Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

78 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Official GPX+ Suggestions Thread (Update Jan. 24th 2010)
Akina
post Jan 6 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 67 377

My Girl Crew

Suggestion 1:

Developing on Robert Conley's idea:

Can the "not being able to hatch an egg until an hour after getting it" thing be reduced for some Pokemon? It's fine for the 5120+ eggs but anything below that, especially Magikarp and 2560 eggs, can take less than half an hour to reach full maturity.

I think that the time should be proportional. For example:

5,120 maturity - 60 minutes
1,280 - 15 minutes
2,560 - 30 minutes
6,400 - 75 minutes
7,680 - 90 minutes
10,240 - 120 minutes
20,480 - 240 minutes
30,720 - 360 minutes
40,960 - 480 minutes

However, the times needn't increase for higher maturity eggs - just decrease for lower maturity eggs.

And then, on multiplier days (when points and maturity per click are increased), the times can be reduced according to the multiplier.

Suggestion 2:

On the achievements page, there is currently no progress indicator for dress-ups. I think it would be nice if there was one.

Suggestion 3:

This suggestion is less likely.

It is a storage facility for the daycare. You are allowed to store upto maybe 5 eggs in the 'Daycare Incubator'. However, once stored, you are not allowed to take them out for yourself. Whenever you want, you can release all stored eggs into the shelter.

This way, if people are breeding novelties for everyone and anyone they can release multiples of the same one at once.

This 'storage facility' or 'daycare incubator' could be purchasable from the shop if you like.

This post has been edited by cuty 93: Jan 6 2010, 02:17 PM

--------------------

These eggs images are all those of my brother. I am on temporary hiatus (on the main site), but still use the forums. I wanted to put my signature to good use.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

FlameWolf
post Jan 6 2010, 08:29 PM
Post #42

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 390

My Team of Awesome

I have a small suggestion. I came up with this after being frustrated. What if there was a one day item in the shop. An add-on. Something to make chests easier to find. Like attract them to you. It would be very expensive. I also see it as being a spray. I even came up with a name. Treasure Chest nip. Feel free to tear me to pieces over this.

EDIT: The effect would stop after one treasure chest is attracted.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dazmi
post Jan 6 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #43

Veteran
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 482

Active Squad

This is about the "Open all Pokémon in new windows" button.
When I click it, it takes me to the last tab that it opened. Would it be possible to let me stay on the same tab?
That would be so helpful.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jan 6 2010, 10:43 PM
Post #44

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

QUOTE(FlameWolf @ Jan 6 2010, 08:29 PM) *
I have a small suggestion. I came up with this after being frustrated. What if there was a one day item in the shop. An add-on. Something to make chests easier to find. Like attract them to you. It would be very expensive. I also see it as being a spray. I even came up with a name. Treasure Chest nip. Feel free to tear me to pieces over this.

EDIT: The effect would stop after one treasure chest is attracted.

you mean like the pokeradar? dry.gif

QUOTE(Dazmi @ Jan 6 2010, 08:34 PM) *
When I click it, it takes me to the last tab that it opened. Would it be possible to let me stay on the same tab?

That's entirely dependant on your browser's settings.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Targaryen
post Jan 7 2010, 05:20 AM
Post #45

Mother of Dragons
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 261

Favorites

Can there be an Abandoned Pokemon page?

Pretty much, it'd be like the Children page except it would show you the Pokemon/eggs you've abandoned. I've always been the curious sort and I would love to see who adopts the Pokemon that I've shipped to the shelter. It'd be easier than having to save a URL and then refresh after 15 minutes or so to see if a new owner is found, especially months after you abandon a Pokemon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darth Krytie
post Jan 7 2010, 07:08 AM
Post #46

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

(Kick me if I post here too often)

What about making a "Safari Zone" for hatched pokemon that were abandoned instead of having them both in the shelter?

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
+Quote Post

Saiyr
post Jan 7 2010, 11:16 AM
Post #47

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 67 401

My Party

I was thinking of some sort of list of all the pokemon on the site with like check boxes that get filled in if u get that pokemon and maybe with a number next to it for amount of them u hav.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Jan 7 2010, 02:28 PM
Post #48

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(Large Bidoof Collider @ Jan 7 2010, 04:43 AM) *
QUOTE(Dazmi @ Jan 6 2010, 08:34 PM) *

That's entirely dependant on your browser's settings.

In firefox: if you have tab mix plus, go to it's settings not firefox's settings. There is an option to use single-window mode.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Black Ice
post Jan 7 2010, 02:33 PM
Post #49

A New Era
Group Icon

Member No.: 28

Active Squad

QUOTE(reddwarfer @ Jan 7 2010, 06:08 AM) *
(Kick me if I post here too often)

What about making a "Safari Zone" for hatched pokemon that were abandoned instead of having them both in the shelter?

No. Definitely no.

QUOTE(LazyDalo @ Jan 7 2010, 10:16 AM) *
I was thinking of some sort of list of all the pokemon on the site with like check boxes that get filled in if u get that pokemon and maybe with a number next to it for amount of them u hav.

http://gpxplus.net/dex facepalm.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

ryan omega101
post Jan 7 2010, 03:03 PM
Post #50

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 69 352

Active Squad

QUOTE(Black Ice @ Jan 7 2010, 02:33 PM) *
QUOTE(LazyDalo @ Jan 7 2010, 10:16 AM) *

http://gpxplus.net/dex facepalm.gif

I think they mean They should show all Pokemon and have a check by it if you have it. (A check-off list)

Edit: I feel slightly special because even though I did not make this Idea I re worded it and now there is a list.

--------------------
+Quote Post

kobwad
post Jan 7 2010, 07:51 PM
Post #51

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 850

Active Squad

I have 2 suggestions :
-Can you make Corruption Orb sellable ?
-Can you add something that can help us hide users whom you've interacted with on user online list. I often have 6 eggs/pokes in my party, so most of the time, I interact with other people less than they interact with me. Therefore, their names still appear on user online list even if I check the "Toggle unaccented rows" and that's quite annoying when mass clicking.

--------------------
+Quote Post

pokemonpuzzlelea...
post Jan 7 2010, 07:56 PM
Post #52

i liek pie
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 070

Active Squad

What about some sort of page that tells you how to correctly summon an egg? I am very stupid when it comes to that! Sure if you want to, just read over this post an' forget about it. But its still an idea.....

--------------------

regular signature (click to show)

+Quote Post

Darth Krytie
post Jan 7 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #53

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

QUOTE(pokemonpuzzleleaugechamp @ Jan 7 2010, 07:56 PM) *
What about some sort of page that tells you how to correctly summon an egg? I am very stupid when it comes to that! Sure if you want to, just read over this post an' forget about it. But its still an idea.....

If you have a summoning item, there's a quite detailed how-to under the items on the Lab page. And there's a thread that explains it, too.

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
+Quote Post

Blueberry
post Jan 8 2010, 03:28 AM
Post #54

I'm the reason why you hate.
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 032

Blue's Army

Is there a way we can get something that closes/hides people we have clicked like the way we can hide people who have clicked us that aren't bolded? >.> It's kinda annoying having this HUGE block of names there that haven't clicked you back XD I would rather hide it and not give a damn unless you want to show it.

This post has been edited by Blueberry: Jan 8 2010, 04:01 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tazii
post Jan 8 2010, 03:38 AM
Post #55

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

You can already do that, the "Toggle unaccented rows"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Blueberry
post Jan 8 2010, 03:59 AM
Post #56

I'm the reason why you hate.
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 032

Blue's Army

QUOTE(Hinata Hyuuga @ Jan 8 2010, 12:38 AM) *
You can already do that, the "Toggle unaccented rows"

I meant on your party page~

--------------------
+Quote Post

Akina
post Jan 8 2010, 12:32 PM
Post #57

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 67 377

My Girl Crew

Along with my other few suggestions on this page:

First, I would like if Kobwad's suggestion was implemented:

-Can you add something that can help us hide users whom you've interacted with on user online list. I often have 6 eggs/pokes in my party, so most of the time, I interact with other people less than they interact with me. Therefore, their names still appear on user online list even if I check the "Toggle unaccented rows" and that's quite annoying when mass clicking.

Also, how about a stat that shows a users highest number of interactions in a day?

--------------------

These eggs images are all those of my brother. I am on temporary hiatus (on the main site), but still use the forums. I wanted to put my signature to good use.

+Quote Post

Manchee
post Jan 8 2010, 05:08 PM
Post #58

extra toasty
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 809

my Hoenn favorites

QUOTE(Black Ice @ Jan 4 2010, 05:26 PM) *
Also, a GPX points system kinda like FEPoints. Since you managed to link forum accounts to GPX, I'd imagine it couldn't be too hard to implement something like this. By "like FEPoints", I mean having a bank where you can deposit/withdraw stuff (possibly for a fee but also with a small interest rate)

I have a few Account Upgrade ideas, and the first one in my list is a little based from this.

1. Coin Case - purchase from the Shop and you can deposit as many points as you like and with each week that passes, the amount could increase. This could help people get the Corporate GPX Achievement or whatever, and could make members a little better with spending their points on things.

2. VS Recorder - purchase from the Shop and you can see all of the people that click you that you did not return clicks for. Could help people for when they aren't able to get online and they feel bad about not returning the favor of clicking.

3. Explorer Kit - purchase from the Shop and you could dig for an item once per day. To make it more fair and less like it's an item for getting free stuff each day, the chances could be maybe 10%.

4. Poffin Case - purchase from the Shop and you can get x amount of Poffin each day, and when you feed that Poffin to a Pokémon you get more points and they get more maturity than usual, as long as you give them the correct Poffin. Maybe what Poffins you get for the new day can depend on how many interactions you have the previous day, like if you do x amount you get more than usual, or you get Poffin that give you a larger amount of points/maturity for the Poké. It's similar to the Amulet Coin/Lucky Egg, but maybe something else could be implemented with it... muh.

One last thing, maybe a choice to be able to toggle the Account Upgrades we already have in the Shop so it's a little easier to look at and can be more of a visual checklist as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Saiyr
post Jan 8 2010, 07:50 PM
Post #59

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 67 401

My Party

I was wondering if you take someones idea could you please post whos idea you took when you post about it in the updates, because i'm interseted i don't know about everyone else. Thank You If You Do!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bobdapeach
post Jan 9 2010, 12:08 AM
Post #60

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 526

Active Squad

I was thinking since there is a fair few Account Upgrades now. Perhaps making the stock of the, (Like the evelution items) Change daily? Or is this a bad idea?

Wait if by 'One last thing, maybe a choice to be able to toggle the Account Upgrades we already have in the Shop so it's a little easier to look at and can be more of a visual checklist as well.' In other words means what I suggested (which I think because I suck with words)... Sorry for the useless post...

So this isn't a useless post I will think of something.

Perhaps updating the walker so that you can check what level the Pokemon is at without having to take it out? Or is this another bad idea?

--------------------

+Quote Post

78 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.