Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Any guides to shiny hunting I should know about?
Dialgaofpower
post May 18 2015, 05:24 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 146 446

Active Squad

Seriously, I checked online, and could find NO shiny hunt guides. And I have the worst luck ever with shinies, and even when one of the eggs I breed IS a shiny, it ends up going to another person! Is there a trick I should know about? Because I can see people getting shinies left and right like it ain't no thing!

So, is there any way to max out my chances of getting a shiny? Because of the site-wide shiny hunt.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Lord Raven
post May 18 2015, 06:15 PM
Post #2

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

Man, this thread's going nowhere quick. I'm gonna lock it because it's pretty clear what you need to do in order to get a shiny, and there's not much else that needs to be said.

One more thing, you noticed these multipliers these past three days? People have been abusing the hell out of them so they could hatch more eggs. I'd suggest you take the next 5 hours to hatch a bunch more eggs while you still have it.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:24 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.