Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
December Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Cajun
post Dec 1 2017, 01:36 AM
Post #21

Doing alright. Hope you are too~
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 27 775

Still miss y'all

Seems I picked an interesting time to sneak back in.

Good to see two chances at Tapus this month at least~

--------------------
Inactive but still drop by sometimes.
Best contact is @Cajun#5683 on Discord.

Even when all hope is lost, we will never surrender
And when the music finally ends, you'll always remember
Never. Stop. Dancing.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Dec 1 2017, 01:40 AM
Post #22

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

I think the exchanges happen every year. I'll be tossing in some sort of shiny I have a duplicate of if there is one. I have a handful of extra shinies, so I might make a little poll and let people decide which I toss in.

I'm probably going to stay up long enough to finish TBD. Only 11k interactions to go so its not that bad.

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 1 2017, 01:43 AM
Post #23

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

QUOTE(timeerkat @ Nov 30 2017, 11:31 PM) *
Does anyone know if another pokemon exchange is happening this year? (Throw in a pokemon, receive another pokemon of the same class.) I lost track of things last year and missed out, so I'm hoping to join in this year if it's going on again.

I'm hoping that one happens, but I sadly don't have much to throw in except a couple spare Legendaries/maybe some novelties. Also hope we're going to get an opportunity to get Coins again; got a few Flame Shards the last time that event rolled around.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Dec 1 2017, 02:53 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Active Squad

And I finally finished TBD! 28 days and 3 hours. I'm in the middle of a movie so I'm going to startup a different explo and grind through it before bed.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Celltres
post Dec 1 2017, 03:04 AM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 126 142

Baes

Yay, new month!

Going to aim for Cobalion, since there's the Tapu exploration available this month and I don't need the rest.

--------------------
Why hai there.

+Quote Post

Necrozma
post Dec 1 2017, 04:45 AM
Post #26

Hello world
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 250 262

Active Squad

I'm always happy to see a new Community thread, but am saddened by the announcement about the egg distribution. I sure hope I get an egg, so far I haven't won any during my time here at GPX Plus.

How are holiday preparations going for everyone? We'll start decorating this weekend, and I'm looking forward to it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Dec 1 2017, 05:01 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Necrozma @ Dec 1 2017, 03:45 AM) *
I'm always happy to see a new Community thread, but am saddened by the announcement about the egg distribution. I sure hope I get an egg, so far I haven't won any during my time here at GPX Plus.

You're keeping a party space open at 4PM server time on the specific days, right? Its really odd that you haven't gotten any eggs if you have your party open when they are handed out. I'm pretty sure 90% of people get the egg they are looking for, too.

I noticed a new type of task in this exploration. I already met the requirements, but it was pretty cool seeing new tasks implemented regardless. Now i'm onto this task and this guy needs Pecha berries if anyone wants to help out.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Necrozma
post Dec 1 2017, 05:15 AM
Post #28

Hello world
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'll admit there have been a few times when my party was full, but for the most part there has been an open slot in my party. I just hope this time I get lucky.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Dec 1 2017, 05:34 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

Active Squad

Ah, good luck for whatever one you are trying to get. I'll probably be leaving my party open for all of them. I don't need any except the one I picked, so I'll just drop whatever I get (unless its shiny of course).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vulpix D
post Dec 1 2017, 07:15 AM
Post #30

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13 782

Random PKMN's

Except for Articuno, i need everything from the Egg Distribution. I'm hoping for the Shiny Victini though, since that was my pick.

a few times i've gotten pokemon from the Distribution, without realizing there was one.

I was like "Random legendary!?" teehee.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Necrozma
post Dec 1 2017, 07:55 AM
Post #31

Hello world
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'd love to get any of the pokemon, though I would prefer Tapu Fini.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Dec 1 2017, 09:05 AM
Post #32

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Necrozma @ Dec 1 2017, 12:55 PM) *
I'd love to get any of the pokemon, though I would prefer Tapu Fini.

Think you mean cocoa Koko lol. Fini isn't there :P

I'm currently bogged down in work still. My files are corrupt so I'm having to do it all again ugh. Means I've got 2 late submissions as the one in for yesterday I'm doing today, haven't done the one today so I've gotta stay up tonight and do it whyme.gif I also have work tonight AND tomorrow night so rip me

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Dec 1 2017, 09:06 AM
Post #33

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Dec 1 2017, 07:43 AM) *
I'm hoping that one happens, but I sadly don't have much to throw in except a couple spare Legendaries/maybe some novelties. Also hope we're going to get an opportunity to get Coins again; got a few Flame Shards the last time that event rolled around.

I hope we get an exchange this year cause I got a few shinies that I'm not that much of a fan of, to throw into there.

I'm sure there's people out there who would enjoy those more than I do.
I'm having a hard time finding individual mons to hunt.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Dec 1 2017, 09:31 AM
Post #34

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Finally finished the Tapu explorations and I have a lovely Tapu Fini egg in my party. It was a lot of fun doing it for the second time, the longest task was definitely the feeding task, but it is now complete. I used my Legend Voucher Plus as well and got a Tapu Lele egg, so other than Arceus(barring Ground), I have all the legends/UBs.

We haven't done any decorating for Christmas yet. My mom usually starts getting stuff ready around my birthday(which is December 19th happy.gif ). I bought a couple light sets that I plan on putting up in my window. I'm not that big into Christmas decorating, I'm allergic to a lot of the decorations, ESPECIALLY ones with glitter. Heck, I can't even touch the Christmas tree without breaking into a rash.

I started another shiny hunt, most of my hunts are novelties which don't pop up with Sweet Honey. I'm going after a Pikipek this time. I started a Stufful hunt a few days ago but I haven't been finding any of them in the shelter. I really should clear up a few of my older hunts before I start new ones.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Dec 1 2017, 09:57 AM
Post #35

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Good morning and welcome to December Everybody!

Congratulations to all who were able to find their shiny from November in time. I was real shocked last night. I came back just before 6 my time and saw that the eggs were ready to hatch, so I did. I wasn't really going to come back, but after seeing some work emails I thought I'd handle (since the computer was still on and I had the program open) I opted to come back to GPX one last time yesterday.

I was pretty sure I'd fail with the SWSH [again] so when Miracle was born I was taken aback. I'm happy that I was able to get that shiny in before the clock struck. *happy dancing*

I'm sorry to hear that the egg distribution is going away; I'm sure it was a huge undertaken and time consuming to coordinate. Thank you for bringing it back for the time that it was here. I'm going to try and be very active so that I might get Tapu KoKo, but I won't hold my breath and will hope for at least one of the last distributed eggs [for now]. I fully believe that it'll make another return - in time.

So. December. Hanukkah. Christmas. Eggnog. Yum! I think I'll charge myself with completing the quest I've been on for so long now (thank goodness it is a "normal" quest and not timed!). It'll be nice to finish it. I'll have my work cut out for me but I think I can do this.

For now, I have to shut down and get to the office so... for now... adieu. I'll catch ya's later this afternoon!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Manah
post Dec 1 2017, 10:05 AM
Post #36

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

The ending of the distributions kind of worries me... though I must admit I haven't been that active on the site lately myself. This is largely due to the lack of space - we get so many new pokemon on the site (Alola, the huge amount of Jump Magikarp etc.), and the only activity left for me is shiny hunting. I want to keep playing, but I'm down to 3 boxes for fails, which doesn't even take new novelties into account, and it's only going to get worse from here.

I don't know how much this affects other people's activity levels, but it might be a factor.

In other news, I remembered to do the monthly special explorations for November on the last day, so now I'm on Meloetta, this month I'll do Darkrai and the Tapu. As far as I know, those are the explorations with the highest interaction tasks. Add 12 Days of Christmas at some point and this is going to be a clickheavy month. (If I hate myself enough, I might start another Arceus run as well.)

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

brutal bunny
post Dec 1 2017, 10:12 AM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 053

the bros

finally, the end of the year! what a wild ride...

me, personally, im sad to see the egg distributions leave. but i understand, theres always reasons... and my excitement about winning the shiny hunt is still very high! it was my first hatched shiny since i joined the game, i think. and i cant wait to use the voucher. ^^
and i love these explorations! hopefully i can get one done this month. i still dont reach the requirements of any, but im closest to 'deep in the laboratory'... so i guess ill try for that one. cat.gif
i hope you all have a non-stressful holiday season! ^^

--------------------
where am i
icon by wolffuchs on dA.
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Dec 1 2017, 11:33 AM
Post #38

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Well the egg distribution has had a good run. I was able to get a few new cool things out of that. I'm happy to have been luckier this time around than I was in the past. As for explorations, I'm doing the Tapu one right now and I'm not sure about the other one. Hard to believe that we're knocking on the door of a new year.

Please feed Tapu Koko here a Pecha Berry:

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

timeerkat
post Dec 1 2017, 12:16 PM
Post #39

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 515

bulbasaur army

QUOTE(Sportsfan666 @ Nov 30 2017, 11:40 PM) *
I think the exchanges happen every year. I'll be tossing in some sort of shiny I have a duplicate of if there is one.

Here's hoping they keep it this year, too! I have a shiny Landorus to toss in. Got it a few years ago (from a shiny Victini, that I got from an earlier exchange after tossing in my shiny Regigigas). Hopefully this year it'll nab a shiny Articuno! cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darky
post Dec 1 2017, 01:23 PM
Post #40

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

Happy Holiday Season everybody=)
I'm started to get sooooo exited! Yay! I'm not the Christmasy pesron...or maybe...I am=3
Probably most of you have already finished U/SUN/MOON, I am starting it only today with a dear friend of mine. =)
+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:44 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.