Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

281 Pages V  « < 262 263 264 265 266 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quick Question Quick Answer, if you don't want to make a new topic for only one question
OR15
post Mar 31 2019, 03:07 PM
Post #5261

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 242 087

Active Squad

Is it possible to change my username? worried.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Raboot
post Mar 31 2019, 04:39 PM
Post #5262

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 77 311

Active Squad

QUOTE(csm @ Mar 31 2019, 01:07 PM) *

Yes. Go to "My Controls" at the top. On the left, under the Personal Profile section, the last option is "Change Display Name."

This post has been edited by Baymax: Mar 31 2019, 04:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

OR15
post Mar 31 2019, 06:10 PM
Post #5263

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 242 087

Active Squad

QUOTE(Baymax @ Mar 31 2019, 05:39 PM) *
QUOTE(csm @ Mar 31 2019, 01:07 PM) *

Yes. Go to "My Controls" at the top. On the left, under the Personal Profile section, the last option is "Change Display Name."

Thank you so much!
+Quote Post

ladygrey
post Apr 2 2019, 12:00 AM
Post #5264

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 243 519

Active Squad

QUOTE(James Brafin @ Mar 29 2019, 03:13 PM) *
Probably been asked before, but:
When it says "randomly around the site" about finding items on the FAQ, What does that mean? Do I need to make interactions, switch between pages, just be onsite, or something else?

When a page loads on gpx, you have a random chance of getting a message at the top of the screen saying that you have found an item, you can increase the chance of getting items by using the itemfinder or by getting the pass power that makes you more likely to find exploration items. So when you are just going around on the site you may find an item, it can be an exploration item or just a normal item for your inventory.

--------------------
CODE
+Quote Post

StariiDelta
post Apr 4 2019, 05:54 PM
Post #5265

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 256 833

Active Squad

I found a Manaphy egg in my header and hatched it, but I didn't unlock the "Lucky" achievement. What else besides receiving and hatching the egg should I have done to unlock the achievement?
+Quote Post

MegaFringe
post Apr 5 2019, 02:04 AM
Post #5266

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 254 624

Active Squad

QUOTE(ladygrey @ Mar 28 2019, 12:02 PM) *
Has the Mystery box be released into the shop yet? I haven't seen it and I was sure that it was meant to be in the shop already, I check the admin post and they said a month after that post people could buy it, should I do a bug report or something if they forgot to release it.

I have seen the Mystery Box for sale in the shop - as of the time of this post, it is available in the main shop for 800,000 points. The item may appear and disappear with the shop rotations, but it definitely is available at this point.
+Quote Post

Sealeo
post Apr 5 2019, 04:57 PM
Post #5267

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 217

Active Squad

Time for another stupid question, I'm wanting to do a shiny hunt for Harvest Farfetch'd soon - would breeding 2 Harfetch'd together give a greater chance of novelty eggs/bigger litters, or is it the same regardless of what I breed it with? (vs. a regular farfetch'd OR something else in the same egg group?)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Apr 5 2019, 05:57 PM
Post #5268

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(Sealeo @ Apr 5 2019, 11:57 PM) *
Time for another stupid question, I'm wanting to do a shiny hunt for Harvest Farfetch'd soon - would breeding 2 Harfetch'd together give a greater chance of novelty eggs/bigger litters, or is it the same regardless of what I breed it with? (vs. a regular farfetch'd OR something else in the same egg group?)

A pair of 2 is the best you can do.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

itay
post Apr 5 2019, 08:01 PM
Post #5269

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 59 611

Active Squad

Hi, how can i get a Toxic Orb?
+Quote Post

MegaFringe
post Apr 6 2019, 02:53 AM
Post #5270

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I believe I've received toxic orbs for hatching Swablu, although the chance is low. Alternatively, Toxic orbs alternate in and out of the Prize shop under "Rare Evolution Items", where they can appear to be bought for 10(?) prize points. You might be able to get a toxic orb from the underground, but that isn't a reliable way to get one if you are specifically looking for a toxic orb.
+Quote Post

itay
post Apr 6 2019, 10:03 AM
Post #5271

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(MegaFringe @ Apr 6 2019, 10:53 AM) *
I believe I've received toxic orbs for hatching Swablu, although the chance is low. Alternatively, Toxic orbs alternate in and out of the Prize shop under "Rare Evolution Items", where they can appear to be bought for 10(?) prize points. You might be able to get a toxic orb from the underground, but that isn't a reliable way to get one if you are specifically looking for a toxic orb.

So its randomly obtained as a hatched item when hatching Swablu eggs like Shears or can be obtained now only in the Prize shop?
and Thanks for the answer (:
+Quote Post

MegaFringe
post Apr 6 2019, 05:46 PM
Post #5272

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(itay @ Apr 6 2019, 08:03 AM) *
So its randomly obtained as a hatched item when hatching Swablu eggs like Shears or can be obtained now only in the Prize shop?
and Thanks for the answer (:

I worded it that way because its been a while since I hatched Swablu eggs, but I realize that I just made my answer confusing... I'm sorry! It is obtainable in the prize shop, but it should still be obtainable as a hatched item even now as well.
+Quote Post

cereza13
post Apr 6 2019, 08:07 PM
Post #5273

Artist Fennekin
Group Icon

Member No.: 195 713

Team Kanto

I have a question!
So in the shinies thread I noticed people talked about having "coin shinies" and wanted to know what a coin shiny was.
(I asked there but didnt get a response)

--------------------
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Apr 6 2019, 08:45 PM
Post #5274

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(cereza13 @ Apr 6 2019, 08:07 PM) *
I have a question!
So in the shinies thread I noticed people talked about having "coin shinies" and wanted to know what a coin shiny was.

There was an anniversary event back in February in which hatching certain Pokemon would earn you coins, which then earned prizes at the end of the event depending on how many coins you earned.

People trying to get lots of coins would hatch mass amounts of coin-earning Pokemon, so if one of them randomly happened to be shiny they'd call it a coin shiny. Basically it's just a way of saying the shiny wasn't part of an intentional shiny hunt, but rather a random find during the coin-earning event.

--------------------
+Quote Post

cereza13
post Apr 6 2019, 10:44 PM
Post #5275

Artist Fennekin
Group Icon

Member No.: 195 713

Team Kanto

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Apr 6 2019, 09:45 PM) *
QUOTE(cereza13 @ Apr 6 2019, 08:07 PM) *
I have a question!

There was an anniversary event back in February in which hatching certain Pokemon would earn you coins, which then earned prizes at the end of the event depending on how many coins you earned.

People trying to get lots of coins would hatch mass amounts of coin-earning Pokemon, so if one of them randomly happened to be shiny they'd call it a coin shiny. Basically it's just a way of saying the shiny wasn't part of an intentional shiny hunt, but rather a random find during the coin-earning event.

Oh wow.. I missed that whole event sad.gif
Thanks for the reply though

--------------------
+Quote Post

An Elric Brother
post Apr 7 2019, 09:13 PM
Post #5276

the meme lord
Group Icon

Member No.: 248 991

Shirk's RP Team

I know if you release an egg/Pokemon, you can't get it back, but I was wondering... if you released an egg (lets say one of your non-claimed eggs from the daycare) and someone got it, hatched it, and re-released it, is there a chance for you to find it in the Safari Zone? Or is it based on original Trainer ID/UN (aka whoever bred it or found it from the lab)?

--------------------
nonbinary | he/they | 19

hello! i'm viper, but you can
also call me edward or galum.

da { an-elric-brother
tumblr { viiperfang
flight rising { ornithogalum #349434

My team over on the left is my character, shirk's team. He's who i'll be using in rps, most likely.
The egg is a placeholder for Chandelure.
Want to check out his Trainer Card?
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Apr 7 2019, 09:21 PM
Post #5277

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(An Elric Brother @ Apr 7 2019, 09:13 PM) *
I know if you release an egg/Pokemon, you can't get it back, but I was wondering... if you released an egg (lets say one of your non-claimed eggs from the daycare) and someone got it, hatched it, and re-released it, is there a chance for you to find it in the Safari Zone? Or is it based on original Trainer ID/UN (aka whoever bred it or found it from the lab)?

I do not know for sure, but since all previous owners are tracked on the Pokemon's info page, I would imagine that all previous owners are blocked from seeing it in the Shelter/Safari Zone in the future, regardless of how many intervening owners there are.

--------------------
+Quote Post

itay
post Apr 8 2019, 01:15 PM
Post #5278

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Another question - how can i get a Rotom Dex? pikachu.gif
+Quote Post

YunoKushina
post Apr 8 2019, 09:36 PM
Post #5279

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 972

Active Squad

Hello, quick question, I didn't find the answer. Is there a way to get a Dreidel to evolve a litwick ?
Thanks in advance !

--------------------

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

+Quote Post

MegaFringe
post Apr 9 2019, 04:28 AM
Post #5280

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(itay @ Apr 8 2019, 11:15 AM) *
Another question - how can i get a Rotom Dex? pikachu.gif

QUOTE(YunoKushina @ Apr 8 2019, 07:36 PM) *
Hello, quick question, I didn't find the answer. Is there a way to get a Dreidel to evolve a litwick ?
Thanks in advance !

Both the Rotom Dex and Dreidel, to my knowledge, are not available as items acquirable by hatching their respective Pokemon. (However, it might still be possible and I've just gotten unlucky.) Instead, you need to wait for a Prize+ Plus Day for these to appear in the Prize Shop section of the shop, where these items will be available for purchase with prize points. Both are also available as possible prizes from Scratch cards, if you have any from the Anniversary event; however, if you don't have a scratch card, don't wait for the next scratch card distribution. It's less common for a scratch card distribution to occur than for a Prize+ day, in my experience.

Beyond that, Dreidels have often been given out during Hanukkah events on the site, although that will be a while. Also, if you get extraordinarily lucky, if another user sold either a rotom dex or a Dreidel they will be available in the Back Room of the shop for 22,500 points (during days without sales).
+Quote Post

281 Pages V  « < 262 263 264 265 266 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:08 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.