aside from vouchers of getting them atm. I was so mad at myself for missing out on Yveltal way back

THIS. I often forget about them, and I always forget to leave a spot for Xerneas- whenever it comes up and I miss it I'm like "oh right I still don't have that one".

As I already mentioned, I'll try to get Meloetta this time, I like her desing and I'd love to have a shiny one.

Also I already got to that task everyone loves (/s). I'd appreciate some help with this thing blush.gif

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Mar 3 2017, 04:51 PM
Post #72

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

Does anyone else get annoyed when you finish a trinket up only to find out you made a nice error in the description? I accidentally forgot to capitalize Easter in my latest trinket... I wish there was a way to fix that.

I am also very excited, 'cause in the next few hours, my Nintendo Switch will be here (along with BotW - where would the fun in having a Switch be if you had no games!). I also found out that my city's comicon is going to be in June. I invited some friends (don't know if they'll go, though) and I plan on dressing up as Nepeta!

-EDIT- Another thing that annoys me is when I go to log in to the forums, then get logged out of GPX+ and it won't allow me to log back in -_-2.gif

This post has been edited by Tulaash: Mar 3 2017, 04:53 PM

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Mar 3 2017, 05:09 PM
Post #73

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 3 2017, 02:47 PM) *
QUOTE(Yami No Yuugi @ Mar 3 2017, 07:39 PM) *

Yeah, VS seeker can be hard.
I guess you already thought about using items like silk scarf?

Pretty much, but I won after switching from Training to Bronze.

--------------------
Foobs.

All-ribbon Smeargle
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 3 2017, 06:36 PM
Post #74

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Tulaash @ Mar 3 2017, 10:51 PM) *
-EDIT- Another thing that annoys me is when I go to log in to the forums, then get logged out of GPX+ and it won't allow me to log back in -_-2.gif

That used to happen to me a lot as well
I dunno why it's not happening to me anymore so I'm not useful when it comes to solving the issue.

------------------------

I found a new source of entertainment: watching people EAT the Nintendo Switch cards because they taste awful :P
People are weird haha

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 3 2017, 06:52 PM
Post #75

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Luneon @ Mar 4 2017, 12:36 AM) *
QUOTE(Tulaash @ Mar 3 2017, 10:51 PM) *

That used to happen to me a lot as well
I dunno why it's not happening to me anymore so I'm not useful when it comes to solving the issue.

Same for me here. Earlier I could only be logged in to either the game or the forums. Logging in on the forum logged me off from the game. But I was able to log back in.
I was experiencing this issue for a long time and suddenly it is working fine.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vuris
post Mar 3 2017, 09:22 PM
Post #76

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 245 841

Active Squad

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 2 2017, 11:45 PM) *
QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Mar 3 2017, 01:26 AM) *

That's a good hint. I'll keep an eye out.

did some digging on the switch, so far the Zelda game is the only major game that is slated for the switch at this time. With a Mario due at the end of the year, everything else is just indie games. So I'd definitely wait till later this year before picking it up happy.gif
fun fact, apparently Nintendo is coating their cartridges with the same stuff used to prevent people from biting their nails to prevent children from eating them.

--------------------
Pecha needed
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 3 2017, 09:59 PM
Post #77

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Vuris @ Mar 4 2017, 03:22 AM) *
did some digging on the switch, so far the Zelda game is the only major game that is slated for the switch at this time. With a Mario due at the end of the year, everything else is just indie games. So I'd definitely wait till later this year before picking it up happy.gif
fun fact, apparently Nintendo is coating their cartridges with the same stuff used to prevent people from biting their nails to prevent children from eating them.

And the best thing is, people (so far just adults) are putting the cartridges in their mouth to see if they really taste as awful as others claim.

I might get a Switch once Splatoon releases. I'll be more confident if a bundle gets released.
Each Euro matters oh.gif Since the price for the Switch hasn't been adjusted to fit conversion rates, I really hope EU gets a bundle.
I'd import if it wasn't for pesky shipping costs...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 3 2017, 10:04 PM
Post #78

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

I'm actually waiting for that said Mario game to come out before getting a Switch. I never played Zelda in my life, and I don't plan on it. And Mario Kart isn't enough to keep me interested in touching the Switch for half a year. It'll probably be a bit cheaper by then anyways.

Not to mention some games like Skyrim are already on other consoles.
I'm hyped for Super Mario Odyssey though. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vande
post Mar 4 2017, 01:44 AM
Post #79

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

Oh wow, just got my 7 year anniversary PM. How time flies o.o

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 4 2017, 03:21 PM
Post #80

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 4 2017, 04:04 AM) *
I'm actually waiting for that said Mario game to come out before getting a Switch. I never played Zelda in my life, and I don't plan on it. And Mario Kart isn't enough to keep me interested in touching the Switch for half a year. It'll probably be a bit cheaper by then anyways.

Not to mention some games like Skyrim are already on other consoles.
I'm hyped for Super Mario Odyssey though. happy.gif

Yeah I hope it'll be a bit cheaper later this year.
I've played 2 Zelda games (not a lot, I know) and while I like the characters and environments, I would not choose Zelda over Pokémon if I could only buy one.

But who knows, maybe I'll pick it up. Maybe.

-----------------------------------
QUOTE(Vande @ Mar 4 2017, 07:44 AM) *
Oh wow, just got my 7 year anniversary PM. How time flies o.o

Happy Anniversary!

Time flies indeed. I've been here for almost 8 years. oh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Mar 4 2017, 08:19 PM
Post #81

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

QUOTE(Vuris @ Mar 3 2017, 09:22 PM) *

*Snorts* Good luck with that Nintendo. I was such a proficient and persistent nail biter as a child that stuff never phased me at all. I was gonna chew my nails no matter what my parents did. Nice thought, but they're still gonna get children that will chew on the cartridges...and they'll still be a choking hazard. Rule of thumb about kids- never assume jack all. They're still gonna go against all convention and defy reason in order to sate their curiosity or in my case to be a ridiculously stubborn bugger.

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Mar 4 2017, 10:29 PM
Post #82

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Favourites

Grinning stupidly to myself right now, I can't believe my luck in the past week. Finally finished my SWSH Rowlet hunt on Feb 25th, then finished my Shiny Duskull hunt last night, plus the news I won the Egg Giveaway raffle, and I ended up getting a second egg of my chosen Pokémon at the handout time today. Feeling pretty stupidly spoiled <3

Oh, and my bf came up to visit, and we were out playing Pokémon Go, and found a Hitmonlee! First one for both of us ^^

--------------------
My Party:

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 5 2017, 12:03 AM
Post #83

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Mar 4 2017, 08:19 PM) *
QUOTE(Vuris @ Mar 3 2017, 09:22 PM) *

*Snorts* Good luck with that Nintendo. I was such a proficient and persistent nail biter as a child that stuff never phased me at all. I was gonna chew my nails no matter what my parents did. Nice thought, but they're still gonna get children that will chew on the cartridges...and they'll still be a choking hazard. Rule of thumb about kids- never assume jack all. They're still gonna go against all convention and defy reason in order to sate their curiosity or in my case to be a ridiculously stubborn bugger.

Yeah, some kids will still try. I know if I had kids I'd keep the Switch games out of reach and if they wanted to play a different game, they'd have to ask for me to switch them. Kinda like my parents wouldn't let us switch Gamecube and PC games when we were younger, fearing we'd scratch them up.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Mar 5 2017, 09:30 AM
Post #84

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 5 2017, 06:03 AM) *
Yeah, some kids will still try. I know if I had kids I'd keep the Switch games out of reach and if they wanted to play a different game, they'd have to ask for me to switch them. Kinda like my parents wouldn't let us switch Gamecube and PC games when we were younger, fearing we'd scratch them up.

To "Switch" them.
I see what you did there and I approve grin.gif

To be fair though I'd most likely do the same.
I don't let many people near my gamecards since each time I let someone else near my gamecards, at least one always magically disappears.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Mar 5 2017, 12:46 PM
Post #85

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Active Squad

I already keep my games under lock and key as much as I can-my sister is notorious for scratching game disks, and the cats will play with the smaller game carts.

Already finished getting Suicune, onto Celebi!

This post has been edited by Yami No Yuugi: Mar 5 2017, 12:47 PM

--------------------
Foobs.

All-ribbon Smeargle
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Mar 5 2017, 02:43 PM
Post #86

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 4 2017, 09:03 PM) *

For some reason, my mom didn't care if I switched the discs on my own. She never seemed to be worried about me scratching them up, despite me being notorious for breaking anything within a 10 foot radius of me.

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Esc
post Mar 5 2017, 04:02 PM
Post #87

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

oh man, March 21 is so close. I cannot wait for Mass effect!!!!

Has anybody played Horizon: Zero Dawn? It's so beautiful.
Also, I have some terrible luck, no event eggs at all so far LOL..

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

DragonVlad
post Mar 5 2017, 04:24 PM
Post #88

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 704

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tulaash @ Mar 3 2017, 03:51 PM) *
Does anyone else get annoyed when you finish a trinket up only to find out you made a nice error in the description? I accidentally forgot to capitalize Easter in my latest trinket... I wish there was a way to fix that.

No, but it is annoying when every third trinket has a glaring spelling/grammar error or the description is truncated. It's like the there is no proofreading at all.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rita Zyon
post Mar 5 2017, 07:39 PM
Post #89

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 453

Active Squad

Been a bit sluggish lately with the site, but, I guess it is good to take a bit of a break down before the shiny hunt starts. I finally decided on the baile oricorio to try for.

No luck yet with the event pokemon, but, maybe I will be lucky tomorrow.
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 5 2017, 08:07 PM
Post #90

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

QUOTE(Esc @ Mar 5 2017, 04:02 PM) *

Nope, only game on Xbox, PC, and Nintendo. I'd only get a PS for Uncharted, but they ended that series.
I am hyped for Mass Effect though. It'll be nice to have a game like that to help tide me over until Red Dead Redemption 2 later this year. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Mar 5 2017, 08:51 PM
Post #91

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Esc @ Mar 6 2017, 05:02 AM) *

I've completely forgot about the distribution so far! One more day to remember xD
I haven't played Horizon: Zero Dawn myself (don't have a PS4), but I've been watching my boyfriend play it and it does look amazing. Makes me want to play it!

Went to an anime convention yesterday which is always fun. It's the first time said convention has run, so it was a bit small compared to the other conventions we have. They were also promoting the crap out of the new Sword Art Online movie and Love Live Sunshine, so probably 70% of the stuff there was related to that...didn't bother me too much because I like both, but my sister got a bit bored of it after a while ^^" Hopefully it'll be bigger and better next year. I bought myself the Marth Nendoroid (Fire Emblem) and a little Nozomi magnet figure (Love Live).

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Esc
post Mar 5 2017, 11:04 PM
Post #92

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 5 2017, 08:07 PM) *

Nope, only game on Xbox, PC, and Nintendo. I'd only get a PS for Uncharted, but they ended that series.
I am hyped for Mass Effect though. It'll be nice to have a game like that to help tide me over until Red Dead Redemption 2 later this year. happy.gif

That's another game I'm really looking forward too. I think Horizon Zero Dawn and Mass Effect will have me occupied until RDR2. Then I sign my life away to Rockstar.

I just really hope mass effect runs well on the base ps4.

This post has been edited by Esc: Mar 5 2017, 11:04 PM

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 6 2017, 12:07 AM
Post #93

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

QUOTE(Esc @ Mar 5 2017, 11:04 PM) *
QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Mar 5 2017, 08:07 PM) *

That's another game I'm really looking forward too. I think Horizon Zero Dawn and Mass Effect will have me occupied until RDR2. Then I sign my life away to Rockstar.

I just really hope mass effect runs well on the base ps4.

I already signed my life over to Rockstar, my GTA Online character is almost level 700. lol
I just hope Red Dead's MP isn't entirely depending on Rockstar though..... "Cloud can't load your character" "Can't connect to Rockstar game services"...... yeah, kinda limits when you can play unlike GTA IV and Read Dead Redemption 1 when you could hop on and play whenever YOU wanted instead of praying the servers actually work as you boot up your system.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Mar 6 2017, 01:28 AM
Post #94

Group Icon

Active Squad

Yay for more Alola Pokemon! I love that Minior has been added because I love all the different-colored core forms and I can't wait until they're all added. Also happy birthday Wymsy!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 6 2017, 03:06 AM
Post #95

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

QUOTE(Running On Ice @ Mar 6 2017, 01:28 AM) *
Yay for more Alola Pokemon! I love that Minior has been added because I love all the different-colored core forms and I can't wait until they're all added. Also happy birthday Wymsy!

I'm just glad I got the 800 I needed out of the way and done with before everyone else is trying to do it. Last time was literally laggy as heck.
I can just sit back and enjoy the multiplier this time if it gets laggy when I'm making pass orbs

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Mar 6 2017, 09:55 AM
Post #96

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Favorites

Well this is a nice surprise! Time to do some clicks so that I can get each of these new ones! First voucher going for Mudbray, because I love that horse thing.

On the topic of Horizon: Zero Dawn, I am in love with that game! There is so much depth to the story and world that I can't get enough of it. There's something about it that reminds me of Witcher 3 and Far Cry Primal. It will certainly keep me busy until Mass Effect: Andromeda comes out.

Edit: Could I have some help with this guy, please?

This post has been edited by Cryptic Lyric: Mar 6 2017, 12:08 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Mar 6 2017, 10:23 AM
Post #97

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Hello Everybody!

What a great day to come back to GPX. So sorry that I missed the earlier egg distributions, but not much I could've done about that. It was funny, late last week, when I tuned in and thought I would try to add another Scavenger Hunt task to my belt... only to find (and realize) that we were already in March and the hunt was over. But lookie here! It looks like people were right about the shiny hunt that was coming up next. So currently I'm working on finding male partners for all my birds and got two out of the four I need. I'm going to start with the purple bird and hope for the best. If that one comes then I'll probably switch to either the pink or red.

Loving today's Birthday Wishes event for Wymsy. I love how the site still recognizes the core people who helped to make all of this possible. Definitely should! Let's not forget where we come from. wink.gif I've already cleared just over 200 proper interactions so hopefully the rest will follow as well.

But today is also going to be a very busy day. Lot's of business to organize and prep and lot's of personal stuff to schedule and take care of. Where are the assistants when you really need them? LOL

So - happy Monday everybody. Not sure if I'll be able to score the last egg distribution today; it'd be cool if I did but I'm not holding my breath as I've been away for a while. I saw where the amount was reduced which must make it even more interesting (to put it one way, LOL) for all those vying for specific ones. I hope you were lucky and got the one you were aiming for my friends. Here's to that last chance today. Good luck!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Venusaur King
post Mar 6 2017, 01:29 PM
Post #98

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 144 724

The Saur Kingdom

Anyone else getting serious lag with the Birthday Wishes? I got one in 810 proper berry interactions.

--------------------

Join the Battle Dojo and compete to become the Champion!

Banner by Shaoo
Battle Dojo Affiliates (click to show)

Other Battle Dojo Banners (click to show)
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 6 2017, 02:12 PM
Post #99

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

QUOTE(Venusaur King @ Mar 6 2017, 12:29 PM) *
Anyone else getting serious lag with the Birthday Wishes? I got one in 810 proper berry interactions.

I had a bit of lag. They showed up eventually.

I'm only missing the koala and bruxish. I might just wait to find those in the shelter. Kinda want to use the vouchers for more minior. Breeding for a shiny now and to spread the love of minior. I have a full shine recorder again. Will probably go back to breeding bergmite again after the swsh since no one breeds it and that hunt is taking forever.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 6 2017, 03:55 PM
Post #100

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Cryptic Lyric @ Mar 6 2017, 03:55 PM) *
Well this is a nice surprise! Time to do some clicks so that I can get each of these new ones! First voucher going for Mudbray, because I love that horse thing.

Thst was my first voucher as well. I am definitely Shiny hunting the sweet Mudbray.

Did anyone already try out the new Zelda BotW on the Switch?
Is it running smoothly?
Is it worth buying a totally new console?

--------------------
+Quote Post

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2024 - 06:40 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.