Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wrong counting...
Charchill
post Dec 24 2022, 01:15 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 260 847

Rp Pokemon

For some reason, my party is supposedly full-but the count is 5, not 6. Plus, I didn't get my prize coins for the pokehunt I got second in. Speaking of which, I can't spin the dreidel-but I have 13 coins facepalm.gif srsfacts.gif !
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Dec 24 2022, 04:52 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Based on what I can see on your account it seems you have placed a Pokemon in the Secret Santa Exchange. Doing so does turn your party limit to 5 as read here

In the first paragraph:
The Secret Santa Exchange is now open for deposits! Sorry for the late notice. Please note that your party will be locked to a maximum of 5 after you've deposited, to ensure you have a space available when the exchange runs. This will negatively affect your ability to perform in the current coin event, so keep that in mind in case you want to wait until shortly before the deposits close (reset on Monday, the 26th).

As for your dreidel problem you cannot spin it because you have only earned 1 coin today.

In order to spin the dreidel you must have earned atleast 4 coins. The spins use your daily coins stat not your overall.

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th April 2024 - 11:34 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.