Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shugo Chara OOC, Who's your would-be selve? Sign-Ups closed!
Iwamoto Yuri
post Aug 5 2010, 04:54 PM
Post #1

It's all wibbly wobbly.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 89 298

?!

----> Roleplay thread

Story (click to show)

Are you still there?

Yes? Good

Info (click to show)

Guardians (click to show)

Easter (click to show)

Examples (click to show)

Roles (click to show)

APC's (click to show)

Places (click to show)

This post has been edited by SakuraMaiden1993: Sep 16 2010, 02:54 PM

--------------------
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.

There's no point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Iwamoto Yuri
post Aug 6 2010, 02:59 AM
Post #2

It's all wibbly wobbly.
Group Icon

?!

UPDATE:
I posted new info, gave the sheet for being a guardian more detail on the Shugo Chara and finished easter. I've also created Examples, Roles and APC's. Sign ups are now officially opened!

--------------------
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.

+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Aug 8 2010, 03:00 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 39 978

hue

King
Name: Skye Gatsune
Character: Often serious and not talkative when by himself or around people he doesn't consider a friend. Will focus on work and anything needed to be done easily. Also, he has a hard time making friends. When around friends, his attitude changes. Becomes a talker, jokes around, and is not serious. When work needs to be done, he'll often help a friend first out of habit. When angered, he becomes serious no matter what. Once he attacks, he won't stop unless he gets seriously injured, the other party becomes seriously injured, or he's pulled away. Becomes angered easily when friends are hurt.
Appearance: Long brown hair, hazel eyes, small nose, medium ears. Stands around 6"0'. Light skin. Never wears shorts, always pants. . ((Bah I suck at appearances. Sorry. At least I didn't have to do the clothes. awesome.gif ))
Egg: Navy Blue, with an arrow and olive branch.
Name Shugo Chara: Lite
Character Shugo Chara: Open about himself, able to talk freely, and able to be brave enough to defend himself anytime needed. Able to act friendly anytime.
Appearence Shugo Chara: Same appearance as Skye, but wears a navy blue polo shirt and navy blue pants.

*hopesitsok*

This post has been edited by LiteSpeed: Aug 8 2010, 03:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Iwamoto Yuri
post Aug 8 2010, 03:54 PM
Post #4

It's all wibbly wobbly.
Group Icon

?!

It's okay ^^. (I'll post it tomorrow , mum's complaining XD)
If you want I can post links to an egg and a shugo shara doll for pixel.

This post has been edited by SakuraMaiden1993: Aug 8 2010, 03:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Aug 8 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

Ok. That would be helpful seeing as how I fail at that stuff. awesome.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Iwamoto Yuri
post Aug 9 2010, 10:09 AM
Post #6

It's all wibbly wobbly.
Group Icon

?!

here are bases for the shugo chara, I haven't found one for the egg, but I'll upload one myself
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/344...y_JayPixels.png

--------------------

+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Aug 9 2010, 10:25 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:zZJvCboxIcM4aM:b

Here's an egg base.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Judool
post Aug 9 2010, 02:14 PM
Post #8

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 429

Ace
Name: Dessdemona (Dess) VanEtten
Character: Dess is usually very quiet. People tend to stay away from her. She doesn't have a very friendly vibe. Dess doesn't like to have very many friends. She rarely smiles, and she is usually not happy. Dess isn't very quick to anger, but when she is angered, she will make sure the person that angered her is dead, or seriously injured.

When Dess is sad, she won't cry. She'll just get frustrated, which isn't very good if there are people around her, since she will often hurt someone even if they didn't deserve it. After she goes on an angry rampage, she won't remember what happened. She will just stand there, wondering why the person is hurt. It is easy to calm Dess down. Nothing seems to scare her either, and she will never back down from anything. Dess doesn't speak her mind very often. And when she does, it is very important.
Appearence: Dess
Dess is fairly short. She is only 4' 10", and she weighs in at about 104 pounds. Dess has long white hair, that is often pulled back into a ponytail. She wears a white long sleeved shirt, with a bow near the neck of it. On the cuffs of her sleeves, there is a red arrow on it. On the forearms, there is a little cut in the fabric, and there is red. The sleeves are baggy, and they go past her hands. There is a blood stain on the hip of her outfit.

Her white skirt goes about to her knees, and she wears black socks that go past her knees. Near the top of her socks, there seems to be three white lines. At the bottom of her skirt, there is a red line that goes all the way around. For her shoes, she wears black flat shoes.
Egg: Black as death, with a red heart on it that is cracked down the middle.
Name Shugo Chara: Mia
Character Shugo Chara: Mia is very childish. She often laughs at anything. When Mia is sad, she will cry. A lot. It's hard to calm her down. However when Mia is angry, she will cry out of frustration. It is eaisier to calm her down when she is like this. Mia loves to bother people. She will annoy them to the point where they will want to go insane. If they snap at her, or tell her to go away, she will cry.

Mia loves to make people feel bad for her.
Appearence Shugo Chara: Mia
Mia has long pink hair, that is pulled back into a ponytail. Her eyes are a golden brown color. In her hair she wears a skull barette. Around her neck, she wears a pink stripped scarf. She wears a black biki top that has pink flames on it. She wears black gloves, that seem to have golden dots around them. Her left glove is longer than her right glove.

For lower wear, she wears black shorts, with high pink socks that go way past her knees. Her shorts are kept held up by a light pink belt. And for shoes, she wears white boots that have pink flames on them.

Is this good enough? ^^

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 9 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #9

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Oh, why not?

Jack (fff why must King be taken)

Name: Emile Sylvia

Character: Emile is a spoiled little brat to be honest. Being he grows up around both money and fame, Emile could get everything he wanted, and expects the rest of life to be just like that. Sadly, once he is set on something, it is very hard to get him to change his mind. Emile is a very stubborn child. Plus, he is short tempered, so it does not take much to set him off.

To get what he wants, Emile will do practically anything. He’ll find your darkest little secrets and bring you down. Though, Emile won’t resort of physical violence – he’s too above for such dirty tricks. Not that he wouldn’t try to bring you down emotionally.

Whenever confronted with such claims, Emile can quickly switch faces. Before, he could have been a nasty little child, but, now, he could be an angel. Around others, may it be peers or adults, Emile is the perfect example of a child. A nice child, one that doesn’t cause trouble, and almost perfect grades. Sadly, adults don’t know the other side of him…

Appearance: (x)
Emile is a bit short, standing at only 4’6”, making his appearance more of a child. His golden blond hair is normally messy, falling down just past the chin. He also has eyes that are a beautiful shade of clear blue.

Emile dresses more formal like than most would. It starts with a white dress shirt with a black vest over it. Over the vest is a thin purple jacket, made of silk, which the cuffs of the dress shirt come over. Around his neck, normally, is a black bow tie, more or less a ribbon. For lower wear Emile dons a pair of black dress pants, along with a pair of black boots, steel toed, which come up almost to his knees.

Egg: Most of it is a pure white, while in the middle of the egg is a cross, outline is black with the rest gold. Around both the top and bottom is a black, lacy design.

Name Shugo Chara: Visita

Character Shugo Chara: Visita is like a small, frail child. He is mostly quiet, hardly talking to anyone other than Emile. Sadly, most times, Emile will blow off anything Visita will say, may it be advice or a warning. Mostly, Visita has a low self esteem, and isn’t good around new people. Mostly, when he meets new people, Visita will normally hide from them.

Unlike Emile, Visita doesn’t have much of a temper, and can easily forgive someone. But, Visita can easily cry, and it takes much to cheer him up. Visita, really, is not much of a fighter. But, if someone would dare to hurt his friends, Visita will try his best to help. Sometimes, sadly, that is not enough…

Appearance Shugo Chara: (x)
Visita takes up the appearance of a little Shotacon, and appears rather innocent. His hair is a shade of blond, light, and has a turquoise-like color for his eyes. His hair normally falls just past the chin. Atop of his head, Visita always has a puffy white hat with a red brim, much like a sailor hat. Around the top is a orange ribbon, the tails falling just past Visita’s shoulders.

Visita has a color scheme of red and white. Mostly, it is of a pair of red short overalls with a white short sleeved shirt underneath. Going along, Visita has a pair of white stockings, reaching his thighs. For footwear, he has little red boots, going up only about a third up the lower leg. Normally, Visita wears a red cape, the back falling to about mid-back. This, oddly, has an orange zipper in the front, on the upper piece of cloth, being that it keeps the cape together. Both the collar and the zipper is outlined in white.

~Unhatched~
Egg: The main color the Egg is a blue camouflage pattern. Around the top and bottom of the egg is a thick black line. Around the middle, though, is two of the same picture – two guns crossed. One picture on one side of the egg, the other on the other side.

Name Shugo Chara: Jade

Character Shugo Chara: Jade, in short, is a rather mean Chara. Cold by nature, he is also a silent…person. Mostly. Jade stands in the back and watches everything. This adds to his vast intelligence. A voice of reason, really, but will come off as cold. Even though Jade is very calm, he’s prone to go hit someone. Mostly, that is when he sees them acting either stupid or unreasonable. Even as very calm, Jade is always serious.

Appearence Shugo Chara: Really, Jade doesn’t look like someone you should anger. Jade’s eyes are an odd shade, being a deep red color. His eyes are rather bad, thus there is a pair of eyeglasses he always has on. They have a thin silver frame to them. One other odd thing is that Jade has long hair, reaching down to almost the ankles. It’s a soft brown color, and is always kept down. As for clothing, it’s rather simple – white dress shirt, brown pants and dark brown combat boots. Over the shirt is a long, deep blue trench coat, which alls just to the knees. This is never taken off, unless force comes.

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Sep 7 2010, 03:07 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Aug 9 2010, 03:37 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

awesome.gif

King's taken cause...um...er...stfu

Reminds me of an actual character of the series...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shiny Buneary
post Aug 9 2010, 09:58 PM
Post #11

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 89 864

Active Squad

Oh, this has someone who puts effort in. The other roleplay I'm in is inactive, so what the heck, I'll take Ace. =w=

--------------------
Melaphy made no sense. :l

Rhea never ever leaves my Party! <3
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Aug 9 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

1. You need to use the sign up forms... -_-.gif

2. You're gonna either be competing for Ace or going for Queen...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shiny Buneary
post Aug 9 2010, 11:32 PM
Post #13

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

LiteSpeed, I'm not a noob. I've known you so far back, it's not funny. Really. I'm working on my sign-up form right now. =w= But either way, I don't see you being the owner of the RP. It's not your job to point out what you think I'm doing wrong. :I

--------------------

+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Aug 9 2010, 11:48 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

Sorry. Sort of a reaction for me, from moderating this one other site with hundreds of noobs.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shiny Buneary
post Aug 9 2010, 11:54 PM
Post #15

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

One of Missy's sites? o3o But yeh, understood. But you seem very rude when you do it, though. =w=;

So I'm drawing my Character. And. This is. Torture. Because. She has. The most.
Complicated hair in the world. >:U

--------------------

+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Aug 10 2010, 12:10 AM
Post #16

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

...idk if it's one of hers.

I can't draw at all. I'd probably fail at drawing baldness. Good luck though.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Iwamoto Yuri
post Aug 12 2010, 01:41 AM
Post #17

It's all wibbly wobbly.
Group Icon

?!

@ Oranges
Exepted! Hihi, your shugo chara is a girl from another animé I know, just forgot the name XD.

@ Shadow Dragon
Exepted too. And the shugo chara pic is soo not chibi like :P. Doesn't matter though. (is reminded of Tadase. (It's like you swithched him with his shugo chara XD))

Just one thing, the discribed outfits will be for free time, since they HAVE to wear uniforms to school. And since they are guardians they have the cape too, that they will have to wears when there are guardian duties at school.

Sorry guys, for making you wait so long. My computer got spammed by some program called Antimal Ware that sells itsself by saying it found threats on your computer and putting trojan horses on it too. It's so damn annoying!!!!! So now I'm at my mom's work using the comp of her collegue........ So...
Jayzz, more entry's than I expected. I'm also gonna ask you guys how your chara looks when he or she chara changes, since anyone with a shugo chara would be able to do that :P.

This post has been edited by SakuraMaiden1993: Aug 12 2010, 01:53 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Aug 12 2010, 01:46 AM
Post #18

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

So lemme guess, we just need Easter roles filled now, right?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Iwamoto Yuri
post Aug 12 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #19

It's all wibbly wobbly.
Group Icon

?!

kinda, just one thing about them. The ones who work for easter with chugo chara mainly do that to gain the Embryo.
Just so you guys know :P

--------------------

+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Aug 12 2010, 02:24 AM
Post #20

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

Maybe you should also update the first post...? o3o

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:55 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.