Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
error message for shelter
yellowsofa
post Mar 1 2023, 11:59 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 166 000

FAVOURITE

Since yesterday evening, about 7pm UK time, I have been receiving an error box appear when I go to the shelter to collect eggs. It comes up in a box and says this-

Invalid Pokemon selected. Ensure you only have one instance of the Shelter open.

The annoying thing is I haven't done anything different to what i'd do normally on this site. Sometimes ill have the mobile site open, but my browser on the pc will always be closed even though I might not be logged out. I've done this many times before without hassle. It's annoying because of certain eggs that may appear that i'd like to grab, I can't because I supposedly have another shelter session open. It happens with multiple eggs or multiple tries of the shelter, but every now and then it will work as it should and let me grab some eggs. I have logged out of everywhere and logged back in just on pc or just on mobile to no avail.
How can I sort this out? And stop it from happening again? Please assist!

Edited to add that it seems when i first open the shelter, i cant grab any eggs, but if i click 'show more', i can grab some eggs. I'd still like it fixed though, because if i go onto shelter and see one i want, i cant have it no.gif

This post has been edited by yellowsofa: Mar 1 2023, 03:05 PM

--------------------
Please click my pretties

Banner and avatar made by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

Extras (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Champion Garrett
post Apr 10 2023, 01:02 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 147 808

Active Squad

QUOTE(yellowsofa @ Mar 1 2023, 09:59 AM) *
Since yesterday evening, about 7pm UK time, I have been receiving an error box appear when I go to the shelter to collect eggs. It comes up in a box and says this-

Invalid Pokemon selected. Ensure you only have one instance of the Shelter open.

The annoying thing is I haven't done anything different to what i'd do normally on this site. Sometimes ill have the mobile site open, but my browser on the pc will always be closed even though I might not be logged out. I've done this many times before without hassle. It's annoying because of certain eggs that may appear that i'd like to grab, I can't because I supposedly have another shelter session open. It happens with multiple eggs or multiple tries of the shelter, but every now and then it will work as it should and let me grab some eggs. I have logged out of everywhere and logged back in just on pc or just on mobile to no avail.
How can I sort this out? And stop it from happening again? Please assist!

Edited to add that it seems when i first open the shelter, i cant grab any eggs, but if i click 'show more', i can grab some eggs. I'd still like it fixed though, because if i go onto shelter and see one i want, i cant have it no.gif

I've been having this problem for about a month as well. It's super annoying. I only encounter it on my PC though, never the mobile site.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 10:16 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.