Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
If they were real, Teams and ambitions, what are yours?
nebz5
post Jan 17 2012, 01:31 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 265

my team

This first part may seem a tad off, but forgive my nagging. I have done severall explorations on the regular site, and I will never read any of it. Now why you ask? Mostly I grew up wih pokemon , red version all the way, and you have no idea how much I wish they existed.

Now with that out of the way, if we were infact in that world, what would your life be like? What kind of team would you have? Who or what would you work for. Now lets be honest none of us would own a legendary, most of us would never even see one, they are called legendary for a reason.

My team would consist of Gengar, Typhlosion, Lapras, Absol, Braviary, and an Eelektross. I would then use my team to try and help peple when they needed it. Maybe challenge some gyms but probably never go to the elite four.

So how about you! ?!!?

--------------------
Pokemans
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Deadrose
post Jan 17 2012, 09:27 PM
Post #2

Johto Master
Group Icon

Member No.: 155 743

Dream Team

feraligatr.gif scizor.gif ampharos.gif tyranitar.gif houndoom.gif alakazam.gif

I'd travel the world, battling the gyms, in hopes to one day make it to the Elite 4. If I ever made it, I'd do my best to win, and when it's over, I'd travel for fun. It would be fun to see all kinds of pokemon everywhere you go. I'd also catch many different kinds of pokemon, and collect apricorns for Kurt and his granddaughter to make me special pokeballs, as it would be costly to purchase many of them.

Overall, my goal would be to befriend/capture many pokemon, participate in the Elite 4 battles, and travel the world making new friends and meeting many kinds of pokemon/people.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ryuko
post Jan 18 2012, 12:20 AM
Post #3

Scarlet
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 356

Heaven's Wheel

Salamence, Mamoswine, Bisharp, Chandelure, Metagross, Tyranitar.

Yes, I am very much all about power.
Live in solitude in the middle of no where.
I'd also have a Glameow because they're classy and I like cats.

-Forgot Italics. Such an idiot-

This post has been edited by Marian Hawke: Jan 23 2012, 07:17 AM

--------------------

"Violence, Lust and Betrayal"
And so is the Golden City blackened with each step you take in my Hall. Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven and doom upon all the world.
-Threnodies 8:13

signature image too large; removed

~ Raven
+Quote Post

Bluh
post Jan 18 2012, 12:40 AM
Post #4

99% fact free
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 142 148

Bubbazorr

My party would probably consist of flying types, as they are agile and able to go almost anywhere unnoticed. cat.gif Yeah, I'd stretch my limits and explore different terrains, mountains, etc as well as helping those in need. (It'll be pretty awesome to fly, wouldn't it?)
+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Jan 18 2012, 12:41 AM
Post #5

Well, I wish I'd wished you well
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 143

Let Us In

lickilicky.gif snorlax.gif purugly.gif metagross.gif

I'd design ball capsule seals and PC box wallpapers. While my home would be in a rural area, I'd be inclined to walk the earth and take in the sights, selling different designs of seals and wallpapers for money to keep traveling. Metagross and Hydreigon are there to keep rabid, "lock-eyes" trainers at bay. :V I wouldn't be too inclined to battle at random with people. At least ask me first.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post Jan 18 2012, 12:59 AM
Post #6

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

My team would probably consist of girafarig.gif, drowzee.gif, munchlax.gif, vaporeon.gif, pidgeot.gif and nidoqueen.gif.

I'd be into battling, but not very competitively, a few gym battles here and there, but not actively seeking them out. As for the E4, maybe I'd consider it one day, but it wouldn't be till years had gone by.
I'd mostly just travel around, finding exciting things to do. Contests would be interesting for the females on my teams, but aside from that, just relaxing down by a cottage by the beach, or even in the mountains would be absolutely wonderful xp

This post has been edited by Giraffe A Laugh: Jan 18 2012, 12:59 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

BarkingChaos
post Jan 18 2012, 11:00 AM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 100

Sandshrew Army

Mightyena (durr), Mamoswine, Feraligatr, Archeops, Unfezant, and Chandelure

I would probably battle, but maybe not be serious about it.
+Quote Post

7hunder
post Jan 24 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 99 950

bam

Would definitely have a jolteon.gif following me around at all times. The other ones on my team would likely be..
salamence.gif for flying all over, and blasting anyone that annoyed me.
voltorb.gif to throw at people for amusement.
nidoking.gif ..Loved it since Yellow. sadly, it died when my save file deleted itself. :c
furret.gif Because ferrets are cool.
gengar.gif Ghosts would be fun. And I've always loved Gengar.
I could keep getting ideas, but sadly I would only be able to carry 6 at once.

--------------------
+Quote Post

LadyOfWar
post Jan 25 2012, 04:18 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 157 872

Active Squad

I'd be aiming for the Elite Four, definitely.

As for my team...I would have Swampert, Swellow, Luxray, Mienshao, Arcanine, and Roserade.

--------------------

I have boxes and boxes of Zorua. Please, take them off my hands?
+Quote Post

Obzocky
post Feb 1 2012, 04:42 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 158 371

Active Squad

I'd probably stay in the same general "forestry"/"education" area of work. Nothing much would change there. But the Pokemon, oh the Pokemon!

lickilicky.gif snubbull.gif persian.gif gyarados.gif jigglypuff.gif psyduck.gif
Why? Because I could. No grand fighting dreams, no desire to catch them all, just 6 creatures i'd find adorable in their own special way. Although Gyarados could be difficult to keep unless I decided to live on a boat ... there we go. I'd live on a boat.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tom29193
post Feb 4 2012, 01:05 PM
Post #11

Trainer Tom
Group Icon

Member No.: 25 114

HeartGold Team

I would more than likely rotate my team at random or have them based on the region I'm exploring. I would probably travel around and try everything, even if I stink really bad it (contests >:L ).

--------------------

GPX+ Groups (click to show)

Helping with Social Network, PM Me! :: Almost Daily Clicks!
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Feb 4 2012, 01:28 PM
Post #12

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Faithful partner would be a Volcarona. Without a doubt. I love that moth SO much <3

I'd probably end up going around with the contests. I'd like to do both gym battles and contests, although in my head I'd like to participate in contests more cat.gif they seem more fun than just battling for badges xD

A way to show off pokémon? YES PLEASE.

Team would probably be: Volcarona, Axew, Luvdisc, Venomoth, Emolga and Roserade cat.gif

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Feb 11 2012, 07:08 PM
Post #13

Take a story and craft it well...
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 755

PANE Team

Lucario, Serperior, Charizard, Zoroark, Lapras, Flygon, Manetric, Blaziken, Skarmory
Three would be in the daycare or PC when not in my team. Charizard as an epic flyer, Serperior as a ninja grass type, Blaziken and Lucario to utterly terrify and obliterate things, Zoroark to be a great battler and trickster, Lapras to handle those Dragon-types and to ferry me across seas, Flygon to tackle the electric and fire types when Lapras isn't around, Manetric to be like lightning on the scene, and Skarmory to show both ferocious strength and speed.

If I had to only have six, then I'd limit it to Lucario, Serperior, Charizard, Lapras, Zoroark, and Manetric.

I'd probably be a wicked know-it-all battler, but mingling in Pokeathalon and Pokemon Contests. I'd probably do gym leaders as well, with the Elite Four after all of the badges.

I'd also be laughing all the time at the evil teams of the area until they got so frustrated the grunts quit and I would destroy the team leaders. I always wanted to do that in the games, but they don't let you type in your own words and mock them. happy.gif

My hometown would be Nuvema Town with a starter of Riolu. After doing a large journey like Ash's, I'd probably make a name for myself by traveling the regions again as an old teenager, picking up my Pokemon along the way. I'd like to have my name be one told with awe eventually, yet I'd love tutoring new battlers.

This post has been edited by Dragonwish2: Feb 11 2012, 07:09 PM

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

Percentages and Truths (click to show)
+Quote Post

All Delete
post Feb 12 2012, 08:44 AM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 689

All Delete

dragonair.gif glaceon.gif milotic.gif
I'd be content with this lol.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Feb 12 2012, 09:32 AM
Post #15

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I'd have a constantly changing team, with different pokemon and types to be prepared for ANY situation.

But I'd always have 1-2 pokemon always with me, I guess if only non-legendary were allowed... glaceon and umbreon.

I'd be working for myself, but helping around as much as I can, and traveling with trainers worldwide. There are still more than enough people I'd love to meet irl.

I think that IF I got my first pokemon, I'm gonna huggle it to death <3

I would visit all legendary places, to adventure as much as I can, explore this planet. Settling down comes later, fun and thrills go first!~

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ladida
post Feb 12 2012, 11:59 AM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 715

Favorite Legends~!

All in all I probably wouldn't even be so ambitious to find rare types so I'd be content with a few common and uncommon types. my team would consist of Scyther as my main guy, Marowak as a favorite, Machoke for any heavy lifting, Altaria for flying and Cloyster for swimming. In reality I probably wouldn't go very far and do much challenging, I would probably use my pokemon to help build a house for my family and be convenient for them as well. I would train them of course in case of a needed defense. Oh and for my last spot in the team I would probably have like a vulpix or a skitty for my daughter to play with.

--------------------
+Quote Post

MrFuckUp
post Feb 12 2012, 12:10 PM
Post #17

breathe
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 019

team rocket

Like Luneon, I'd have a changing team with one or two constants most of the time.

Pinsir, Gengar, Crobat, Sceptile, Mightyena, Claydol, Sharpedo, Gliscor, Drapion, Mismagius, Serperior, Liepard, Bisharp and Hydreigon are some examples.
Basically, I'd have "evil" pokemon. My constants would Bisharp and Drapion.

As for my goal, you can probably guess what I'd be doing. If not; nothing good. I'd be a criminal disguised as a common merchant and trainer, traveling from region to region and obtaining knowledge. Of course, I would take on the gym challenge and tackle the Elite Four. After that, I need just build a fort and gather some knights.

This post has been edited by Merchant: Feb 12 2012, 12:11 PM

--------------------
"something will go here"

+Quote Post

Viccy Kimiyo Miz...
post Feb 12 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 256

::Eon Gym::

If it was me, I kind of have different teams for different regions and such throughout my games and what I would likely use if they were real. *pokes my "Viccy" PC box*

At the same time, I think that I'd love to aim for a Gym Leader position, but be sure to travel around first to get knowledge~ Taking on Gym Leaders and the Elite Four challenges sounds like a blast~!

I'd love to start with a Larvitar though. ;w;

--------------------

+Quote Post

ShadowMightyena
post Feb 13 2012, 11:41 AM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 678

Favorite Pokemon

I would just travel in search of new Pokemon.

My team would most likely be. Umbreon, Ninetales, Serperior, Crobat, Haxorus, Meowth.

--------------------

[/url]
+Quote Post

mikansei
post Feb 19 2012, 07:11 AM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 357

favorites

Oh man, it's so hard to narrow it down. I'd have to have a whole bunch of pokemon and I'd most likely rotate them in and out of my party. They could all live with me in my awesome house in Olivine City (the small ones could, anyway) and every so often we'd just go out ADVENTURING! through Johto, because I love Johto.

I think my dream team is in my profile actually. I love eevee.gif, so I'd have one who went everywhere with me and always stayed in my party. I'd have a pidgeot.gif for air travel, a meganium.gif for land travel (and maybe lawn care, ahaha), a houndoom.gif and luxray.gif because they're awesome, a lucario.gif to be my workout buddy (and help with heavy lifting), a gardevoir.gif because psychic types are awesome, and probably a whole bunch more.

My job would be beating the snot out of other trainers in battles and taking their lunch money engaging in friendly competition and winning prize money. awesome.gif Or maybe I'd be an eevee breeder, I dunno.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:17 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.