Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
I'm So freaking Lucky!, yeahp, Freaking lucky!! (post youre lucky experiences here)
GrsnDark
post Mar 24 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #1

Pokemon EV Trainer / Breeder
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 274

My Squad

Men Buying a used game instead of a new one was a one hell of a good choice!!!.
I bought Pokemon Diamond recently and guess what? since its used there is a file called Nick. And i thought, why not lets look at what this guy had. I checked it, and it turns out he had a shiny gallade and a shiny charizard, a balstoise, a gengar, a typhlosion, an electivire and a tyrannitar in the party!!!! All of them at level; 100!!! And it was just the beginning. in the bag i found 803 rare candies, a whole bunch of other items and in the items bag 151 master ball!!(wich are hacked) In the pokeballs part of the bag are 47 pokeballs and another 912 or so master ball!!! (to me these look real).

Also on the pc i found only one occupied box WITH ALL OF THE DEOXYS, ARCEUS, REGIGIGAS, THE 3 BIG GUYS OF SINNOTH, THE 3 BIG GUYS OF HOENN, DARKRAI AND A Milotic.

And Last but not least, guess hows the Pokedex?

--------------------

deoxys.gif Speed = Mine
I do all trades on Fridays, with very few Exceptions. If your gonna trade with me Stick to the Friday and don't leave me waiting all day for you, IT'S RUDE! >:(
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Mar 24 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #2

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

Probably hacked, but nice find.

--------------------
+Quote Post

GrsnDark
post Mar 24 2008, 03:28 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

My Squad

ohh and also got an egg from a guy in hearthome city, while i was just wondering around( Riolu?)

Ohh hell yeah!!!

Has anyone else been this lucky?
post youre lucky experiences here

--------------------

deoxys.gif Speed = Mine
I do all trades on Fridays, with very few Exceptions. If your gonna trade with me Stick to the Friday and don't leave me waiting all day for you, IT'S RUDE! >:(
+Quote Post

Rym
post Mar 24 2008, 03:39 PM
Post #4

Lost in the woods...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 050

SoulSliver

That egg is going to be Happiny I believe. And hacked or not, that's a really great find. smile.gif Congrats!

Rym

--------------------
I am currently able to breed any breedable pokemon from LG/FR/R/S/E/SS/HG and most from D/P/Pt. If you're looking for something in particular let me know and I'll see what I can do.

The best little sprite there is, By Coolio.
+Quote Post

Coolio
post Mar 24 2008, 03:59 PM
Post #5

Charizard will eat you if you come too close...
Group Icon

Member No.: 655

ATM In-Game in HG

That's pretty cool....And hacked to bits....xP That kindof stinks though....You don't get to go through the story mode....Without loosing the pokemon at least...xP

--------------------
*~*~*~Currently*~*~*
Trying to come back to life on here and GPX+ hnnng

Teh Charizard is mine!
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Cesium
post Mar 24 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #6

Can't stop the beat
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 399

Active Squad

My copy of Emerald had Jirachi and a bunch of other event Pokémon on it. The guy made it to Fallarbor Town. I reset the cartridge. I don't regret it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post Mar 24 2008, 04:51 PM
Post #7

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

Nah, all my games were bought new. Except I did know someone with a level 100 Celebi and Mew, which he cloned for me and gave me. Then my game was stolen, reset with an "obscene" name for my rival, and no more Celebi and Mew. sad.gif

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

Blax8192
post Mar 24 2008, 05:13 PM
Post #8

Never turn down a really good pie...
Group Icon

Member No.: 961

Active Squad

I never really use my TM's because I generally hope that there'll be an easy and fairly risk free way to clone them(habit from third gen, kept it in fourth) and I was really happy when I won the slots and made a complete TM bag =)...no WiFi though...

I might just clone with AR or something, I don't like hacking items. Hacking pokemon isn't enjoyable for me either. I just do it to walk through walls and stuff for fun then shut it off...

--------------------
These are my Topics which you should read, but probably won't (click to showhide)
=mine
A glimpse into my mind(by clicking you are signing a waiver on your sanity) (click to showhide)
(\_/)
\(n.n)/
(")_(")
this is evil bunny, copy and paste him into your sig and help him keep bunny from taking over the world!!!
I didn't want to put this in tags but the length was bugging me . . . just open it (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Aiden
post Mar 24 2008, 06:16 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 463

Active Squad

Nice find!

I was wandering in a cave and found a Shiny Golbat once. It was pretty ugly, though. tongue.gif
+Quote Post

GrsnDark
post Mar 25 2008, 01:21 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

My Squad

QUOTE(Coolio @ Mar 24 2008, 01:59 PM) *
That's pretty cool....And hacked to bits....xP That kindof stinks though....You don't get to go through the story mode....Without loosing the pokemon at least...xP

I'll be transfering as much stuff as possible, to a friend. that ways I'll keep most of the stuff, or at least a good part turtwig here i go!!!!!!!! ohh and also today during the afternoon I got a skull fossil, so cranidos will be my second starter, and yeah the egg is gonna hach into a happiny, but who gives a damm, besides who gets a happiny at the beginning of the game? jajajaja!

also in the afternoon while wondering around my brother found out something really interesting about Deoxy!

ohh and by the way I'm Freaking hungry for a one on one battle now (to test My Speed Deoxys)
Here's my info: Name: Nick, Friend Code: 4124 4900 9055 (it wont be long before i Change it thought) and I'm available all days exept early mornings (a guy has to sleep ya know)

QUOTE(Rym @ Mar 24 2008, 01:39 PM) *
That egg is going to be Happiny I believe. And hacked or not, that's a really great find. smile.gif Congrats!

Rym

Thanks!

--------------------

deoxys.gif Speed = Mine
+Quote Post

The Lightning Al...
post Mar 26 2008, 11:22 PM
Post #11

radio kon the best radio station ever!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 271

Active Squad

thats what i call luck

--------------------
pokemon quizz (click to show)

+Quote Post

Sol
post Mar 29 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #12

I am sol. I Keep the earth an open system to prevent thermodynam
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 524

Active Squad

best luck i've ever had was finding a shiny rayquaza, course i didn't know what shinys were....... and wiped the game......... aaah well, live and learn.

--------------------

(\_/)
\(n.n)/
(")_(")
this is evil bunny, copy and paste him into your sig and help him keep bunny from taking over the world!!!
+Quote Post

Shiraoi
post Mar 30 2008, 12:02 PM
Post #13

コリンク ♥
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 454

...you know

I got a Spiritomb off GTS for a Bronzor.. (which is a treat to me because I don't have any friends with DSes) It doesn't look like a hack, either someone made a mistake when specifying what he wanted or just had a random love day.
Well, and I've never encountered a shiny, even with PokeRadar noes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post Mar 30 2008, 04:55 PM
Post #14

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shiraoi @ Mar 30 2008, 01:02 PM) *
I got a Spiritomb off GTS for a Bronzor.. (which is a treat to me because I don't have any friends with DSes) It doesn't look like a hack, either someone made a mistake when specifying what he wanted or just had a random love day.
Well, and I've never encountered a shiny, even with PokeRadar noes.gif

I got a Palkia off a Roselia. tongue.gif

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

Balmungmp5
post Mar 30 2008, 05:22 PM
Post #15

Formerly Darksword
Group Icon

Member No.: 161

Active Squad

I would rather have the fun getting this stuff all legitimately.

If I were you I would just start a new game and if you wanted the pokemon that badly just trade and trade back with a friend.

I don't know about other people but when I see a hacked legendary I don't really give a rats ass but if it's a legit I will be pretty interested.

--------------------

I claim Scizor
also don't pm me and ask me to trade if you don't have anything in mind.
+Quote Post

Kit
post Apr 3 2008, 08:56 AM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 582

Active Squad

Hmn. Well, come shinies I'm pretty lucky - I got a shiny Jolteon, which looks legit, off the GTS for a Combee, and I caught a shiny Zubat (Now Crobat) and Whismur (Now Exploud) on Emerald =D And all before the second gym too, though that was probably because I was really, REALLY overbattling them - my Blaziken and Whismur were level 40 by the time I caught the Zubat, in the cave just before the second gym xDDD; By that point, I gave up overtraining, but I really want to do that on one of my old games again... Just for fun =P

I also caught a shiny Shellos, Shinx AND Absol before the magic 40 while chaining. Absol was at 29, Shinx was at 26 and Shellos was at 2 =D I'm such a lucky little thing =P But, I also caught a shiny Poochyena on my first Emerald. I then traded it to Leaf Green (Because the Emerald was fake and kept starting new games), and levelled it up to level 100, and then some bastard (excuse my language, but...) went and stole my Leaf Green while I was on holiday ¬¬;;; I had a full team of level 100ds too, and Goldeneye was my first shiny... ._.

--------------------
I bite~
+Quote Post

Breeder Extraord...
post Apr 4 2008, 04:26 PM
Post #17

<Breeding Bum>
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 556

Active Squad

I suppose the best thing I would have would be a shiny Baltoy, hatched from an egg >.>

--------------------
Pearl - Ryan - 3823 5510 8328

Usually up for a good battle. :)
+Quote Post

Asuka
post May 4 2008, 09:19 AM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 711

Active Squad

my shiny growlithe, it hatched from an egg too!!
+Quote Post

Shiny clefairy
post May 5 2008, 05:38 AM
Post #19

Clefairy
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 839

My pbr team

Eh I suppose getting 3 shiny floatzel off the gts on the same day was pretty lucky. I think they all asked for legands...can't rememeber...

--------------------

My current party
I click back when I can!
+Quote Post

Etnie
post Jun 8 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #20

GTS+PL Duskfall Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 030

Gym Team

as a kid i accidentally washed my pkmn yellow version. wierd thing is when i turned it back on i had a mewtwo dragonite kangaskahn caterpie ratacate and a lapras as my party pkmn. i also had evrey badge but the leaf one and the water one (wierd.)
bad thing though is that when i played it the next day it had no save data I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! oh sweet pikachu. lol

--------------------
[spoiler=My Badges]
[/spoiler]
[align=center]FC: 5284 7712 8844
[/align]
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 12:49 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.