Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Fidona Firsts!, The adventures of Travis, Ryan and Millenia in Fidona
The Dark Knight
post Mar 14 2009, 09:39 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 3 279

Active Squad

The sun came over the horizon as three distinct figures floated in on the tide. One capped boy hanging onto a shell while a boy and a girl both holding separate yet identical white creatures. They had been floating unconsciously in the ocean for hours because their pokemon had swum themselves so much that they were knocked out; their trainer's were out cold much longer before the pokemon were. The group was suddenly thrust onto the shore of a sandy beach by a large wave of saltwater. As they seemingly glided along the sandy shore, the tiny turtle pokemon woke up to find his trainer unconscious. Alarmed, the pokemon jumped on his trainer's belly causing spurts of water to explode from the boy's mouth.

"Ugh!" Travis choked as he was brought back to consciousness. His Squirtle jumped up and down and hugged his trainer dearly. "Oh geeze," Travis stated, stunned by his surroundings and dumbfounded at the events that had occurred only a few hours ago. Travis immediately noticed Millenia and Ryan both hanging onto their pokemon, all of whom were not awake. Travis and Squirtle immediately tried pumping the water out of the two companions and watched as the couple choked out their swallowed saltwater. "Guys, are you alright?" Travis asked dearly. After they responded and had recovered enough, Travis posed a funny, yet serious question: "Now where the heck are we?"

--------------------

Roleplaying Characters (click to showhide)

Clicky
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Milo
post Apr 27 2009, 07:08 AM
Post #2

Future GTS+ PL Rock Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 898

The Team of Rock

“Uuh... Uum... what am I suppose to be doing?” Ryan had been standing around for five minutes, waiting for a reaction. Master Cho stood as if in a trance.

“Hello?”

“Silence, I must communicate with the spirits.”

“But...” Ryan was cut off and was starting to become a bit pissed.

“No ‘but’s!”

“Look, I came here to learn something and if you aren’t gonna teach me anything I’m gonna leave.” Ryan was a bad liar and it was obvious to anyone watching that he was bluffing.

“That is fine. Go.”

“But...”

“I will not train you...” the Master broke into laughter, "I’m just kidding. My name is Cho, but you will call me Master.”

“So, what am I suppose to be doing?” Ryan spoke in a tone showing little respect.

“I am a teacher, I will teach you.”

“Teach me what.”

“It is not what I teach you, it is what I can teach your Pokemon.”

“What?”

“We have one week, which leaves us time for one maybe two moves. What is your Pokemon?”

“I have a Nidoran, a male and a Seel.”

Master Cho turned around and walked into what looked to be a store room. Ryan heard some shuffling of papers and about two minutes later Cho emerged with two sheets of paper.

“These are the moves available to me, choose one from each and remember, choose wisely... Oh, how I do love saying that!”

The Master handed the lists to Ryan; he snatched them as soon as they were in range. He looked through both lists, a few of the names, he had heard before. He pondered the names, a few minutes of deep concentration later, he spoke.

“I think I’ll go with Mud-Slap for Nidoran and Icy Wind for Seel. So, when do we start.”

“Soon, but I’m hungry let’s eat!”

“What?”

“An empty belly makes for an empty mind young one.” He chuckled in a rather Santa Clausey kind of way...

This post has been edited by Milo: Apr 27 2009, 07:09 AM

--------------------

Avatar and Signature by Mark 331
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 08:17 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.