Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

281 Pages V  « < 275 276 277 278 279 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quick Question Quick Answer, if you don't want to make a new topic for only one question
FlyingKnightWing
post Nov 21 2021, 02:33 PM
Post #5521

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 235 441

Active Squad

thanks guys. now i can mass click again, whee

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

lopchoco
post Nov 21 2021, 05:56 PM
Post #5522

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 257

faves

I supposed I'd have to email a mod or admin about this, but is it possible to log back into my old account? I would stop using this one if that's the case. I'd rather continue this topic in a PM, though.

--------------------

Lop, they/them

---

+Quote Post

The quiet wolf
post Nov 21 2021, 07:21 PM
Post #5523

Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 80 437

edit: removed because someone already answered + my image stretched the page.

This post has been edited by Jon Snow: Nov 21 2021, 07:22 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reservoir
post Nov 23 2021, 04:46 AM
Post #5524

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 161 762

Fanatic

Previous Posts (click to show)

oof. @@
I'm not sure how active or otherwise I was when the Zygarde Cube was first implemented. But since the time that I have known of it or given it focus (which has been a long while now,) I thought quite otherwise of this.

To be completely honest, I had thought/expected the [Cell]s were found randomly about the site or rarely in the Lab—but you had to have the account item first to see or collect them. At the least, given the nature of them in the series, I wholeheartedly anticipated the means of gathering them to be happening to find them as you move about the site, akin to the messages that pop up when you come across an item. I don't know how all the coding side works... so idk if that message would've been interactable, if the message would've "converted" into a header event, orrr if this was entirely impractical and just super silly of me to ever think.
But that's really what I thought and was looking forward to. XD
Breeding, I figured, was just another and a more reliable means of obtaining them.

Well!
At least I know it's not solely breeding and there's still hope for me. happy.gif
Thus far, I tend to play here according to how I play in the main series: That is, with the thought that in many cases, had someone not first come across a mon in nature, we likely wouldn't know of it. Breeding then follows. So at base, I aim for "wild encounter"-type captures, where I wouldn't have a knowledge or control of the lineage.
If nothing else, I'd like my first [Cell] that I'll be holding on to, to be this way. So that means I'll be sure to hang on to some Prize Points and will snag a voucher when I can!

Upon looking up info once I finally got to purchase the account item this past sale, I had almost thought the only option was breeding. I do not have a suitable pair ready (so that the first would be my own,) so I was almost "devastated." x_x.gif

Whew!

Thank you so much! grin.gif

--------------------
<333

GPX+:
VDex:
+Quote Post

Eiric
post Dec 2 2021, 02:13 PM
Post #5525

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 304

(Mega) in the past

will you still get the shards even if you have made the plate, and used it? or do you only get shards up until you get the plate of that type?

This post has been edited by Eiric: Dec 2 2021, 02:15 PM

--------------------
blastoise.gif and houndoom.gif and banette.gif
these 3 are cheerleader's in my Mega team yea they are male so what
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Dec 2 2021, 02:33 PM
Post #5526

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

QUOTE(Eiric @ Dec 2 2021, 08:13 PM) *
will you still get the shards even if you have made the plate, and used it? or do you only get shards up until you get the plate of that type?

You will stop getting Shards after you collect enough to make the Plate of that type. happy.gif

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Eiric
post Dec 2 2021, 04:29 PM
Post #5527

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 304

(Mega) in the past

yea read about it just now, crying.gif so this mens no shard 4 me from the deerlings since they are normal/Grass and i got the Medow plate

This post has been edited by Eiric: Dec 2 2021, 04:32 PM

--------------------
blastoise.gif and houndoom.gif and banette.gif
these 3 are cheerleader's in my Mega team yea they are male so what
+Quote Post

CopperWings
post Dec 4 2021, 06:43 AM
Post #5528

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 258 893

Active Squad

Question: Are bots allowed in the site? I know it is possible to make one, but I'm unsure if I can...
+Quote Post

deleted user
post Dec 5 2021, 02:39 PM
Post #5529

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 129 409

Active Squad

QUOTE(CopperWings @ Dec 4 2021, 06:43 AM) *
Question: Are bots allowed in the site? I know it is possible to make one, but I'm unsure if I can...

No. They are not allowed
+Quote Post

RinaChiba
post Dec 6 2021, 09:11 PM
Post #5530

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 195

Active Squad

I hope I'm asking this in the right place. If not, please direct me to where I can ask this. I managed to get two of the required pokemon mentioned in todays scavenger hunt from the shelter (a shieldon over level 37 and a macargo over level 37). But it hasn't been accepted as my having achieved the goal. Did I not obtain the pokemon the right way?
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Dec 6 2021, 11:01 PM
Post #5531

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(RinaChiba @ Dec 6 2021, 08:11 PM) *
I hope I'm asking this in the right place. If not, please direct me to where I can ask this. I managed to get two of the required pokemon mentioned in todays scavenger hunt from the shelter (a shieldon over level 37 and a macargo over level 37). But it hasn't been accepted as my having achieved the goal. Did I not obtain the pokemon the right way?

You might want to read carefully through the Scavenger Hunt rules. Already-hatched Pokemon adopted from the Safari Zone don't count. You have to hatch the Pokemon from an egg yourself in order to qualify for the Scavenger Hunt.

--------------------
+Quote Post

The quiet wolf
post Dec 6 2021, 11:02 PM
Post #5532

Group Icon

Member No.: 80 437

QUOTE(RinaChiba @ Dec 6 2021, 09:11 PM) *

Make sure the Pokémon you obtain is from an egg hatched the day of the task:

"For tasks requiring a Pokémon, the Pokémon must have been obtained and hatched on the day of the task (consequently meaning you MUST obtain an egg, not a hatched Pokémon from the Safari)"

This post has been edited by Jon Snow: Dec 6 2021, 11:02 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

RinaChiba
post Dec 6 2021, 11:35 PM
Post #5533

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 195

Active Squad

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Dec 6 2021, 11:01 PM) *
You might want to read carefully through the Scavenger Hunt rules. Already-hatched Pokemon adopted from the Safari Zone don't count. You have to hatch the Pokemon from an egg yourself in order to qualify for the Scavenger Hunt.
QUOTE(Jon Snow @ Dec 6 2021, 11:02 PM) *
Make sure the Pokémon you obtain is from an egg hatched the day of the task:

"For tasks requiring a Pokémon, the Pokémon must have been obtained and hatched on the day of the task (consequently meaning you MUST obtain an egg, not a hatched Pokémon from the Safari)"
Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.
+Quote Post

Isla de Monte Cr...
post Jan 3 2022, 09:56 PM
Post #5534

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 612

Active Squad

I'm just curious as to how exactly the Shiny Voucher Plus interacts with shiny hunts in the Shine Recorder.

If I use it to obtain an egg of a species which I already have a hunt active for will it count as competing the hunt?

Or if I start a hunt then use the voucher to obtain an egg would that count for a "shiny hunt completed in 1 egg"?

Or does it just not count towards it at all?

--------------------
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jan 3 2022, 11:27 PM
Post #5535

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Isla de Monte Cristo @ Jan 3 2022, 08:56 PM) *
I'm just curious as to how exactly the Shiny Voucher Plus interacts with shiny hunts in the Shine Recorder.

If I use it to obtain an egg of a species which I already have a hunt active for will it count as competing the hunt?

Or if I start a hunt then use the voucher to obtain an egg would that count for a "shiny hunt completed in 1 egg"?

It will count for completing the hunt, and for the achievement as well.

The only time a shiny won't count toward hunts is in a sitewide exchange like the Secret Santa we recently had. It's speculated this is only to prevent glitches stemming from the possibility of a Pokemon needing to have multiple "it was the Xth egg in Y's shiny hunt" lines in its summary.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Isla de Monte Cr...
post Jan 3 2022, 11:38 PM
Post #5536

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 612

Active Squad

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Jan 4 2022, 05:27 PM) *
QUOTE(Isla de Monte Cristo @ Jan 3 2022, 08:56 PM) *

It will count for completing the hunt, and for the achievement as well.

The only time a shiny won't count toward hunts is in a sitewide exchange like the Secret Santa we recently had. It's speculated this is only to prevent glitches stemming from the possibility of a Pokemon needing to have multiple "it was the Xth egg in Y's shiny hunt" lines in its summary.

Amazing! Thank you!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Miracle
post Jan 19 2022, 08:08 PM
Post #5537

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 952

Active Squad

EDIT: I guess this wasn't a quick question. Sorry! I'll make a proper thread for it.

This post has been edited by Miracle: Jan 22 2022, 12:36 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

AlarisLavenda
post Jan 22 2022, 11:20 AM
Post #5538

Chocobo Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 220 777

~ Dream Team ~

I have a quick question. It's been a while since I've been on the site, and I went to update some stuff and I realized I've forgotten how to customize my User Card (the thing in my signature).

Does anyone know how I can update my User Card? Or is it a long forgotten part of the site now?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Miracle
post Jan 22 2022, 03:16 PM
Post #5539

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 952

Active Squad

QUOTE(AlarisLavenda @ Jan 22 2022, 12:20 PM) *
I have a quick question. It's been a while since I've been on the site, and I went to update some stuff and I realized I've forgotten how to customize my User Card (the thing in my signature).

Does anyone know how I can update my User Card? Or is it a long forgotten part of the site now?

Go to the drop-down menu for the Pokémon you wanna showcase on the left and select "Image Codes & Sharing." That'll give you the little user card with different BG options as well as a link for adding Trinkets.

--------------------
+Quote Post

AlarisLavenda
post Jan 22 2022, 11:17 PM
Post #5540

Chocobo Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 220 777

~ Dream Team ~

QUOTE(Miracle @ Jan 22 2022, 03:16 PM) *
QUOTE(AlarisLavenda @ Jan 22 2022, 12:20 PM) *

Go to the drop-down menu for the Pokémon you wanna showcase on the left and select "Image Codes & Sharing." That'll give you the little user card with different BG options as well as a link for adding Trinkets.

Thank you very much! lol.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

281 Pages V  « < 275 276 277 278 279 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.