Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
13 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
April Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Natsume Reiko
post Apr 24 2017, 08:59 AM
Post #201

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

QUOTE(Hatake Kakashi @ Apr 23 2017, 10:53 PM) *
I remember I used to have a Furby that would talk in the middle of the night, it freaked me right out.

I recall my mother getting some for my brother. They did the same thing. I pulled out their batteries and threw them into a box, super taped those suckers shut and threw them in our storage unit. Told my brother that they got lost in the move. Reality is I hated those things so much.

Care to spice up her life?

Also: Thank you to whoever sent me a sky gift!

This post has been edited by Natsume Reiko: Apr 24 2017, 09:18 AM

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Apr 24 2017, 10:11 AM
Post #202

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Apr 23 2017, 01:30 PM) *
What's everyone else's favorite show?

I guess my long-time favorite is Stargate SG1, even though I'm also watching Atlantis now and thought Universe was promising.

I was thinking about staring another DotW exploration yesterday, but given the expected duration I decided to wait until next month after finishing 2 Mai special explorations. I'm somewhat hoping for the Diancie exploration to show up because I don't have the egg-dex yet. Than the only entry missing (except for various Arceus entries and some Unown forms) would be Xerneas.

I've recently started working again after half a year of maternity leave. Felt like I left just yesterday when I went back into the office, except for my extremely full inbox (nearly 2000 emails horrified.gif).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Felony
post Apr 24 2017, 10:15 AM
Post #203

Resident Evil Force >:)
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 248 134

Active Squad

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Apr 24 2017, 09:35 AM) *
QUOTE(Felony @ Apr 24 2017, 08:29 AM) *
I bet hearing the toy talk at night freaked you out at first. I know it would.

I'm looking forward to the May "egg drop", and really hope I get an egg. This month, I wasn't eligible to win because my party was full. @_@

Sorry but you won't be able to get an egg from the event next month since you are in the restricted group. You can read the guidelines for receiving an egg from the event on the first page of this thread.

I see. Well hopefully I'll get out of the restricted group before the egg event.

I don't watch much TV but I do like to watch Deal or No Deal occasionally.
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Apr 24 2017, 06:53 PM
Post #204

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

QUOTE(NefariousKing @ Apr 22 2017, 03:43 PM) *
Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but Minior is one of the only Pokemon that can't be SOS; along with Wimpod, Komala, Pessimian and Oranguru. sad.gif
You'll have to do Masuda method or random encounters if you want to get a shiny, and with random encounters you run the risk of it self-destructing.

I literally found that out shortly after posting that. Gonna do random encounters, since I have a Damp Parasect and Golduck to use.

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Apr 23 2017, 08:30 AM) *
What's everyone else's favorite show?

I have too many to list, but my UN and avatar give away one of them.

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Felony
post Apr 26 2017, 07:47 AM
Post #205

Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm off work for a few days, which is nice. My shifts can be quite demanding physically and it's extra tough when I'm also dealing with a painful foot, so it's nice to have time to rest. Hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather and pretty colors.

Edit: My bad, sorry. I should really read the rules more often.

This post has been edited by Felony: Apr 26 2017, 09:01 AM
Reason for edit: No asking to identify eggs, please!
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Apr 26 2017, 10:24 AM
Post #206

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

Wound up getting pokerus on an exploration ditto. It's always exploration pokemon with me lately.

Been doing pretty good on the scavenger hunt tasks especially since clicking is quite calming to me now and I barely notice doing it. Did close to 20k interactions yesterday. I'll never get 250k though. I don't have the time.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Apr 26 2017, 10:31 AM
Post #207

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

I made an appointment to get my new couch delivered, it's next Monday!
That's really exciting - all this new stuff, and I get to choose everything... I can't wrap my head around it yet.
The new curtains are up and looking fabulous. I think we'll be putting up some decoration tomorrow.

@Luneon and anyone else from the Netherlands: what are you doing for King's Day tomorrow?
As for me, not too much - will probably be looking at some activities in the area, though.
There's a race around the village where people will form tag-teams and have to run and hand pasties to the next person (tompouces!).
I'm sure it'll be hilarious, I'll take a look there for sure. x3

As for GPX+, I finally found my Baile Oricorio. Very happy, I love that shiny.
Still no sign of a shiny Purple Kecleon though.

On the subject of Scavenger tasks, I've been able to complete all of them so far.

This one could use a proper berry. Help would be appreciated!

Also really enjoying the spring colors, love the fact that there are flowers everywhere.
I'd like the weather to be a liiiittle bit warmer, but so far, it's very pleasing to look at.

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Apr 26 2017, 02:16 PM
Post #208

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

QUOTE(RicFule @ Apr 22 2017, 09:07 PM) *
I've only missed one so far. And no, iirc, it's mostly leveling tasks. If we get more than one Trinket task in the Scavenger Hunt, it's a good hunt.

You must hate me then. I got a random shiny that hatched, as of the time of this posting, 4 days and 33 minutes ago. I think I was grabbing them for the weekly Pokehunt?

Last scavenger hunt we had a TON of trinket tasks, I think we even had 2 in a row at one point. We haven't had a single one yet...
Not only that, but tons of "x nature" hunts, and I hate those, I never even bother with them.

You got one randomly? You're not even hunting them?! I don't hate you, but that's pretty frustrating xDDD
I'm 323 eggs into the hunt, I've bred 1558 eggs, and my pair hasn't produced a single shiny.

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Apr 23 2017, 11:34 AM) *
Ugh I know the feels. Been dragging my feet with Eevee personally. It's torture. I'd take misery of my allergies at times over this. My Winter Vulpix have been at it since the dawn of time and nothing to show so far either. Seems like the world is conspiring for me to hunt other shinies than the ones I really want.

Trinket scavengers would be very nice. Kinda sick of having to break up my hunts for this.

I want to hunt Eevee eventually, I love Shiny Espeon xD A Shiny Umbreon is also an attractive thought <3 It's gonna suck, cause I'm gonna hunt for an Eevee and all the Eeveelutions, and i think that's like 9 of them? Sufficed to say, I'm not starting that hunt for a while...

I'm shiny-hunting on another site (PokeFarm), but I'm getting pretty tired of it too, and I'm not even 100 eggs in xD

QUOTE(D E A N @ Apr 24 2017, 02:14 AM) *

If your breeding pair hasn't produce a shiny for a while, that just means that one should pop up any minute now happy.gif Personally I think it's more annoying to see they producing shinies that you don't pick :__D

They haven't produced a shiny at all yet xD 1,558 eggs, no shiny. My Wishiwashi pair produced 5 shinies in just over 700 eggs... so why the hell is Spiritomb being so elusive?
Mind you, there was also my stupid Rowlet pair that procued ONE shiny in 3,458 children....

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Apr 26 2017, 04:03 PM
Post #209

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Apr 26 2017, 05:31 PM) *
I made an appointment to get my new couch delivered, it's next Monday!
That's really exciting - all this new stuff, and I get to choose everything... I can't wrap my head around it yet.
The new curtains are up and looking fabulous. I think we'll be putting up some decoration tomorrow.

@Luneon and anyone else from the Netherlands: what are you doing for King's Day tomorrow?
As for me, not too much - will probably be looking at some activities in the area, though.
There's a race around the village where people will form tag-teams and have to run and hand pasties to the next person (tompouces!).
I'm sure it'll be hilarious, I'll take a look there for sure. x3

As for GPX+, I finally found my Baile Oricorio. Very happy, I love that shiny.
Still no sign of a shiny Purple Kecleon though.

On the subject of Scavenger tasks, I've been able to complete all of them so far.

This one could use a proper berry. Help would be appreciated!

Also really enjoying the spring colors, love the fact that there are flowers everywhere.
I'd like the weather to be a liiiittle bit warmer, but so far, it's very pleasing to look at.

Hm I might go to the central part of the city my grandma lives in, just to see if there's fun stuff to do.
My grandma managed to spread her flu to me so if I feel awful tomorrow I won't be going anywhere.
I know my mom's going to make cake again and I recently bought her some food coloring so she can make everything orange :P

I'm not too happy with the weather... I prefer 20C and up. It's nice that it's not rainy but a bit more warmth couldn't hurt I guess.

Also speaking of deliveries, my dad finally picked up my model kit. FINALLY. It's been at the post office since Saturday.

I'm not doing too well with scavenger tasks.
Instead I'm working on finishing the Guardians exploration.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Apr 26 2017, 04:27 PM
Post #210

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

I have to get back to hunting Eevee some point actually. I don't have all the shinies yet, but I cancelled it to make room for Alola Pokemon I wanted.
I'll have plenty of room for Rockruff and Pikipek whenever they get added now though.

I've also done all the scavenger tasks so far, wish we'd get some trinket tasks though.... all these nature related ones are annoying. I always forget about it when I hatch something, then have to go look for something that will pass the hunt again. Which can be real annoying on a non-multiplier weekday, the slowest times to wait for egg hatching.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Apr 27 2017, 01:18 AM
Post #211

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

QUOTE(Alchemists Fire @ Apr 26 2017, 03:16 PM) *
I want to hunt Eevee eventually, I love Shiny Espeon xD A Shiny Umbreon is also an attractive thought <3 It's gonna suck, cause I'm gonna hunt for an Eevee and all the Eeveelutions, and i think that's like 9 of them? Sufficed to say, I'm not starting that hunt for a while...

I'm shiny-hunting on another site (PokeFarm), but I'm getting pretty tired of it too, and I'm not even 100 eggs in xD

I think the site lists more than 4k players actively hunting so that's totally fun...not haha. I honestly started mine 5-6 years ago? Idk I came back from a super long arse hiatus. I have 6 already from that time and am finishing up to get the whole set. Shouldn't have quit I know, but I got addicted to WoW and life sucker punched me so bad I nearly was 6 ft under for good.

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Apr 26 2017, 05:27 PM) *
I have to get back to hunting Eevee some point actually. I don't have all the shinies yet, but I cancelled it to make room for Alola Pokemon I wanted.
I'll have plenty of room for Rockruff and Pikipek whenever they get added now though.

I've also done all the scavenger tasks so far, wish we'd get some trinket tasks though.... all these nature related ones are annoying. I always forget about it when I hatch something, then have to go look for something that will pass the hunt again. Which can be real annoying on a non-multiplier weekday, the slowest times to wait for egg hatching.

I'm doing my tasks but they're stupid chores atm. Hilariously enough last set had a fair number of those. 3 more days... Dx

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
+Quote Post

Felony
post Apr 27 2017, 09:50 AM
Post #212

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shadow Fennekin @ Apr 26 2017, 05:27 PM) *

Good luck with your hunt! happy.gif
+Quote Post

D E A N
post Apr 27 2017, 01:18 PM
Post #213

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 972

sand everywhere

I just hit 1000 eggs on my shiny Vanillite hunt. I was kinda hoping for a shiny on the 999th or 1000th egg. I already took a break from breeding them and started a shiny Easter Buneary hunt. Once I hit 100 EB eggs, or hatch a shiny, I'll start breeding Vanillite again (unless I hatch one from Shelter/Lab eggs before that).

--------------------

Newest shinies~
Formerly know as tiika and Marshal Tilka.
Feel free to call me just Dean (:

shiny hunt relevant (click to show)
groups and credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Apr 27 2017, 03:35 PM
Post #214

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

My dewpider pair are shiny breeding machines. 315 children with 5 shinies. Of course I missed all of them but I'm one of the very few who are breeding them. No one that has hatched them has been hunting them though. Random pick ups for the scavenger hunt. Better than no one getting them though.

It's date night tonight. Haven't had one in a very long time. Going to a chinese buffet with sushi since we can't go with Azriel because of his allergies. We're going to get some movies too.

Yesterday we went to the collectables toy shop. Got the dragon from conan and one of the tortured souls figures. Hubby set them up in our room nicely. That store is awesome. Only open a few hours a day though.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Felony
post Apr 27 2017, 04:47 PM
Post #215

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Apr 27 2017, 04:35 PM) *
My dewpider pair are shiny breeding machines. 315 children with 5 shinies. Of course I missed all of them but I'm one of the very few who are breeding them. No one that has hatched them has been hunting them though. Random pick ups for the scavenger hunt. Better than no one getting them though.

Cool.
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Apr 27 2017, 05:19 PM
Post #216

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Apr 27 2017, 04:35 PM) *

Lucky. My Gigamorph pair took 6,544 eggs to produce one shiny.

Still waiting for Rockruff, Pikipek, Yungoos, Mareanie, etc.

This post has been edited by Snowsky: Apr 27 2017, 05:22 PM

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Apr 27 2017, 05:57 PM
Post #217

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Snowsky @ Apr 28 2017, 12:19 AM) *

Same here, I'd love to hunt Rockruff and Mareanie too grin.gif

Some others I plan on hunting once they are released are Bounsweet, Morelull and Fomantis.
I definitely want to do Rockruff twice though! Maybe even 3 times to have a whole family of Ruffs.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Apr 27 2017, 09:59 PM
Post #218

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

I mostly want the last Alolan Pokemon cause they'd surely open for options for the specific color/specific type tasks in scavenger hunts. When there's only one or two options, it's a lot harder to find what you need

QUOTE(Luneon @ Apr 27 2017, 06:57 PM) *

Some others I plan on hunting once they are released are Bounsweet, Morelull and Fomantis.
I definitely want to do Rockruff twice though! Maybe even 3 times to have a whole family of Ruffs.

I'll hunt him four times.
The fourth because well.... he has a third Lycanroc slot on the official site. So it'd be nice to have a Rockruff open and ready if Eclipse Lycanroc or whatever it's called happens.
I just hope one of the ones I get end up a male so I can make it Midnight like mine in the games. xD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Felony
post Apr 28 2017, 05:55 AM
Post #219

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Luneon @ Apr 27 2017, 05:57 PM) *

Sounds cool.
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Apr 28 2017, 08:23 AM
Post #220

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Beautiful Change

I'm really looking forward to rockruff and morelull. The mushroom is kinda cute. I love the ones based on fairies and sprites. They are so hard to name though.

I have to go in for my procedure this morning. I'm really nervous. Trying to get a bottle of water down before we leave. Can't eat anything or have coffee since I have to go under anesthesia. I really hope everything goes well.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:56 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.