Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Chrome crashing while mass-clicking
Lance Hunter
post Dec 9 2023, 02:35 PM
Post #1

Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 31 733

Hatch'em all!

Just wanted to check if anyone else is the same boat or has any tips on how to avoid. Since today, Chrome crashes while I'm mass clicking. I've already restarted pc and chrome, but issue stays.

So, for mass-clicking, I open the max amount in the Berry Feeder (same window), and just mash the number keys to quickly work my way through. This is how I've always done it, but since today, this gives an error from Chrome in about 10 interactions. For now, I've managed to avoid it by just using the same button over and over again, but this is a much slower process than what I'm used to. I assume it has something to do with sending multiple different inputs or something to Chrome so quickly.

Not sure how to upload a screenshot to this forum of the Chrome error, but the error code is "STATUS_BREAKPOINT". I'm on Chrome version 120.0.6099.71

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cycloneblaze
post Dec 16 2023, 04:53 PM
Post #2

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

You can find that announcement here - although I'm pretty much repeating what Puppy said pirate.gif

Since the issue has been addressed as best we can, I'm going to lock this topic, but if you have further comments go ahead and leave a reply on the announcement topic.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 07:14 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.