Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Creepypasta, I am dead serious. (Get the pun?)
Sora the Pikachu
post Oct 23 2012, 07:03 PM
Post #1

Sora the Pikachu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 174 779

Leafgreen Nuzlocke

Yep, a topic about Creepypastas.

You can talk about any kind of creepypasta, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, or you can make up your own creepypasta stories. If you don't know what creepypasta is, they're like the Internet's version of Campfire Stories.

I would recommend you don't look up Creepypastas until you are at least 13 of 14 years of age! I also don't recommend you to look these up at night.

*Additional Rules by friends:Don't read about BEN, then about Genocide City, then about the Lavender Town frequency, then about Hypno's Lullaby, then about White Ditto all at night!! SERIOUSLY, I HAD NIGHTMARES. -Wolf Link (Since she asked.) NO LOOKING UP JEFF THE KILLER. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By Pkmn Lady Sarah, since SHE asked. monocle.gif

If you're going to make up a creepypasta story, you need to use good grammar and make it seem real. I take an interest in the Red/Green creepypastas for they are the most realistic....I wouldn't even doubt for a second that they are, they're that good...I like the ones with Ghost and the Lavender Town frequencies and such, I'll tell you the full story later.

I just want your honest opinion on what creepypastas you like and see if you can possibly make one that's better.
So, yeah, have at it.
srsfacts.gif

This post has been edited by Sora the Pikachu: Nov 7 2012, 05:29 PM

--------------------
Yep, I'm Serious. srsbsns.gif
I am infecting all of the Game Forums! Mwa ha ha ha!

Organization XIII (click to show)

Oh, yes. I own monocle.gif emoticon. monocle.gif
Other Stuff (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Oct 23 2012, 07:12 PM
Post #2

Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 034

Babys <3

Add another thing to your list of rules.

Don't read about BEN, then about Genocide City, then about the Lavender Town frequency, then about Hypno's Lullaby, then about White Ditto all at night!! SERIOUSLY, I HAD NIGHTMARES.

I'll admit, these creepypastas 'scarred' me to not liking the Green/Blue/Red/Yellow series along with Majora's Mask.

Like Sora said, don't read them under the age of 13 like I did. It sucks.

I recently read a very stupid one about some guy that thought his cat was going to kill him JUST BECAUSE he kneaded on his pancreus and swiped away gravel in his litter box. They then over-exagerated with him turning into a cat and junk like that. Seriously, if you're going to make a creepypasta, make it believable.

This post has been edited by Quomimi: Oct 23 2012, 07:18 PM
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Oct 23 2012, 07:23 PM
Post #3

Take a story and craft it well...
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 755

PANE Team

Hmm. I've read the Lavender town rumours, as well as seen the unown message in the music. It's rather disturbing, true, yet no more than the desk shaped shadow that hangs over my bed at night (due to a little light on my dock). I don't find them the worst, but, then again... I read them in the daytime while around other people, and I'm not easily scared.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

Percentages and Truths (click to show)
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Oct 23 2012, 07:32 PM
Post #4

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

I sort of am easily scared at times )XD

My brother showed me the BEN story (Otherwise known as my very first Creepypasta) When I was... 11 I think. I was terrified.
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Oct 23 2012, 07:38 PM
Post #5

Take a story and craft it well...
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 755

PANE Team

That could make it scary. I have been reading R.L. Stine lately... They're very predictable books, and since I've read them since I was a kid (as well as the Gone series, which gets darker and scarier with each book), I'm not often shaking in fear. I ought to look for something really scary sometime, just to see what terrifies me. I don't think I have any real phobias, either. I should watch more horror movies wink.gif

But back to creepypasta (apologies for offtopic books), I think that the creators of Pokemon leave those little dark holes in the games and anime just for fanatics to exploit in fearful creepypastas. And of course, what does a terrified child do during a scary story? They usually become frightened, keep reading, or they do both. Horror movies are great sellers for good reason.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

Percentages and Truths (click to show)
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Oct 23 2012, 07:46 PM
Post #6

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

Maybe creepypastas are the horrid points in the human mind squeezed out to make the sauce. o.O
+Quote Post

ShanaiiKiiro
post Oct 23 2012, 08:18 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 85 498

Emerald Team

Lol I remember the Lavender Town stuff. I used to play red/blue alone in my house with the sound on. Whenever I walked into that town I would get shivers. I never read the creepypasta on it till much later though. I was somewhat terrified at the glitch for MissingNo. in the older pokemon games. That thing freaked me out so much for some reasons xD

--------------------
~ShanaiiKiiro~
shanaii on Maplestory (main character) Khaini world
errday I'm tumbling dowant.gif

Click my party on gpxplus! happy.gif
~~~~> My Party
+Quote Post

Sora the Pikachu
post Oct 23 2012, 08:24 PM
Post #8

Sora the Pikachu
Group Icon

Leafgreen Nuzlocke

I remember when I was playing Heartgold, Leafgreen, and Firered, I'm always muttering to myself, "Man, why is everyone so afraid of this place?"...and then I downloaded a free red emulator...I immediately skipped over that town for the frequencies were bugging me...

Does anyone know about the ax, candle, and rope creepypasta? Or am I going top have to show you the youtube link? (That is as appropriate as Creepypasta gets in the Pokemon Universe.)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Oct 23 2012, 08:28 PM
Post #9

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

OH MAN I KNOW THAT ONE
Kind of.

That was when there was some early draft of Pokemon, and instead of flash, you had Candle, instead of Dig, you had an Ax, and I can't remember what the Rope was origionally used for but I knew that if you used it in a doorway you kind of hanged yourself. Right?
+Quote Post

Sora the Pikachu
post Oct 23 2012, 08:33 PM
Post #10

Sora the Pikachu
Group Icon

Leafgreen Nuzlocke

Correct.

Candle: Use it inside a building, the room will be covered in smoke, a crackling noise will be playing, and a text box will appear saying: Hurry! Get out of here! It will force you to leave and you can't enter that building anymore.

Ax: Perfectly usable on trees...and humans...a high-pitched scream will emit from the 3DS Gameboy and all there will be is a black puddle in front of you...supposedly blood. (Uses on a Gym Leade...)

Rope: Takes place of dig...use it in front of door...KER_CRACK!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Oct 23 2012, 09:03 PM
Post #11

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

I never knew why Rope replaced Dig. You dig the ground with rope..? Oh man, when I was reading this one creepypasta, my hair was pulled up and wet, and a droplet of water totally just dripped down my neck. I nearly screamed.
+Quote Post

Sora the Pikachu
post Oct 25 2012, 06:19 PM
Post #12

Sora the Pikachu
Group Icon

Leafgreen Nuzlocke

Yes, what was the creepypasta? (Very entertaining stories...maybe I should tell them around the campfire with the other scouts when I go to the camp-out tomorrow.)

Also, remind me what the Genocide City one was about, it sounds familiar...hmmyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Oct 25 2012, 06:34 PM
Post #13

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

The one I was talking about was one about some 'creature in the road' that turned out to be professor oak )XD

And Genocide City was the Sonic one where I think Sonic lets Tails die or something and he's like being chased with guilt or something. Yeah, it was pretty cruddy.
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Oct 26 2012, 09:24 PM
Post #14

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

I'm a huge creepypasta enthusiast, and probably the only one that actually scared me was the Poképasta, "Week From Hell". Basically, the author goes through one hell of a fucked-up week (forgive the bad pun.) Since this summary of events is long (and somewhat disturbing and gory, even by creepypasta standards), I'll spoiler it just in case. (Note: The author/OC's gender is not given in the story AFAIK, so you'll see a lot of third-person pronouns and he/she gender indicators.)
Plot summary of WFH (click to show)

Basically, this is a Poképasta that truly lives up to its title. If you feel brave enough to try reading this, the link is http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Week_from_Hell. Please note that I'm in my early 20's at this point (23 to be specific), and something managing to terrify me at that age is quite an accomplishment, when one considers that none of my major fears (parental abandonment, loneliness) show up here. Most of what happens in the story is pretty typical creepypasta stuff (demons, excessive violence, unnerving entities), but the death at the end is what terrifies me the most, because the lady was presumably innocent (although it's hard to say for certain, with the lack of information on her given) of any crime, but was killed by the very author/OC themselves, when they weren't under the control of an evil video game/demon/malevolent extradimensional entity, but acting of their own free will/sense of self-preservation. Normally, if a character in any creepypasta kills another character, there's some malevolent force/entity commandeering them as a puppet/possessing them/any other terrible fate du jour. Not so here. Just an ordinary, average Joe/Jane killing a (presumably innocent) lady in order to stop this infernal ordeal.

Despite the fact that this Poképasta terrifies the living daylights out of me (or maybe because of that), it remains one of my favorite Poképastas/VGpastas. I have my post from another thread on creepypastas that I'll quote below. It has pretty much all my favorite VGpasta/Poképastas listed:
QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ Jun 7 2012, 07:31 PM) *
I'm a huge creepypasta fan, mostly of the video game variety. The first one I ever read was the famous 'Haunted Majora's Mask' pasta, and I think that's one of the better ones. Some of my faves in no particular order (but grouped by series of origin)

Haunted Majora's Mask/Zelda series
Link's Awakening/Zelda series
Ocarina of Time 3D/Zelda series (This one isn't about the 3DS port. Moreso an early beta OoT64)
Forest Eternal/Zelda series
AbandonLONLINESS/Pokémon series
Doomwheel Forest/Pokémon series
Easter Egg-Snow on Mt. Silver/Pokémon series
Ghetsis' Bind/Pokémon series
Hell Bell/Pokémon series
Inferno/Pokémon series
Lavender Town Mysteries: Missing Frequencies and Lavender Town Syndrome (LTS)/Pokémon series
Lavender Town Syndrome/Pokémon series (not related to the above except in title)
Lavender Town and Pokémon 731/Pokémon series
N's Rage/Pokémon series
PMD: Explorers of Death V2/Pokémon series
Pokémon Dead Channel/Pokémon series
Pokémon Death Snap/Pokémon series
Pokémon Lost Silver/Pokémon series
Pokémon Plague/Pokémon series
R E B O R N/Pokémon series
Ruins of Alph: Embedded Images and Strangeness/Pokémon series
Sing Meloetta/Pokémon series
Tommy Boy/Pokémon series
Week From Hell/Pokémon series (The Pokémon connection takes place towards the very end; easily one of the more unnerving pastas I've read)
Aura.exe/Original creation
Crystal.HTML/Sonic series
DONTPLAY.exe/Original creation
Genocide City Update/Sonic series
H3LPM3.EXE/Original creation (Warning: this one has some dirty language, so it's NSFW.)
I Wanna Be The Death/I Wanna Be The Guy
IMDEAD.exe/Left 4 Dead series
Kingdom Hearts: The Other Mix/Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix
Life.exe/Original creation
Luna Game/MLP:FiM fangame
MARIO/Mario fangame/romhack
Mario World/Super Mario World
Polybius/Urban legend/Original creation
Shi Ga Matte Iru/Original creation
Sonic.exe/Sonic fangame
Super Mario 64/Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros. Melee: Hhidaka/SSBM
Winds of Regret/Stigmata/Mizu/Original creation

...Yeah, I read a lot of VG creepypastas, I know. sealed.gif

This post has been edited by Mars Adept Enten: Oct 26 2012, 10:01 PM

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

shellyoshawott
post Oct 27 2012, 08:57 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 178 398

Some Of My Favs!

Did anyone read dozap? Its about a guy who's fav pokemon was zapdos and when he caught it in red he named it dozap (read it if you want the rest)

--------------------
My Dewott charlie and this I claim Jirachi
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Oct 27 2012, 09:06 PM
Post #16

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

I've personally never heard of that. I wish there were better Creepypastas out there...
+Quote Post

shellyoshawott
post Oct 27 2012, 09:29 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Of My Favs!

How about remake for lost silver? would it be lost soul silver?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Oct 27 2012, 09:41 PM
Post #18

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

I would guess so. Or something creepier.
+Quote Post

shellyoshawott
post Oct 27 2012, 09:46 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Of My Favs!

My sister made a creepypasta its called Kirby's deadland its supposed to be about Kirby like killing every boss to landia

--------------------
+Quote Post

shellyoshawott
post Oct 27 2012, 11:14 PM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Of My Favs!

Hello?

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:27 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.