Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Legends of Trainer Mountain Sign-ups/Discussion
Lester Burnham
post Aug 27 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #1

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

Woohoo, another RP courtesy of me. cat.gif

This one doesn't have a 20-page backstory. Simply put, it's kinda similar to the Pokemon League Challenge. Trainers are gathered from all over to compete in the challenge. Except Trainer Mountain's 7 times harder than the E4. So that's what the RP is. cat.gif

Everyone will start in the Mountain Base, which holds all of the Trainers and includes 2 Pokecenters, a Pokemart, and other things. The "E4" of Trainer Mountain are called the Lords of Trainer Mountain. There are five, and a Champion. As of now, the Lords have not been mentioned. They will be posted shortly (sans teams). If anyone wishes to create a profile for one of them, PM me. The Champion is filled as of now.

The Lords are NPCs and are not owned by anyone. They may be controlled during battles and other scenes, but are not the sole property of anyone, even the creator. ANYWAY. The template.

Name:
Hometown: (anywhere on the four regions/subregions)

Appearance: (Just a trainer sprite is fine, text descriptions are better, both is best. Text should include Height/Weight, Hair and Eye color, clothes, and anything else. At least 4 sentences.)
Personality: (3 sentences is the mimimum)
History: (At least 5 sentences. And no, you're not the son of Lance. Or Cynthia. Or anyone that's major to the story.)

Pokemon: (Up to 6, mimimum of 3)

Your Pokemon are allowed a mimimum level of 50 and a maximum level of 75. The average level allowed is 63 (the median of that range). That means the max total allowed for levels is 378 (6 Pokemon). I suggest you use a Calculator.

I reserve the right to deny any profiles for incorrect information. You will then have to fix it.

In the RP, controlling others' characters should be kept to a minimum. Any battles are done Anime-Style but also need to keep in mind the levels/types (no matter how you try, your level 75 Pikachu will not beat someone else's level 60 Marowak). Forbidden Pokemon are all Legendaries and Rotom.

Profiles:
Darck Shatterglass -- Darck
Travis -- Dragon Champ
Melinda Rose -- The Rose Crusader
Alex Reed -- Atrum Monarchia
Mac Jones -- Psycokitten
Kerra Weatherthorn -- Living Arrow

Happy RPing!

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Killer Knuckles ...
post Sep 4 2008, 12:24 PM
Post #2

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 488

Active Squad

I changed my mind ill join

Name_ Mac Jones
MALE
No hometown he is a professional trucker

Mac is 6'4", 300lbs solid, Brown hair and goatee, Greenest eyes you could ever see. At first sight you may think he is a professional Wrestler not a trucker. All he ever wears is overalls, no shirt, and cowboy boots. He has boots for every occasion. Watch out, youre in trouble when you see him in his red snake skin boots.Last time he wore them a boy lost the use of his right arm.

All Mac lives for is trucking and his four pokemon; his machamp, steelix, ariados, and his fave that no one knows about his "BABY" smoochum. He rescued her from a drunk driver one night at a club in johto, Mac had a bad feeling about that drunk that night and later that night he smashed up his car and died. The last thing you want to see is Mac sending his little smoochum out, because thats the last the last thing youll see. Reason being: he has tried is hardest to get her to evolve and she just wont.

Mac was taking a load of potions to a PokeMall in Kanto when he stopped at a club for something to eat. What he didnt know was his little Brother Steven was there. Mac and Steve are only five years apart and are allways fighting for favorite of their father. When their mom died she left behind a large in heritance for the boys but didnt make any details so the boys cannot split it and their two bit father is as crooked as a jaybird.Giving them an exscuse to fight and bicker.That night at the club steven bet Mac that he would never be able to reach the top thirty in the Lords of Trainer Mountain challenge. Mac accepted the bet and finished his delivery and set of for trainer mountain.

Pokemon:

Max, the machamp.gif female LVL 75
Felix, the steelix.gif male LVL 70
Bear, the ariados.gif male LVL 65
Babe, the smoochum.gif female LVL 60

i also have a question. when battling can our pokemon only know four moves at a time or can we use anything they would know?

This post has been edited by Simon Mutia: Sep 4 2008, 10:18 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Atrum Monarchia   Legends of Trainer Mountain Sign-ups/Discussion   Aug 27 2008, 06:29 PM
Darck   Name: Darck Shatterglass Age: 21 Gender: Male Home...   Aug 27 2008, 07:57 PM
Simon Mutia   nvm   Aug 28 2008, 09:07 AM
dragon champ   Name:Travis Age:11 Gender:male Hometown: Floroma t...   Aug 28 2008, 10:13 AM
The Rose Crusader   Name: Melinda (Mindy) Rose Age: 16 Hometown: Floa...   Aug 28 2008, 06:04 PM
empoleon dynamite   -Rerserved place- I feel like joining, but do I h...   Aug 30 2008, 06:54 PM
Atrum Monarchia   Well, I should post this. Name: Alexander "A...   Aug 31 2008, 09:41 AM
Atrum Monarchia   Apologies for not doing this. School is evil. RP ...   Sep 19 2008, 06:15 PM
Living Arrow   Oooh fun! Name: Kerra Weatherthorn Age: 17 Ge...   Sep 25 2008, 07:31 AM
Atrum Monarchia   RP has officially started. People can still join i...   Sep 28 2008, 03:47 PM
shadowdragon23   can i still join? Name: Emily Hunter Age: 18 Ge...   Oct 3 2008, 05:26 PM
Julius Caesar   Accepted, except the levels are off-average. The a...   Oct 4 2008, 11:05 AM
shadowdragon23   ok. i fixed the levels of my pokes. i just uses ra...   Oct 4 2008, 12:41 PM
Pumpkin King   Youur RP seems a little dead. Maybe I can liven th...   Oct 11 2008, 02:56 PM
Julius Caesar   PK: Accepted!!!   Oct 13 2008, 03:07 PM
shadow ghost   i hope its okey but, i added another poke to Emily...   Oct 14 2008, 08:31 PM
Julius Caesar   Sure, no problem. Just don't overdo the catchi...   Oct 15 2008, 08:15 PM
shadow ghost   yay =3~ but....i still think my breacking-into-the...   Oct 15 2008, 08:37 PM
PsycoKitten   Sorry if i have not posted lately it is just that ...   Oct 22 2008, 06:14 PM
TreasureHunter   Name: Andrew More Age: 16 Gender: male Home town: ...   Oct 27 2008, 03:44 PM
shadow ghost   When will you be able to tyip up the opining thing...   Oct 27 2008, 08:28 PM
PsycoKitten   i dont know what he is going for and its not my rp...   Oct 27 2008, 08:55 PM
Julius Caesar   Sorry I haven't been on. Treasure Hunter: Acc...   Oct 29 2008, 07:08 PM
shadow ghost   so.....now the topic WONT be dead? YAY   Oct 29 2008, 07:11 PM
Moist   Name: Eric Leavell Age: 20 Gender: Male Hometown: ...   Oct 29 2008, 07:44 PM
Julius Caesar   Moist: Accepted.   Nov 2 2008, 04:04 PM
dark psychic   Is it too late to join? if not here we go ^^: name...   Dec 1 2008, 04:03 AM
TQQ   this rp is.......dead... somebody bring it back...   Dec 1 2008, 01:44 PM
shadow ghost   Why cant you bing it back to life? I would but I d...   Dec 1 2008, 03:51 PM
Julius Caesar   Dark Psychic: Approved! Sorry about the...de...   Dec 2 2008, 05:17 PM
dark psychic   so does this mean that no1 else wants to go to sle...   Dec 8 2008, 06:38 PM
Stabberz   Can I Join???????   Feb 21 2009, 09:40 AM
Manaphy   Name: Josh Age: 15 Gender: Male Hometown: Sinnoh, ...   Feb 22 2009, 05:05 PM
Iulius Caesar   The RP's dead. It's been dead for 2 months...   Feb 28 2009, 05:06 PM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 06:19 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.