Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
August Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
TemptingTomorrow
post Aug 1 2017, 12:15 AM
Post #21

Smeargle Addict
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 158 009

Smeargle Addict

I don't know why but the new month struck something in me. A few months back I decided to kinda start fresh on my shiny collection. I want my shinies to mean something to me. Try not to be random, not safari zone, but my own collection, and i've reorganized my boxes so many times I;ve ruined the collection, and they feel worthless to me. So I decided to release all 300 something of them. I wanted to start fresh. I felt weird getting rid of them because of the five years of emmories but I rather someone else take care of them, so I don't just have them hidden in my box. I wanted to make sure they stayed in my party to level up, and kinda add more feel to them, dk. ^^ I know regrets will come but I feel clean. I still held onto my novelties, legends and my first ever shiny though. ^^

This post has been edited by Stufful: Aug 1 2017, 12:19 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Aug 1 2017, 12:18 AM
Post #22

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(YoRHa No9 Type S @ Aug 1 2017, 12:09 AM) *
Back on the subject of the 'karp, and I hope I don't sound greedy here, but is there any chance of us getting the Skelly pattern as a new sprite for normal Magikarp? Since in the game it's classified as an offshoot of the standard pattern.

Have you checked the alternate sprites for normal Magikarp? wink.gif

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Taylor Kathleen
post Aug 1 2017, 12:31 AM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 129 804

Active Squad

i've been playing magikarp jump a lot lately, so getting the old rods as a prize for my first swsh back on gpx was really exciting. i'm looking forward to this month here!

if you don't mind, could you feed teddiursa a rawst berry for my exploration? ty!
+Quote Post

Algharna
post Aug 1 2017, 12:34 AM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 164

Floppin' karps.

The Karp look nice!

I think I'll go for lugia since I'm hunting it. Saves me some prize points happy.gif

--------------------

Back at it again.

+Quote Post

Sofia
post Aug 1 2017, 12:45 AM
Post #25

Kimi kara kamikorosu ka?
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 379

My darlings <3

Oh my goodness! Magikarp Jump! grin.gif I love that game - I'm at the Expert League. Now I get more Karps here

And tomorrow I get to brave 100+ degree temperatures to go catch a Moltres. It's kind of fitting that it will be record-breaking high temperature while hunting for a legendary Fire Pokemon

--------------------
Sofia's Shiny Army

Click this link and help me get a hat!

Avid Onix Fanatic
Random Stuff! (click to show)
+Quote Post

KaliOfDarknesss
post Aug 1 2017, 01:16 AM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 234 723

Active Squad

Geez. I can't find any pokemon my new magikarps want to stay near >< This breeding thing is gonna be fun.
+Quote Post

miu
post Aug 1 2017, 01:28 AM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 182 742

Active Squad

Just hatched my last batch of puppies; I'm pretty happy with this SWSH, got a shiny (male, sigh) Salandit and a shiny Rockruff that I may or may not evolve. I'm gonna keep this hunt going, but I'm not going to be very actively hatching them eggs.

For now, I've just used my Old Rods, and I'm gonna start breeding 'karp, yippee! Also gonna start the Regigigas exploration, I still don't have it, and then one of the trio explorations, as I'm still missing one of each. It's gonna be a fun month, this August happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darky
post Aug 1 2017, 01:57 AM
Post #28

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

*sighs* prizes are amazing, but i need to somehow calm down my inner collector. I won't feel alright until I collect them all
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Aug 1 2017, 02:10 AM
Post #29

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Jul 31 2017, 10:18 PM) *

That definitely wasn't there the last time I checked. Awesome!

QUOTE(Stufful @ Jul 31 2017, 10:15 PM) *
I don't know why but the new month struck something in me. A few months back I decided to kinda start fresh on my shiny collection. I want my shinies to mean something to me. Try not to be random, not safari zone, but my own collection, and i've reorganized my boxes so many times I;ve ruined the collection, and they feel worthless to me. So I decided to release all 300 something of them. I wanted to start fresh. I felt weird getting rid of them because of the five years of emmories but I rather someone else take care of them, so I don't just have them hidden in my box. I wanted to make sure they stayed in my party to level up, and kinda add more feel to them, dk. ^^ I know regrets will come but I feel clean. I still held onto my novelties, legends and my first ever shiny though. ^^

I picked up a bunch of them, including several that I was planning to hunt in the future; in particular, I'm very excited about the Jolteon and Mega Steelix. I'm trying to think up nicknames for all of them, and raising them all to max happiness if they aren't there already. Thank you so much.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dat Geechy Pie
post Aug 1 2017, 02:45 AM
Post #30

Local Pokemon Go player
Group Icon

Member No.: 238 846

FlameRaiderz

Sigh, I've failed the Shiny Hunt for the fifth time in a row...
only those new Magikarps can cheer me up now.

I have been playing that game A LOT before my dad left (the game was on his phone)

as for the SWSH, I am still determined to finish the extended hunt. If I could do it with the Alola Vulpix (you can see her here, she is now a Ninetales) then I can do it with Rockruff and Salandit as well.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lodrelhai
post Aug 1 2017, 03:27 AM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 190

Active Squad

Oh man, magikarps! I love some of the designs in Magikarp Jump. And I actually have enough prize points to buy enough rods to get one of each. But one of each color and design is going to be a different matter - probably going to need another pc box.

Also, was really glad to see shiny magikarp also gets the skelly sprite! Thank you!

Do the various magikarp colors have shiny versions too?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Aug 1 2017, 03:32 AM
Post #32

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

QUOTE(Lodrelhai @ Aug 1 2017, 01:27 AM) *
Do the various magikarp colors have shiny versions too?

I saw a shiny white one, so yes.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Aug 1 2017, 07:18 AM
Post #33

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I like the JUMP designs for the Karps so I'm glad they've been added to the site!
Since I have multiple favorite colors and designs I decided to buy a few more rods grin.gif

Not that I play the game myself but I've seen plenty of pictures of fancy looking karps

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post Aug 1 2017, 08:00 AM
Post #34

doot doot
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 031

R/S/E favorites

Does this mean I'm gonna have to play Magikarp jump now???

--------------------

|Gpx+ Party|Twitter|Deviantart|Tumblr|
groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

TemptingTomorrow
post Aug 1 2017, 09:55 AM
Post #35

Smeargle Addict
Group Icon

Member No.: 158 009

Smeargle Addict

QUOTE(YoRHa No9 Type S @ Aug 1 2017, 01:10 AM) *
QUOTE(Zerxer @ Jul 31 2017, 10:18 PM) *

That definitely wasn't there the last time I checked. Awesome!

QUOTE(Stufful @ Jul 31 2017, 10:15 PM) *

I picked up a bunch of them, including several that I was planning to hunt in the future; in particular, I'm very excited about the Jolteon and Mega Steelix. I'm trying to think up nicknames for all of them, and raising them all to max happiness if they aren't there already. Thank you so much.

I'm so elated that the majority went to an awesome home where they won't just be frowned upon. I want to make sure I put thought into all of my Shinies nicknames and natures etc, adds more fun for me! Thank you for picking them up! ^^

-----

Side note: SWSH was another fail for me sad.gif Been gone the second half of July and yikes but I still want a Rockruff! ^^

--------------------
+Quote Post

Leomon2004
post Aug 1 2017, 10:28 AM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 169 994

Active Squad

This has been bothering me since the SWSH for the Oricorio forms. Why does the Baile egg look like it is about to hatch regardless of how far along its progress is?
+Quote Post

Vande
post Aug 1 2017, 11:30 AM
Post #37

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

Are the new Karp breedable?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Letan
post Aug 1 2017, 11:44 AM
Post #38

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

QUOTE(Leomon2004 @ Aug 1 2017, 11:28 AM) *
This has been bothering me since the SWSH for the Oricorio forms. Why does the Baile egg look like it is about to hatch regardless of how far along its progress is?

They're feathers, which if you can't train your eye to notice the differences in hatching steps you could always refer to the handy UI we put under every egg.

Additionally, you don't need to spam complaints about Oricorio's egg in three different monthly community threads.

QUOTE(Vande @ Aug 1 2017, 12:30 PM) *
Are the new Karp breedable?

Ye.

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Aug 1 2017, 12:16 PM
Post #39

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

I'm hoping to finally be a bit more active! I'm kind of sad because I haven't actually completed a SWSH on time since last July :/ Oh well, at least this time I can afford to buy one of the new Magikarp! I actually really like the fact that there are multiple breeds of Magikarp. I always like to think that Pokemon do have natural variations!

...also, the worst part about logging in here is it always logs me out of GPX and won't log me back in for about 5 minutes -_-2.gif

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Aug 1 2017, 12:55 PM
Post #40

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I was able to get all of the Magikarps last night. Helps to have a lot of points saved up in case a situation like this happens. I'm not sure which ones I want to breed yet.

Count me in as one of the people who are surprised that it's already August. It'll be Fall before you know it. I may go for Misquaza for the distribution. I hadn't gotten one of those in a while.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:13 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.