Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Main "GTS" Plus Website to Shut Down
Zerxer
post Mar 16 2015, 11:52 PM
Post #1

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

THIS IS REGARDING GLOBAL TRADE STATION PLUS (GTS PLUS), NOT GLOBAL POKÉDEX PLUS (GPX PLUS)!

I just posted this as a site announcement on the main GTSPlus.net page, but I'm posting this here too.

It's been a great ~8 years but the time has come to shut down everything on this GTSPlus.net website, other than this forum (and of course GPXPlus.net is not affected by this). We've been meaning to do this for the past couple of years now, so it has little to do with any of the "unsure future" updates in the GPX section.

This means our custom Trade Station and any image galleries / Pokémon resource pages will be shut down. The GTSPlus.net domain will redirect to either the forum or to GPXPlus.net; the forum itself may be moved over to the GPXPlus.net domain too at some point.

I cannot say for sure when the shut down will occur, but I am aiming for mid- to late-April, which gives everyone over a month to save anything they might want from the main site; from trade information to images/resources.

Thank you to everyone who supported this site! It's been great.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.