Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The future of GPX
E a r t h A n g ...
post Mar 14 2015, 02:20 AM
Post #101

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 6 722

My Favorites

hope the site doesnt go down couse i spend alot of hours here and made alot of friends.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Angel Kaiba
post Mar 14 2015, 04:47 AM
Post #102

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 218 973

Active Squad

I would hate to see this site die! I know I haven't been around 6 years to be considered someone "important" but I have enjoyed collecting Pokemon, going on explorations, getting trinkets and so on. I remember when I first started I couldn't be torn away from the site. smugnod.gif Even now I still love getting on every day to see what new things I can find.
+Quote Post

Bidoof
post Mar 15 2015, 10:54 AM
Post #103

█▄ █▄█ █▄
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 699

LOLBIDOOF

Even though I'm not very active and didn't make any friends here, I usually check on this place just to see how things are going. I hope this site doesn't die soon. sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rocketeer
post Mar 16 2015, 07:37 AM
Post #104

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 130 792

FireRed team

I would be sad to see the website go. I hope you can keep it alive, somehow! I've spent a lot of time on here, not so much on the forum but certainly on the main base of GPX.
+Quote Post

Pizza Guy111
post Mar 16 2015, 10:11 AM
Post #105

Humble Soldier
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 41 986

The Brigade

While this was a depressing read, I'm at least glad thought was poured into the continuation of the site. I might not be as active as I used to be but it would be sad to see such a large part of my internet travels to shut down.

--------------------
Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sgt Xana
post Mar 20 2015, 12:59 AM
Post #106

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 271

Active Squad

I have no words to properly express my level of disappointment right now. This situation is just disgusting. And don't any of you demonize me for saying it, I'm just saying what each and every one of you are thinking.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vande
post Mar 20 2015, 01:40 AM
Post #107

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

I'm certainly not thinking that...you can have your own opinion, but it isn't right to say that everyone else is thinking it.
I respect their decision and besides...the new staff are in..new stuff is happening. So..um yeah.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Mar 20 2015, 02:12 AM
Post #108

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

QUOTE(Sgt Xana @ Mar 20 2015, 01:59 AM) *
I have no words to properly express my level of disappointment right now. This situation is just disgusting. And don't any of you demonize me for saying it, I'm just saying what each and every one of you are thinking.

Disappointment over what?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Slix
post Mar 30 2015, 04:40 PM
Post #109

Poliwag Awesome Dude
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 353

Poliwag!

Thanks for letting us know, Zerx. This site definitely does mean a lot to a lot of people, and while I haven't been on much (hardly at all) in the past year and a half, GPX+ meant a lot to me for a few years, before that. I'm glad you don't have imminent plans to shut down the site, since it would most definitely cause a lot of people sadness, which I know you don't exactly want to have happen, though it might someday need to be shutdown.

Thank you all for all your hard work over the years, and I'll be checking in to see what's happening here and there.

--------------------

Looking for a small, close, friendly community where you can hang out, talk about Pokémon and anything, and have fun?
Check out Poliwager Forums!
+Quote Post

EspeonCastle
post Apr 2 2015, 03:37 PM
Post #110

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 229 167

Pokemons!

I would really hate to see this site shut down. Even if there wont be any more novelties or pokemon, we should still be able to log on and do things, right? crying.gif

--------------------

teehee.gif < mah face evry day

+Quote Post

Cubone Cuddler
post Apr 4 2015, 02:54 PM
Post #111

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 213 810

Some of My Favorites

Thank you for not shutting the site down. I seriously use it for emotional support and, while I know that's not your problem wink.gif, I'm really grateful that the site is continuing.

--------------------
Cubone Cuddler

the1stpkmnfan
post Apr 6 2015, 04:23 PM
Post #112

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 338

NoNeed2Worry

I remember signing up for this site almost 5 and a half years ago. And I still find joy in coming to this site, for better or worse (i.e. loosing a chance at getting a rare egg lol). But all in all, I've enjoyed GPX, and I quite enjoyed the Pokemon I've been raising and sheltering in my PCs.

Sure, I may not hold the same, strong connections through other forum members, since I don't use the forum regularly. However, there are some amazing, generous users on this site, and it's like we're all helping each other out mentally.

It's also understandable to see the site shut down in the coming year or so. But, all in all, life has been getting busy for me, and I don't find myself coming back consistently. GPX+ is still in my bookmarks, and I always come back regardless.

Thanks again for the heartfelt words and the ongoing dedication.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Blitzbits
post Apr 7 2015, 12:27 PM
Post #113

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 714

Active Squad

Now I feel silly for not registering three years ago when I first heard of this site.

Like the others have said, I'm glad you took the time to explain the behind of your actions and your tentative plans. Even if this "frozen" state turns out to be unsustainable, and handing the site over to someone else isn't an option, that would be perfectly understandable.

I'm amazed by all the love, time and effort you've put into this website and forums, and all the maintenance -- it shows in every aspect of the site.

--------------------
|
+Quote Post

Zap Shinx
post Apr 9 2015, 06:32 PM
Post #114

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 155 556

My Main Team

Even though I do go on in spurts, I really do hope that this site stays up, even if there isn't going to be any new content. I really like the Explorations, Site Wide Shiny Hunts, and all the Pokemon here!

I just hope that this site stays up. It is so much fun. nod.gif

--------------------

I'm a part-time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.
+Quote Post

Breech Loader
post Apr 17 2015, 11:57 AM
Post #115

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 228 368

Active Squad

I feel like when blatantly inactive members are removed and the site is on a more reasonable server, the site can indeed stay open, and heck, maybe grow again. After all, Pokemon isn't a franchise that's going to fail easily.
+Quote Post

Nayelianne
post Apr 22 2015, 10:54 PM
Post #116

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 742

Active Squad

Aw, so sad to hear about the possibility of the site closing down in the future. ;_; I confess I haven't been as active as I once were in the past, but the site means so much to me still. I really hope things get sorted out. Thank you for keeping the site up so far. <3

--------------------
If I'm awake and see your nick before the reset I'll definitely click back ^^ Feel free to message me if I miss you.
~ I click multiple times a day and always feed the right berries. ~

{{ Care to check the rest of my party? <3 }}
+Quote Post

Haxorus
post Apr 22 2015, 11:07 PM
Post #117

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Member No.: 30

Raptor Centre

You guys have made such a wonderful service. This is and will always be my favourite egg/critter adoption site, and my favourite Pokemon fansite. All of you--the founding trio, and the staff you've hired--deserve several rounds of applause, for you've done a bloody good job.

This site is very special to me, holds lots of great memories to me. Recently, it's been of a huge emotional help as I've gone through stress. Warming eggs and feeding Pokemon on my phone while in the outside really helps me with my social anxiety.

I'm proud to have seen it in its early stages, and honestly? Knowing your coding capabilities, seeing what FETO was like, I had a feeling it was going to be /huge/. I was inactive for a time and then I came back. And all of the new stuff you've implemented? It's fantastic. I'm taking User Experience Design, and if I was to write a report on a site that I think has great design in those aspects, it would be GPX+.

I'm so glad that you're making an effort to keep everything alive, while not hindering your own non-site goals. <3 I know you're not asking for donations but I'll gladly contribute more funds too.

Thank you so much for an awesome site and service, and thank you as well for keeping it open. love.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

anycold1011
post May 19 2015, 01:00 AM
Post #118

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 182 270

Active Squad

I didn't play gpxplus for about 2 years. Now I play back and find that the game is getting more and more interesting. I love pokemon and I hope I can travel with pokemon's world until the end of my day. Thank all guys so much.
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:53 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.