Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Main site and forum site
sohma
post Feb 13 2018, 07:14 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 84 568

Active Squad

So every time that I click on a link through the main site that takes me to the forums it logs me out of the main site. It used to happen just when I log into the forums, then I would be logged out of gpx+, but now even just clicking over to the forums logs me out of gpx+. It's rather annoying having to log in again every single time I click over to the forums. I've had this issue on Google Chrome, Safari, and on my iPhone browser. I'm not sure if this is only happening with me or if more people have noticed this.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Feb 14 2018, 01:26 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

This seems to be a common issue, I have never ran across the problem, but it's definitely there. Posting on the Forums seem to fix the problem, but you can find more information here.

I'm not sure if this will help you since I use Firefox, but every time I want to view the Forums I click my "Forum Profile" link in a new tab though the GPX Site. It'll open up the forums and I stay logged in. Might be worth a shot, but again I use Firefox so Idk if that has anything to do with it.

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Hiraelle
post Feb 14 2018, 04:48 AM
Post #3

Spheal Lover
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 68 755

ROULE

I have the same problem and I am posting to fix it

edit : and it didn't fix it, I still am logget out of the website and can't log in

edit 2 : ah it fixed itself somehow

This post has been edited by Hiraelle: Feb 14 2018, 04:51 AM

--------------------
GO GO POKEMON RANGERS

I took over the group, come and join us !
- Banner by Doctor Octopus
Affiliates : Azurite Knights - Malachite Mages - Shiny Lovers - The Networking Ninjas - The Postal Service

- Banner by eevee64

Made by Cycloneblaze

+Quote Post

sohma
post Feb 14 2018, 09:53 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 84 568

Active Squad

So after I posted this I went back to the main site and I remained logged in! Seems as though now as long as I am logged in both on the main site and here on the forum site it doesn't log me out when I switch between the two. So hopefully it keeps working like that at least. It's so confusing as the issue seems to change every so often haha.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:54 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.