Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
105 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
September Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting.
Lord Raven
post Sep 1 2015, 01:08 AM
Post #61

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

QUOTE(Walking On Sunshine @ Sep 1 2015, 02:05 AM) *

Oh look, its ID is eSEXY. She needs Chesto berries, btw.

Honestly, I can't wait until fall comes around. I could feel the air getting more bearable. Plus, there's American football, which I'm not particularly excited about, but I can't avoid it, can I?

lol I just did my fantasy draft today. They say I got a B+ and I'm gonna go 6-8.

I'll show them. I went from 1-5 to 6-6 in our league last year. I am too lazy to show you guys the screencap but basically someone made a huge trash talk post and it said "HEY RAVEN MAYBE NEXT YEAR YOU CAN PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS." Except I went on a 5 (almost 6, god dammit like Dwayne Allen got injured at the beginning of the game) game win streak and beat the shit out of all the playoff teams. Too little too late.

Sure hoping that our receivers aren't as shitty as they showed us in the preseason, and that a 30 year old Justin Forsett won't let us down.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Sep 1 2015, 01:18 AM
Post #62

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

You have no idea how thrilled I am to see Celebi in the list cat.gif
Happy September, everyone! Let's make this yet another glorious month!
Thanks! ^^

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Sep 1 2015, 01:26 AM
Post #63

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

Everyone stole the SEXY id's omg. I just tried to get one by summoning some mons and it had moved on to fEXY! *raaagggeeeee* ;-;

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Sep 1 2015, 12:03 AM) *
First day of Spring in the Southern Hemisphere! Spring's nice because the weather is starting to warm up, but it is also hayfever season, so not nice in that regard.

I thought about this and was hesitant to only have a fall one, but went with it. Sorry, Australia, New Zealand, and Southern hemisphere in general. D;

*Forces fall on everyone* :P

They have Halloween candy out and the specialty stores popping up around our area already. I love Halloween for decorating, but we found out last year that no kids come around where we are. ): We got three kids last time. Three. We were were all dressed up to hand out candy and everything. ):

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rainyaviel
post Sep 1 2015, 01:46 AM
Post #64

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 14 527

~My Pkmn Blue Team~

QUOTE(Jen @ Aug 31 2015, 11:26 PM) *
Everyone stole the SEXY id's omg. I just tried to get one by summoning some mons and it had moved on to fEXY! *raaagggeeeee* ;-;

First day of Spring in the Southern Hemisphere! Spring's nice because the weather is starting to warm up, but it is also hayfever season, so not nice in that regard.

I thought about this and was hesitant to only have a fall one, but went with it. Sorry, Australia, New Zealand, and Southern hemisphere in general. D;

They have Halloween candy out and the specialty stores popping up around our area already. I love Halloween for decorating, but we found out last year that no kids come around where we are. ): We got three kids last time. Three. We were were all dressed up to hand out candy and everything. ):

I also love Halloween but most of the trick or treater's we get are high school students who didn't even make an attempt at dressing up. Like, at all. I usually just shut our light off after a few groups like that and hoard the rest of the candy to myself since even when I do dress up I get really weird looks for trick-or-treating at 25 sad.gif Why does society impose "acceptable" age limits on fun things? Trick-or-Treating, bouncy houses, drawing on the sidewalk... Etc.

--------------------

~*~ If the best things in life are free why are books so expensive? ~*~

>>My Party<<

If I have spaces open and you are trying to get SN feel free to send a PM!
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Sep 1 2015, 01:46 AM
Post #65

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Well the Diancie exploration was very fun and the artwork was adorable. I was the 11th person to finish it so I'm happy grin.gif. Wonder if I should go to sleep now, or try and start The Three Singing Chatot. I need to get a Moltres to complete the set, something I thought I did ages ago, oh well.

Fall is definitely in the air where I am, it was so cold today. I pretty much had the heat on max in the truck at work. Not sure if I want the cold though, because that means snow is coming x(.gif.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Aragarthiel
post Sep 1 2015, 02:14 AM
Post #66

GPX's resident Arcanine fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 889

My Favehs

I wish fall would show up here, it JUST got down into the 80s during the day where I am. But, no, we're still waiting. I'm glad I don't still live in Arizona though, it would be even worse there.

My mom works at a pet store and they just got in their shipment of Christmas pet supplies, and they've had their Halloween things for months.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Sep 1 2015, 02:23 AM
Post #67

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

As I mentioned in August's thread, we ended up not giving candy out to trick-or-treaters last year. Halloween fell on a Friday but my subdivision, at least, moved it to Thursday because of the high school football games. I think it falls on a Saturday this year, so we should be able to do it this time.

I was at Wal-Mart yesterday but I didn't see any Halloween-related things out yet, not even candy. I went to the electronics section and saw that had a few copies of the new Sailor Moon R dub. I didn't buy it yet though.

Also, in Shuffle, Sharpedonite's the next little Mega Stone challenge coming next week or so. Not that I'm expecting to win one though.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Volmise
post Sep 1 2015, 02:27 AM
Post #68

.:Light Up The Night:.
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 388

.:Fireflies:.

QUOTE(Walking On Sunshine @ Sep 1 2015, 03:23 AM) *
I was at Wal-Mart yesterday but I didn't see any Halloween-related things out yet, not even candy.

Must be nice. The second August starts here our stores start putting out the Halloween stuff. It's slow at first due to the back to school rush, but once THAT'S over with the black and orange just takes over everything.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Sep 1 2015, 02:40 AM
Post #69

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jen @ Sep 1 2015, 02:26 AM) *

Pffff. I haven't seen a Halloween object this season yet.

Maybe because Christmas has kinda shunted it out of the way >.> I hate retail. They milk Christmas in June and honestly think they look smart and cool doing it. It's...ugggh.

Completed Diancie! I could just imagine the
NO CHEATING (click to show)
It made me laugh. xD

And with that, my third complete explo of they day xD I'm going for a legendary seven explos today! Wish me luck on this stupid challenging goal!

Let's get explo 4 started off right with some Cheris!

This post has been edited by Doom Hunter: Sep 1 2015, 02:41 AM

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Sep 1 2015, 02:54 AM
Post #70

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Jen @ Sep 1 2015, 07:26 AM) *

*autumn

4 pages in like one night. This always happens.
I'm really, really happy with this month's explorations, by the way! grin.gif Thanks for putting those on.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sleeppari
post Sep 1 2015, 03:00 AM
Post #71

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 896

Active Squad

Yayy done with this months explorations and also with the new normal one! Got almost 600 shelter grabs now, what am I suppose to do with those? Anyways, I liked those explorations but I'm happy I can now go do something else. :P

It's been ages without pokérus and yesterday two of my pokémons got it. I suppose I'll heal my Clefable from it when she reaches 100.

EDIT: I'm so happy about autumn finally coming. The temperature has finally dropped below 68F (20C) during the day and it is possible to be inside without being sweaty all the time. It is still sunny outside and the temperature is bearable there so this is fine to me!

This post has been edited by Sleeppari: Sep 1 2015, 03:20 AM
+Quote Post

brutalitea
post Sep 1 2015, 03:01 AM
Post #72

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 177

Active Squad

Three cheers for September. Hopefully it means it will get cooler. 90+ every day is too much for me.

--------------------

She.
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Sep 1 2015, 03:16 AM
Post #73

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

10 days till project mirai dx comes to Europe! cat.gif

With a bit of luck I will have a day off and can pick it up early.
-----------------------
I'm not sure about whether I like Autumn weather or not. One day it's 26C, the next it's 18, and the day after that 22-23. Never know what to wear. Especially cause days start cold and get pretty hot around noon. I cannot bring my entire wardrobe with me xD

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

AmyL
post Sep 1 2015, 03:24 AM
Post #74

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 136

Active Squad

21st to finish the Diancie exploration. Would have been sooner had I not gotten sidetracked by something else for an hour.

Now to decide what exploration to do this month.....

--------------------

+Quote Post

Aragarthiel
post Sep 1 2015, 03:52 AM
Post #75

GPX's resident Arcanine fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 889

My Favehs

QUOTE(Doom Hunter @ Sep 1 2015, 03:40 AM) *
I hate retail. They milk Christmas in June and honestly think they look smart and cool doing it. It's...ugggh.

The only place they can get away with it is with craft stuff. And that's because crafts take time, you can't start making 40 wreaths in December and hope to have them all done by Christmas.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bobdapeach
post Sep 1 2015, 03:59 AM
Post #76

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 526

Active Squad

Finished diancie exploration not long ago, it was pretty easy but also v nice to do. Now I've got a cutie diancie egg. Not sure what my next one should be tho, I might go articuno tho. And new dracowymsy sprite what I'll have to try this out when I get lappy back rip

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Sep 1 2015, 04:28 AM
Post #77

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(Rhapsody @ Sep 1 2015, 10:03 AM) *
I'd pick Reshiram if only for the fact that I like its shiny more. The gold is a very nice touch.

Can't agree less with you about Reshiram, time to pump up for a bit...

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

LadyMiir
post Sep 1 2015, 04:29 AM
Post #78

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 264

All-Stars

Oooh, a Diancie exploration, fun! This is my first time posting on the community thread, so hi everyone! happy.gif
+Quote Post

Manah
post Sep 1 2015, 04:33 AM
Post #79

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Trying again after my antisocial last month... and I probably won't be able to keep this up when I leave for a week later.

Can't start Diancie yet, but Orange Island feels easy enough so far (but I'm sure there's going to be a really mean task later to make up for it), and I have a ton of other normal explorations due to my semi-hiatus, and I hatched a shiny moth that gave me my last Insect Shard so I can do DotW again. I'm actually a bit worried about the non-clicking task. Totally out of practice. xD

For the distribution, I'll try for Celebi, and Raikou if I don't get one.

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

sugardr0p
post Sep 1 2015, 05:04 AM
Post #80

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 127

Active Squad

Oh wow, there's so much to do this month I don't know where to start. Fairy hunt, explorations... I guess it's a good thing my insomnia is acting up. xD.gif

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I can't believe it's already September. Time is flying! I just wish the weather would go back to being autumn-like. It's back to being hot and humid, in the 90s. Blegh!

--------------------

^Click to go to my profile^
+Quote Post

105 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:14 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.