Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
December Events
Zerxer
post Dec 9 2018, 02:27 PM
Post #1

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

It's December again! Time for some events! This year won't be as grand as the last 2 years, though, sorry about that. We're still doing 3 of the events, but Hanukkah started really early in the month, so we missed out on that, and I'm crazy busy with work right now.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season and end of 2018!

Explorations
The two Christmas explorations, "The Twelve Days of Christmas" and "Secret of Christmas", have been activated and will run through the end of the month.

Secret Santa Exchange
Deposits will be open sometime on Sunday the 23rd and will last thru Tuesday the 25th, with the exchange itself happening after reset. I will post additional information around that time, but it'll work about the same as previous years.

New Year's Raffle
This will work the same as it did previous years: you'll have a day to be as active as possible, and for every 2019 points of Activity Score earned, you'll get one entry. We'll then distribute a certain number of vouchers for a new Pokémon, and you'll have a chance to get one based on the number of entries you earned. I'll post more information about this later, as always.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Start new topic
Replies (80 - 81)
Zerxer
post Jan 3 2019, 12:33 AM
Post #81

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

Sorry to everyone who was available on NYE but didn't realize there was a raffle... sad.gif I should have added an update to the header and posted on social media.

Congrats to everyone who won something, especially Myou! But also everyone else, of course. happy.gif

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Chiron
post Jan 3 2019, 11:06 AM
Post #82

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 237 716

My Favorites

I was too busy so I forgot to enter the exchange and raffle smh facepalm.gif but congrats to everyone that did

here's to next year magic.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 03:42 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.