Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Petropolis Catastrophe - Team Yellow
Kamaitachi
post Nov 11 2013, 08:48 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

Cast:
Dr. Adelaide Robinson - colourcodedchaos
Francesco Rojas - Kamaitachi
Seiccan Serroc - Douken Sota
Lori Pardare - Living Arrow

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Aura Dynasty
post Dec 10 2013, 07:16 AM
Post #2

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

Krokorok looked around after having taken down the lizard-like pokémon. He wanted more, you could see it in his eyes. More foes to fight against, but found himself just gazing upon foes that were already taken and or defeaten. Only one seemed to have remained, the one the tanned man was fighting against. Sure, this one seemed a bit different from the others, bigger and a lot stronger, but that didn't seem to have an effect on the tanned man. Or on Krokorok for that matter, who tried to go towards the larger lizard. Jill noticed and whistled a high tune, which caught the Krokorok's attention. It looked back and Jill shook her head for him not to do so. Krokorok made a annoyed face and walked over to her, crossing his arms and look all cool as he waited beside her.

In the meanwhile the tanned man had ordered his pokémon, an Aipom and some kind of flame-pig, which seemed to be the pokémon's temporarily-given nickname, to attack the larger lizard. Especially 'fire-pig' seemed to have taken a lot of damage after taking the blast of electric energy, it was recalled quickly as the Aipom made an end to the fighting.The large lizard fled with his gang, seemingly displeased by the defeat. Jill heard how her Krokorok made a sad sigh as the pokémon disappeared out of sight.

The tanned man turned towards her and introduced himself as Cesc, taking the liberty of introducing her to his fellow team-mates as well. He then asked whether she was to join them in their rescuing endeavors and for her name, this last one in a subtle way however.

"The name's Jill, I'd say pleased to meet you but I guess under other circumstances would've been more pleasing... Anyway, yes I will be joining you all in these rescue efforts. As that's the reason that I bro-"

Jill stopped abruptly and cursed in-mouth for almost exposing herself. It was out of the question to tell anyone she'd brought the real Jill here, leave alone tell about her controlling the body of her host. Instead she started searching for something in her bag and sighed, unseen yet relieved, as she pulled a Sitrus berry out of it. This all just took her a mere moment to accomplish.

"Here." she said, trying to retaliate her mistake by throwing the berry towards Cesc. "Brought some berries along, and I guess that Pignite could use it better than I do now."

Her Krokorok looked at the berry with little interest and kept his arms crossed, looking at Cesc with susceptible eyes.

"So... what to do now? I suppose we should be careful for ambushes, but beside that, Dr. Adelaide does't really look like she's fit to travel. Though I might be fairly mistaken if my calculations are correct..."

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Dec 11 2013, 02:02 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Kamaitachi   Petropolis Catastrophe - Team Yellow   Nov 11 2013, 08:48 PM
Kamaitachi   "EVERYBODY GET UP AGAINST THE WALL NOW!...   Nov 11 2013, 09:44 PM
colourcodedchaos   thompthompthompthompTHOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMP...   Nov 15 2013, 09:08 PM
Kamaitachi   As the sound intensified, Cesc grabbed Lori, pinni...   Nov 19 2013, 11:35 PM
Douken Sota   "Seican was a footstep's distance from be...   Nov 20 2013, 12:53 AM
colourcodedchaos   Scanning... scanning... scanning... error. Pokemon...   Nov 20 2013, 10:52 AM
Living Arrow   When the call for everyone to get against the wall...   Nov 20 2013, 11:28 AM
colourcodedchaos   Litwick, the Candle Pokemon. Its flame is usually ...   Nov 22 2013, 01:48 PM
Kamaitachi   "Whoa, Doctor!" Cesc crossed his arm...   Nov 25 2013, 11:56 PM
colourcodedchaos   "I - are you - am I SERIOUSLY the only person...   Nov 27 2013, 02:00 PM
Living Arrow   Every part of Lori wanted to yell at the old hag i...   Nov 27 2013, 03:28 PM
colourcodedchaos   Adelaide swam in and out of consciousness, her cyb...   Dec 2 2013, 08:25 PM
Aura Dynasty   OoC (click to showhide) Joining the yellow crew, b...   Dec 6 2013, 04:53 PM
Kamaitachi   Cesc shook his head with a sense of admiration for...   Dec 7 2013, 07:58 PM
colourcodedchaos   >>> reboot in progress... scanning for ma...   Dec 11 2013, 09:00 AM
Living Arrow   “R-r-return.” Lori held up the two Pokeballs that ...   Dec 13 2013, 12:20 PM
Kamaitachi   "Jill, it's a pleasure to meet you....   Dec 14 2013, 12:54 PM
colourcodedchaos   "So kind of you to ask," rumbled the Con...   Dec 14 2013, 02:36 PM
Aura Dynasty   "The pleasure's all mine." Jill repl...   Dec 16 2013, 01:26 PM
Living Arrow   *Carrot top!?* Lori sighed. How had she ended ...   Dec 16 2013, 04:03 PM
colourcodedchaos   Adelaide barely waited for the Galvantula to finis...   Dec 18 2013, 08:52 AM
Kamaitachi   Cesc, being an avid reader himself, had not heard ...   Dec 18 2013, 03:20 PM
colourcodedchaos   Adelaide heard Cesc's suggestion, but didn...   Dec 19 2013, 08:37 AM
Living Arrow   Lori followed the other trainers down the hole and...   Dec 19 2013, 04:46 PM
colourcodedchaos   Adelaide smiled as a glittering haze filled the ai...   Dec 19 2013, 06:27 PM
Aura Dynasty   Even though she was the one being the sentry that ...   Dec 19 2013, 06:43 PM
Kamaitachi   Hands Akimbo, Cesc watched as the rest of the team...   Dec 30 2013, 05:52 PM
Living Arrow   Lori shielded her eyes as a blinding storm of ligh...   Dec 31 2013, 11:55 AM
colourcodedchaos   Adelaide was stunned. Not literally, of course, th...   Jan 1 2014, 12:00 PM
Aura Dynasty   The lightening -litterally- shot around her head. ...   Jan 1 2014, 08:45 PM
colourcodedchaos   light so much light not now though too much to ...   Jan 2 2014, 07:09 PM
Kamaitachi   His toes tapped anxiously on the ground as he watc...   Jan 8 2014, 10:31 PM
Living Arrow   Lori didn't know how she had ended up battling...   Jan 10 2014, 10:21 AM
Kamaitachi   Well, she's certainly rallying, Cesc thought w...   Jan 31 2014, 12:26 PM
Aura Dynasty   The fiery fangs of Manectric sunk deep into Bastio...   Jul 13 2014, 05:39 PM
Living Arrow   “Dracdia, do it!” Lori screamed again, all of ...   Sep 21 2014, 09:07 AM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 06:38 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.