Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
October Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Toonwriter
post Oct 2 2016, 12:30 AM
Post #61

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 160 611

Active Squad

A Jewel Goody Bag? I wonder what it's for? I can't seem to find a way to activate it.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Oct 2 2016, 01:27 AM
Post #62

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Toonwriter @ Oct 2 2016, 01:30 AM) *
A Jewel Goody Bag? I wonder what it's for? I can't seem to find a way to activate it.

That's because, as the opening post in the October thread says, "Prizes will take a few days before being usable." But, unless it just hasn't been added yet, it seems like it is NOT a new Novelty, as I have my Non-Canon Dex complete. I can't recall WHO mentioned it, but someone was pondering the fact that it could me the Diancite. Idaknow.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Oct 2 2016, 08:22 AM
Post #63

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Hmm... I somehow ran myself out of Heart Sweets, and now there are two Dark Ekans eggs in my daycare... Why this.

Also, I want to give a big shoutout to user Emmagurd who got married and turned 27 within the last two days!

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Oct 2 2016, 10:04 AM
Post #64

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

Hello everyone and hello october!
Happy birthday to Pokenomnom with a day late!

one month until pokemon sun and moon yay!

This bag... I have an idea, of a pretty jewel for a pretty diamond pokemon... I hope I'm right!! =D

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Ariento
post Oct 2 2016, 10:12 AM
Post #65

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 245 205

Active Squad

OH MY ARCEUS!

I used my enigma stone, popped a repel, and saw the Palkia I summoned. But I also saw a Lugia someone missed. So I used a second repel so I could get both!

I just cannot believe that luck.

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Oct 2 2016, 10:29 AM
Post #66

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Targaryen @ Oct 1 2016, 12:29 PM) *
Happy to get my Budew for swsh. Is anyone doing special stuff for Halloween? I dont live in an area conducive to giving out candy sad.gif

Halloween isn't really celebrated here...it pretty much only exists on the internet for me haha.

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Oct 1 2016, 08:58 PM) *
Birthdayyyy yay! lol.gif

Happy (belated) birthday! grin.gif

QUOTE(Luneon @ Oct 2 2016, 05:21 AM) *
Other than that I decided to start watching Love Live Sunshine
So far I find it pretty enjoyable

I started watching it when it first started coming out, but I fell behind ^^" Think I still have 4 maybe 5 episodes left, likewise for Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love Love which I started watching at the same time. Need to finish those off before Bungou Stray Dogs (s2) and Yuri on Ice start this week cat.gif

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Oct 2 2016, 06:27 AM) *
Not to mention I got an early start too; power went out for SA on Thursday, so I didn't bother going to school.

I actually thought it was a joke when I first heard that all of SA was without power laughing.gif hard to believe that could happen to en entire state :P
It was pretty stormy here over the weekend, and my town had a power outage for about 7 hours Saturday arvo/evening. It was so weird driving through town and everything being pitch black.

Also no shiny for me this SWSH...first time in a while I haven't completed a SWSH. Though I was a bit on the busy side, so I didn't have as much time to click as I would have liked. Oh well. I'll be looking out for the prize in the prize shop if it becomes available there ^^

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Oct 2 2016, 11:37 AM
Post #67

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

Well, I'm kind of sad I didn't get a shiny this last SWSH :/ In other news, I've decided to try my hand at sewing an Eevee plush for a friend for his birthday (it's in December). I've never really done any sewing before, so this'll be interesting. I do, however, have someone who can help! grin.gif I also am working on breeding him 2 perfect IV Eevee, and I just can't seem to get a Jolly one >:c

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Oct 2 2016, 02:47 PM
Post #68

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

QUOTE(RicFule @ Oct 2 2016, 02:27 AM) *
QUOTE(Toonwriter @ Oct 2 2016, 01:30 AM) *

That's because, as the opening post in the October thread says, "Prizes will take a few days before being usable." But, unless it just hasn't been added yet, it seems like it is NOT a new Novelty, as I have my Non-Canon Dex complete. I can't recall WHO mentioned it, but someone was pondering the fact that it could me the Diancite. Idaknow.

HOLY CRAP. I never even considered that possibility, I just assumed it would be a new novelty. Or since the description of the item mentions blue sparkles on the bag, maybe it has something to do with Carbink (which is partially blue). Maybe the prize is a Carbink halfway transformed into Diancie?

Also, congratulations to Emmagurd! Many happy returns!

Quick PSA: remember to keep a slot open in your party today, because Celebi's coming!

This post has been edited by Snowsky: Oct 2 2016, 02:48 PM

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Ariento
post Oct 2 2016, 02:56 PM
Post #69

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 245 205

Active Squad

I'm not going to be able to get one of the Celebis. My party is full - partially because I started on the exploration for Celebi and didn't realize it was going to be given away. I'm almost done with it, any way - I doubt that it's gonna get much harder than getting a level 100 Honchcrow.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Oct 2 2016, 03:17 PM
Post #70

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I was able to get one, so yay!

I'm also thinking that the prize has to do with Diancie. If not the Diancite, then maybe something else pertaining to it. Speaking of which, I wonder if they'll have those Carbink variations like in the movie Diancie's featured in, as they had different white fluff patterns around them.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Wayward Rosalind
post Oct 2 2016, 03:33 PM
Post #71

An Empire for you.
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 729

Art guys

I actually completely forgot about the distribution so I was oddly confused about why GPX wouldn't let me click things and getting even more confused because I keep exiting out of the notification about it before I could read it. Top marks all around for me today.

I accidently had my party filled so no Celebi for me this time. I'm okay with that since Reshiram is one of the Legends that I'm lowkey sparkle hunting for and the mystery flavors always looks lovely to me.

--------------------

An actual art nerd. @WaywardRosalind- Twitter.

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Oct 2 2016, 03:54 PM
Post #72

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Oct 2 2016, 05:29 PM) *
I started watching it when it first started coming out, but I fell behind ^^" Think I still have 4 maybe 5 episodes left, likewise for Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love Love which I started watching at the same time. Need to finish those off before Bungou Stray Dogs (s2) and Yuri on Ice start this week cat.gif

I have a whole list of stuff I'm watching this season so I'll just shove it in between rides from place to place :P
Not really a spoiler but eh (click to show)

There's a lot more on my list (like 8-10 weekly episode titles or so, that's excluding movies and 1-episode things)
-----------------------------------------

Missed out on today's distribution but that's fine
If I don't get a shiny Budew in the next few days I'll just start the Celebi exploration and do that for a bit

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

eludicatorflame
post Oct 2 2016, 04:02 PM
Post #73

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 576

Active Squad

Decides to go on the exploration for Celebi: gets a Celebi egg from an Event today. pfft okay then my luck is strange. I can name them both after Earthbound characters I like tho so I ain't complaining

--------------------
+Quote Post

BlueFireBlood
post Oct 2 2016, 04:45 PM
Post #74

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 239 670

Active Squad

I got Celebi YES!!! I might still try the exploration to try to possibly get a shiny, however I'll do the beast trio first and then do it if I have some time left.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Queen Diancie
post Oct 2 2016, 05:26 PM
Post #75

Diancie the Princess Pokemon
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 445

Active Squad

Was not expecting a celeb I today! Thanks!

--------------------

Click the trinket card to go to my party.

Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Anders Howe
post Oct 2 2016, 08:26 PM
Post #76

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 245 306

My Roster

Totally missed the Celebi today and gave up on the Eevee shiny hunt, gonna do one once I get more pokemon. Females are rather hard to find honestly :-)

--------------------
+Quote Post

SawkItToMe
post Oct 2 2016, 09:03 PM
Post #77

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 115 955

Active Squad

Skipped the celebi today as I already have one. Really wanting this Reshiram tho!

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Oct 3 2016, 12:21 AM
Post #78

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I probably won't get around to doing any of the special explorations this month as I'm doing the Arceus one at the moment...haven't had much mass clicking time lately so it's taking a while this time 'round :P For the distribution I'm going for the mystery on the 5th, unless the TBA on the 6th ends up being something super cool.

I've been watching the League of Legends worlds this last week. I've watched the tournament the last couple of years, but only started playing LoL myself a couple of days ago xD I'm really enjoying playing it might be a bit addicted. My boyfriend has been playing it for years so it's nice to have him 'coach' me haha. We also have a couple of workmates who play it, so it makes it more fun when we can all LoL together :P

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Oct 3 2016, 01:27 AM
Post #79

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I'll try and do the other special exploration later in the week. I'm trying not to do like last time and waiting until around the last minute to do that second one.

And happy birthday Sam!

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post Oct 3 2016, 08:15 AM
Post #80

doot doot
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 031

R/S/E favorites

QUOTE(eludicatorflame @ Oct 2 2016, 05:02 PM) *
Decides to go on the exploration for Celebi: gets a Celebi egg from an Event today. pfft okay then my luck is strange. I can name them both after Earthbound characters I like tho so I ain't complaining

Booooo you should have gone for reshiram!! noes.gif< naw, naw, congrats to u, buddy. and congrats to everyone else too!!! I'm thinking about going for Celebi after Victini for the event so I decided to pass.

Also I was feeling so awful all day yesterday because I didn't sleep well??? I felt really embarrassed over a miscommunication that happened yesterday morning and even though its long since cleared up, I still feel embarrassed. There's just some people that seem to exhude that intimidating aura even when they say "don't worry its cool" yeah? but I'm good and ready for some productivity today!!

--------------------

|Gpx+ Party|Twitter|Deviantart|Tumblr|
groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:27 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.