Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Visual Error Exploration Tab, explo tab buggy
Danafox
post Oct 9 2015, 01:01 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 96 385

Favorites

This is a visual error, but it's been around for a very long time and I thought it couldn't get fixed but I've seen proof now that it can be, so I'm hoping maybe someone will fix it for the other tabs. =x

This error occurs on Firefox 41.0.1 (latest updated version and in all previous versions as well)

This error is annoying because it cuts off the different explorations that are offered and it makes it very difficult to clearly see which ones are there and difficult to know which embark button to press so that I know I'm choosing the correct exploration. This really is bothersome too because I feel it destroys a bit of site function for this feature in the game.

Error#1 - Click on Explore, go to Tutorial Tab - Beachside Treasure exploration is cut in half (visually) on the page, looks very weird. =/

Error#2 - Go to Novelty and Rare Pokemon, Items, and Special (Legendaries) - Same thing for these explorations but it's much worse because they are all cut off. One half is here, the other half who knows where, it's a big mess on the screen and due to the pictures cut off and the text cut off from the other half, you just don't know who belongs to who this makes it very hard to read and know for sure that your picking the correct exploration that you want to do.

Proof that it can be fixed - if I go to the Inactive Explorations tab - everything is perfectly fine on that tab, nothing is cut off visually, it's not a scattered mess of half of one exploration here and the other who knows where. It's perfect it's the way it should be, PRETTY PLEASE APPLY whatever code this tab has to the other previous tabs to fix the issue for Firefox browser users!

Will edit and add screenshots here later to show what I'm talking about

--------------------

Fun Stuff (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Oct 9 2015, 11:36 AM
Post #2

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

I think this is already known. Firefox has some others issues regarding the site visuals, such like using a filter on the PC and hiding the unmatched boxes (distance between boxes breaks) or even the one that prevents you from sending trinket offers. I also use Opera and I can say that at least there this visual error is not that aggravated.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Oct 9 2015, 12:23 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

I was going to write a very technical post about what happens, but I think I will just say that the inactive exploration tab doesn't seem to work differently, it just has an amount of explorations that can be divided by 3 without a reminder.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:15 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.