Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Favorite Pokémon Episodes, From Indigo League to the Sinnoh Saga
Avegaille
post May 10 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #1

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15 075

Kinky Team

I sense that people here have a lack of interest for the anime in this place. Not surprised though.

Anyways, in this thread you can discuss all of your favorite Pokemon episodes since the beginning. Yeah, short review of it if you want... but I'll start.

My favorites come mostly from AG since this is the time that I actually started liking Pokemon, and the anime in general. I'm more of a CotD person (Character of the Day). So I love minor characters or those one time appearing characters.

AG 12 - Berry sisters episodes. I love Nicole here the most. Yeah, I'm so biased.
AG 186(?) - Referee episode where Sarina appears. Judgment Day! is the title. Yeah, this is one of the episodes with so many animation errors. It's just that funny. But I'm biased and I love Sarina or Serena in English. xP
DP 21 - Episode with the B-Button League. Oralie and Haley. The sisters who both want their Pokemon to say unevolved. xP

Any episodes that has Zoey in it - Yeah, I'm truly biased but I love "A Stand-up, Sit Down!". Episode where Dawn learns about double contest appeals and also the recently aired episode in Japan involving Candice and Zoey. I won't go into any more details unless you're fine with spoilers. xP

Well then, your turn guys...

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Teriyaki
post May 11 2009, 03:54 PM
Post #2

Have I made you hungry yet?
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 260

Current Team

I barely remember any of the old ones, but I've been taking
a look at some when there's screenshots on Serebii.net, and if
it looks interesting then I hunt for it.

X3 The last one I saw was Episode 386; "Do I Hear A Ralts" and
even though I had to watch it without subtitles -knows 0 japanese-
it was still reeeally cute and kinda touching. o wo
(Episode 385 Dubbed apparently. xD)

Right now I'm actually watching Episode 243; "Hocus Pokemon"
where Ash turns into a Pikachu. o wo Sounds funny~ I never saw that one.

--------------------

I return clicks when online. =3

Friend Codes;
Diamond: 2664 7241 2871
Platinum: 3738 5942 1634

Currently Wanting These Pokemon (click to show)
Current Timezone (click to show)
+Quote Post

daru
post May 15 2009, 06:41 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 233

Active Squad

Yeah I only watch the old ones but my favorite would have to be when Ash turns into a Pikachu. :P
+Quote Post

Linkachu
post May 23 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #4

The Mad Hatter
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 481

Dream team

Let's see if I can get all of the dubbed titles right...

From Indigo League saga, "Thunder Shock Showdown" and "Snow Way Out".
From Orange Islands, "Charizard Chills".
From the Johto saga, the Charific Valley episode, "Fly Me to the Moon", and the episode in which they went inside Larvitar's mind.
Hoenn saga, Arbok & Weezing's goodbye episode ("A Poached Ego" or something?).
Battle Frontier... I'm not even really sure. Most all of it was awesome.
Sinnoh... "Chimcharred".

I do watch both the dubbed series and the Japanese, but I generally don't remember the Japanese titles. Either way, it's fairly obvious which types of episodes leave the biggest impact on me. That Poacher episode with Arbok and Weezing made me bawl the first time I watched it. To me, it's one of the best episodes in the entire series. "Chimcharred" is much the same... and I must admit, the dubbed version hit me harder than watching it in Japanese. I was worried that Ash's screaming would get annoying, but instead... it was just really powerful to watch.

"Fly Me to the Moon" I've always adored because of the themes, and the Larvitar episode I found really unique, deeply touching, and interesting for a series like Pokemon.

My other favourites are mostly due to the Pokemon involved or for just having touching themes to them. "Snow Way Out" isn't quite as impacting on me as it once was (I've probably watched it too many times), but it's still a very cute episode.

--------------------

"I'm really glad I came here, you know? I've been all wrongheaded about this. Weeping, crawling, blaming everybody else. I want Dru back, I've just gotta be the man I was; the man she loved. I'm gonna do what I shoulda done in the first place: I'll find her, wherever she is, tie her up, torture her, until she likes me again."
+Quote Post

Chenna
post May 23 2009, 07:04 PM
Post #5

Touhou Hijack
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 553

Mystery Dungeon :V

I don't really remember much of the Pokemon episodes of today and the old school ones...
I don't watch Pokemon as often as I did before.

Well, I liked the one where Ash's Pikachu finds a bunch of other Pikachu and the little Pikachu, ... and Ash wanted to abandon his Pikachu because he thought he it was best for it to stay there with them.

I don't know waht the title is for it because I don't pay attention to it mellow.gif

I just liked that episode because it was my favorite when I was little, and the newer ones today are boring...

That's why I never watch them anymore (that, and they never come on anymore)

--------------------

The Pokemon/Eggs that'll one day gain world domination
This is a boring signature.
Very boring indeed.

+Quote Post

Aya Kuagari
post May 30 2009, 08:35 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 940

Active Squad

well, i don't really remember most of the episodes from when i was younger. i just recently started watching pokemon again, and i saw the episode where ash goes to the dude ranch and has to ride ponyta in the race, and it all came back to me. that was always my favorite episode for some reason.

--------------------

please click my eggs? :] i click back as soon as i notice. if i don't click back, it's cause i didn't see it in time. D= so sorry.

if you're going to one click, then one click deoxys please wink.gif

In Daycare

Houndour X Ponyta

Number of eggs: 6

Personality test (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:11 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.