Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Seiccan Serroc vs Dr. Adelaide Robinson, Field F-3. Island Arena.
Kamaitachi
post Jun 1 2013, 04:03 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

The Preliminaries and First Round Match between Seiccan Serroc and Dr. Adelaide Robinson

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
colourcodedchaos
post Jun 4 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #2

Mistress of Nothing In Particular!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 178 365

Adelaide Robinson

Adelaide clasped her hands together and raised them up like a boxing champ when she heard those lovely words "Ariados is unable to battle! Doctor Adelaide Robson wins!" Then, while she was busy feeding a potion with her left hand to a distinctly woozy-looking Roxy, she noticed some movement and turned around.

Seican said his piece, and she smiled. Just as expected. "Quite right. It's always respectful to wish the victor well, and it is the role of the victor to be magnanimous." She grasped his hand firmly and shook it. "I'll see you again one day, I'm sure."

"Two and one half badgers please."

"Yes, Roxy, thank you for your input."

"Shneeb," shneebed Roxy, who was beginning to look like she had a concussion.

"So, d'you need a hand in scraping your spider friend off the floor? I'm sure I could get some service drones together and - wait - drones - yes - YES! Maldon's Theorem of Artificial Cardinality! Oh, where did I put my charcoal - ah. Here. In my pocket. Come along, girls, let's find a handy bit of wall!" She belted off, her overawed team in tow, and started scribbling peculiar symbols and patterns on a table in the stadium canteen.

Such is the fate of an exile.

--------------------
I remain,
Yr. Obdt. Svt,
CCC.

Something to give you hope.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:56 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.