Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
A few question please help., question questions
ishtar01
post Jun 24 2011, 03:45 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8 563

Active Squad

Hello i have some questions i would like some help with. I have multiple questions but i'm only gonna post a few right now.

1= Are you able to get unowns from the lab? If so there's follow up questions below.
2= If you use a repel will it bring up different unown eggs even though they say the same thing?
3= Does each unown count as a different egg dex info even though they say the same thing?
4= Are you able to get legends from the lab other then summon item legends?
5= Can a couple of people please tell me the list of level 100's they use to beat trainer Professor Cypress #1?
6= Same question as 5 but for trainer ????
I'm asking because i have tried a few different teams but am unable to beat them as of yet. So i want to know what teams beat them.

Thank you for any and all help on these questions. I have more questions but they'll come later thank you and have a good day/night.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Inu
post Jun 24 2011, 03:53 AM
Post #2

Charitard
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 8 398

Soul Silver Team

1= Are you able to get unowns from the lab? If so there's follow up questions below.
Yes.
2= If you use a repel will it bring up different unown eggs even though they say the same thing?
Yep, if there are multiple Unowns you don't have yet.
3= Does each unown count as a different egg dex info even though they say the same thing?
Yep. Different egg- and Pokedex.
4= Are you able to get legends from the lab other then summon item legends?
Yep, on very very VERY rare occasions.
5= Can a couple of people please tell me the list of level 100's they use to beat trainer Professor Cypress #1?
There are enough threads here, where that stuff is discussed. But a Ferrothorn is very helpful, the rest can be quite random.
6= Same question as 5 but for trainer ????
Same answer as for five.

--------------------

| ♥
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jun 24 2011, 03:58 AM
Post #3

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Edit: ninja.gif'd as I was typing it out xD

1: Yes you can get them from the lab.

2: Although all Unown eggs look the same, the Unown that hatches will sometimes be different. You will know because it will say "Mystery Egg" in your dex if you haven't had that Unown before. If it doesn't say that, you can check all your Unowns (in the dex tab) by looking at the "Last Obtained" information.

3: Yes, they do. Each Unown has the same looking egg, but there are 28 different dex data for it.

4: On an extremely rare occurrence, a legendary egg is generated in the lab. You've gotta be extremely lucky to get one, as they don't stick around that long.

5: Cypress 1, you're gonna need a wall of some kind. Most of her team is weak to a Fighting type move. So when you're up against the Watchog/Gigalith/Klinklang/Kyurem/Vanilluxe use fighting type moves. Use a dark type like Mightyena for the Reuniclus. Fire/Grass/Ground/Rock types would be helpful. happy.gif

My team at the moment is: Ferrothorn, Darmanitan, Mienshao, Milotic, Braviary, Manectric

6: More or less the same team as above. Just make sure you use lots of Fire and Flying to take out 3 of her pokémon (Sunkern, Caterpie, Smoochum) a Fighting type for her Cleffa. I would suggest maybe Breloom as it hits hard and it's fast. I used a Steelix before I used Ferrothorn though. Both are good walls, but until you obtain a Leftovers, I would advise to use a Steelix.

Hope this helps happy.gif

This post has been edited by Volcarona: Jun 24 2011, 03:59 AM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

ishtar01
post Jun 24 2011, 04:17 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Thank you so much for the help. Now i get to have fun and start looking for unowns my egg dex is complete other then unowns legends and novelties. So now once the repels r for sale again i think i'll spend enough to get like 20 so about 100k. Hopefully i'll get some legends i'm still missing. I have 1 more question i would like to ask.

Is there any way to get novelties other then shelter or by there items?

I'm missing summer swinub and i have yet to see the egg in the shelter. I'm missing future shuppet as well. I can't wait till i'm left with only legnds and novelties to find.
+Quote Post

Inu
post Jun 24 2011, 04:21 AM
Post #5

Charitard
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 398

Soul Silver Team

QUOTE(ishtar01 @ Jun 24 2011, 11:17 AM) *
Thank you so much for the help. Now i get to have fun and start looking for unowns my egg dex is complete other then unowns legends and novelties. So now once the repels r for sale again i think i'll spend enough to get like 20 so about 100k. Hopefully i'll get some legends i'm still missing. I have 1 more question i would like to ask.

I'm missing summer swinub and i have yet to see the egg in the shelter. I'm missing future shuppet as well. I can't wait till i'm left with only legnds and novelties to find.

Prepare to get some more Repels over the time, like... 200-300 or even more... and don't forget the Unown Exploration. I really don't wanna know how much Points I put in those Repels. And luckily some weeks ago there was a Multiplier where the Lab spawned shitloads of Unowns every few hours, so I got some of them quite quick.
And Noveltys are gotten by Shelter, Safari Zone or Explorations. (What also is answered in the Help Page, I believe.) You also can ask people to breed the stuff for you, there are groups for that.

This post has been edited by Inu: Jun 24 2011, 04:23 AM

--------------------

| ♥
+Quote Post

ishtar01
post Jun 24 2011, 04:31 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Inu @ Jun 24 2011, 05:21 AM) *
QUOTE(ishtar01 @ Jun 24 2011, 11:17 AM) *

Prepare to get some more Repels over the time, like... 200-300 or even more... and don't forget the Unown Exploration. I really don't wanna know how much Points I put in those Repels. And luckily some weeks ago there was a Multiplier where the Lab spawned shitloads of Unowns every few hours, so I got some of them quite quick.
And Noveltys are gotten by Shelter, Safari Zone or Explorations. (What also is answered in the Help Page, I believe.) You also can ask people to breed the stuff for you, there are groups for that.

Ya thank u for the help i thought about asking for someone to breed the novelties i need. The problem with that is i don't think i have anything i can breed they would want to trade for. That and the fact if they do breed me my novelties i still need to be lucky enough to get it when it hits the shelter/safari zone. Which my luck with that is pretty bad.
+Quote Post

Flamer
post Jun 24 2011, 04:39 AM
Post #7

Insert whitty phrase here
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 757

Faves

http://gpxplus.net/help

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:12 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.