Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Renegade Vampires, Not traditional nor Twilight kind of vamps (OOC & SU)
flamefiends
post Aug 11 2013, 04:42 PM
Post #1

Flamefriends
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 200 466

My Dream Team~

<Actual RP>

You used to be a normal human. That is, until you were kidnapped and sired by vampires. Since then, you've been forced to undergo tasks and trials that tested your mind and body to the point of breaking down.
Now you've had enough and you want out. You've gathered up some of the other fledglings and now you're going to make your escape. All of you are determined to go back to the lives you lost, but first you're going to find a way to turn human.
~~~~~~~~

Like I said, these vampires are neither the traditional (can't walk in sunlight, steak to the heart, allergic to garlic, etc) nor Twilight kind. They are not immortal (though the average lifespan is extended at least tenfold), they can go out in sunlight, and has enhanced speed, strength, and endurance. They can be killed by severing their heads, burning them, or from severe blood loss. They need blood to be able to function because the healing abilities vamparism causes is constantly trying to keep the person's body in the same state as when they were first sired. The source of blood doesn't matter though; it can be blood from animals, humans, or other vampires.

There are only three types of "tasks and trials" your character would have undergone:
1. Assassination/hunting (your character was forced to kill leaders of opposing vampire clans, had to hunt large and dangerous animals, etc)
2. Play Toy (FEMALE CHARACTERS ONLY. Your character served as a "play toy" for the lustful male vampires. Fact: If your character was sired a virgin, they will stay a virgin because of the healing abilities previously mentioned, though oddly, they become unable to bear children.)
3. Feeder (Your character was seen as too weak to do anything of major importance or they broke under the stress of the other two options and was subjected to becoming a source of food for the other vampires in the clan.)

Rules (click to show)

Sign-Up Form (click to show)

My Forms (click to show)

This post has been edited by flamefiends: Aug 17 2013, 07:15 PM

--------------------
Wait, who's "Flame?" I see no "Flame" here, and I doubt there ever will be a "Flame," in plain sight or otherwise. Besides, you wouldn't call, sweet, precious Flare by any other name, would you?

You want to read my webcomic? (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

water1997
post Aug 12 2013, 08:41 PM
Post #2

I-I'm Canada...
Group Icon

Member No.: 200 685

Team Denali 7-2

I'll join! I just need to make a form once I'm back on a computer. Sorry to make you wait.

--------------------
Please tell me, my father, this is the correct choice, am I right? How is the heartless me supposed to understand?
(~Director Doll, in the song Master of the Court)

My GPX party (click to show)

Personality Quiz Results (click to show)

My (Current) Roleplays (click to show)
+Quote Post

flamefiends
post Aug 12 2013, 09:33 PM
Post #3

Flamefriends
Group Icon

My Dream Team~

It's fine. I figured people were taking so long because of the form.

--------------------
Wait, who's "Flame?" I see no "Flame" here, and I doubt there ever will be a "Flame," in plain sight or otherwise. Besides, you wouldn't call, sweet, precious Flare by any other name, would you?

+Quote Post

water1997
post Aug 13 2013, 06:47 AM
Post #4

I-I'm Canada...
Group Icon

Team Denali 7-2

I would've joined last night, but I can't post pics on my iPod.

Name: Angel
Appearance:
Angel (click to show)

Personality/bio: She rarely shows outward emotion, it's difficult to tell what she's thinking. She was originally friendly but she abandoned friendliness because it seemed that all her friends disappeared. (Died). She kind of has a lack of common sense. If gotten out of her shell, she will help in minor ways.
Renegade or hunter: Hunter
Other: She has a pair of hand blades, and some voice activated abilities.

Name: Jason
Appearance:
Jason (click to show)

Personality/bio: Jason is very rebellious and will do anything to just get out of there, including disappearing on his missions. He nearly escaped twice, but being stopped won't stop him. He is a great planner.
Renegade or hunter:
Trial number: 1
Other:

This post has been edited by water1997: Aug 13 2013, 04:31 PM

--------------------
Please tell me, my father, this is the correct choice, am I right? How is the heartless me supposed to understand?

+Quote Post

flamefiends
post Aug 13 2013, 11:27 AM
Post #5

Flamefriends
Group Icon

My Dream Team~

It's fine, and they're both accepted.
Angel from Angel Beats, though... This should be interesting~

--------------------

+Quote Post

water1997
post Aug 13 2013, 04:30 PM
Post #6

I-I'm Canada...
Group Icon

Team Denali 7-2

You recognized her! Yes, it is Angel from Angel Beats. For some reason I thought of her as a hunter. Maybe because she tries to crush resistance? (I only saw part of episode 2 and read the Wiki entry... Now I really want to see the whole thing.)

--------------------

+Quote Post

flamefiends
post Aug 13 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #7

Flamefriends
Group Icon

My Dream Team~

Really, you haven't seen it?! It's almost as good as Clannad! You can watch it on Netflix. She's one of my favorite characters~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Aug 13 2013, 10:08 PM
Post #8

Pocky King
Group Icon

Member No.: 182 037

ZASZAS

Name: Colby Ian Baits
Appearance: 1 and 2
Personality/bio: With all the time he's spent as a Vamp, and liking it for the most part, he still doesn't agree with their ways. To lock up their own kind and feeding on them actually sickens him, but he forces himself not to show it. Basically, Colby does what he can to survive, which also means killing others, despite not wishing to. Although he appears fun loving, eccentric, and just all about joyous, this energetic headstrong vamp is a bit more serious than most know. However, recently he's found his two natures have slowly begun to clash, and he fears he'll become like the rest of them; just another vicious monster.
Renegade or hunter: Renegade
Trial number: 1
Other: With his age, initials, and height of 4'10", Colby is typically referred to as 'Chibi'. Not exactly the coolest name, and he very much loathes it.

--------------------
Call me Skix, the Skix Mix.
[Warning,-Skix-Mix-is-not-liable-to-the-end-of-day-if-baked-incorrectly.If-you-see-signs-of-raining-frogs-or-dark-portals-throughout-your-home,-you-are-doomed.]

Skix' Posting Availability: [August 8th, 2013] Blarg. {Working on stuff. ... Thus... Perhaps able?}

Randomness (click to show)

Roleplay Banners...ish (click to show)
+Quote Post

water1997
post Aug 14 2013, 06:54 AM
Post #9

I-I'm Canada...
Group Icon

Team Denali 7-2

I shall watch it... after the animecon. Until then, I need to get Hetalia input.

--------------------

+Quote Post

flamefiends
post Aug 15 2013, 08:27 AM
Post #10

Flamefriends
Group Icon

My Dream Team~

@ Skix: Accepted

@ Water: It's really good~ I cried at the end (though not as much as Clannad)

--------------------

+Quote Post

water1997
post Aug 15 2013, 08:32 AM
Post #11

I-I'm Canada...
Group Icon

Team Denali 7-2

OK, good to know. Thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Aug 15 2013, 09:05 AM
Post #12

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

Awe yeah!
So, how many peeps before we get this RP started? kamina.gif

--------------------
[Warning,-Skix-Mix-is-not-liable-to-the-end-of-day-if-baked-incorrectly.If-you-see-signs-of-raining-frogs-or-dark-portals-throughout-your-home,-you-are-doomed.]

Skix' Posting Availability: [August 8th, 2013] Blarg. {Working on stuff. ... Thus... Perhaps able?}

+Quote Post

flamefiends
post Aug 15 2013, 11:58 AM
Post #13

Flamefriends
Group Icon

My Dream Team~

I guess we could start now. We have the same number of characters as the one I based this off of...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Aug 15 2013, 12:23 PM
Post #14

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

Sweet! kamina.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

flamefiends
post Aug 15 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #15

Flamefriends
Group Icon

My Dream Team~

And... ACTION!

Oh, and by the way, all of them know each other~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Aug 15 2013, 02:42 PM
Post #16

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

Really? Awesome. {owo}
Hmm... Now how shall I begin? [Perhaps by reviewing Colby's traits before making his post.]

--------------------

+Quote Post

flamefiends
post Aug 15 2013, 02:57 PM
Post #17

Flamefriends
Group Icon

My Dream Team~

Well, they know enough about each other. Names and faces mostly.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Aug 15 2013, 03:09 PM
Post #18

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

I see. Nice. kamina.gif
So, just for clarification... are we right onto the escape? Damn. XD Ha ha. Whelp, action is always fun at the start! X)
Perhaps I'll have Colby leaning against a wall near the exit in the shadows for dramatic affect, then smirk and wait a few secs before saying they need to hurry. XD
Ha ha. I'd do that, but I doubt Colby would, since he's a different type of awesome. :P

--------------------

+Quote Post

flamefiends
post Aug 15 2013, 05:19 PM
Post #19

Flamefriends
Group Icon

My Dream Team~

Yeah, that's right~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Aug 15 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #20

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

Sweet. kamina.gif
Later on much shall happen. devil.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.