Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Mired in Moo-Moo Land
Verity Lily
post May 28 2010, 03:43 PM
Post #1

Butterfree Farm
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 11 834

Heart Gold

OOC (click to show)

Setting up camp for the night was just Verity's kind of thing, a chance to fuss over everyone around her and try to make things nice. Tonight, however, she felt a little despondent. After all, they had done exactly what that nice Agent Jennifer had asked them to do, checked out Moo-Moo Land and found out that it was all above board, even if the prices were almost criminal. It was a good thing, she told herself, that nothing was wrong.

She just couldn't shake the feeling that she'd failed somehow, and that a proper Amazon would have found something evil in among all the pink, and ruthlessly rooted it out. Maybe she and Connie really were just a couple of silly little girls.

She gave Connie a slightly shaky smile. "I'm glad we left!" she said. "That place was too dear by far. That bouncy castle nearly wiped out all my winnings from battles!" The thought cheered her up; it seemed so terribly grown-up to have battle winnings. "Weren't my pokemon cute, though?"

"Iggly!" agreed Candyfloss, climbing onto her foot and snuggling close to her ankle. The Empress of Fidona took a running leap and ricocheted off a tree, apparently trying to demonstrate what she'd achieved on the bouncy castle, and Verity giggled, settling down with an igglybuff on her foot and a starly on her head. She was becoming used to being a kind of walking pokemon stand.

Butchette suddenly harrumphed "Chop!" and abandoned the firewood she had been stacking. With her shoulders set, the little pokemon turned and stalked back towards the path, pausing to look back over her shoulder. "Maaa?"

"What's wrong, Butchette?" Verity asked. "Are you offended? But you looked so adorable on the castle! You musn't be so cross."

"Chop!" Butchette came back, grabbed Verity's hand, and pulled her to her feet, sending Candyfloss flying and causing Starly to flutter up with an irritated squawk. "Machop, machop!"

Verity struggled to keep to her feet. Butchette was so determined that her partner go with her that the little girl was in danger of falling face forward.

"Um, Connie? I think Butchette wants something..." she said, helplessly.

--------------------

Legendaries (click to show)

group banners (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st June 2024 - 02:20 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.