Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Legends of Trainer Mountain Sign-ups/Discussion
Lester Burnham
post Aug 27 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #1

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

Woohoo, another RP courtesy of me. cat.gif

This one doesn't have a 20-page backstory. Simply put, it's kinda similar to the Pokemon League Challenge. Trainers are gathered from all over to compete in the challenge. Except Trainer Mountain's 7 times harder than the E4. So that's what the RP is. cat.gif

Everyone will start in the Mountain Base, which holds all of the Trainers and includes 2 Pokecenters, a Pokemart, and other things. The "E4" of Trainer Mountain are called the Lords of Trainer Mountain. There are five, and a Champion. As of now, the Lords have not been mentioned. They will be posted shortly (sans teams). If anyone wishes to create a profile for one of them, PM me. The Champion is filled as of now.

The Lords are NPCs and are not owned by anyone. They may be controlled during battles and other scenes, but are not the sole property of anyone, even the creator. ANYWAY. The template.

Name:
Hometown: (anywhere on the four regions/subregions)

Appearance: (Just a trainer sprite is fine, text descriptions are better, both is best. Text should include Height/Weight, Hair and Eye color, clothes, and anything else. At least 4 sentences.)
Personality: (3 sentences is the mimimum)
History: (At least 5 sentences. And no, you're not the son of Lance. Or Cynthia. Or anyone that's major to the story.)

Pokemon: (Up to 6, mimimum of 3)

Your Pokemon are allowed a mimimum level of 50 and a maximum level of 75. The average level allowed is 63 (the median of that range). That means the max total allowed for levels is 378 (6 Pokemon). I suggest you use a Calculator.

I reserve the right to deny any profiles for incorrect information. You will then have to fix it.

In the RP, controlling others' characters should be kept to a minimum. Any battles are done Anime-Style but also need to keep in mind the levels/types (no matter how you try, your level 75 Pikachu will not beat someone else's level 60 Marowak). Forbidden Pokemon are all Legendaries and Rotom.

Profiles:
Darck Shatterglass -- Darck
Travis -- Dragon Champ
Melinda Rose -- The Rose Crusader
Alex Reed -- Atrum Monarchia
Mac Jones -- Psycokitten
Kerra Weatherthorn -- Living Arrow

Happy RPing!

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Darck
post Aug 27 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #2

The Demon of Darkness, GTS+ PL Dark Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 1 539

Dark gym

Name: Darck Shatterglass
Hometown: Blackthorn City - Johto

Appearance: (without the glowing red orbs) Darck is 6 foot 2 inch's tall, weighing in at 190lbs, he has short jet black hair but he's letting it grow out for now. Generally he can be seen wearing a pair of red sunglasses. Darck wears a long black trench coat even in the hottest of summer days, the chains on his black cargo pants can be heard clanging in the distance. His black combat boots adorn a unique steel toe that's on the outside of the leather, as well as the inside. He wears a black loose t-shirt under his coat. He carries with him a glasses case that he can swap his sunglasses for his eye glasses.
Personality: Darck is a loner simple as that, yet he has no problem being in a group of people or traveling together. He travels mostly at night and rests during the suns hottest hours of the day, this greatly improved his night vision but also reduced his ability to see long distances in the day time. Darck can come off as an asshole or he can be your best friend, neither the less he is a force that doesn't like to be reckoned with, and his biggest pet peeve is to be ordered by anyone even if he deems them worthy he cannot stand being ordered around.
History: Darck grew up in Blackthorn city spending most of his time playing with his Pokemon and exploring the Dark Cave south west of the city. His father had him starting out young with Pokemon despite his mothers fear and dislike of Pokemon since she had been attacked by a Gyrados when she was a young woman. Darck fell in love with his first Pokemon Eevee it was his best friend from the first day he got it. His older brother Korion had been a Pokemon trainer and was 15 years older than Darck, for Christmas and his Birthday Darck often got a new Pokemon, they were nothing special until Darck turned 12 and he got a Sneasle, in the same year in the same week, Darck caught his first Pokemon, a Houndour, it was injured and in need of help but Darck knew the only way to help it would be to capture it and take it to a poke center. After a few years Korion stopped sending him Pokemon and sent him items, one year he sent him a Razor Fang from the Sinnoh region, which evolved his Sneasle into a Weavile. Darck's Eevee eventually evolved into a Umbreon, soon after he caught a Dratini, The wild Dratini had injured his Houndour and he had to recall it, using his Eevee to finally take it down and capture it, it caused not only his Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon, but his Houndour to evolve into a Houndoom as well. With his Pokemon companions he left Blackthorn to become a Pokemon 'master' he went to Violet city and won his first badge by a land slide He continued on through the Johto league catching new pokemon, evolving the ones he had and taking quite a liking to his Dratini which soon became a Dragonair, fearing it would never evolve he made his way back to Blackthorn city, to challenge Clair and to get advice, he even beat Clair barely, and during this match his Dragonair evolved into a Dragonite ceasing all need for her advice. For Darck's 18th birthday his mom called him telling him that there was a gift from his brother at home this was the first one in 3 years Darck flew home on his Dragonite and opened the gift after a nice dinner at home and family time, it was a pokeball with a note, "Hey little bro saw this, and I thought of you, take care of it and it'll take care of you" Darck opened the pokeball and what popped out was A very small Cacnea, he took another look at the note and it was folded there was more to it "He's small, but powerful..training this one is going to be a challenge for you so don't disappoint me - Korion PS. I've gotten every badge from every gym in every region... but I washed out at every Pokemon league conference... I'm coming home bro"

Pokemon: Umbreon - lvl 63
Houndoom - lvl 65
Weavile - lvl 75
Dragonite - lvl 64
Tyranitar - lvl 56
Cacturne - lvl 55
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Atrum Monarchia   Legends of Trainer Mountain Sign-ups/Discussion   Aug 27 2008, 06:29 PM
Simon Mutia   nvm   Aug 28 2008, 09:07 AM
dragon champ   Name:Travis Age:11 Gender:male Hometown: Floroma t...   Aug 28 2008, 10:13 AM
The Rose Crusader   Name: Melinda (Mindy) Rose Age: 16 Hometown: Floa...   Aug 28 2008, 06:04 PM
empoleon dynamite   -Rerserved place- I feel like joining, but do I h...   Aug 30 2008, 06:54 PM
Atrum Monarchia   Well, I should post this. Name: Alexander "A...   Aug 31 2008, 09:41 AM
Simon Mutia   I changed my mind ill join Name_ Mac Jones MALE...   Sep 4 2008, 12:24 PM
Atrum Monarchia   Apologies for not doing this. School is evil. RP ...   Sep 19 2008, 06:15 PM
Living Arrow   Oooh fun! Name: Kerra Weatherthorn Age: 17 Ge...   Sep 25 2008, 07:31 AM
Atrum Monarchia   RP has officially started. People can still join i...   Sep 28 2008, 03:47 PM
shadowdragon23   can i still join? Name: Emily Hunter Age: 18 Ge...   Oct 3 2008, 05:26 PM
Julius Caesar   Accepted, except the levels are off-average. The a...   Oct 4 2008, 11:05 AM
shadowdragon23   ok. i fixed the levels of my pokes. i just uses ra...   Oct 4 2008, 12:41 PM
Pumpkin King   Youur RP seems a little dead. Maybe I can liven th...   Oct 11 2008, 02:56 PM
Julius Caesar   PK: Accepted!!!   Oct 13 2008, 03:07 PM
shadow ghost   i hope its okey but, i added another poke to Emily...   Oct 14 2008, 08:31 PM
Julius Caesar   Sure, no problem. Just don't overdo the catchi...   Oct 15 2008, 08:15 PM
shadow ghost   yay =3~ but....i still think my breacking-into-the...   Oct 15 2008, 08:37 PM
PsycoKitten   Sorry if i have not posted lately it is just that ...   Oct 22 2008, 06:14 PM
TreasureHunter   Name: Andrew More Age: 16 Gender: male Home town: ...   Oct 27 2008, 03:44 PM
shadow ghost   When will you be able to tyip up the opining thing...   Oct 27 2008, 08:28 PM
PsycoKitten   i dont know what he is going for and its not my rp...   Oct 27 2008, 08:55 PM
Julius Caesar   Sorry I haven't been on. Treasure Hunter: Acc...   Oct 29 2008, 07:08 PM
shadow ghost   so.....now the topic WONT be dead? YAY   Oct 29 2008, 07:11 PM
Moist   Name: Eric Leavell Age: 20 Gender: Male Hometown: ...   Oct 29 2008, 07:44 PM
Julius Caesar   Moist: Accepted.   Nov 2 2008, 04:04 PM
dark psychic   Is it too late to join? if not here we go ^^: name...   Dec 1 2008, 04:03 AM
TQQ   this rp is.......dead... somebody bring it back...   Dec 1 2008, 01:44 PM
shadow ghost   Why cant you bing it back to life? I would but I d...   Dec 1 2008, 03:51 PM
Julius Caesar   Dark Psychic: Approved! Sorry about the...de...   Dec 2 2008, 05:17 PM
dark psychic   so does this mean that no1 else wants to go to sle...   Dec 8 2008, 06:38 PM
Stabberz   Can I Join???????   Feb 21 2009, 09:40 AM
Manaphy   Name: Josh Age: 15 Gender: Male Hometown: Sinnoh, ...   Feb 22 2009, 05:05 PM
Iulius Caesar   The RP's dead. It's been dead for 2 months...   Feb 28 2009, 05:06 PM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 09:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.