Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
144 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
June Community Thread, Discussion of almost anything goes here. Be sure to read the rules!
Nemu
post Jun 1 2015, 01:24 AM
Post #81

Craziest cat lady of all time.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 162 933

I wish

I'm about to cry. cat.gif
IDK how many of you saw/remember the pretty art I showed a while back ((last month thread)) but that was art from a 'pet breeding'. The same place recently came out with a breeding item that is super expensive. Now, I'd been saving and kept thinking about causing my points in but never did. And when that came out I was glad! But keep in mind, you randomly find items worth between 1-10 points, anything 5 or above is INSANELY hard to find, and the thing was going to run me 225k points!

I just got it. I'm just waiting on the ones to breed.

I actually earned this thing fair and square and...

I'm dying of anticipation.

--------------------
Stuffs. cat.gif (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Jun 1 2015, 01:27 AM
Post #82

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jen @ Jun 1 2015, 01:07 AM) *
QUOTE(KatTheBard @ Jun 1 2015, 01:03 AM) *
How can you tell? I can't find anything regarding group 12 under the Trinkets section o_O Congrats though!

Oh man, we always forget to do this. I told Zerx to update it when he has time. Sorry!

I just used some of the filters in the collection tab because I noticed I got more than one of a few of them and wanted to put them in the market and I just checked the ones with the smallest amounts and noticed I got two of those Inkay Headdresses (I think that's what it's called).

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Zabimaru
post Jun 1 2015, 01:29 AM
Post #83

I Dream of Ponyta
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 541

FIRE!!!

Soooo tired! My eyes are burning. Cannot go to bed until new novelty hatches though! Has anyone found a shiny of it yet?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Jun 1 2015, 01:37 AM
Post #84

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

QUOTE(Zabimaru @ May 31 2015, 11:29 PM) *
Soooo tired! My eyes are burning. Cannot go to bed until new novelty hatches though! Has anyone found a shiny of it yet?

According to the dex info, no shinies. Two people are breeding them and two people are hunting for them, but that might not be right because I think it was 2 once before, but then I'm breeding and hunting for them too (probably hasn't been updated yet)

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Zabimaru
post Jun 1 2015, 01:43 AM
Post #85

I Dream of Ponyta
Group Icon

FIRE!!!

Huh wonder what the shiny version will look like then. Mine is like 1 interaction away from hatching. Last I checked it was stuck at 99%. Want it to hatch so I can sleep! :p at least Blue Illusion hit level 100 so I could unlock him and evolve and shiny box as well.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Catilena1890
post Jun 1 2015, 01:45 AM
Post #86

The Resident Kitty-Fox
Group Icon

Member No.: 113 861

The Eevee Squad!

And the users rejoiced, for most everyone called the SWSH prize XD

Woah, Xerneas AND Zygarde in the same month? Awesome! Maybe I'll have a shot at....wait a minute.

Wait a minute.

*peeks at Prize Point count*
Spazz (click to show)

EEEEEEEEEEEE! I can get my legend voucher! I can get an Yveltal egg! HANG ON WRAITH, MAMA'S A-COMIN!

EDIT: Kitty, not everyone uses purple, that background might hurt on some skins. Bad Kitty.

This post has been edited by Catilena1890: Jun 1 2015, 01:53 AM

--------------------

Click the Hydreigon to read my fanfic Lola: An Underdog Story! Alternatively, you can click Delphox to read it's sequel Life, Death, Rebirth!

+Quote Post

Zabimaru
post Jun 1 2015, 01:50 AM
Post #87

I Dream of Ponyta
Group Icon

FIRE!!!

Ooo you go get that Wraith Cati! Congrats! Anyways...eggy hatched new normal novelty. At least she has 100 IVs so she's okay :p Now that I filled my party with bagon eggs its time for snooze land so I don't have to watch eggs crack (::. Now it makes me wonder how many prize points I have?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Munchlax
post Jun 1 2015, 01:50 AM
Post #88

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 953

Active Squad

Wow. Already page 5? oh.gif I think it's safe to say that May's SWSH will live on in legends. Anyone writing songs about it yet? hehehe.

I love that there's another egg distribution this month! When people are saying that they want to try for one, does that mean you fill up your party so that you don't get the egg you don't want on that day in hopes of possibly getting the egg on the day that you want? (If that even came out right...)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Catilena1890
post Jun 1 2015, 01:53 AM
Post #89

The Resident Kitty-Fox
Group Icon

Member No.: 113 861

The Eevee Squad!

*stares at Yveltal egg* I--it's so beautiful ;A; I will love it and cuddle it and cherish it forever <3

Also yes, I am never ever ever getting rid of my May 2015 SWSH banner XD I got LUCKY, but it was a nightmare all the same.

--------------------

Click the Hydreigon to read my fanfic Lola: An Underdog Story! Alternatively, you can click Delphox to read it's sequel Life, Death, Rebirth!

+Quote Post

Nemu
post Jun 1 2015, 01:59 AM
Post #90

Group Icon

I wish

QUOTE(Catilena1890 @ Jun 1 2015, 01:53 AM) *
*stares at Yveltal egg* I--it's so beautiful ;A; I will love it and cuddle it and cherish it forever <3

Also yes, I am never ever ever getting rid of my May 2015 SWSH banner XD I got LUCKY, but it was a nightmare all the same.

That was...

I'm in the got a shiny color I wasn't hunting club too actually.

How many people in that club got red? That was mine. x3

That was...OMG...
Well I got my fave color one and super stoked to find this little beauty breedable! <3

Uhm quick question. If my daycare is making 3 eggs, is that it's normal amount it will make even without the 1.25 multiplier? I'd think so but not sure.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Jun 1 2015, 02:02 AM
Post #91

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Battle Subway Team

QUOTE(Munchlax @ May 31 2015, 11:50 PM) *
Wow. Already page 5? :o I think it's safe to say that May's SWSH will live on in legends. Anyone writing songs about it yet? hehehe.

I love that there's another egg distribution this month! When people are saying that they want to try for one, does that mean you fill up your party so that you don't get the egg you don't want on that day in hopes of possibly getting the egg on the day that you want? (If that even came out right...)

One of the admins (can't remember who sorry D:) tries to start the script at 4pm (either their time or GPX time, I don't remember) So if you wanna skip day 1, have 6 eggs around that time

@Nemu: It depends on the compatibility and if you have Destiny Knot. Mine produces 5 since I have Destiny Knot and the two pokemon like each other a lot

This post has been edited by Sladin5Ever: Jun 1 2015, 02:06 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Jun 1 2015, 02:06 AM
Post #92

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

QUOTE(Sladin5Ever @ Jun 1 2015, 02:02 AM) *
One of the admins (can't remember who sorry noes.gif) tries to start the script at 4pm (either their time or GPX time, I don't remember) So if you wanna skip day 1, have 6 eggs around that time

I think Jen usually handles that, and I believe it's server time because last month it always happened around 3pm my time. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Walking On Sunshine: Jun 1 2015, 02:07 AM

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Jun 1 2015, 02:14 AM
Post #93

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Battle Subway Team

I don't know if this was mentioned after someone asked (I don't remember who), but the new novelty will produce regular Flabebes

--------------------

+Quote Post

Margo
post Jun 1 2015, 02:22 AM
Post #94

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 878

Active Squad

Remembering to keep my party full around that time will be tough, but hopefully not entirely impossible. How else am I going to get that Zygarde? xD Of course, though, if I don't forget to keep my party full on the other nights, I'll probably forget to leave a spot open when the Zygarde eggs are distributed...

--------------------
||
+Quote Post

Nemu
post Jun 1 2015, 02:23 AM
Post #95

Group Icon

I wish

QUOTE(Sladin5Ever @ Jun 1 2015, 02:02 AM) *
QUOTE(Munchlax @ May 31 2015, 11:50 PM) *
Wow. Already page 5? oh.gif I think it's safe to say that May's SWSH will live on in legends. Anyone writing songs about it yet? hehehe.

One of the admins (can't remember who sorry noes.gif) tries to start the script at 4pm (either their time or GPX time, I don't remember) So if you wanna skip day 1, have 6 eggs around that time

@Nemu: It depends on the compatibility and if you have Destiny Knot. Mine produces 5 since I have Destiny Knot and the two pokemon like each other a lot

Yeah, mine are okay and I have that too. Just was wondering based on that # if it's too low to be being affected by the multiplier and therefore is what to expect. evades if they made 2 I'd probably cry. x3

--------------------
+Quote Post

InsaneMoments
post Jun 1 2015, 02:24 AM
Post #96

Hidden in the shadows of death
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 213

Active Squad

3 berries!!

-Rolls around intensely- Then onto 40k clicks. I can dooo this!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Jun 1 2015, 02:39 AM
Post #97

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

This fatty still needs 55 berries. Meh.

Other than that, still on a trinket spree-willing to help anyone who wants it!

______________________________________________--

Your egg hatched into Sh. Vullaby!
Your Pokemon hatched holding a Dread Shard!
Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

WHEW. I HATED hunting this dumb bird, but the shard was well worth it!~ Only 1 to go for my fifth plate!

Hey Jen. Had a quick question-If someone wins the raffle one month, are they eligible to win it in another month? I.e. Should I bother nominating them?

This post has been edited by Doom Hunter: Jun 1 2015, 03:36 AM

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Jun 1 2015, 03:36 AM
Post #98

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Battle Subway Team

Ugh, FF.net is bugging out again. I submitted a new fic 20 minutes ago and I didn't get my e-mail alert and the story doesn't appear on my profile (I had to google it to get the link) If I didn't have readers there, I would leave

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kazz
post Jun 1 2015, 03:37 AM
Post #99

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

Care to feed the birdie?

Haven't done this explo in forever. Also just realized the Perfectionist achievement is for special explorations. I never remember that achievement until after I've abandoned everything or embarked on some other exploration.

This post has been edited by The Yatagarasu: Jun 1 2015, 03:38 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Manah
post Jun 1 2015, 03:46 AM
Post #100

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Yay June! Lots of new things everywhere and for some reason I feel a lot better than last month.

Congrats to the raffle winners! happy.gif
Those mystery eggs still make me think we could get something new xD I should probably wait for Zygarde since I don't have one... But I'm prety sure I know what the Pure Spring Water mystery egg is, and whenever that exploration comes around the other two are more important to me. Hmm...
The bug one is interesting. If it's referring to the type, there aren't really that many options, at least if those eggs are always legends/novelties.

Just started the Deoxys exploration, then I'll do one or both of the specials, a few normal explorations and then there's another Arceus plate waiting for me. Maybe even two if I get two more Zap or Draco Shards in time. I want to do the exploration with two or more plates at least once.

@Doctor Octopus
I do remember your name. Welcome back! \o/

QUOTE(Walking On Sunshine @ Jun 1 2015, 06:17 AM) *
Guess who will be opening their stockpiled boxes like crazy for the new trinkets?

Me? grin.gif

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

144 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.