Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
16 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Endangered Species Prevention Project, Saving GPX+ Species One By One ~*~ Apply Now! ~*~
Yamper
post Nov 14 2011, 05:24 PM
Post #1

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Welcome dear hero. This is the GPX+ Endangered Species Prevention Project. Here we survey every Pokémon egg available, and based on specific calculations, we help prevent certain Pokémon from becoming extinct. We all have our own goals, correct? Some have excruciatingly long hunts, but why? Some people are collectors; mere fans of some of these Pokémon. But why can't they find them?

This is all down to our community as a whole. These Pokémon are getting close to becoming endangered species amongst us. Soon there won't be enough to go around. Soon there won't be any at all.

How can you help out? Easy! First of all, you need to fill out the form and send me, Starships a PM. I will then study your form and see if you fit out requirements to join this group to help our thriving community.

As an extra note, anyone may breed what's on the list. You don't have to be a Ranger to help out the community. Fancy helping out if you can't join yet? Take a look at our list and see what takes your fancy. Spread the word. The more people we help out the most species are in the wild for people to catch!

----------

There a few things however, that every member needs to follow:
  • Follow all forum rules.
  • This means NO click-begging.
  • If you happen to change your Breeding Pair, please send it in a PM. If you post it here in the thread I probably won't see it. If I do it shall be ignored.
  • Please let me see your current Daycare pair. I will be checking people's Daycares now and then, so it would be appreciative if you would allow me to see this. Either set your Daycare to Visible, Pal Pad only and add me. Whatever works with you, I don't mind.
  • Any forms posted in the thread, shall also be ignored.
  • Any other changes, for example your Display Name, please send me a PM once again
  • If it says my PM Inbox is full, please wait. I am usually incredibly active on the forums and GPX+, so I'll try and clear it out when I can.
  • Please don't change your Daycare too often... please give some time before changing. I really don't want to be constantly editing your name because you don't like a pair etc.
  • I will update when I can. Most likely on a Sunday Evening (or when I feel like it, but Sunday will be the main update time), so if I haven't accepted your form, do not worry. I probably have accepted it (Providing you follow the rules) and will add you to the list when I can.
  • Anyone bringing conflict in, shall be reported and banned from re-joining the group.
  • Only members of the group may post. I shall send all accepted applicants a response when I update.
  • You will follow our motto. "We shall fight for nature's survival. We shall never let extinction occur and do anything in our power to prevent this from occurring"
  • Throughout the group, you ARE allowed to talk. But please keep on topic. An example of things you may discuss: Shiny Hunts, which Pokémon you think is endangered, if you're unsure whether or not to change your daycare or not, discussing breeding. Anyone may post a new topic. Make it visible, and please don't change topics within a day or so. You get the idea. Remember, no links!
----------

Requirements:

To make sure we have the best of the best, the cream of the crop, you must require to have these milestones within your accounts:
  • You must be a Member on the forums
  • You must have the Novice Breeder Achievement
  • You must have 50+ Achievements in total
  • You must have 40,000+ Clicks in total
  • You must have completed a total of 5+ Explorations
----------

Joining Form:
Name:
User Account Number (You can find this via the details under your Avatar:
What are you currently breeding?:
What must you do when you change your breeding pair?:
Will you actively update me?:
Do you follow the motto?:

----------

Member List: Revised 30/12/2011

Member List (click to show)

----------

Endangered Species List and Active Breeding Pairs

Currently Endangered (click to show)

Near Endangered (click to show)

Current Breeding Pairs (click to show)

Breeding Pair of the Week: 15. Alomomola
* means breeding Weekly Pokémon ~

----------

Affiliates:

None right now. If you would like to Affiliate with this group, please send me a PM.

----------

Userbars for the Group:

Userbars and code read like this:
Tropius: Banner 1
Alomomola: Banner 2
Kangaskhan: Banner 3
Solrock: Banner 4
Sparkly Pink Banner: Nokkin
Aerodactyl Banner: ProfessorLayton
Doll Banner: Sussie (Because of a small amount of members you're all allowed to get a personalised one c:

CODE
[topic=60318][img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/Samoosion/Banner1.png[/img][/topic] || [topic=60318][img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/Samoosion/Banner2.png[/img][/topic] || [topic=60318][img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/Samoosion/Banner3.png[/img][/topic] || [topic=60318][img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/Samoosion/Banner4.png[/img][/topic] ||[topic=60318][img]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n605/nokrowGPX/GPXEndangeredSpeciesPreventionProject2.gif[/img][/topic]||
[topic=60318][img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/Samoosion/Endangered5.gif[/img][/topic] || [topic=60318][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2wrksk0.png[/img][/topic]

----------

Credits for the idea goes to Big Papi
Banners by: Starships: Banners, EmmatheTiger: (Front Page Banner), Nokkin: Banners, ProfessorLayton: Banners
Weekly Breeding (Like KORTSAHNKK) idea: Cobalion

----------

We now have our very own spriter! Please welcome Unearthly! Pretty much all the spriting prizes will be done be her ^^

This post has been edited by Samoo: Jun 19 2012, 11:02 AM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 16 2011, 11:38 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

*~* Contests *~*

Contest:

February Shiny Race and Logo Contest!

Basic Information and Requirements:
The Shiny Hunt duration will be from February 1st - February 15th. We will have the Logo Contest afterwards.

Time for a contest! I have decided that us fellow Rangers will be hunting for the rare Nursing Pokémon;
Almomomola

You will need the following:
  • You need to be a Member of the Group
  • You must have a Shine Recorder (I'm pretty sure a lot of people have this anyway)
  • It isn't important that you breed, but it would be incredibly helpful to both Rangers and other Members
Winners:

♦ Starships, The Yatagarasu, Mizuhisa {Sh. Alomomola Race}

If referring to a creation event (spriting or something) then it will be in a poll. Recolours will also be in a poll, as-well as Dress-ups. If we are having a Shiny Race, then there will be a poll on which Pokémon, and information will be posted here

This post has been edited by Starships: Mar 7 2012, 02:14 PM

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 16 2011, 01:18 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

Member list updated with 3 new members; Giraffe A Laugh, Cobalion, The Yatagarasu our first 3 members cat.gif

Welcome ~

Oh... once you find your name under the spoiler, you're more than welcome to post here <3

This post has been edited by Fashion Of His Love: Nov 16 2011, 03:04 PM

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Snom
post Nov 16 2011, 03:06 PM
Post #4

IRL Dog Groomer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 264

Favorites

Thanks for letting me join in! I will be doing my best to be breeding endangered pokes. A bunch of my canceled hunts have been because of the lack of most of the pokemon on the list. If more people join in, it would motivate me to continue in my shiny hunts.

SAVE THE TROPIUS!

--------------------

Cobalion -> Furfrou -> Snom
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 16 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

Yup! Hopefully we'll be breeding people shinies and to help with the general egg population itself! Of course the amount of eggs will be rapidly changing in species, so everyone, you gotta be on your toes wink.gif

Also, I made a few more banners for advertising purposes..

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Lotus Flower
post Nov 17 2011, 01:25 PM
Post #6

Used to be GoddessOfPokemon
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71 769

Dream Team

Alright. So, I've been accepted in and all, and something that I've just realised is that I have all of the egg dex (excluding unown) except for two.

So I'm wondering if theres a way to find what those to are.

(Proof is there are 114 uncommons, I have 87, I subtracted 25 (the number of unown I do not have) from 114 and got 89)

Because that I've been here an awful long time, and have been trying to complete my dex all the while, so if any are endangered, it would be those two, most likely. (My common and rare are complete).

Yes, I did check the current list, and I have all of the above.

EDIT: I forgot the Unown's ! and ? - This is now a redundant post, sorry ):

This post has been edited by Lotus Flower: Nov 17 2011, 01:32 PM

--------------------

herp derp herp. Good idea. Herp.
Oh, what's this? The Social Netowrk? Oh dear, I need 38 adds... perhaps you could help by adding me? I do make a point to click people who have added me daily.

Name: Jamie
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Art Made for Me <3 (click to show)

Member of the AWSOME groups inside! (click to show)

Cred For Art *Click* (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 17 2011, 03:13 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

xDD Yeah, there's Unown ! and ? which are a part of the collection wink.gif Good luck in getting them, Lotus! Such a pain to get - I was on my last one and I had a total of 5 people who dropped Unown R for me. Well I had 2 left to get; ! and R. The same person who dropped my ! dropped the R for me and I got both of them xD thus completing my Unown dex apart from the Unown R egg.

Ironically enough, I was browsing the lab the next day, got an Unown egg and it was an Unown R egg. grin.gif

Hm... I think once the race is over. I'll go back to breeding Porygon. Then I shall go breed me some Stantler x Kecleon... when I get my Shiny Stantler that is and providing it's male.

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post Nov 17 2011, 04:14 PM
Post #8

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

oo those are really pretty banners Sam grin.gif
/steals uses kangaskhan one.
Good luck getting those last two unowns xp
Unown K and Unown H were the last two I needed xp

& just thought I'd mention that I'll be breeding Aerodactyl till the end of the month, hopefully I'll end up getting a shiny out of it, and of course to help repopulate the shelter with them xp
I'll probably switch out to Tropius afterwards xp

This post has been edited by Giraffe A Laugh: Nov 17 2011, 04:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lotus Flower
post Nov 17 2011, 06:48 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Dream Team

Yeah, to complete my egg dex, I'm going to start doing the Unown exploration actively. (Then it'll only be novelties and legendaries that are left C: )

Maybe Abra's for another thing on the list? There must not be alot of them, I've completely forgotten what their egg looks like, and I don't see them often in the Safari Zone.

--------------------

Oh, what's this? The Social Netowrk? Oh dear, I need 38 adds... perhaps you could help by adding me? I do make a point to click people who have added me daily.

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 18 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

Thanks, Kelsey grin.gif

Yeah... good luck with it, honestly XD it'll be a while, but thankfully I got most of mine via the lab.

Hmm... yeah, I've been seeing quite a minimal amount of Abra; although because of the Pokéhunt I guess that's why it's started to appear more.

Although, according to the list, it's 131 on the most eggs on site :/
131 Abra 599

Hm.. I'll have a look soon. I need to add in all the breeding pairs all applicants have sent me xD

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Snom
post Nov 19 2011, 08:06 AM
Post #11

IRL Dog Groomer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 264

Favorites

Just a friendly reminder that I will be on vacation from Monday, November 21st to Friday, December 2nd. I won't be on the site actively per-say, but I can check in on my party from mobile. If anyone has anything they want me to breed for them, please shoot me a private message. That way I can change my daycare out until I get back.

Also, is there a way to suggest a certain pokemon be added to the endangered list? I would love to hunt Mienfoo and Cryogonal after I finish Tropius, but their eggs are near impossible to find in the shelter. Mienfoo only has 448 eggs on the site currently and Cryogonal only has 327. Would that qualify as endangered or threatened?

--------------------

Cobalion -> Furfrou -> Snom
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Nov 19 2011, 09:24 AM
Post #12

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

Does anyone need any of the following bred?:

- Yamask
- Tynamo
- Stunfisk
- Spiritomb
- Solosis
- Slugma
- Shuppet
- Shellos
- Rotom
- Ralts
- Misdreavus
- Litwick
- Koffing
- Gulpin
- Gastly
- Frillish
- Duskull
- Drifloon
- Chingling
- Castform

All of them are compatible with Future Shuppet which I have a hunt for right now.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 19 2011, 10:19 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

@Cobalion; at this moment in time, I'd comfortably say Cyrogonal is classed as 'Threatened', however I don't think Mienfoo classes in anything right now. I see those pretty commonly, however I too am seeing a lack of Cyrogonal eggs.

And yup, I'll make a note of that happy.gif

@Yata... hm. I don't think there's anything that I personally need right now, so I guess see if anyone else needs them ^^;

Also, I see people are clicking the thread but not applying -_-2.gif

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

nokrow889
post Nov 19 2011, 10:37 AM
Post #14

what would you do for a Klondike bar?
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 628

Pokemon Pearl

i would love to join this group but before i do i have a question currently with the SWSH i am breeding vulpix can i join now and not start breeding till after or do i have to start breeding right away?

--------------------

Vdex
(me and my brother)

Group Banners (click to show)

+Quote Post

Lotus Flower
post Nov 19 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Dream Team

I see Cryogonal's in the safari zone, and slightly less commonly in the egg shelter, but I never really thought it to be endangered, but when it comes to shiny hunts, everything is.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 19 2011, 12:46 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Nokrow889 @ Nov 19 2011, 03:37 PM) *
i would love to join this group but before i do i have a question currently with the SWSH i am breeding vulpix can i join now and not start breeding till after or do i have to start breeding right away?

Yes, you may. I would've preferred this question in a PM, but oh well.

Yes you may join, providing you've reached the requirements. I'll just put your breeding pair as "SWSH" for now. I understand that people won't be breeding things and will be breeding for these hunts. However, it would be appreciated if you move onto something that needs eggs after the hunt happy.gif

Speaking of that, anyone need anything that goes in the Mineral section? I need to breed Porygon (for my own annoying hunt) and I was thinking probably Gigalith or something... thoughts?

Then I shall be moving onto Solrock for a bit grin.gif Ordinarily I'd breed Solrock x Porygon-Z, but for obvious reasons that's not possible

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post Nov 19 2011, 05:59 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Active Squad

I'd love to take you up on your offer Yata xp
I'd love it if you could breed koffin or gastly with your shuppet cat.gif

Also, i'll be gone to Vegas for my 21st from the 29th-3rd of december ^-^ so I won't be active at all aha.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Nov 19 2011, 06:03 PM
Post #18

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Giraffe A Laugh @ Nov 19 2011, 05:59 PM) *
I'd love to take you up on your offer Yata xp
I'd love it if you could breed koffin or gastly with your shuppet cat.gif

Also, i'll be gone to Vegas for my 21st from the 29th-3rd of december ^-^ so I won't be active at all aha.

Either one is fine with me. Which one would you like?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post Nov 19 2011, 06:05 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Active Squad

If that's the case, then Gastly please! cat.gif
thanks a bunch grin.gif <3

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Nov 19 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #20

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Giraffe A Laugh @ Nov 19 2011, 06:05 PM) *
If that's the case, then Gastly please! cat.gif
thanks a bunch grin.gif <3

You're welcome. Off to the safari zone to pick one up.

Well in another 4 min since I'm party locked lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:06 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.