Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Darryn Kellor vs Branwys Muphenz, Field A-9. Cliffside Arena
Kamaitachi
post Jun 1 2013, 04:04 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

The preliminaries and First Round Match of Darryn Kellor and Branwys Muphenz

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Master Houndoom
post Jun 20 2013, 04:01 AM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

"All right, so that will be four rental pokemon?" The rental counter lady smiled widely, yet sincerely, something that made Branwys a little wary. She laughed inwardly at that; was she feeling wary because someone was treating her as an adult for once?

Branwys took the pokeballs with a smile. The woman began to list their species, but Branwys lifted hand, looking over her shoulder. "I'd rather find out on my own, thank you!"

"Oh, yes," the woman said with a wink. "No telling who's listening."

Branwys smiled and nodded. Skipping off to the arena she had been assigned, she used her pokedex from her bag to scan the new acquisitions. Quite adequate, she decided.

Dimo and Ongnian followed along, flanking her, looking for all the world like bodyguards. And for their part, they played the part well, walking straight and tall, Dimo putting his new, thick club on his shoulder.

That they were shorter than her in no way detracted from the effect.

She entered the arena and glanced at the screen. There, looking for all the world like a model from a magazine was Darryn's face.

Branwys froze, the tenuous grasp on closure shattering. It all came back, the battle, the clearing, the magnificent way he and Cesc had fought, how helpless she had been, how she had failed Tinka...

She closed her eyes, and Agatha's words echoed in her mind. It wasn't her fault. She couldn't have known. Next came Zola's words. She was stronger than she realized. She was better than she realized.

Branwys' eyes snapped open, and she stepped up to the platform. Ognian and Dimo stepped forward together, but Branwys raised her hand. "Oggie, you've had a battle. Dimo, it will be you, plus our temporary friends, Golurk and Torkoal!"

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jun 21 2013, 09:46 AM
Post #3

Team Rogue: Pidgeotto
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 814

PANE: Darryn Kellor

Darryn never considered the possibility that Branwys would choose to rent some Pokemon for her battle and now he was facing two that he didn’t know the full capabilities of. Yes, he knew what a Golurk was – Pan had had one – but he’d never seen it battle. And then Torkoal was another Pokemon he’d never faced before. Only little Dimo, that gutsy Cubone, was familiar to him and even then he had no stark advantage.

*Defense is the only way to play this without Lady or Bravo on the field… But India wont stand a chance if that Torkoal gets to her…*

“November, go! Use Inferno on the Golurk! And Romeo get in close and use Thunder Fang on the Torkaol!” Darryn sent the stronger two battlers ahead while India fluttered in the bag. He narrowed his eyes while watching his Butterfree move. Keeping back had to be the only way to keep her in the battle but she’d have to make an attack eventually…

“And India, use Quiver Dance!”

Darryn’s lightning-quick Jolteon flashed across the arena straight for the Torkoal while his flaming unicorn summoned a blaze around her body and focused it into a fiercely roaring jet of fire right for the enormous robotic ghost. Back near his podium, India span and flutted in a swaying motion that generated a glowing silver and green aura around her.

*You can do it, India!* He willed the bug type to do her best even as Branwys began her counter attack.

--------------------
Darryn Kellor ~ ~ PANE Moderator ~ ~ Lori Pardare
PANE Characters (click to show)
LA's Plays (click to show)

Unovalocke (click to show)
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Kamaitachi   Darryn Kellor vs Branwys Muphenz   Jun 1 2013, 04:04 PM
Living Arrow   “Sooo…” Darryn traced a line along the scoreboard ...   Jun 16 2013, 12:05 PM
Master Houndoom   Branwys Muphenz, scion of the Muphenz Conglomerate...   Jun 17 2013, 03:07 AM
Living Arrow   “Branwys?” Darryn whispered as he saw the girl’s f...   Jun 17 2013, 01:39 PM
Master Houndoom   He's trying to put me on the defensive. A good...   Jun 24 2013, 12:29 PM
Living Arrow   *Why didn’t I consider that some trainers would be...   Jun 26 2013, 02:56 PM
Master Houndoom   Branwys was amazed by the sheer speed Darryn's...   Jun 27 2013, 02:11 AM
Living Arrow   “Romeo, get back!” Darryn yelled, cancelling h...   Jul 2 2013, 12:28 PM
Master Houndoom   Branwys grinned as the other team began to pull ba...   Jul 2 2013, 02:18 PM
Living Arrow   *And she brings it back like that?! What do I ...   Jul 3 2013, 04:52 PM
Master Houndoom   Branwys smirked as Darryn gaped, his pokemon, one ...   Jul 3 2013, 08:32 PM
Living Arrow   Branwys really was something and Darryn had had no...   Jul 4 2013, 11:49 AM
Master Houndoom   On the outside, Branwys was calculating, looking f...   Jul 5 2013, 05:13 PM
Kamaitachi   "BRANWYS! GO GO GO!" Cesc Roja...   Jul 7 2013, 12:48 AM
Living Arrow   Darryn watched on as Branwys ordered her Cubone to...   Jul 9 2013, 11:07 AM
Master Houndoom   Branwys' head snapped up, looking for the fami...   Jul 21 2013, 09:36 PM
Living Arrow   Lyla cheered alongside Cesc, wailing at the top of...   Jul 26 2013, 11:01 AM
Master Houndoom   Branwys' eyes widened as the rapidash slowly b...   Jul 30 2013, 10:47 PM
Living Arrow   “Yes!” Darryn elated, punching the air for emp...   Aug 1 2013, 12:46 PM
Master Houndoom   She was down. But she wasn't out. Not yet. ...   Aug 2 2013, 01:50 AM
Living Arrow   There was an undeniable wave of relief that met Da...   Aug 3 2013, 01:44 PM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 05:31 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.