Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Plot ideas and suggestions, Get help and help each over
Windchaser54321
post May 16 2009, 06:10 PM
Post #21

That guy.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4 755

Active Squad

QUOTE(Kyrii @ May 16 2009, 03:57 PM) *
Hi, I wanted to make an rp...but I don't want to do anything that's already been done on this forum. So...help? x-x

Well, it would be helpful if you told us what your raw idea(s) are first, but I do know that there's already a lot of "morph" RPs out there...

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

lydiab02
post May 17 2009, 01:27 AM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 650

Active Squad

Hey all! I really have two RP ideas and I was wondering what you think and any suggestions and/or comments you may have!

1. Teams are on the rise. They are taking over cities, fighting with each other over land and their own agendas, paying no heed to the people who are killed in the crossfire. Law enforcement is doing its best to topple the Teams, but their methods are not sufficient and they cannot take them down without breaking the law themselves. And that is why a group slowly emerged and banded together, set upon destroying the Teams at all costs and thus becoming vigilantes. Once merely a few people standing up for their cities and attempting to push back against the Teams, they have now become more sophisticated: infiltrating Team ranks and taking them out from the inside, tracking their movements and waiting for a weak point to strike etc. Unfortunately, this group has caught the eye of law enforcement, much of which thinks that they are a Team as well. Dodging bullets from both sides, will they be able to take back their cities and bring peace to their region once again?
Note: RP members will be sent on missions
- Ideas for any new Teams?
- Ideas for group title?
- Mission ideas/overall plot of the RP?
- General comments and/or suggestions?

2. In the fashionable and high-tech region of (name idea?), the renowned professor Juniper has gone missing without a trace. Many simply assume that she has gone on an important journey, but a video device that was discovered convinces her daughter otherwise. Convinced that her mother is in trouble, Kasey pulls together a team of Trainers, Breeders etc. all chosen because of their special qualities. Many of them think that Kasey is traveling through the region in order to do field research, though a few are aware that she is in search of her mother. Little known to them that a Team is forming. While the Team's agendas remain hidden, the group will find themselves in a race to stop the Team from getting their hands on a mysterious relic that could destroy the region and eventually upset the balance of the world.
- Ideas for region name?
- Ideas for Team name?
- Subplot ideas?

This post has been edited by lydiab02: May 17 2009, 09:30 AM

--------------------

Well, while you're looking at my signature you might as well take a look at my eggies wink.gif
+Quote Post

HeroHikara
post May 17 2009, 03:07 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 513

Shoddy Team

QUOTE(lydiab02 @ May 17 2009, 01:27 AM) *
2. In the fashionable and high-tech region of (name idea?), the renowned professor Juniper has gone missing without a trace. Many simply assume that she has gone on an important journey, but a video device that was discovered convinces her daughter otherwise. Convinced that her mother is in trouble, Kasey pulls together a team of Trainers, Breeders etc. all chosen because of their special qualities. Many of them think that Kasey is traveling through the region in order to do field research, though a few are aware that she is in search of her mother. Little known to them that a Team is forming. While the Team's agendas remain hidden, the group will find themselves in a race to stop the Team from getting their hands on a mysterious relic that could destroy the region and eventually upset the balance of the world.
- Ideas for region name?
- Ideas for Team name?
- Subplot ideas?

Well, personally this idea may or may not mesh well with my idea for the Hero group v Villain team. I think we might be able to work something out about this. I actually like this idea a lot because as far as I've seen on this board, it's like a pokemon RPG type thing. I do like the plot, and I'd like to work with you on it too.

--------------------

I don't even know why I change this. My party is constantly changing.
When I'm online, I always click back in full, be you a one-clicker or a full-party clicker. It's all points to me
+Quote Post

Kaname Madoka
post May 18 2009, 12:35 AM
Post #24

housewife extraordinaire!
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 542

Team HG

QUOTE(HoshiHikara @ May 13 2009, 11:32 PM) *
QUOTE(Volkner @ Apr 17 2009, 11:36 AM) *
Alright, so I was pondering this for a while after I joined the forum and found that there was an RP Thread as well to post in. I haven't exactly browsed through the different threads that have been started but I was wondering if there have been any RPs concerning Gym Leaders. I don't know what the protocol is for role-playing canon characters, and if it's not possible, I'll drop the whole idea without a second thought; ..but if there is a chance to do something like that, I was wondering if anyone could help me build off of that. There's plenty of people on this forum that are more than likely playing as a customized trainer character, so perhaps we can create a group of people for the D/P/Pl. series, that is, a group of gym leaders?

If this idea doesn't fly though, I'll bring up another idea that's been itching to fly.
Thanks for your time, and I hope to get a response sometime from any of you.

That's an idea I can get behind, I've always liked the idea of life for a gym leader. I mean, in D/P/Pt we see that they have lives outside their gym (Even in S/R/E we know that at least one gym leader has a kid.) I've always wondered if they've got their own special sort of get together, or what they do when they're "off duty." Do they get breaks and vacations? Do they ever actually sleep?

Another idea of mine is based of G/S/C, because I really liked the idea of traveling to the other reigions and taking part in their Gym Competitions. It'd also have a few additions from R/S/E. (The contests! I love the contests!) Two or three teams (Heroes, Rivals, and whatever cheesy villain team we go with) are all travling together. We have the pokemon Trainer (IE: Ash, Gary (Both from Anime)), the Pokemon Breeder (IE: Brock (Anime)), the Contest goer (Ie: Jesse, May (both from the Anime)) and more. The difference is you're all going from reigon to reigon, and you're origional character. I'm thinking your moral code is based off what team you're in. The Heroes obviously never cheat, the villains obviously cheat all the time. Rivals are more neutral. Like Good, Neutral, and Evil in DnD.

But that's just my idea.

This idea sounds seriously awesome you guys! Count me in if you do decide to put together an RP like that.
+Quote Post

Shocari
post May 26 2009, 07:23 PM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Restricted
Member No.: 14 923

Active Squad

I've done some RPing on other sites, and there is a kind of RP I always want to do, but there is hardly anyone that wants to do it out of either lack of knowledge of said RP or they just don't want to. So I have just two questions:

1) Is anyone familiar with the Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi series of games?

2) If so, who would like to join in an RP of one of the above(most likely Warriors Orochi)?

--------------------
Geass Order, my site cat.gif
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post May 30 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #26

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 488

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shocari @ May 26 2009, 08:23 PM) *
I've done some RPing on other sites, and there is a kind of RP I always want to do, but there is hardly anyone that wants to do it out of either lack of knowledge of said RP or they just don't want to. So I have just two questions:

1) Is anyone familiar with the Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi series of games?

2) If so, who would like to join in an RP of one of the above(most likely Warriors Orochi)?

1) I LUBBISH THEM GAMES
2) I WOULD LOVE TO

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vicious
post Jun 6 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 419

Lovelies

Hello.. I've got this idea for an RP, but well, me... I'm the complete opposite of an idea fountain. So, this is what the basics are. It's based off Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, and it centers around Grovyle, Shiny Celebi, and other Pokemon that have started an organization that want to save the world from its paralysis. It'd also have Dusknoir and his Sableyes...
I think it would be a fun roleplay, but I just.. I can't think of anything that would actually happen. I don't want it to exactly follow the game's storyline, because that might be boring. Does anyone have any suggestions? ._. Thank you.
(That's kind of weird for a first post o_o)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mxia
post Jun 11 2009, 10:09 AM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 27 541

My favorite Pokemon

I've been thinking about making a RP based on my journal entry. I am Mxia, a young girl (maybe a Nobody) who is working to restore the members of Organization XII and other characters from the Kingdom Hearts seres (along with other Final Fantasy and Disney characters and some OCs) into their normal form after they have all been transformed into Pokémon and Pokémon eggs (Pokémon eggs would just be people who's profiles I haven't accepted yet). My character is deeply in love with Axel and Naminé is in love with Zexion. This ends up driving them "crazy" causing them both to see a different Pokemon gijinka that looks like the man they love (Axel would be Jirachi and Zexion would be either Gardevoir or Gallade). The only characters other people couldn't play as would be Naminé (played by me) and the Gijinkas (figments of the imagination played by me when I need to explain something, change the direction of the RP, or something else).

--------------------
My party (I click back) (click to show)
+Quote Post

Earthnix
post Jun 23 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #29

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 393

SS league

I thought of an RP concerning female Pokemon's feelings when their eggs are taken from them. I think it's pretty good...

--------------------

I'll hatch your eggs if you hatch mine...
98% of teens say "I love you" and don't mean it....if you're part of the 2% that does copy and paste this in your signature.

Mewtwo is so unloved... I'll claim him. *snuggles teh unloved one* mewtwo.gif<-- *smiles happily*

MSN: tamedwerewolf@hotmail.com
YIM: deathphoenix48
AIM: see YIM

Feel free to chat with me about anything!

Thank you Wymsy for my Entei, Deoxys, Squirtle clone, and Mew!

Stoned Letan Spams the IRC
<Troll> letan isn't stoned
<Troll> he's just canadian
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jun 27 2009, 12:46 AM
Post #30

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

Well, you'd have to think of some sort of setting, like around the Daycare. Would it be the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum series, or go for more of a Kanto region? Perhaps Johto could come back, or Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire could live in this RP. And once you've decided on game/region, think of the Pokemon and what could be happening to them. In Platinum, a Glameow could struggle with affection for a Stunky. If Emerald's the one you pick, a Treecko could stumble, lost, through the woods, to find herself in the Daycare and faced with an enraged Houndoom who just had her egg stolen. Or perhaps, in Kanto, a small and confused Ponyta breaks the fence around the daycare and is faced with a plot by Team Rocket to capture all the Daycare Pokemon? It might end up being unrelated to the eggs, but some of these could be excellent plots... I think the Daycare theme is a great idea!

*glares at Team Rocket for trying to steal Daycare Pokemon, they is evil!*

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

Air Pickle
post Jun 28 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 068

Cuteness

I have an idea, but need opinions on the plot...

It's a wolf rp, before I say anything else. But the wolves don't have to be proper wolves, they could have wings, or horns or whatever. Anyway...

It starts out in the "Loner Lands" a place where, obviously, lone wolves live. My wolf has been running from her past for a long time, when she arrives there. Now when she gets there, she finds other wolves like her, wolves that walk alongside an elemental spirit. That spirit chose only them, for reasons they refuse to tell. The spirits start to encourage them to form a pack, but won't tell why for that either.

--------------------

Formerly known as Airpix The Angel Vulpix, and Airpix

Mesulmin by Glavee. ^^ Click here to visit her shop!
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jun 30 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #32

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

@ airpix angel vulpix: I think that's a good idea, but you'd need to have some sort of similarity to real wolves. Like, if you're thinking of one pack, you need an Alpha Male and Alpha Female, and other ranks inside the pack to show who eats first and who does what and who drinks from what lake, etc. etc. Otherwise the wolves will be about as good as two cats who each think the other has stolen their ball of yarn. Aka a lot of hissing, a lot of bleeding, zero happiness, and no organization at all. You'll also need predators and prey, like bears, elk, coyotes, hares, and rogue wolves. Without danger and without hunting, they're not wolves at all. They'll become overconfident and once they do need to use their skills (which happens no matter what) they'll be clueless and everyone will go to heaven.

@Everyone else: I made a new RP, called Pokemon: Undiscovered Islands, and I think it's going well, but I don't know if I'm getting the plot right. It's supposed to be about a war between Pokemon and humans that are invading the last Pokemon-inhabited place on Earth, but it's getting off-track and centering around just a few Pokemon when I'd rather have the Pokemon be going in all different places doing different things to help the island, and now there's a random Kecleon involved and a Team Galactic member has stolen a Vulpix and it's kind of getting lost, any help on getting it back on track? Or any way to improve the plot?

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

Beardoof
post Jul 13 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #33

Waste of Space
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 329

Active Squad

QUOTE(MystykFyre @ Jun 30 2009, 12:10 PM) *
@Everyone else: I made a new RP, called Pokemon: Undiscovered Islands, and I think it's going well, but I don't know if I'm getting the plot right. It's supposed to be about a war between Pokemon and humans that are invading the last Pokemon-inhabited place on Earth, but it's getting off-track and centering around just a few Pokemon when I'd rather have the Pokemon be going in all different places doing different things to help the island, and now there's a random Kecleon involved and a Team Galactic member has stolen a Vulpix and it's kind of getting lost, any help on getting it back on track? Or any way to improve the plot?

I've read your plot and I have to say,It looks a pretty good RP and as for ideas,I wold say that Galactic should do somthing evil,like polluting the water to the point that it's undrinkable,or starting a forest fire of the destructive veriety or somthing like that.

--------------------

+Quote Post

KendoSword
post Jul 17 2009, 09:10 AM
Post #34

Killer Queen or some such
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 071

JIGGLE

Would anybody be interested in joining an RP where your character is somehow sent to a mysterious universe where nothing really makes sense?

I know it's pretty basic, but the point is for people to have fun with it.

--------------------
A fan fiction.
magikarp.gif
Daycare - Wailmer x Donphan
Egg Count: 40-something
Here's my parteh.
I don't care to edit this part of my OLD signature.
Other Adoptables (click to show)
Clubbies! JOIN DEM (click to show)
My Personality Quiz Results... (click to show)
+Quote Post

Karnox
post Jul 18 2009, 09:18 PM
Post #35

I will devour your soul!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 869

Karnox Dark Squad

I'm thinking of a zombie apocalypse RP, I don't think there are any here, so I'm just wondering if I did make one if people would want to join it

--------------------
Click Darkrai or he will give you Nightmares

~~

+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jul 21 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #36

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 377

Thee Awesome Ones

I've already posted an idea that I really like.Here-

The pokemon world could hardly be called that anymore.The oceans are black with oil.Even fires will not stay lit.Pokemon are almost extinct,and the legendaries have fled to somewhere unknown,with dialga and palkia in the lead creating the escape zone.Only one legendary stayed,everybody agrees there,but nobody knows which one.So nature creates it's own saviors.Twelve children are born who are 'in touch' with nature.They can grow plants in soil where that should have been impossible,purify water,start fires without flint or wood that burn brightly even without air,and even talk to pokemon.

But for some reason,nobody has posted except my sister.I'm just curious as to why.

--------------------
hiya!pretty please click my eggs,they will be taking their sweet time otherwise,and I so want to see them!

Her name is Amy.Credit goes to CBD Caterpie.
+Quote Post

Karnox
post Jul 21 2009, 05:35 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

Karnox Dark Squad

Well I don't really like it that much, not that its not good, other ppl might like it, I'm just not a big fan of Pokémon RPs (yes I know I'm saying this on a Pokémon website)

--------------------

~~

+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jul 21 2009, 06:12 PM
Post #38

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

Ah.Thank you for your insight.But I'm just curious,other than it being a pokemon rp,what makes you feel it's not good?

--------------------
hiya!pretty please click my eggs,they will be taking their sweet time otherwise,and I so want to see them!

+Quote Post

Karnox
post Jul 21 2009, 07:38 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Karnox Dark Squad

Well you need a plot line, why have the pokemon become near extinct, why is everything dying, who is the central bad guy(s)
What is it that your character will have to do (just going around growing trees isn't all that fun I don't think)
Where does the RP start, the setting etc

Maybe a quest to try find the legendary pokemon still left and help it restore the world or something like that

--------------------

~~

+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jul 21 2009, 08:12 PM
Post #40

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

Thanks tongue.gif I guess I do tend to be a little vague.I think I'll try to explain more.Cause I had most od those plans and everything...I just didn't explain them.

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th June 2024 - 10:27 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.