Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
One On One RP Search (OOC Chat Only), Search Over, Person Found
Delete This User...
post Jul 5 2010, 05:24 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

Hey everyone, Black Fire here, and I'm bored to hell, well, when I'm on the site anyway. I'm not active in any RPs at the moment, while I'm in a grand total of one active OOC, meaning I don't have much to do on here, hence the boredom. Awnyway, to cure my boredom I've decided to search for someone to do a one on one RP with, since I have not been in a one on one RP in a very long time.

While I may be looking for people who are relatviely adept RPers to apply for this, I'm not expecting people who churn out an entire novel per post (thought they are more than welcome to), because I know for certain that I'm not going to be. Since this is a one on one RP however, there will probably need to be a few paragraphs in each post, just to give the other person something to go on, but what I'm looking for most of all is quality rather than quantity.

Well then, plot ideas. Here is a list of the following themes that I wouldn't mind RPing:
• Pokémon (Including Gijinkas, but there might be enough of these two already on the RP board...)
• Fantasy (Pretty much anything. If you have an idea, share it)
• Anime/Mange (Code Geass, Death Note, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto...)
• Horror/Werewolves/Vampires (No Twilight crap)
• Do you have any suggestions I've not listed? If so, just let me know.

Once a theme has been decided between myself and the other RPer, we shall begin to work on the plot itself.

If you are interested, provide a recent RP sample (not just your best RP post), along with which of the above ideas you would be interested in RPing out.

---------------------------------------

Code Geass RP Between Black Fire and Yumie

Black Fire's Characters

Christopher Phillip Arvel (click to show)

Yumie's Characters

D.D. Or D2 (click to show)

This post has been edited by Black Fire: Jul 6 2010, 01:58 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Elito
post Jul 5 2010, 06:37 AM
Post #2

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 181

MonoPoison

Well hi there. wave.gif

One on one, huh? Well, I might give it a try. We already RPed together before, but anyways, that was really long time ago so...
I'm interested in the Horror/Werewolves/Vampires RP. That would be interesting. This is one of my posts in last RP.

QUOTE(The 2012 Disaster)
While Eliot was slowly driving trough the air, still a bit unsure about the flight, he waited for somebody to answer him. He was pretty pleased when he heard Yuki is going to follow him.
"Yay I'm not going to be alone." - he smiled. He waited for Yuki to fly next to him so that they could drift together, and see same things.
"I wanted to check out that tree, I never saw a tree like that in my life." - he said. "And I saw some strange birds too."

While they were approaching the tree, Eliot saw a lot of smoke behind it. The tree was rather huge, tall and wide, and it was really hard to see what was behind it. The tree had large yellow flowers on it, it seemed like it was blooming. But after all that happened here on Earth, that was almost impossible. Then he saw that flock of birds.
They were looking just like any other birds, only that they had huge silver spots on their back, and very long beaks. The beaks made Eliot wonder are those birds real, or is he only imagining them.
"Hey Yuki, tell me you see those birds... Do you?"

Aanyways, I'm not so much sure about me making some plot, Im not so original about making plots...

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 5 2010, 08:13 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Well, I'm not gonna say yes and I'm not gonna say no Eliot. What I am going to do, is wait and see who else applies and see what happens from there. This is definitely still going to be a one on one RP by the way, there's no chance of me accepting more than one person, like what happened the last time I made one of these.
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post Jul 5 2010, 08:27 AM
Post #4

Not LOLing, Laughing Out Loud. :D
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 686

Active Squad

Hi There!

I like your list a lot, so I think I'll apply. The main problem, I think, you already know- I work by EST time, while you are somewhere in the UK. When I wake up early, and you stay up late, its okay. But, its definitely not ideal, since I do love my sleep, and are sometimes lazy in the mornings. And, I won't take any personal offense if something more ideal is present. Options are good, no? ;O

This is, I believe, my most recent, though its not terribly recent at all at the same time. Like, maybe I posted it still in June? Rp's have slowed down for me, too.

Sample from BIT.TRIP (click to show)

--------------------
Credit for Awesomely Awesome Pictures (click to show)

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 5 2010, 08:32 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Slowed down for you too Yumie? I would get Keeping The Balance started but, you know, some people are a little slow with profiles XD

RP sample is good, and I've RPed with you before a whole one time, so that's not a problem, it's just the time like you said.

Thing is though, I'm on summer break now (finally...), so I should be quite a bit more active, any time from now up until another eight hours from now, I take it you've just woken up? XD
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post Jul 5 2010, 08:45 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh, true. I am usually awake by 5:30. Most of the time, even before that. XD

Keeping the Balance, will, hopefully start soon. The only way I see it won't start this week is if the site has another blackout.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 5 2010, 08:54 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

I would very much like it to start this week, but I'm unsure what with Rumia being so busy recently. I don't know if she's even had a chance to start working on her profile.

Anyway, back onto this RP, I'm gonna go ahead and say I'll accept you (sorry Eliot... sad.gif ), because it means that I don't have to get up any earlier or anything like that, just go to bed a little later maybe, which I can most definitely live with happy.gif

So then, have a particular theme you would personally like to try?
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post Jul 5 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Active Squad

I loved Code Geass dearly, and was always trying to think of cool geass thingies. That would definitely work for me.

I know the basic plot of bleach, and love the idea of fighting ghosty creatures. I only watched the first 5 episodes though. Then, I realized there were 180 and still making them, and gave up. So, thats a big yes too.

I know what FMA is too, and I also tred to watch it. I didn't watch any episodes, though, since i got confused with the fact there were two series. Hehe, but magic/alchemism is fun

I dont have any Fantasy ideas ATM, but, of course, love that too. We could definitely think of something completely original. Or, just take Bleach or Geass and plop it in a magical world.

Yes, I know, I did a great job narrowing it down. sweat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 5 2010, 09:24 AM
Post #9

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh my God another Code Geass fan, awesome grin.gif

Right then, Code Geass it is. Right then, as for who actually posses Geass, who would you like it to be? Yours? Mine? Or one of us and then eventually the other or something? I'm not too bothered if I'm honest.

Oh, and you can watch either Fullmetal Alchemist by the way, they're both the same story, just told differently. From what I've watched of Brootherhood though, Brotherhood is significantly better.
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post Jul 5 2010, 09:36 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Active Squad

YES! Code Geass! It was by far my favorite show ever.

Uhh, how about you start out with a geass, and I get one later? Or the other way around. And whatever works better for the plot.

Speaking of which, should we use the same one? Have Japan being oppressed by the Britanian Empire, and some older schoolkids start to rebel? We could each have a handful of "good guys" and"bad guys" if we did that. Added to our two main characters

Whoever does not start out with a geass, could be a good Knightmare person. Like Suzaku. And, they could each be more deeply involved in the war than the other thinks...? Oh gawsh, Im copying completely. ;_;

--------------------

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 5 2010, 09:52 AM
Post #11

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Haha, only slightly :/

Allright then, I'll have my first character start off with Geass, and maybe you could control the person from the order who gives the Geass to him? Obviously, we'd control another one or two characters other than those, but would those two be allright for you so far? (I'd let you have the Knightmare person, if you really wanted him/her)

As for the setting, it doesn't necessarily have to be a time of war, after all, C.C. was given her power when she was human when there was no kind of real conflict, she was just some random child who was given the power. If we do have a war setting however, I would suggest that all of our main characters belong on the same side, which I would personally prefer to be the Japanese, while everyone on the other side is basically a giant NPC, that we can both control.
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post Jul 5 2010, 10:06 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Active Squad

Okay, I shall do the better version of C.C. She shall not have green hair. =D
I'll work with the basic SU from- name, age, gender, personality, history.

Who says we cant both have a Knightmare person? That is, if we both want one.

The war setting would be kind of more interesting than... well, a time of peace. It could be another kind of war. Like, we can keep tht Japan was already taken over a looong time ago, not in any of the normal characters' lifetimes. But, there is still the racism going on, and the Japanese people usually live in poverty and are looked down upon. And, whoever is the king is power- hungry, and wishes to control the immortals like C.C, and get his own geass. Then, my C.C. person(who is not CC) turns to your character for help. Your character can have side- motivations (like, freeing Japan), to make it more interesting? We can have other immortals, or CC version can be the last one left.

I didnt really change much at all, even though i tried to change everything.

EDIT: I may head out for a while, so speedy replies are questionable. =/

This post has been edited by Yumie: Jul 5 2010, 10:07 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 5 2010, 11:38 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Aww, but green hair is awesome...

Yeah, the standard SU form will fit nicely for this RP, but I gues Ethnicity would be a kind of vital addition, even though it would be obvious from the History/Bio part. I think that your character should be the last of the order, aswell as know that she is, which is why she knows that the King/Queen of Briatannia is after her inparticular, rather than anyone else from the order. Other than that, I'd say that will do for the plot. Rather than having them meet the way that they do in the Anime though, maybe my character could just find yours unconcious/asleep/running or something, wakes her up, and then she asks him for help.

How about we start at "Peace" Time, which is more Suppresion Time, which eventually moves onto full blown War Time? Same kind of situation as the Anime basically. Wow, more copying :/

Yeah, we could simply both have a character that is good with Knightmares. To be honest though, I might just make my main character, the one with a form of Geass, relatively decent with them, but not as good as the likes of Suzaku or the King/Queen's Knights.

It doesn't really matter if it's similar I guess, as long as we enjoy the RP happy.gif

Sorry I was off for a while, the site decided that it was going to be a pain so I went on my X Box for an hour or so.
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post Jul 5 2010, 05:04 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Active Squad

Green hair is not awesome! Who in their right mind has green hair???!?!?! But, i might make her have a special hair color, just for the effect. ^^

I think the reason it is so similar is since the anime was perfection. :P

I figure you are probably asleep, but I'll try to surprise you with CC version SU when you wake. Yes, more characters will come, but its a good start. =/

EDIT: Here she is. I may edit it some, since the history is extremely sketchy. You would think if she has lived so long, that would be my longest area. ._. I assumed that the Britannian Army had a way to kill the Immortals, since I wasn't sure how else to make her last of the order.

Name: Dree

Nationality: Unknown

Appearance: Dree

With the exception of her bangs, Dree’s hair remains uncut for a very long time. It is a light blond, and is stick straight. It flows past her waist, and the ends are almost unnaturally even. She stands at 5' 8", and has a very slender yet strong frame.

Her bangs skillfully hide the Geass mark on her forehead. This is the only visible evidence of her immortality, and she if someone happens to notice it, she passes it as a tattoo she got when she was feeling rebellious. She wears a large, black bow that may be outdated by a few centuries proudly, and it pulls back a portion of her hair from her face.

Her gray eyes are very angular, and can look extremely menacing when they are only slights. However, most of the time, they are wide and smiling, to match her outside personality.

Dree only has one outfit, due to her quick fleeing form her previous home. She wears long, black nylon socks that go up to her thighs. On top of those are off- white boots. They have black laces, and the boots are cut at an angle on top.

She wears a a matching off- white jacket on top of a old black shirt. The jacket is slightly odd, for it has long coattails. Any passerby would assume its simply a weird fashion statement, but this was Dree’s attempt to mimic men’s fashion a hundred years ago.

Powers: Dree has the ability to grant other people the Geass power, though it takes a tremendous amount of energy. Though she once possessed her own Geass, she lost this ability when she became an immortal. If she grants someone a Geass, it cannot be used on her.

Personality:On the outside, Dree may seem like a bubbly teenager, who is constantly looking on the bright side of things. She is always trying to crack jokes, even in the most awkward situations. However, being out of touch with the world, her jokes often do not make much sense. She often clings to people she knows, and is incredibly shy about making new friends. A simple task of walking down the street is perilous for Dree, as the large crowds of strangers overwhelm her.

She keeps her feelings about Japan’s situation secret, and wouldn’t admit them unless forced to. She doesn’t believe in letting her troubles fall onto someone else, unless completely necessary. However, when she does drag someone else in, which is almost inevitable, she is often extremely sorry and apologetic.

She also keeps her great paranoia to herself. Her fear of people causes her shyness, and she tends to avoid people in general. Dree tries to cover any of her movements thoroughly, even when a normal person wouldn’t notice such detail. Despite her constant attempts to reassure others that everything will be okay, Dree truly fears the worst. She fears a lot of things, actually, to simple spiders to the constant idea of death. Though most Immortals look towards death with sweet longing, this longing has been cancelled out by Dree’s great fear.

Dree has a great memory, and can practically remember anything that has happened over her long life. Her earliest memories date back to her being five. She cannot remember her parents’ faces, however, or her real name. She remembers her siblings, however, and their taunting of her for being so afraid of everything.

History: Born in the 1800’s, Dree was the youngest of five other children. Her family, short on money, was desperately struggling. Thus, when a mysterious woman asked if they would be willing to sell one of their children, infant Dree (with a different, more human name), was the one to go. The woman, really one of the immortals, gave young Dree the Geass.

She cannot remember never having her Geass as a child. Her Geass was the ability to make people see her as their most precious loved one. This got her quite a lot of attention, and she could never remember not being happy. She grew up used to being always loved.

However, that all changed when she turned 18. The mysterious woman, who originally took her in, found that she had a desperate desire to die, and felt Dree was old enough to be an Immortal. Thus, she made Dree her replacement. Dree remembers being in great pain during the process, but does not think badly of the mysterious woman. If anything, she is still slightly grateful for having her own fear of death relieved.

Dree fled her town, and went into constant hiding. She wasn’t used to not being automatically loved by people, and found it hard to go near larger towns. After a year or so of this type of traveling, another immortal boy found her. This boy was only in the body of an eight year old, and but was extremely intelligent, and had lived in a cult of other immortals. They lived together in a small house in the mountains. They lived there, in peace and relaxation, for a long time. Neither of them ever used their Geass giving ability on a human, but the immortal boy was able to teach Dree about her powers as an Immortal. He would never explain to her, however, what had happened to the other immortals he was previously living with.

However, an army of the Britanian Empire home attacked their peaceful home. The immortal boy was killed when he was trying to stall for Dree, and she managed to get away. What she is still unable to comprehend is how the immortal could be killed, or how they could find them. She was not around when her friend’s killing occurred, and she was too afraid to wait around and stick up for him. She constantly lives with the regret not offering to stay behind with him, even if it would make his stalling efforts pointless.

She fled to a larger city, where she quickly realized how many generations had passed. She will begin, in this large city, wandering around and trying to understand her friend’s death. She is not sure whether the army is looking for her still, but her extreme paranoia has kicked in.

This post has been edited by Yumie: Jul 6 2010, 08:52 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 6 2010, 04:57 AM
Post #15

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Awesome, so would Dree be D.D. (or D2) then? grin.gif

I'm pretty sure that immortals are meant to be immune to all types of Geass though, not just the ones that they give to people. Ah well, I guess it could make things interesting, or it could make this RP incredibly short.

Anyway, I'll get to work with an SU of my main character. I've already got a rough idea of his bio which helps things, especially when his bio permits him to hide Dree in his house if the need arises.
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post Jul 6 2010, 08:28 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Active Squad

You know, I'll just go ahead and change that part about being immune only to people she gave the Geass to. I dont remember in what direction I was going with that.

Also, what did you think of D2's friend being killed? I almost think it doesnt make sense, if the king wants the Geass power to himself (but I wanted D2 to be the last one left). So, should their be a small branch of the Britannian Government who feel that killing the Immortals is one way to prevent the king from getting too much power? Or, just leave it unexplained?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 6 2010, 08:48 AM
Post #17

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Well, there is a branch that wants to wipe out the immortals anyway in the Anime, so I guess that would make sense, or it could just be unexplained, and we'll make something up later maybe?

I'm getting there with my characters SU by the way, I've nearly finished the Bio and after that I just need to do the appearance, which shouldn't take long.
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post Jul 6 2010, 08:56 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Active Squad

Okay. Maybe later we can add that branch, but we have enough on our plates now~

Is your main character ing to be Japanese or Britannian, like Leluch? I want to make another character that joins the rebellion, but I want her to be the opposite of whatever your character is, for balance.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 6 2010, 09:04 AM
Post #19

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

That's what I was thinking, just let my Character and Dree know eachother a little first, let him find her on the way home from School on a Friday or something to give them the weekend to get the whole Geass thing sorted out, then worry about the main plot later.

My character is essentially Lelouch, but without Nunally. A male Britannian Prince pissed off with the whole of the Britannian empire, inparticular his power-hungry father, who lives alone while disconnected from his family (under different circumstances to Lelouch though), currently attempting to live a "normal" life while his hatred for Britannia manifests.
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post Jul 6 2010, 09:17 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Active Squad

Kay, I'll make some girl pretty much like Kallen. But maybe not so good with Knightmares. I also might make one boy character for me. Just because. We could kill him off. Anddd that would be it for my mainer characters??

Teehee, I love how much we are trying to be original, but its failing epically.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 10:22 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.