Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
might work here if u can read this would help., thanks
Forgot
post May 17 2022, 11:06 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 260 936

Active Squad

is there any way to find peoples parties you have not clicked already? its confusing ngl

--------------------
Supppp
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Emberstarfirecla...
post Sep 2 2022, 08:11 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 219 521

Active Squad

I switch up my search filters. I start with people who are online, and i click until i run out, then i change it to "people who have been online today". Those will both run out quickly but re-add more over time as people log in and out for the day, so the bulk of my interactions come after- when i switch to "people who have registered recently"- to give the newbies a little boost, even if they haven't logged in in a while.

But for the most interactions, I choose the very last option, "ordered randomly", which displays every user regardless of account age or statistics, and is the best way to get the most interactions possible without having to refresh

This post has been edited by Emberstarfireclan: Sep 2 2022, 08:11 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:19 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.