Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!" Preview Thread
ChicagoBULLS
post Aug 19 2010, 11:20 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 71 123

Platinum Team

screenshots (click to show)

I am extremely excited for this. Hope Heracross ends up fainting the Darkrai eventually, but, I wouldn't be surprised if Takuto scores a flawless victory.

--------------------
[align=center]
59-20
The Chicago Bulls will win the Championship. Watch.
#winning, unlike Raven, who fights like a girl.[/align]

Sorry, I might actually be a girl.

-- Raven
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

OKelly
post Aug 19 2010, 11:43 PM
Post #2

Hello.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 678

Active Squad

I like the White Part of the darkrai..... Yeah im talking about the hair........ well looks like a its going to be that same like the others........ ash Finally beats his rival Paul But then Faces a defeat from the Next Battler with means the Dakrai Trainer....... what ever happen to the Heatran Trainer..... No one Knows maybe he lost or just got eaten by his own Heatran or it was a ditto and the Trainer Fainted But i Im thinking Pikachu might make it faint........Of course me thinking stupidly....... But Heracross attacks might go through Darkrai..... cause its using its horn and Darkrai is a Ghost so it might go through him......... But I cant wait to see ash Cry uhhh I mean Win yeah go Ash!!!!!

--------------------
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ IM IN LOVE WITH THE COCO ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ I GET IT FOR THE LOW LOW ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

+Quote Post

Kranic
post Aug 20 2010, 10:07 AM
Post #3

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Member No.: 75 208

Active Squad

QUOTE(LexDoom @ Aug 19 2010, 09:43 PM) *
I like the White Part of the darkrai..... Yeah im talking about the hair........ well looks like a its going to be that same like the others........ ash Finally beats his rival Paul But then Faces a defeat from the Next Battler with means the Dakrai Trainer....... what ever happen to the Heatran Trainer..... No one Knows maybe he lost or just got eaten by his own Heatran or it was a ditto and the Trainer Fainted But i Im thinking Pikachu might make it faint........Of course me thinking stupidly....... But Heracross attacks might go through Darkrai..... cause its using its horn and Darkrai is a Ghost so it might go through him......... But I cant wait to see ash Cry uhhh I mean Win yeah go Ash!!!!!

Darkrai's a dark type.
Derp.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

OKelly
post Aug 20 2010, 10:10 AM
Post #4

Hello.
Group Icon

Active Squad

............ I told you me thinking stupidly cause it was at night when i wrote that well i hope Ash wins so he can "try" to be a Pokemon Master ...........

--------------------

+Quote Post

Elito
post Aug 20 2010, 10:35 AM
Post #5

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 181

MonoPoison

Even tho it would be really epic if we could see whole Takutos team, that is probably most unlikely to happen. Probably Darkrai will defeat all Pikachu, Heracross, Sceptile, Torkoal and Gible and then the 6th pokemon who we still don't know the identity of will probably tie up with Darkrai, making Ash lose the match and we never see any more of Takutos roster.

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

Thiinka
post Aug 20 2010, 10:36 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 16 742

Soul Silver Team

Ash MUST lose, otherwise his quest will never go to Isshu! xD
+Quote Post

OKelly
post Aug 20 2010, 10:47 AM
Post #7

Hello.
Group Icon

Active Squad

Maybe ash's 6th pokemon could be Buizel And sorry for me thinking this cause really im Brain dead today .........
I think Buizel is the last pokemon cause in the Theme...... *here somes Brain Dead* it shows Buizel fighting a Darkrai......... So uhh yeah sorry my Brain is dead so this is what me and my friends were thinking

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kranic
post Aug 20 2010, 11:16 AM
Post #8

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Member No.: 75 208

Active Squad

It's pretty much confirmed he's losing anyways.
Since in the next episode he's going back to twinleaf with Dawn.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

Elito
post Aug 20 2010, 11:18 AM
Post #9

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 181

MonoPoison

Of course he will lose, nobody EVER said he's going to win. Especially after seeing 5 of his pokemon battling Darkrai.
I doubt he will use any Sinnoh pokemon. Corphish probably, but I doubt Buizel.

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

OKelly
post Aug 20 2010, 11:20 AM
Post #10

Hello.
Group Icon

Active Squad

Lol^ yeah well to bad Ashy Boy ......... I wonder where Gary is......Well we found out that Ash is going to travel with other Gym Leader..... first Misty and Brock then May and max Kids of a gym Leader....... well i knew he was going to Travel with another Gym Leader

--------------------

+Quote Post

ChicagoBULLS
post Aug 20 2010, 04:22 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Platinum Team

In theory, Heracross is the perfect pokemon to face Darkrai. Darkrai is weak to both Bug/Fighting type attacks, and Heracross obviously coincidentally has the strongest bug type attack. Not to mention Ash's Heracross knows Sleep Talk, which is absolutely perfect for Darkrai.

Still, the writers do not like type advantages, and it will likely be a 6-0 win for Takuto. I'd be very happy if Ash was able to defeat the Darkrai, and we saw a Isshu pokemon next, to help inspire him to go to that region.

As for the sixth Pokemon, it'd be stupid for him not to use his Infernape. Of course it probably is in no shape WHATSOEVER to do another battle, after whipping out three of Paul's team. It was just such an important part of Diamond/Pearl. It is the Charizard of the Sinnoh region. After that battle, it's definitely taken it's spot among Ash's powerhouses.

Unfortunately, Torkoal being used means there's virtually no chance. We'll probably have to deal with someone stupid like Totodile...

This post has been edited by ChicagoBulls: Aug 20 2010, 04:27 PM

--------------------
[align=center]
59-20

-- Raven
+Quote Post

OKelly
post Aug 20 2010, 05:57 PM
Post #12

Hello.
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ash is Losing......... I was checking out Serebii and it says in Pocket Monster-Best wishes "After His Defeat Within the Sinnoh League" So now we know he is going to lose Also cause he such a "awesome" Trainer he gets another gym Leader Partner...... and the Iris Girl witch im thinking from May and Dawn Iris does contest but I could be wrong.....

Also Darkrai will pwn Ash pokemon any time cause if Darkrai knows Dark void or Hypnosis and Dream eater.... Yup ash is Done For but if the dakrai doesn't know it then maybe Ash might have a chance to defeat that One pokemon

also.......if any one cared what Happen to Mr.Heatran? am i the only one who cares!

--------------------

+Quote Post

ChicagoBULLS
post Aug 21 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Platinum Team

Heatran sucks, and one has already gotten an entire episode dedicated to it in one of the Pokemon Ranger episodes, thus it isn't that big of a deal.

I'm sure the writers just threw it in for people to notice and nothing more, just like Lucario and Entei for Takuto.

--------------------
[align=center]
59-20

-- Raven
+Quote Post

OKelly
post Aug 26 2010, 07:05 AM
Post #14

Hello.
Group Icon

Active Squad

Looks like Ash Lost........ And Takuto Only used 2 pokemon Darkrai witch beat most of ash's Pokemon but Septile But Lost to Latios and Pikachu got Latios but Pikachu fainted......... good Job Pikachu........... and all the Info came from Serebii

--------------------

+Quote Post

ChicagoBULLS
post Aug 26 2010, 11:17 AM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Platinum Team

Great episode.

I seriously WTF'd out loud when Sceptile defeated Darkrai. Then, when he took out Latios like it was no sweat off his back, that cemented my thoughts that Takuto is the real fucking deal. I wish they gave more details about his story, his team and everything. I'd love to know how he got all these legendaries. Makes Brandon of the Battle Frontier look like a sissy.

By the way, after the battle, it showed Takuto in the finals. His Darkrai defeated the other trainers Magmortar and swept his team to win the championship.

This post has been edited by ChicagoBulls: Aug 26 2010, 11:18 AM

--------------------
[align=center]
59-20

-- Raven
+Quote Post

OKelly
post Aug 26 2010, 11:24 AM
Post #16

Hello.
Group Icon

Active Squad

I know Plus that wasn't his very best Grass type too me.......... But When I saw he Sent out Latios Oh i Said"Ohhh Ash Is soo Screwed" and i was right But its kinda funny how Latios fainted the same time as Pikachu did.....I was Like "Wtf?" Maybe if used Charizard Cause His Charizard Beat a Articuno and battled a Entiei SO Charizard Might have a Chance on Beating a Latios

I checked in Serebii and ash looks funny with his New Clothes......Plus the Nurse and Officer Look like the Normal Joy and Jenny! just different Clothes and Hair But the Nurse its like the Same Style......... Im going to miss Nurse Joy crying.gif and her Many Clones...........

--------------------

+Quote Post

Liraxus
post Aug 28 2010, 12:57 AM
Post #17

Some secret agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 600

need gen 6 party

DURR, LOOK AT ME, I CAPTURED A DARKRAI JUST TO BEAT ALL GYM LEADERS AND BECOME A SINNOH CHAMP. WHY? CAUSE PIKACHU'S ARE FAIL!! LOLOLOL

Totally fits the Pokemon game series.
+Quote Post

OKelly
post Aug 28 2010, 01:20 PM
Post #18

Hello.
Group Icon

Active Squad

^^Lol i agree

But i still think there dittos....... Trained Dittos....... cause really HTH did that dude get Darkrai and Latios? and make Darkrai's hair like that...... Cause really Ash actually "tries" to catch his pokemon even though he fails at it but he tries.......

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 05:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.