Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What would you like to see in a 3rd gen. (RSE) remake, Don't post hints and all that stuff
What would you like to see in a 3rd gen. (RSE) remake
Did you liked the 3rd gen. games (RSE)
Yes [ 71 ]  [77.17%]
No [ 5 ]  [5.43%]
It was okay... [ 16 ]  [17.39%]
Total Votes: 92
Guests cannot vote 

Bewk
post Jul 13 2009, 09:32 PM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 45 490

Elite

I woould liek to see Islands. Or more or less something to do along there. Day to Night obviously. And better Gym's the puzzles were annoying not fun

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

du1387
post Jul 16 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 063

Active Squad

If anything, they'll probably remake emerald in a few years. Maybe once we have the new system.

--------------------
Clicky Clicky Yum Yum Wanna Feed My:

+Quote Post

du1387
post Jul 16 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 063

Active Squad

If anything, they'll probably remake emerald in a few years. Maybe once we have the new system.

--------------------
Clicky Clicky Yum Yum Wanna Feed My:

+Quote Post

Sheria
post Jul 16 2009, 12:39 PM
Post #24

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 468

Oc party

I think in the remakes they should keep the idea to have any pokemon follow you. I always loved that idea.
Definitely more islands in that vast of blue.
I'd love more mini-games and creative ability, like Races you know the ones that happen in the anime? There could be certain ways to train up pokemon on the side.
More pokemon availability.

--------------------

Not so much of a Hikaru x Haruhi fan anymore...
<3 GO TAMAHARU <3

Clubs (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kathehcalz
post Jul 20 2009, 12:41 PM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 909

Love.

I loved Third Generation teh most <3 I think they're good enough. To me, they really don't need remakes (x But if they ever had any, I might get them, I don't know~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kathehcalz
post Jul 20 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 909

Love.

QUOTE(ArticOne @ Jun 7 2009, 11:49 PM) *
I absolutely adored The third Generation. I hate the fact not many people like it, to me Generation 2 is the one that isn't deserving of a remake. I hated that generation badly.

But anyways, stuff I'd wanna see in a remake of Generation 3, (mainly a remake of LeafGreen or FireRed XD) something that's kinda like the Poketch, maybe add Kanto contests like they did in the anime, a post story, make someway for the pokemon of Sinnoh to be caputred without doing the crappy thing of going to another region like in the second generation, The old contest system back for sure, make it to where you can run in the Pokemon centers like in D/P/Plat, but keep that little awsome feature of Leaf Green/Fire Red that you don't have to reasemble your bike UNLESS you go inside a building. Make the speed of surfing as it was before, and not so slow as in the fourth generation. In the post story is there is one, make it to where certain legendaries can be captured without an event. (I'd love to have Sky Form Shaymin, or maybe something else..), keep some of the awsome tracks from the games, and maybe do a remix of others. Make it to where you don't have to CATCH all the Pokemon in the Regional Pokedex just to get something, make it like the fourth geeration to where you only have to see them, then once you have seen all the Pokemon, you get to choose between a singal starter from any of the regions (Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh)(forgive me if it seems like i am switching between games, though most of this stuff would be good in both games) Let's see, oh and try not to make the rival so much like the others, I liked Barry, unlike other rivals he cared for his Pokemon and he was funny XD. Give the Kanto region a Battle frontier, make it to where you can trade Pokemon with your rival or the Professor's assistant/Child. Hm, make it to where after you complete the Nationaldex, you can choose an item to help you capture a legendary Pokemon (Kinda like Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza in Kanto, or maybe Palkia, Dialga and Giratina, or even the legendary beasts or brids in Hoen lol) Have the new weather systems from the Fourth generation aded to both Kanto and Hoen.

That's all I can think of for now, when I think of more, I will edit this post XD

dsgjdhgjkf. I think I love you. ;__; I agree so much. C: Yay for Hoenn <333

--------------------

+Quote Post

LisaVanity
post Jul 20 2009, 01:44 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 45 496

My favorites! (:

I really liked my Sapphire version. But it was really easy to beat, and after beating it, the game got very boring. I liked the multiple regions that I had in my Crystal version and think that they should bring that back.

--------------------

Help us! We're stuck inside these tiny eggs!!
I always try to click back with updates ;)

Feel free to PM me with novelty requests. Just remember: requests with offers are given priority. Thanks!
+Quote Post

majinsharingan
post Jul 20 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 36 903

Active Squad

I don't understand how the third generation is so disliked.
I personally can't stand the fourth generation, just looks terrible.
I don't think the third generation should be remade simply because they'll just end up ruining it.
I believe Red>FireRed and Blue>LeafGreen
+Quote Post

Amethyst Angel
post Jul 24 2009, 11:51 AM
Post #29

Just another bored teenager with crystal wings
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 506

Eeveelution tribe

If there is going to be a remake, it would be part of the fifth generation, which wouldn't even be developed for a few more years. At that point, the games would probably be for the DSi, so that would prevent trading from the original. As of now, I'm pretty neutrel, since there currently is no reason to make a remake.

--------------------
Now, for my various adoptables from around the internet!

GPX+:

My shinies (click to show)

Magistream:

+Quote Post

post Jul 31 2009, 05:20 AM
Post #30

Pokemon Battler/Trainer/Coordinator
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 544

My team in Emerald

QUOTE(Kathehcalz @ Jul 20 2009, 10:47 AM) *
QUOTE(ArticOne @ Jun 7 2009, 11:49 PM) *
I absolutely adored The third Generation. I hate the fact not many people like it, to me Generation 2 is the one that isn't deserving of a remake. I hated that generation badly.

But anyways, stuff I'd wanna see in a remake of Generation 3, (mainly a remake of LeafGreen or FireRed XD) something that's kinda like the Poketch, maybe add Kanto contests like they did in the anime, a post story, make someway for the pokemon of Sinnoh to be caputred without doing the crappy thing of going to another region like in the second generation, The old contest system back for sure, make it to where you can run in the Pokemon centers like in D/P/Plat, but keep that little awsome feature of Leaf Green/Fire Red that you don't have to reasemble your bike UNLESS you go inside a building. Make the speed of surfing as it was before, and not so slow as in the fourth generation. In the post story is there is one, make it to where certain legendaries can be captured without an event. (I'd love to have Sky Form Shaymin, or maybe something else..), keep some of the awsome tracks from the games, and maybe do a remix of others. Make it to where you don't have to CATCH all the Pokemon in the Regional Pokedex just to get something, make it like the fourth geeration to where you only have to see them, then once you have seen all the Pokemon, you get to choose between a singal starter from any of the regions (Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh)(forgive me if it seems like i am switching between games, though most of this stuff would be good in both games) Let's see, oh and try not to make the rival so much like the others, I liked Barry, unlike other rivals he cared for his Pokemon and he was funny XD. Give the Kanto region a Battle frontier, make it to where you can trade Pokemon with your rival or the Professor's assistant/Child. Hm, make it to where after you complete the Nationaldex, you can choose an item to help you capture a legendary Pokemon (Kinda like Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza in Kanto, or maybe Palkia, Dialga and Giratina, or even the legendary beasts or brids in Hoen lol) Have the new weather systems from the Fourth generation aded to both Kanto and Hoen.

That's all I can think of for now, when I think of more, I will edit this post XD

dsgjdhgjkf. I think I love you. ;__; I agree so much. C: Yay for Hoenn <333

8D Yay! Another Hoen lover! *huggles*

--------------------
I obtained Sasuke Uchiha and Rock Lee eggs! And YOU didn't! grin.gif (click to show)

My claims (click to show)

YEEEEAAAAAH! (click to show)

+Quote Post

The Sceptile Kin...
post Aug 2 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 489

best team ever

yes less water and new desgined gyms
+Quote Post

mlmiii
post Aug 10 2009, 09:48 PM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 219

Sapphire Team

I liked the gym puzzles, LOVED the surfing speed, liked the underwater idea, liked the abandoned ship, loved the graphics, and loved the Pokemon. Mostly Aron.

I didn't like the confusing ocean, though. I got lost too easily.

I'd like a remake just for metal burst on Aggron without having to port him.
+Quote Post

Hayarotle
post Oct 18 2009, 01:29 PM
Post #33

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 088

Active Squad

I also liked gym puzzles, the lots of sea, the different climates and graphics of each place of the region, but I hope they dont retire contests, secret bases ,room decoration. I also would like if it had more secret base decorations. Also, maybe it could have kanto in the game too? Also, may and wally should appear more times, and more double battles, because this is the game that introduced them. I hope the graphics looks a lot like the old ones, just with 3d and bigger.

This post has been edited by naewig: Oct 18 2009, 01:33 PM

--------------------

Groups: (click to show)

GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. This is a Social experiment.
+Quote Post

Tom29193
post Oct 18 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #34

Trainer Tom
Group Icon

Member No.: 25 114

HeartGold Team

The 3rd Gen was alright, but once you got to Lilycove, there is a large lack of areas to train most types of Pokemon due to the huge ocean. If they did remake it, I really hope they fix that.

--------------------

GPX+ Groups (click to show)

Helping with Social Network, PM Me! :: Almost Daily Clicks!
+Quote Post

Lord of the Fly ...
post Oct 18 2009, 08:53 PM
Post #35

Time to rip off some faces
Group Icon

Member No.: 42 375

Dont Underestimate...

QUOTE(Gati @ Jun 1 2009, 10:40 PM) *
Well... i think not many want to see a remake of 3rd gen.

But anyway, just to make some notes about a remake:

2) Trust me, they will come out (unless the Pokémon Company decides not to continue). Because by the way the Pokémon company are releasing the games it might be kind of like this; a new region with everything new, wait two years (the usual two year gap), release a remake of either the newly release versions or an old one, wait another year or two and release another remake of either, wait another two years for a new portable console to be release.

There not going to remake RSE...and who cares if it doesnt have a day/night feature...I hated when i could see my Gameboy screen.

--------------------
Just kidding is just hurting<----Put this in your sig if u want to stop bullying

CLICKY CLICKY

CLICKY CLICKY

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS BLUE SLIME

Gligar Images (click to show)

MY CLAIMS?! (click to show)

My Fakemon (click to show)
+Quote Post

Guns
post Oct 19 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 64 726

Active Squad

I liked Emerald best out of all the Pokemon games, other than Gold/Silver/Crystal...

--------------------
«- Guns -»

GPX+ Groups (click to show)

|

«- Click Me, I Click Back -»
+Quote Post

daniff
post Oct 22 2009, 11:02 AM
Post #37

not really a dog
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 244

Active Squad

i want Manectric to be but first again :P (i loved using growl :P looked like it was trumping xD)

--------------------
plz click my little girls

and yes the pink one is shiny grin.gif crazy.gif
and yes i did just realise it was shiny
and no i haven't only just got it
+Quote Post

blackmage avisan
post Jul 5 2011, 09:05 PM
Post #38

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 141 224

Active Squad

I thought Team Magma and Team Aqua were somewhat interesting because they had an elemental theme but overall kind of stupid.
Needs more places to explore and more things to do after defeat the Elite 4.
I like some of the things they have in Emerald like Battle Frontier and extra pokemon but I think I really want to see a remake *or a game* where you can visit the other regions and catch pokemon from those regions too.

*to be honest I never like gen 2. Too small and not so impressive. I didn't like the whole night time day time thing.*

--------------------
Write ALL the fanfics:D
any animorph fans out there?
+Quote Post

FlameChocobo
post Jul 5 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #39

The Maple Story Player
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 874

Showa Town Heroes

Just like Final Fantasy IV (PSP version) and Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, they should add in the feature where you can listen to the original music for nostalgic purpose.

And for the love of Mother Earth, do NOT include Match Call! That feature takes away the purpose to consistently level grind without having to call a trainer.

--------------------

Pokemon Platinum Team, FC, and moar pokeyman! (click to show)
Others (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yarin
post Jul 17 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 913

Active Squad

3rd gen is the best .. they should remake RSE for 3DS With WI-FI+BW Support grin.gif

--------------------

Thanks For All Clickers !
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:57 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.