Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Viral Overgrowth RP - GTS+ VS PE2K (SU & OOC), RP has started, but sign ups are still open (always)
Judool
post Aug 30 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #21

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30 429

Name: Lia
Species: Gardevoir
Faction: Urban Unity (Lives in Center Lake City)

Description: Lia looks like an ordinary Gardevoir, except that the red point coming out of her chest is cracked and split down the middle. She always has a serious expression on her face. Her hair is also is a little bit longer than normal, reaching a tiny bit below her shoulders. It always seems messy too.
Personality: Lia acts serious most of the time. There may be a few times where she will smile or laugh, but that is pretty rare. She speaks her mind about things, especially if it's something that is really bothering her.

When Lia is mad, she will shuot and throw things, and then run off somewhere and hide for a while. It is quite easy to anger her, but it is also easy to calm her down when she is angry. However when she is sad, she will drop whatever she is doing, and leave without a word. When like this, it is best that she is left alone for a little while, so she has time to think, and control herself.

Lia is a daredevil. She is always willing to take risks, and she usually acts before she thinks. She loves to be up high, which is one of the reasons why she likes to fly airplanes.
Background: Lia loves to fly in planes, even though a freak plane accident killed her mother and father. When Lia was growing up, she always had people wanting to be her friend. She would always ignore them, and go sit alone. She never wanted many friends, she just wanted a close friend to share secrets with, or have sleepovers with. Lia's got what she wanted, and soon she became friends with a Larvitar. She would always hang out with him, and spend time with him, until he eventually had to move away.

This made Lia very sad, since she knew that she would never find a good friend like him ever again. When the infection spread, Lia was worried that he had fallen victim to this horrible nightmare. She was very cautious of where she went, and soon she moved to a city where the infection hadn't reached yet. Center Lake City. Lia loved everything about this city. It was nice to live in, and she lived close to everything around her, like places to eat, and grocery stores, and even her school.

After when she was 20 years old, she learned how to fly a plane. This was the time when Lia truly felt happy. She felt like she had the whole sky to herself, the never ending blue all around her, and the endless possiblities of each different plane to fly. Lia had experimented with lots of planes, until she found the right one for her. It was simple, and she loved it.

Now being 27, Lia still loves to fly high in the sky. Life is still normal for her, but she is worried about the infection spreading even farther across the land...
Other: She has a few guns stored in her house, and she always has a pocketknife with her.

I hope this is okay, and I can't wait until the RP starts. cat.gif

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rasu
post Aug 30 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #22

Get-A-Load-Of-This-Guy Cam
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 19 272

Active Squad

QUOTE(Eagle X @ Aug 30 2010, 10:52 PM) *
Description: (I don't know why they won't allow the picture but alot of people have already seen it) Anyway he have the same brown skin tone. But now his fist and feet are black. By his eyes he have a lighting bolts that come down to his mouth. Also his whole arm is black and his fists have a yellow marking similar to an outlet. Coming from his knees he have another lighting bolt that come to his waist. Next his tail is black and at the end of it is yellow and is similar to a plug. This is where he generates his electricity. I got this from a girl name Silivara.

Found the reference picture

Clicky

Google is wonderful~ Got no hits on Liowolve, though.

I must say, that's one badass fakemon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Aug 30 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #23

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 525

Uprising Team

Good god that's epic O.o

--------------------
Uprising Stuff... (click to show)

Random Crap. (click to show)

The most epic quote in history:
QUOTE(kirby163 @ Nov 15 2010, 10:58 PM) *
They teach blackmail at college, but it's called ethics awesome.gif
+Quote Post

Kaioo
post Aug 30 2010, 05:31 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 991

Active Squad

Reserve me for a Nightjade- obviously lol. I await my fakemon from Giratina cat.gif

--------------------

Team Pe2k for life
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 30 2010, 05:42 PM
Post #25

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

I see we are reserving. I am almost done but yah reserved.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Aug 30 2010, 06:00 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Member No.: 63 443

Active Squad

Hirome's working for a Blazekin, huh? Alright.
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Aug 30 2010, 06:09 PM
Post #27

This is why we can't have nice things...
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 657

Assassin Team

Well, Cid would be his direct boss, though since Cid reports to Nick and Seth, leader and Second-in-Command of the Red Shield, he would technically also be working for them. And I don't know if my post is up to standards or not yet, so I may not have been accepted. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

--------------------
Part of growing up is admitting that you can still enjoy "immature" pastimes.

- Rexsprites by RX and Sethsprite by Tun on Pokecharms.
+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Aug 30 2010, 06:11 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Flynt @ Aug 30 2010, 07:09 PM) *
Well, Cid would be his direct boss, though since Cid reports to Nick and Seth, leader and Second-in-Command of the Red Shield, he would technically also be working for them. And I don't know if my post is up to standards or not yet, so I may not have been accepted. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Fine by me. The same with me. Nobody was accepted yet.
+Quote Post

Xion
post Aug 30 2010, 06:11 PM
Post #29

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 51 296

Active Squad

Ohey. I'm reserving a spot. =D

--------------------
Mm, I should probably add some of my drawings to this. Make it pretty again.
+Quote Post

Eagle X
post Aug 30 2010, 06:12 PM
Post #30

Eagle's Fly
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 011

Eagle's Squad F

QUOTE(Tekno @ Aug 30 2010, 06:05 PM) *
QUOTE(Eagle X @ Aug 30 2010, 10:52 PM) *
Description: (I don't know why they won't allow the picture but alot of people have already seen it) Anyway he have the same brown skin tone. But now his fist and feet are black. By his eyes he have a lighting bolts that come down to his mouth. Also his whole arm is black and his fists have a yellow marking similar to an outlet. Coming from his knees he have another lighting bolt that come to his waist. Next his tail is black and at the end of it is yellow and is similar to a plug. This is where he generates his electricity. I got this from a girl name Silivara.

Found the reference picture

Clicky

Google is wonderful~ Got no hits on Liowolve, though.

I must say, that's one badass fakemon.

Thanks for finding it for me. But it does look good best fakemon ever.

--------------------
Are you ready for the Best RP storyline between PE2K and GTS+. I'm with PE2K and will always be.

+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Aug 30 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm wondering if those guests that plague us are members of the PE2K group.
+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Aug 30 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #32

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 525

Uprising Team

Could be...

--------------------
Uprising Stuff... (click to show)

Random Crap. (click to show)

The most epic quote in history:
QUOTE(kirby163 @ Nov 15 2010, 10:58 PM) *
They teach blackmail at college, but it's called ethics awesome.gif
+Quote Post

Shiny Buneary
post Aug 30 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #33

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 89 864

Active Squad

.. My.. Worst.. Profile.. Ever made. I will probably nuke this character and make another, but meh. :I

Name: Siren

Age: Then let's put her at young kid, I would say 8 years old. oAo

Species: (Shiny) Buizel

Faction: Urban Unity. oAo Currently living in Syn City

Description: [My tablet broke and I can't draw her! But I will as soon as it's fixed, I promise. Dx]
Naturally, she's a normal looking Shiny Buizel for the most part. But she's a bit different than the others in the Urban Unity. Because she's so reluctant to use technology to help her, she's obviously more in shape, and probably more experienced in physical battling. But despite this, she doesn't have more strength than others, really. Her fur tends to be dirty as she refuses to go in the water around the Urban Unity as much as she can. She also has many scars hidden underneath her fur from battling, especially against pokemon with weapons while she doesn't. She's also a bit smaller because she tends to undereat, due to not trusting these pokemon not to try and poison her.

Personality: Siren tends to be on her guard, as honestly, she does not trust these pokemon one bit. She's alone because of this, not having any friends except from the ocean. How could she have any if she hates them so much?
Although, life has seemed to gotten better for her. She can now swim in the ocean around where she lives, and can play with the neutral water types that inhabit it. There she can be a kid, without the rivalry of Urban Unity and NightJade.
Siren LOVES to pokemon battle, although it doesn't feel right when she's battling pokemon who use weapons. That's why she's usually having friend battles with her ocean friends, although if she's challenged from a pokemon on land, she will accept.
While we're at it, she doesn't know much about the Shaymin Flower Infection, as she is seperated from it by the sea.

Background: When Siren was just six years old, living alone with her mother, she had always been told of stories of the pokemon living in nature. Without all of this technology around.. To Siren, it was like a heaven. She had always cried to her mother about how she wanted to go there, to live in the peacefulness of this world.. And so one day, her mother took her with her to try and escape to the NightJade. But of course, the Urban Unity saw this as treason, and went after them to protect any secrets of their technology. Siren and her mother ended up being caught.. And the punishment for her mother was Execution. Siren, though, was sent across the sea to Syn City, as they knew she would probably strike back for revenge. She still doesn't know why they let herself live but not her mother.
Siren is still mortified about what happened. She blamed her mother's death on herself. She should have never told her mother she wanted to live in the wild! Although she did want to.. Saying it caused her mother to die. Siren, although her experience's circumstances, still refuses to accept technology. When she battles with a pokemon using a weapon, she still uses her own pokemon attacks. She will NOT adapt to this, especially after what they did to her mother!

Other: No weapons, vehicles, or all that technology. If you actually read the other stuff and not skimmed over it, then you'd know why. You know who you are. D<

--------------------
Melaphy made no sense. :l

Rhea never ever leaves my Party! <3
+Quote Post

Neo Ash Ketchum
post Aug 30 2010, 06:23 PM
Post #34

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 983

Active Squad

May I suggest that maybe having a conversation about the Role Play would be better in the Discussion thread/Planning thread instead of the Sign Up Thread?

Just saying so that, it is easier for Neo and other members to find the sign ups of those who have posted their SU Sheet.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Aug 30 2010, 06:25 PM
Post #35

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

I would like to place a reservation, thank you very much. C:

Damn that unfinished homework..

--------------------
+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Aug 30 2010, 06:32 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Active Squad

Aww, no tech? That sucks...
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 30 2010, 06:36 PM
Post #37

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

(the pics didn't turn out as well as they were on paper, explaining why the armor sucks cause I had to redue it and the espeon turned out okay after my camera took a picture and fuzzed it all up.

I am quite proud of this profile)

Name: Desen (De-sin) Hy-ita (heh-e-ta)
Species: Espeon
Faction: Urban Unity

Description: Desen, like an average Espeon is a lavender purple color. Her fur has a soft and slightly shiny appearance. A cat could be considered the equivalent of her basic form. The tuffs of fur upon her cheeks are longer and slightly sleeker rather than poofed like a normal espeon. Her eyes are also a blue-ish color while small tuffs of fur span out underneath her ear. Her ear, unlike an average espeon is more tilted and his divided by a side line.

Her stomach also has a tuff of fur, rather large but not overpowering. Her build is pretty evenly done; perhaps more on the agility based side. Her tail is longer than most espeon and the fork occurs closer to the base of her tail. Her pads are a soft pink and smooth to the touch while a symbol, distinct to only herself, lies upon her chest. It is the same red like color of the gem incrusted upon her forehead. It is a circle with a downward spike like shape with an upside down crescent shaped around the orb.

However being agility based fighter, she also has a need for a strong defense which she achieves through the various pieces of armor that have been crafted for her. They were done by a pokemon who does custom sets so no two are alike while each are based for the user’s needs and forme. The face plate (seen on the top left of pic) is pointed in the front and spiked in the back. The front has a small hole in the middle for the gem upon her forehead to neatly fit within. At the base of the ears, the plate curves downward. This piece of armor is silver in color, as the rest of the armor.

The back plate (seen on top right of pic) is placed on the base of her haunches or lower back. The end that has a point inward, to the center of the plate, is the back end. The slot is there for her tail to be placed as well as connect to the base of the tail plate (seen on lower left) where the pointed end fits neatly into the back plate. The back plates spiked side raps around her sides but does not go underneath her body and connect to the other side. The strap on the base tail plate wraps completely around her tail and is made of leather like material.

Her front legs are covered in an almost cast like form of armor (seen on bottom middle of pic) that completely covers her legs, ending just below what would be the arm pit. The bottom of the plate does not cover the bottom of her foot so that she can run easily. The plate is also made of two parts so it bends as she does. To make the armor easier to bend, it is made of a slightly more flexible but less durable silver metalloid. Her back legs are simply covered by a metal band or brace (bottom right of pic) that is placed below the knee. This band is made of the same flexible material as the front leg plates are.

The MG 81Z twin mount machine gun, being mainly used for aircraft purposes, is her main weapon. Mounted upon the back plate of her armor is a depression like formation where the machine gun slides into. The base of the gun has been altered so that the weapon fits neatly into the base of the armor, as well as the armor being altered for this purpose. The barrel of the gun reaches just over her head, so she never has to worry about accidentally shooting herself. The gun is strictly attached to plate and cannot be used in any other way. A handle has been manufactured to the back of the gun as well as the gun being placed on a rotating base so that using her tail; she can turn the gun in an almost 360 degree radius as well as fire the gun using her tail. If the gun were to be separated from the base, it would function on its own but would be difficult.

Personality: Desen, being a scout, reports too many but doesn’t have many to report to her. Because of this she understands respect in the highest degree and would never turn her back or do anything to offend an officer or any troop man above her rank for that matter. Her loyalty is unquestionable as well as her skill. Because of the need to move in silence during missions, she doesn’t talk or interact with many pokmeon but pushes to do so.

Despite her slight outgoing like personality, she hates close contact. Touching tales, fur or anything of the like, mostly anything related to love is completely off limits. She is not comfortable in any of these situations and tries to keep herself on guard to avoid these situations however this has grown to the point that she dislikes hugs as well but will stand them.

She is a rather determined pokemon, never giving up on any task no matter how small. She cares for others and would risk and/or give up her own life to save another’s. As far as trust goes, she is mostly open minded and accepting which makes her a little gullible or easily fooled but you never know if that is just part of her plan. She is rather intelligent, not a genius but smarter than average. Her most favorite things are cold nights and any sort of challenge or puzzle.

Background: Desen’s parents were a Flareon and Espeon who wanted a child and lived in the Koraken Valley. When her egg was laid, it appeared to be like that of a normal eevee’s however the bottom of the egg had the symbol which is placed upon her chest. The symbol sometimes glowed as if it had its own aura. Both of Desen’s parents thought that the egg was rather odd but did not abandon it. Soon enough, Desen hatched. She was a tiny little eevee at the time, with the symbol upon her chest.

Compared to an average eevee, she was born actually rather small but never let that get to her. At the time, another set of eevee evolution parents, two jolteon, were living in Koraken Valley as well. These parents had an egg hatch relatively near the same time as Desen had so instinctively the two little eevee often played. All four parents were proud of the little pokemon but there had been a problem for a few weeks in the Koraken Valley. A group of ruthless and evil pokemon, not determined if infected or not, had moved into the area and were randomly attacking pokemon without cause.

It had happened at one night that this group of pokemon attacked. At the time Desen was only four but very reliable on her own. All four of the parents fought against the attacking pokemon yet only two made it away, the father of Desen and the mother of the other eevee.

Desen’s father was never the same after the tragedy but because of it became rather close and protective of Desen. Leaving the other broken family, the pair traveled across Azmarax, not really sure of where or what they were doing. By the time Desen was six, the two of them had found a new home in Minacen. Facing little problems, the two were happy. Desen’s father had explained to Desen at one point the differences in eevee evolution and she had always set her heart on becoming an espeon.

During years 7 to 11 of age, she focused on becoming stronger so as to fend of intruders upon their land. She knew how her father felt about her mother; therefore she had to become strong enough to be able to defeat the pokemon who had attacked them. She knew it was a hard task and didn’t have much hope on her own but her father soon began to praise her. It was not until she was 14 that her father actually began to train her himself.

Beforehand, he had thought she was too young and not ready to be involved in the war that was brewing. Yet the time soon came and she needed the training as he was growing older. Training to be a scout or assassin, something of that nature, she mostly played simple games with her father. It was mainly to see who could dispatch one another first but it was always a very challenging game that played on the locations of where they lived. Often it involved a hard task because her father would hide himself in an area that she would have to cross a river or some other obstacle to be able to get to him.

After 4 years of training in such a manner, her father was no too old to actually train her. She trained on her own now, never leaving to close to where they lived. Her father had grown weaker and had become ill as time passed and within another year was on his death bed. Desen was crushed at the time that she never thought it would be possible for her to ever evolve into an espeon or make up for the murder of her mother that had haunted her father during her life. Yet her father had not given up on her yet. He knew that she was strong and special, the best child he could have ever wished for. His last statement was simple and sweet, “You are so much like your mother.” Despite Desen’s sadness, she was very proud of her father’s statement and without cause, evolved. She became the espeon she had always wanted to be and her father simply smiled before passing.

With no other purpose to remain where she was now, she set out again, this time to return to Azmarax mainland. She never expected to end up where she has now but none the less she has made it this far and is proud of herself. Trying to keep her memories and past buried deep within her she stands on a low alliance with the Urban pokemon who have befriended her, allowing her to receive her armor and weapon of choice. Beyond this time and date, are uncertain.

Other: Desen only knows how to use small vehicles and nothing more. She prefers to work on foot and does so at every chance. Beyond her technology that she carries, she is not that up to date with the technology currently being produced and prefers to stick to the basic moves she was born with yet uses her weapon in an equal interval.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Aug 30 2010, 06:37 PM

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Aug 30 2010, 06:59 PM
Post #38

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 978

hue

Reserve me a spot. Finishing up my sign up.

--------------------

+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Aug 30 2010, 07:00 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Active Squad

NES, We see you.
+Quote Post

Tokyokit
post Aug 30 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 144

Hg party

Reserve me as that Nightjade Dragonair, please.

--------------------

Team PE2K forever (But good luck GTS+)
+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 08:27 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.