Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
30 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Questions As They Come, General Stuff You Don't Need a Topic For
Troy Bolton
post Apr 3 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #81

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

QUOTE(Umbrae Calamitas @ Apr 3 2009, 03:21 AM) *
'lo! I have a couple questions and I need to get them down before I forget them. Again.

1. Can you play with your same character in two different RPs at once? I have both Tuesday and Sagira, but could I play Tuesday on two RP journeys on PANE at the same time, or do I have to finish one before I start another?

You must complete one Roleplay before beginning another.

2. Can you play an RP by yourself? Granted, I know half the fun of pulling an RP is having other people in it so that you don't know everything that's going to happen, but I'm a writer and I love writing stories, so I didn't know if it would be okay to do a sort of... well, a fic, to be blunt, with just me playing and having my little journey toward poke-power and all that jazz.

You could, but I wouldn't really reward you for it. The whole point is to react with others. See, you could very well write a fic about your character and place it in writing or what have you, but i'm not going to reward someone for writing a solo story.

3. And... well, depending on your answer to question 1, could I do a solo-RP and an RP with other people at the same time?

You could write a fic and be in a graded RP at the same time, and I'd be fine with that.

Thanks. :P I know I'm a pain in the ass.

kk

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Webbyness
post Apr 10 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #82

Avvy made by my best friend Cora.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 959

PANE

Here's something I hadn't considered until now in relation to contests. I'm not sure whether anyone else is a co-ordinator in PANE, so I'm not sure how this has been thought over, but where would a Grande Festival be held? Assuming 5 ribbons would be needed, that would make the contests at Petropolis, Arasam, Gigarte, Barly and Fidona, so would a Grande Festival be held at Daioh, like how the Champion Battles are held there?

--------------------
Intuitive Aptitude, a small forum, has recently begun a Pokémon Roleplay project called Team Wars. Choose a team, and help your team towards supremacy! Work up the ranks by completing missions set by your Leader and their second in command, and receive new priveleges whenever you raise in rank. Battle against members of other teams and show just how strong you are!

PANE

Zeke Matthews
+Quote Post

torpidEccentric
post Apr 10 2009, 03:16 PM
Post #83

(っ°Д°)っ
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 997

Helios Conference

Question: If I'm in an RP, and the RP is dead, what should I do?

--------------------

Credits here (click to show)

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 11 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #84

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

Check to see if the RP's already been graded. If not, kindly submit it into the RP Grading and move on.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Apr 12 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #85

Team Rogue: Pidgeotto
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 814

PANE: Darryn Kellor

*Bump*

Webbyness had a Co-ordinator question that I think got accidentally missed... If not, ignore my stupid intrusion sad.gif

--------------------
Darryn Kellor ~ ~ PANE Moderator ~ ~ Lori Pardare
PANE Characters (click to show)
LA's Plays (click to show)

Unovalocke (click to show)
+Quote Post

Umbrae Calamitas
post Apr 12 2009, 08:08 PM
Post #86

Team Rogue: Espeon
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 443

Tuesday's Pack

I was wondering.

I realize that Shiny Pokemon aren't generally allowed under normal circumstances, but what about a Pokemon that was an Albino? Would that be permitted?

Naturally, it would just mean that they (in this case, hopefully an Eevee) would have pure white fur and light-red eyes. However, I figured I'd add in something like they're sickly or have some sort of medical problem, since I think that occasionally goes along with albinism.

Anyways... yeah. I was hoping, but I wanted to check first.

Thanks!

~ Umbrae

--------------------
[align=center]

UPRISING MODERATOR[/align]
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 12 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #87

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

~Totally missed Webby's question~

..It seems that my moderator predecessors had not considered a Grande Festival. Then yes, after obtained 5 ribbons, one heads for the island for the Festival.

QUOTE(Umbrae Calamitas @ Apr 12 2009, 09:08 PM) *
I was wondering.

I realize that Shiny Pokemon aren't generally allowed under normal circumstances, but what about a Pokemon that was an Albino? Would that be permitted?

Naturally, it would just mean that they (in this case, hopefully an Eevee) would have pure white fur and light-red eyes. However, I figured I'd add in something like they're sickly or have some sort of medical problem, since I think that occasionally goes along with albinism.

Anyways... yeah. I was hoping, but I wanted to check first.

Thanks!

~ Umbrae

Sounds good.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

torpidEccentric
post Apr 19 2009, 07:24 PM
Post #88

(っ°Д°)っ
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 997

Helios Conference

Another quickie, how do I go about leveling my pokemon after a rp? As in, what do I put in/out and the like.

--------------------

Credits here (click to show)

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 28 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #89

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sorry this is so delayed. Just 'quote' the post, copy and paste the relevant section into your profile, and assign the levels as you see fit.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Webbyness
post Apr 30 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #90

Group Icon

PANE

What are the rules on learning new attacks? Especially TM and Tutor Moves from the games? For example, if Zeke caught an Ice type Pokémon and repeatedly used Icy Wind against his Aipom for weeks on end in training, would this be enough for the learning of Ice Punch? I know that this sort of situation would make Aipom tired, so if I tried to implement something like this I would write in that Aipom would be unable to battle because of exhaustion, etc. Is this the kind of thing you would expect with learning new and obscure attacks? Of course, Zeke's Aipom wouldn't be able to learn this until it were much stronger anyway.

--------------------
Intuitive Aptitude, a small forum, has recently begun a Pokémon Roleplay project called Team Wars. Choose a team, and help your team towards supremacy! Work up the ranks by completing missions set by your Leader and their second in command, and receive new priveleges whenever you raise in rank. Battle against members of other teams and show just how strong you are!

PANE

Zeke Matthews
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 30 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #91

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

That reminds me of the one episode Brock's father used...HYDROELECTRIC ENERGY...to power up Pikachu enough to defeat Brock! Hmm, sounds totally untested und hiiiiighly dangerous. Let's do it.

As I recall, my precursors used a sort of system where one could find a tutor at a town, but you'd have to leave the Pokemon with him/her for a while as the Pokemon learned the move.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Webbyness
post May 1 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #92

Group Icon

PANE

QUOTE(Michael Weston @ May 1 2009, 03:44 AM) *
That reminds me of the one episode Brock's father used...HYDROELECTRIC ENERGY...to power up Pikachu enough to defeat Brock! Hmm, sounds totally untested und hiiiiighly dangerous. Let's do it.

I see your point on that... bad example. xD

So learning a move outside of it's usual level up moveset, requires training with some kind of tutor? OK, thanks for telling me. =]

--------------------

PANE

Zeke Matthews
+Quote Post

The Rose Crusade...
post May 2 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #93

Former GTS +PL Grass Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 193

Melinda Rose

So learning a move outside of it's usual level up moveset

Also needs to be OKed by moderators, just to make sure there aren't Zubats running around with Draco Meteor's or anything :P

--------------------

Gym (click to show)
Badges (click to show)
PANE Roleplaying (click to show)

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post May 2 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #94

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

Well, of course. It has to be a learnable move by the Pokemon. Ice Punch is a Tutor-able move for an Aipom.

MEESTOR MODERATOR >:D

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Webbyness
post May 5 2009, 04:16 PM
Post #95

Group Icon

PANE

What about moves based on acrobatic skills, like Aipom learning Bounce? Would that be the kind of thing that would come naturally to it, or would that still require tutor time? I'm not planning on implementing these examples... they just come to mind easily. xD

--------------------

PANE

Zeke Matthews
+Quote Post

The Rose Crusade...
post May 5 2009, 04:20 PM
Post #96

Former GTS +PL Grass Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 193

Melinda Rose

I'm gonna have to say no to that one. While theoretically it could be possible for an Aipom to learn Bounce and the moderation team could make an exception, then we would have to start making exceptions for all these other cases--chaos.

While it is a nice idea, however, realistically it would be so full of probable problems that it's impossible to put into effect.

--------------------

Gym (click to show)
Badges (click to show)
PANE Roleplaying (click to show)

+Quote Post

Tiitha
post May 9 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #97

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 364

My Platinum Party

I have a question, but it's a bit of an odd one.

Can you RP as an actual Pokemon instead of a trainer? For example, you're a wild Pokemon that a trainer (another player) catches and you RP as one of their Pokemon. This excludes legendary Pokemon, of course.

Nevermind, that was a stupid question. Don't know why I even asked that.

--------------------

Click mine and I'll click yours back!
+Quote Post

knil1
post May 22 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #98

also known as Duzzel. ^_^
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 392

Dream Party

Uh, I have a question I believe is important...

Is it ok to keep editing your RP character profile as to get it up-to-date?
I'm actually kind of guilty upon this act and it just occured to me this might not be allowed...
I didn't see it stated anywhere that I couldn't do it, but I just wanted to make sure...

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post May 22 2009, 11:54 PM
Post #99

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

It's actually been common practice to do so, add pokémon caught and levels and so on. There is a seperate thing to TRACK levels, but updating your profile isn't wrong, so long as you don't fundamentally change the past.

We know, now, that's a bad idea. o.o

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post May 23 2009, 08:31 AM
Post #100

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

Right. Like Jaima said.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:04 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.