Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Rise of Cipher OOC Discussion SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED
Darkrow
post Jul 28 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #1

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Long ago, a malevolent team of evildoers, who called themselves Cipher, managed to Pokémon into soulless fighting machines. They did so by artificially shutting the pokémon's emotions, making it incapable of any thought except eating, sleeping and fighting. Sadly, you couldn't know if a pokémon was a Shadow since there was no signs of it. Only one girl could see it, her name was Rui.

Cipher eventually learned this and hired Team Snagem, a team similar to Team Rocket who stole pokémon from others using a Snag Machine, to capture her. They did so and almost succeeded if it wasn't for Wes, who saw them capture her and save her. She decided to help him to repay the favor and identified the Shadow Pokémon so he could Snag them, since he stole a Snag Machine earlier on. The two then proceeded to purify all the Shadow Pokémon thanks to Celebi.

However, some time later, Cipher returned and managed to create the ultimate Shadow Pokémon, XD001, also known as Shadow Lugia. But a young kid, Michael, managed to stop them thanks to a Snag Machine and an Aura Reader made by his parents. He successfully snagged XD001 and managed to purify it thanks to his parents.

The world lived in peace for a long time, people believed that Cipher and Team Snagem dissapeared for good. However, this was not the case, they actually were plotting in the shadows, hoping to create XD002, an even stronger Shadow Pokémon. During their research they found how to transform Pokémon into humans, which they called Gijinka. They decided to try making a Shadow Gijinka once they found out that the Gijinka were stronger than regular Pokémon becuase of their ability to speak, think and react like a human while keeping their Pokémon abilities. They failed many times, releasing each their failed attempts in nature as they were deemed useless.

These Gijinkas vowed to destroy Cipher for releasing them and deeming them useless. They formed a group whose goal was to destroy their creators and prove they were the strongest. As time passed, people started to notice the Gijinkas appearing out of nowhere. They feared them at first but warmed up to them as they began appearing more and more.

That was 10 years ago, Gijinkas are now as common as humans thanks to Cipher's failed attempts to create XD002 and a Shadow Gijinka. Gijinkas are now equal to humans and are thought to be the next generation of humans. Cipher discovered that, if they breed, there will be more and more Gijinkas.

The roles are set. The Gijinka Saviors want to destroy Cipher and are recruiting more members as we speak. Meanwhile, Cipher finally managed to create a Shadow Gijinka but they are still trying to perfect it. They also need to repel the Gijinka Saviors from ruining their plans.

Which side will you join? Will you support Cipher in their plans for world domination or will you try to stop them at all costs?

Écoute attentivement! (click to show)

ˇEl Inscribe forma! (click to show)

Accepted Profiles (click to show)

No more spots! Sorry everyone!
Gijinkas that aren't at their highest level can evolve if they meet the right requirements. Just be sure not to evolve them in your first post. Evolve them later in the story.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Aug 24 2009, 10:42 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Lucy C
post Jul 29 2009, 01:33 PM
Post #2

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22 237

-<3-

Be warned bad history ahead

Name: Fora Phrixus

Species: Gengar

Abilities: Pass through walls mainly, she can also become incorporeal for short spaces of time. If she really wants to scare people she can distort her appearance to look rather fiendish.

Alliance: Shadow gjinka

Personality: A boastful girl, she thinks extremely highly of herself. Ever since she became a gjinka she has found this new body to make it easier to find her targets and get exactly what she wants. Spoilt to a fault this gril has always had the best and continues to believe she will always get the best. She is despite seeming selfish very loyal to those she likes and especially to cipher who she sees as a sort of saviour/liberator.

She finds it semi-hasrd to make friends as often she mocks people at first sight and can be very mean to people she doesn’t know. Fora was always a fan of tricks and bad(as in evil) jokes and hasn’t stopped though she doesn’t do them half as often but that is down to feeling slightly more mature. She will resort to tricks and such when she dislikes the person which happens quite a lot.

When she is loyal, which means she likes you , she will be a lot more relaxed and less likely to spoil the fun with a trick or something randomly mean. In fights she can be quite brutal and doesn’t stop still the person is half dead, or better yet dead, on the floor.

Appearance:
Fora-not finished (click to show)
Tall and curvy she uses her assets well. Rather like the gengar she used to be she has pointed purple hair, the purple is quite bluey, and comes down to her waist. On her head sits a pair of black shades, a tribute to her former master, she puts them down when she feels like it. She keeps her face painted up in a mask way.it cuts off her cheeks and at the bottom is painted a long toothy grin around her eyes are white circles as well. Her eyes are orange, with the odd yellow fleck. In outfit, she wears one classically seen on the admins, Ardos and Eldes just ..feminized. A high necked purple coat with a smaller grey jacket thing, on the jacket is the same detail as eldes Here.The selves are long and hang over her hands, only every now and again does she pull them back. Underneath the coat she wears a semi-transparent body suite in a lilac purple. Around her waist is a black sash, very simple and yet stylishly placed at and angle. The purple jacket falsl down to around her knees, the purpley grey fabric that runs down the centre ends just above that. On her legs she wears a pair of black high heeled boots that zip up on the inner side.

History: Fora has always been with cipher, ever since she was a ghastly where she was given to Eldes as a small child. She always loved being played with and trained and being around Eldes made that much happier.She was always interested in what went on and liked human company a lot.

As the boy aged she saw him less and less as he became more and more involved with cipher and the shadow pokemon project.
This greatly saddened the young pokemon as she did love her trainer a lot. Eldes would often let her out around the base, she was only allowed to go in certain rooms but she would often sneak out and look around the base. she was quite curious about the shadow pokemon thing and when no one was looking she would sneak in and investigate it all.

When the first attempt to make shadow pokemon successful failed. Fora was suddenly used a lot more again, Eldes liked to have the pokemon close to talk to and she loved it. Becoming more powerful each battle mean she soon evolved to a haunter and from there she was quickly a gengar.

When the Xd001 project came round 5 years after the first try eldes was much more involved but this time Fora was allowed to go with him through out most of it. Though near the end he left her out of it for fear she would be taken, despite nto being a shadow pokemon if everything went badly wrong it was likely that all the pokemon would be taken. So she stayed away and watched everything go wrong in the final fight, she had no idea what to think about it she was loyal to Cipher but her trainer had spoken up against them. She chose to stay loyal to Eldes, her trainer.

In the end when the Xd002 project was started , eldes was at the forefront. This surprised Fora for he had said stop but for some reason he wanted to be involved in this. Fora watched him when she was allowed out with concern, concern which was returned with her being used as one of the first subjects for it. But that meant her heart being closed first , a painful process for the caring gengar.

It was weird being a shadow, she felt nothing but loyalty to cipher and would do anything she was told. When she was picked to be used in the gjinka process, she somewhere inside felt joy for she had seen the other gjinkas, they looked human enough ..that meant so much could happen for her.

The process though was anything but nice, it was rather painful to go from Gengar to human female. Once she had her lungs she screamed and screamed. The next time she woke up she was sat in a cage in a simple night gown thing. The whole world looked weird now, the way she saw it had changed. The first timing standing up was a bit of a disaster, her legs so new and wobbly didn't work the way she wanted them too, and rather like a new born babe she ended up crawling to the edge of the cage. The scientists apparently found her success which meant she wouldn't be thrown out. This was brilliant news to Fora, for she had considered if she had been failure what would have happened and the thought of not being in cipher near the people she new and loved was a devastating one.

The next few days were unsteady ones, she had to learn how to do everything again and this included most of her skills. On one of the days she returned to her room to find a small package containing some clothes that made the girl giggle loudly. Fora was rather pleased with her gift , and she knew who they were from. The note with them did tell her that as well. Her jacket was her pride and joy and she wore it every were on the tester missions and such.

She hardly saw Eldes afterwards which saddened Fora, but she understood that he was busy and so was she. Dominating the world takes a lot of time when you have silly people trying to stop you.

pikachu.gif mawile.gif

--

The history is iffy , i got so stuck with it. HELL YEAH SHE WAS ELDES GENGAR. yes he does have one, when you fight him again in the coliseum then he has one.

So yeah ELDES!!

I'll put up my saviour one either later today or tomorrow. Don't know what pokemon yet though, might go ...male and something like drifblim.

--------------------

~is not really back...but kind of is...~
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Darkrow   Rise of Cipher OOC Discussion SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED   Jul 28 2009, 09:24 PM
Pikalover10   BWAHAHAHAHA! I shall post up my profiles... ev...   Jul 28 2009, 09:45 PM
Darkrow   Alright Pika, Max is accepted! I'll let ...   Jul 28 2009, 10:00 PM
Pikalover10   Awesome and yes... I know not to go overboard with...   Jul 28 2009, 10:01 PM
Fallen Angel   Hmmm...looks interesting. I wanna join. *runs off...   Jul 28 2009, 10:03 PM
Darkrow   Crap.... Forgot about that stupid Hellspawn... XD ...   Jul 28 2009, 10:08 PM
Pikalover10   Uxitie isn't stupid! Your dang Fawngore......   Jul 28 2009, 10:12 PM
Darkrow   *points the rules* Did you actually read them?...   Jul 28 2009, 10:15 PM
Pikalover10   *Looks at rules again* I'm so stupid! :fac...   Jul 28 2009, 10:23 PM
Darkrow   Yes you are! XD Joking. Pretty much, why do y...   Jul 28 2009, 10:28 PM
Pikalover10   So let me get this straight. Fagore is JUST. JUST....   Jul 28 2009, 10:33 PM
Darkrow   Yeah, he's pretty freaking psychotic. XD Alri...   Jul 28 2009, 10:36 PM
Pikalover10   Yah, agreed.   Jul 28 2009, 10:41 PM
Marquis de Lafayette   Shadow Gijinka. <3 Thanks for asking me to be...   Jul 28 2009, 10:42 PM
Darkrow   I'm sorry Laffy... I didn't ask you becau...   Jul 28 2009, 10:50 PM
Connie   OMG I LOVE CIPHER *hugs eldes* all time favourite ...   Jul 29 2009, 08:38 AM
Runi   Shadow Gijinka~ My profile will be up when i get ...   Jul 29 2009, 08:49 AM
Pikalover10   Awesome. I'll try and get my other profile fin...   Jul 29 2009, 09:30 AM
Darkrow   Awesome! Now, while I wait for you all to fini...   Jul 29 2009, 10:38 AM
Marquis de Lafayette   Actually, I change my mind. I'm not going to b...   Jul 29 2009, 10:57 AM
Fallen Angel   Name: Ray Cipher Age: 19 Gender: Male Species:...   Jul 29 2009, 11:15 AM
Darkrow   Accepted! Let me add Ray to the member list....   Jul 29 2009, 11:22 AM
Fallen Angel   Really? Cuz I just realized something... Yeah, I...   Jul 29 2009, 11:24 AM
Darkrow   Oh yeah, I just woke up so I'm pretty slow too...   Jul 29 2009, 11:26 AM
Fallen Angel   Done!   Jul 29 2009, 11:28 AM
Pikalover10   Oh... I'm sorry to hear that Layton And holy...   Jul 29 2009, 11:55 AM
Darkrow   See people? That's what I call a profile! ...   Jul 29 2009, 12:06 PM
Fallen Angel   Ahhh! I'm sorry! It wasn't suppose...   Jul 29 2009, 12:07 PM
Marquis de Lafayette   PFFT I CHANGE MY MIND. Reserve me a shadow gijink...   Jul 29 2009, 12:08 PM
Darkrow   Yay! Why must England be your avatar everytim...   Jul 29 2009, 12:10 PM
Marquis de Lafayette   England's not creepy. .___. AND YOU KNOW, DARK...   Jul 29 2009, 12:13 PM
Darkrow   Well, in your avi he's creepy... NO! DON...   Jul 29 2009, 12:15 PM
Pikalover10   Yay! LAyton! And I finished Leo's pro...   Jul 29 2009, 12:19 PM
Wayna   I want to join too~ Here are my characters: Name:...   Jul 29 2009, 12:23 PM
Darkrow   Alright, Leo was added to the Shadow Gijinkas. @W...   Jul 29 2009, 12:29 PM
Wayna   Alright, I'll go edit my post now and add a se...   Jul 29 2009, 12:31 PM
Darkrow   Waitwaitwait... So, I'll have 1 Savior and 1 ...   Jul 29 2009, 12:35 PM
Wayna   Ah, thanks, you guys are awesome. I just finish ad...   Jul 29 2009, 01:03 PM
Marquis de Lafayette   I WAS LATE BUT I RESERVE A SHADOW again. Two shado...   Jul 29 2009, 01:13 PM
Connie   Can i grab a saviour as well, since i want one   Jul 29 2009, 01:15 PM
Darkrow   OK! Lafa will have Shadows! No more Shado...   Jul 29 2009, 01:15 PM
Connie   Right this is going to sound silly, but just check...   Jul 29 2009, 01:23 PM
Darkrow   Yes, they are on Cipher's side. They are helpi...   Jul 29 2009, 01:25 PM
Darkrow   Accepted! I like how she wasn't captured...   Jul 29 2009, 01:40 PM
Pikalover10   Awesome! At this rate we'll start this thi...   Jul 29 2009, 01:46 PM
Wayna   I edited my post and made a Haunter before I saw C...   Jul 29 2009, 01:47 PM
Darkrow   @Wayna: Rai only needs a detailed appearance descr...   Jul 29 2009, 01:59 PM
Pikalover10   Ok... so I have a question for myself, and others ...   Jul 29 2009, 02:03 PM
Wayna   The thing is, I don't really know what to put ...   Jul 29 2009, 02:04 PM
Darkrow   @Wayna: Both are accepted! Even though poor K...   Jul 29 2009, 04:22 PM
Runi   I'd like to claim a Savior. Just because i can...   Jul 29 2009, 04:48 PM
Connie   QUOTE(Runi @ Jul 29 2009, 10:48 PM) I...   Jul 30 2009, 08:36 AM
Darkrow   Ok! One Savior for Runi!   Jul 29 2009, 04:55 PM
TamamaFox   Is it too late to join in as a savior?   Jul 29 2009, 07:05 PM
Darkrow   Nope, you can still join. Look at the first post, ...   Jul 29 2009, 07:06 PM
TamamaFox   This better? Name: Shade Age: 16 Gender: Femal...   Jul 29 2009, 08:36 PM
Runi   For the love of god Dark, never make my type so mu...   Jul 29 2009, 10:11 PM
Darkrow   @TamamaFox: All you need is a lot more detail and ...   Jul 29 2009, 10:53 PM
Runi   Shiat. Other explicitives go here. It's Sien...   Jul 30 2009, 10:00 AM
Darkrow   OK, so it's Sien and Sier. Be careful for typo...   Jul 30 2009, 10:29 AM
Connie   Name: Andrien gilyot. Age: 25 Gender: Male S...   Jul 30 2009, 12:17 PM
Marquis de Lafayette   CONNIE. You should've given him a Russian name...   Jul 30 2009, 12:25 PM
Connie   Well give me a russian name and i'll change it   Jul 30 2009, 12:30 PM
Marquis de Lafayette   alskdjf. >: You don't have to change it. XD...   Jul 30 2009, 12:31 PM
TamamaFox   I edited my character profile hope it's better...   Jul 30 2009, 12:45 PM
Darkrow   @Connie: Accepted. Lemme add Adrien to the member ...   Jul 30 2009, 07:38 PM
Runi   ... I READ THROUGH MY PROFILE AND FOUND MORE TYPOS...   Jul 31 2009, 08:02 AM
Darkrow   Thanks Runi! I added her pic too because I for...   Jul 31 2009, 09:46 AM
Pikalover10   GOD! Everyone's profiles are more detailed...   Jul 31 2009, 10:55 AM
Darkrow   I swear that I don't know how the hell I wrote...   Jul 31 2009, 11:09 AM
Fallen Angel   Hey, Darkrow, how many spaces are left for Gijinka...   Aug 1 2009, 02:02 PM
Darkrow   Like I said earlier, I need to learn how to count....   Aug 1 2009, 02:09 PM
RazielTheFallenAngel   Hope this is alright now... Name: Mitsuki Ketsue...   Aug 1 2009, 05:02 PM
Darkrow   Hmmmm..... Put more details in Personality, Appea...   Aug 1 2009, 05:13 PM
RazielTheFallenAngel   I changed it. Is it alright now?   Aug 1 2009, 06:56 PM
Darkrow   Alright, now the only thing that I find wrong is t...   Aug 1 2009, 08:09 PM
Fallen Angel   Wait...that means if Raziel gets accepted we just ...   Aug 1 2009, 09:14 PM
RazielTheFallenAngel   Understood! Here you go! ~^^~ ~Raziel   Aug 2 2009, 02:04 AM
Darkrow   Alright! Accepted! Now we just need Lafa...   Aug 2 2009, 10:33 AM
Pikalover10   Come on Dark! You need to make yo profiles...   Aug 5 2009, 09:28 AM
Darkrow   Go look at Pokémorphs take II, I DID do it. XD   Aug 5 2009, 10:26 AM
Pikalover10   JBLARHGKSDOI! Dang I didn't see that... ...   Aug 5 2009, 12:20 PM
Runi   I finally counted the profile list on the first po...   Aug 5 2009, 12:52 PM
Darkrow   YES HE IS. XD Oh, and, sadly, Lafa won't be a...   Aug 5 2009, 12:54 PM
Connie   Can i can i can i can i take it? please *makes po...   Aug 5 2009, 12:57 PM
Runi   jkladsjklasdf WRRYY. I haven't RP'ed wit...   Aug 5 2009, 12:57 PM
Pikalover10   DRKAKGJNSDOIN! Connie YOU can have one... I d...   Aug 5 2009, 01:00 PM
Fallen Angel   I'd make a shadow gijinka, but I suck at makin...   Aug 5 2009, 01:03 PM
Darkrow   So Connie will have a third character because she ...   Aug 5 2009, 01:12 PM
RazielTheFallenAngel   Can I take the last bad guy?   Aug 5 2009, 01:21 PM
Darkrow   Okay! All spots are REfilled! XD   Aug 5 2009, 01:23 PM
Pikalover10   JERKFACE! Kitty clicks Runi and I'm glad f...   Aug 5 2009, 01:33 PM
Darkrow   STOP PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME! I have to do thi...   Aug 5 2009, 01:36 PM
Pikalover10   Oh yeah... nvm. IM JUST SO BORED! XD   Aug 5 2009, 01:42 PM
Runi   xD Calm Dark, Calm! This profile can wait, no ...   Aug 5 2009, 01:43 PM
Darkrow   I'll get a Panic Attack if this keeps on. XD ...   Aug 5 2009, 01:47 PM
Pikalover10   BLARGH! Whatever kitty just do something to ge...   Aug 5 2009, 02:09 PM
Darkrow   Stop calling me kitty! Alright, finally have...   Aug 5 2009, 02:10 PM
Pikalover10   What is it!? A kitty? Are you gonna make him a...   Aug 5 2009, 02:38 PM

2 Pages V   1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 09:31 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.