Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
143 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Arceus' Wrath OOC, Sign-ups Closed
PrincessTikal
post Jan 9 2010, 02:24 AM
Post #1

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22 925

Speed Team FTW~

SIGN-UPS CLOSED
Arceus's Wrath RP
arceus.gif Welcome to Arceus' Wrath! arceus.gif
This is my first RP that I've created. I want to try and make my own for once. happy.gif Lots of RP's I've joined, the story hasn't really progressed that much or even at all... I definitely want to try to have a moving plot with this one. :]

The Backstory

The legend goes that a fated Lucario guarded the entrance to Arceus at the top of Spear Pillar, guided by Dialga and Palkia themselves. But one day, a foolish trainer wielding the Azure Flute arrived at the top of Mt. Coronet. The Lucario defended Spear Pillar to the best of his abilities, but it wasn't enough. The trainer had won.

Summoning Arceus with the Azure Flute, his thoughts were full of power and wealth. He was excited. The day had finally come. Arceus would arrive and grant him all of his wishes. That was what gods did, right? Wrong. When Arceus appeared, the god saw the evil within the trainer's corrupted heart and as punishment, it deemed that all humans would go through 100 years of pain and suffering. Pokemon weren't an exception. They would die by simply getting in the way of Arceus' annihilation.

The Summary

It has been 10 years since the start of Arceus' apocalypse. Most humans are dead except for the ones that choose to remain in hiding. The skies are often red with Arceus's anger and the land lays in waste. Buildings collapsed, trees upturned, voracious fires consuming forests and cities...you name it. The other Legendaries are either crazed with anger, destroying all in their paths, or unsuccessfully working to stopping Arceus.

You are a Pokemon in Sinnoh. You have survived the first 10 years. A small group of Pokemon decide that they would stop Arceus themselves. Whatever motives it may be...for your trainer, your family, the world...you want to help. Seeing how the allied Legendaries attempts always means fighting Arceus himself, this group wants to try something different. Maybe the missing Lucario knows something about sealing Arceus away again... now if only they could locate him...
Rules (click to show)

Sign-up Form (click to show)

Accepted Characters (click to show)

Arceus' Minions (click to show)

Plate Template (click to show)

Banners (click to show)

This post has been edited by PrincessTikal: Nov 23 2010, 04:37 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Jan 9 2010, 02:25 AM
Post #2

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

Username: PrincessTikal

Name: Jade

Pokemon: Sneasel

Personality: Even after maturing quite a bit from the apocalypse, Jade still has that mischievous, trouble-making side of her even though it's now less apparent. She can sometimes be selfish and stubborn, but tries her best to have the responsibility and leadership to lead. She is also pretty confident in herself and will often talk big to enemies much bigger than herself.

Bio: Before the apocalypse, Jade traveled in a pack of 5 Sneasel/Weavile up at Snowpoint. After being separated from her family in a snowstorm, she was caught by her trainer, Matt. Matt had a thing for this girl trainer who he was traveling with, but was too shy to admit anything. The girl trainer, Stormie, was how she met the fated Lucario. She had owned him and during Jade's travel time with both of them (and one other boy), she had become good friends with the Lucario.

Later on, the Lucario departed from his team to take up his duty at Spear Pillar. Jade has never seen him since he left. After Arceus's wrath, her trainer went into hiding with a few other people in a cave under the Eterna bridge. Matt went into a depression, not knowing what happened to Stormie or his other friend and Jade decided to leave the safety of the cave. She couldn't stand looking at all the depression around her. She decided that she would try and find her trainer's friends and ultimately find some way to stop Arceus so her trainer didn't have to live this way... And maybe even find what happened to her old Lucario friend.

Extra: Wear's a makeshift red bandanna created by one of her trainer's old t-shirts.
arceus.gif

This post has been edited by PrincessTikal: Jan 9 2010, 07:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Flynt
post Jan 9 2010, 04:07 AM
Post #3

This is why we can't have nice things...
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 657

Assassin Team

Username: Rex the Halfer

Name: Daxter (Dax)

Pokemon: Buizel

Personality: Dax is predominately a quiet Pokemon, he warms up fast around others, and knows how and when to take charge and when to be a follower. Unless the situation requires seriousness, he speaks very politely and indirectly. He is knowledgeable on the history of the world, and of the legends within it. As such, many Pokemon go to him with questions, which he always does his best to answer. On the battlefield, his personality is completely different, even bordering on sadism. He can also be a very manipulative Pokemon.

Bio: Formerly the second-in-command of a group of Pokemon Rouges known as the Red Shield Gang, they disbanded after Arceus was awakened. He eventually fell out of contact with the others, including his adoptive brother, Nick. His main goal in life is to reunite with his closest friends from the Gang.

Extra: Lost his Flotation Sac in a fight some time ago, hides the scars of the encounter under a black bandanna.

(Hope this is enough...)
arceus.gif New I forgot something...

This post has been edited by Rex the halfer: Jan 9 2010, 12:27 PM

--------------------
Part of growing up is admitting that you can still enjoy "immature" pastimes.

- Rexsprites by RX and Sethsprite by Tun on Pokecharms.
+Quote Post

Akiiko
post Jan 9 2010, 05:13 AM
Post #4

Uhh.. The cat did it?
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 200

Pokemon Rp Group

Username:Silverleaf

Name: Blade (his nickname is swift >X3)

Pokemon:winged Grovyle

Personality:he is kind to any Pokemon that needs help but he doesn't like seeing pointless fights so normally stops them with dragon breath, he is also sarcastic if someone annoys him and will stay to fight to the end...even if it would mean death.

Bio: he doesn't know much about his past...only he gets bad memory's that come and go,hes beraly survived the first 10 years and has battle scars to prove it, and hes sick of seeing humans droping dead because of one stupid kid so when he helps stop arceus....he doing it for the humans that did nothing wrong.

Extra: he has crystal blue wings and crystal blue eyes and isn't afraid of anythink..apart from tyranitar because of some think in the past that he doesn't know about,

(btw
thats what he looks like <3 )

arceus.gif

This post has been edited by silverleaf: Jan 9 2010, 07:34 PM

--------------------
Grass Pokemon belong to me
End of story :\
Also Transformice is <3
OBEY THE DANCING MICE
if i had any

Vist Exorro Cuz he is Awesome grin.gif

I am Apart of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Explorer`s of worlds and proud to be c:
+Quote Post

The Great Benzin
post Jan 9 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #5

WTIH A PUFF OF LOGIC, THE GREAT BENZIN APPEARS!
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 953

SS team~

Username: Benzin (Benzibub as login name) arceus.gif
Name: Zabra (Nicknamed Greenhair by some)
Pokemon: Gallade
Personality: A bit of a sarcastic sort, loving nothing more than to make side comments on events as they unfold. Aside from this, he is a chivalrous chap who will get into the thick of a scuffle if it means defending others from harm. Of course, if retreat seems to be a good option...
Bio: Born into a simple enough life on a Ranch, Zabra the Ralts lived a fairly peaceful life with his parents Skabby and Galinda. Left at home when his trainer went off to explore more with Galinda as part of the team, Zabra grew more and more determined to someday be able to fight himself and after training up at home with his father Skabby, Zabra was finally allowed out with their Trainer on a short trip to see the outside world. Returning home, the apocalypse had consumed their Ranch, and it wasn't soon after that the Trainer got caught up and lost in the apocalypse along with the rest of the team, Zabra surviving only by his mother acting as a distraction for him. Surviving alone in the post-apocalyptic land, Zabra had to train himself, steadily growing stronger and evolving into a Kirlia. Only very recently did he stumble across a Dawn Stone and evolve into a Gallade, causing him to be somewhat uneasy with his new body.
Extra: A rather tattered wide-brimmed cloth hat, belived to have belonged to his trainer. It has been very roughly repaired and although in bad shape it seems that once upon a time it was a dark creamy-brown colour.

--------------------
So you're a Roleplayer? Interested in some real-time, text-based roleplay? PM me for details!
Follow Suhnan for my party!

Grimly must it be Announced that your hopes will be Mauled once you realise the Encrypted message in this post.
+Quote Post

DazzleFrazzle
post Jan 9 2010, 01:30 PM
Post #6

Infernape Rules
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 449

Rp

I'd like to join arceus.gif

Username:Leafeon
Name: Leafeon
Pokemon:Leaeon
Personality: Jolly but somewhat depressed at times
Bio: As an eevee he was caught and beame a reliable pokemon for his trainer. As an eevee, he was weak and didn't win many battles. So his trainer decided to take him to enterna forest, once there they evolved eevee into Leafeon via the Moss stone. Now a leafeon he wins many fights. 7 years after the apocalypse Leafeon's trainer died fro Aarceus' rage. Now without a trainer Leafeon lives in enterna forest helping smaller pokemon like the budew with obstacles. As the guardian of enterna forest leafeon tries to keep the forest from dieing but cannot do it forever. So in desperation Leafeon leaves promising to return with the world returned to normal.
Extra: Strangely Leafeon knows moves such as Aromatherapy which can't normally be learned by other leafeons.

--------------------

My Card (click to show)
+Quote Post

DazzleFrazzle
post Jan 9 2010, 01:30 PM
Post #7

Infernape Rules
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 449

Rp

For some reason it has double posted please ingnore this.

This post has been edited by DazzleFrazzle: Jan 9 2010, 01:32 PM

--------------------

My Card (click to show)
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Jan 9 2010, 01:31 PM
Post #8

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

Rex the halfer: Accepted.
silverleaf: Lots of spelling errors in your post. Show me you can be a part of this RP by fixing your post's errors. Then you'll be accepted.
Benzin: Accepted. Welcome to GTS.
DazzleFrazzle: You don't want a nickname for your Pokemon? Just fix up the username slot and then you'll be in. Try to erase most of your double post so I don't get confused.

This post has been edited by PrincessTikal: Jan 9 2010, 05:09 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Silver Skies
post Jan 9 2010, 02:29 PM
Post #9

Okay, have a nice day.
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 325

Whut.

Heh, I think I'll join. HAHA, I DELETED THE ARCEUS. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT, HUH? mew.gif

Username: Silver Skies
Name: Psy
Pokemon: Gardevoir

Personality: Psy is very careful, and hates those who pick on others when it's not needed. At times, she can be very rash, making split second choices. These choices have a tendancy to get her and/or others into alot of trouble. When around new people, Psy can be very distrustful, but once she warms up she is loyal and trustful.

Bio: When she was a Ralts, she was taken form her home in Hoenn by poachers. Her mother had tried to protect her, but was killed. She was taken to Sinnoh, where she lived in a cage with a Teddiursa named Cera. Eventually, the poachers that were keeping her were defeated by a trainer. This trainer freed all the pokemon, but when he freed Psy, she was too terrified to leave. She stuck with the trainer, and followed him against his will. Eventually, he started to consider her his pokemon, despite the fact he never even caught her.

After awhile, she evolved into Kirlia. Only three months had passed when the war started. Psy evolved once again not long into the war. She evolved so she could protect her trainer. Not too long after, her trainer had been caught in the open and Psy, being a Gardevoir now, did her best to protect him. She was thrown away from her trainer like a ragdoll. It was in this fight that she got the scar over her eye. She watched her trainer die at the claws of a minion. Unable to much else, she teleported away to heal her wounds. She never got over what happened.

Extra: Has a large scar over her left eye from the attack, and her 'hair'-like stuff on her head is a bit longer than mosts. She also wears a ribbon on her right arm.

This post has been edited by Silver Skies: Jul 9 2010, 02:31 PM

--------------------

Disclaimer: The images in the avatars I make are not drawn by me; they're from the trading cards.

+Quote Post

Mosica
post Jan 9 2010, 02:33 PM
Post #10

a smile better suits a hero
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 10 191

Garnet

Username: Rin101

Name: Momo

Pokemon: Flygon

Personality: Momo is an easygoing flygon, and she doesn't get mad easy. Saddened a lot throught her life, she shies away from any one person or pokemon, in fear if she gets attached, she will lose them. But at the same time, Momo wants someone to be with, she needs it. She tries to avoid a fight, but she will battle if needs be. Momo is caring and can be open and friendly with those she gets to know and trusts.

Bio: She doesn't remember a whole lot from when she was young, only that she was abandoned by her mother at a young age, and Momo was left alone, crying at the egde of a desert. What seemed like days later, a trainer by the name of Rachel happened upon Momo, half way buried under the sand and half starved. This was the begining of a new friendship. Years later, Rachel and Momo trained beside eachother, Rachel training to be a pokemon breeder, and Momo training to become stronger. Found as a young trapinch, Momo has since evolved into a Vibrava and finally into a flygon. As time went on, things started to change. Not between Rachel and Momo, but the world. 5 years after strange things started happening, something beond terrible happened. Arceus's anger had reatched to their part of the world, causing mass chaos everywhere. In that chaos, Rachel was killed trying to get Momo to somewhere safe when a tornato struck. Rachel was carried away in the awesome winds while Momo had no choice but to hide underground and wait for the storm to end. It has been 5 years since that happened, 10 years since Arceus was awakened. 5 years Momo was roaming the earth... alone once again.

Extra: Being around her trainer since she was a little trapinch, Momo's trainer had a nack for fasion, which rubbed off on her. She has a tatoo of the chinese water symbol on the back of her right wing, wears a dogtag necklace around her neck, and a little charm anklet/bracelet on the end off her tail that is twisters on twice with a piece of a broken heart on it. The other half of the heart charm was Rachel's, which has been forever lost.

I've never RPed here at gts+ before, though I have RPed before. So... arceus.gif here goes nothing grin.gif

--------------------

Credit for my avatar goes to Cycloneblaze

Black Rock Shooter, where did you go?
+Quote Post

birdorcages
post Jan 9 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #11

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 5 183

Active Squad

Username: skibbereenfarms
Name: Achilles
Pokemon: Manectric
Personality: Achilles has always been, what his trainer has called him, a "lovable grump". He is not sociable and does not really get along well with others. However, when he allows himself to, Achilles can be somewhat friendly, though most of his friendships go into being loyal to others. He will also willingly sacrifice himself for the ones he truely cares about. When he is truely enraged, he will not stop attacking until his opponent is defeated.

Bio: Achilles could not recall the time that he had spent with his parents, so naturally he had no feelings when they were gone. He left his den as a young Electrike, deciding not to listen to the cries and pleas of his brothers and sisters to return.
Soon, he came across a trainer with two Pokemon from a foreign region; both of the electric type. After nearly losing the battle against a Flaaffy, Achilles was captured and named. At first, he refused to trust his trainer, but for some reason, her hyperactive personality grew on him.
Achilles grew with his trainer and her other Pokemon. Soon after her Flaaffy and Chinchou's evolution, Achilles followed suit, becoming a Manectric. He traveled with her to a brand new region, where they had spent most of their time by relaxing and checking out some of the major sites, like the Old Chateau. Then, Arceus was awakened, and they all barely made it to safety alive. As years went on, living has been hard, and some have lost the will to live. Achilles' trainer has always managed to keep her hopes up. Achilles knew something would have to be done. There had to be a way to put things back the way they were. While everyone was sleeping, he slipped away and began to search for someone who had the same thought as he did, and most of all, he wanted to know why all of this happened.

Extra: Achilles' right eye is cream-colored instead of red. He is unsure of why he has this, though he assumes that something happened to him while he was in the egg.

arceus.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Jan 9 2010, 05:08 PM
Post #12

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

Silver Skies: Accepted.
Rin101: Accepted. Hope you enjoy your first RP experience on GTS!
skibbereenfarms: Accepted.

I'll put up the RP as soon as I can. I'll be sure to tell you once I put it up.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mosica
post Jan 9 2010, 05:15 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Garnet

Hazah awesome.gif

lol sorry just been bored all day and have nothing better to do then wait in the shadows, stalking this thread. ....so what if i'm looking forward to my first gts+ RP, dont look at me with that tone of voice blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Jan 9 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #14

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

QUOTE(Rin101 @ Jan 9 2010, 04:15 PM) *
Hazah awesome.gif

lol sorry just been bored all day and have nothing better to do then wait in the shadows, stalking this thread. ....so what if i'm looking forward to my first gts+ RP, dont look at me with that tone of voice blink.gif

Oh, but I shall. And once you put your first post in actual RP, I'll hope for you to have a good time there as well! awesome.gif
MWAHAHAHAHA

Ahem...I'll post the RP up soon. Had to help my dad with some work on the computer. Hopefully I'll have enough time now to post it up grin.gif I'll go and work on it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akiiko
post Jan 9 2010, 06:18 PM
Post #15

Uhh.. The cat did it?
Group Icon

Pokemon Rp Group

ok i changed it...

--------------------
Also Transformice is <3
OBEY THE DANCING MICE
if i had any

+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Jan 9 2010, 06:32 PM
Post #16

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

silverleaf, what do use? confused.gif Internet Explorer...Firefox...?

Firefox can really help with spelling problems. It underlines in red what's spelled wrong and you just have to right-click it and choose the correct spelling to help with that. Don't forget about capitalizing the beginning of sentences and adding apostrophes to words like "doesn't" and "don't".

Otherwise put your posts through something like Microsoft Word that'll even help you with grammar errors.

This post has been edited by PrincessTikal: Jan 9 2010, 06:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akiiko
post Jan 9 2010, 06:57 PM
Post #17

Uhh.. The cat did it?
Group Icon

Pokemon Rp Group

i use internet explorer but word thingy isnt working so i had to use another websites speel check but it shoul be fixed now yelling.gif

--------------------
Also Transformice is <3
OBEY THE DANCING MICE
if i had any

+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Jan 9 2010, 07:28 PM
Post #18

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

silverleaf: Are you sure that website works well? O_o I don't think "anuff" or "anythink" is a word.

Everyone else: RP is up here---> CLICKY
Enjoy.

This post has been edited by PrincessTikal: Jan 9 2010, 07:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akiiko
post Jan 9 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #19

Uhh.. The cat did it?
Group Icon

Pokemon Rp Group

it works..it just could read that word XD gahh ill change the word to a better word XD

--------------------
Also Transformice is <3
OBEY THE DANCING MICE
if i had any

+Quote Post

Mosica
post Jan 9 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Garnet

Yay, my stalking has paid off. Hope i do ok grin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

143 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:10 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.