Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Can I trade an Item for a pokemon?, Help trading
Moonpuff
post Aug 13 2021, 02:17 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 254 553

Active Squad

Hi everyone, despite my account age I am still very new to this site. I have only came online a few times and I am still trying to figure things out.

I read all the rules and what to do and tried to summon a lugia though I never got it..
I get the primase for them being legendary etc.. but if I already earned the points or things to get the item.. in my opinion I shouldn't have the ability to lose it after clicking THOUSANDS of eggs to save up points to get it..
just kind of ridiculous..

The lugia would have been the first legendary egg I hatched but now I can't.. I have an Enigma stone and I would really hate to use it and lose ANOTHER legendary because I am new and unable to do all the special ways to find it easily.

So can I just trade it for an evolved pokemon already? I feel like it would be pointless to sell it since I would like to try to get al lthe legends but I don't know how and don't want to break any rules.

Depending on if possible I also wouldnt mind trading for a shiny if possible since I have none yet.

But I was just curious. Beyond disappointed I lost my legendary. I don't really agree the system is fair to get to put it in the lab..
There are always HUNDREDS of eggs in there..
how do you guys find them =/ also when you don't know the summary of it it's a little unfair. I kept trying to adopt eggs I thought were Lugia but they were never it..

Anyway thanks for your time and reading.
Let me know if I am able to trade and maybe where to go if possible. Thank you.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Aug 13 2021, 02:33 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

Sorry, but GPX does not have any trading whatsoever.

True, summoning can be a little unfair when you don't know what description you're looking for, but you can get around this by waiting until you've filled your egg dex for non-legendaries, then use a Repel after you've used the summoning item.

You should also keep an eye on how many eggs are in the Lab before you summon. It's exponentially more difficult to find your egg when there are more eggs in the Lab. On a typical day, the lowest you'll see it go is in the neighborhood of 400ish; that's a great time to summon. But on big multiplier days like today, it can get as high as 1000 or more, which is a really bad time to summon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Moonpuff
post Aug 13 2021, 02:46 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 254 553

Active Squad

What no trading at all!?
That is so ridiculous.. XD

Do they know what pokemon is? You can trade pokemon in the pokemon real world...

What if I accidently get a shiny I don't want? I should be able to trade it.

Well thank you for the info.. I think that's a little silly. I think I might withdrawal playing from this site then.

Raising pokemon, getting and possibly trading are the main points of the game..
Guess I'm out then no wonder I haven't played for years XD.

Thank you for responding. I guess maybe I'll come back when they have added more legendaries and common sense values XD
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:11 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.