Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Show Must Go On, Me, Skid Row, Darkrow, Wishful Jarachi, CaptainMystery
Shruikan the Dar...
post Jul 18 2011, 11:38 AM
Post #1

Keep the faith.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 108 288

Their symbols:

This is a private RP between In The Shadows, Skid Row, Darkrow, Wishful Jarachi and CaptainMystery.

Well, im not sure the plot isnt obvious enough if its about four friends who make a band...differences, showbiz is hard, yadda yadda. XD I guess we make our own plot as we go along cat.gif But I do know that we start out just before they all meet each other! And that this takes place in highschool, so appropriate ages please.

Well, here is the sheet!
CODE
Username:
Name:
Gender/Age:
Appearance:
Personality:
Grade:
History:
Place in band(like drummer, guitarist, et cetera):
Favorite Music Genre:
Other:

Username:In The Shadows (eldunariabrglaedr)
Name:Jerrhy Gryser
Gender/Age:male/16
Appearance:

Personality:nice and caring, but sort of antisocial.
Grade: Junior
History: He has been made fun of for a long time, yet it was all wrong. They called him "geek" but he was never too smart. They called him "dumbarse" but was never stupid. Actually, he is pretty cunning. He is in the Theatre club, so he already knows Taborri. He was first in theatre in the fourth grade, and,nalthough the lessons reallyhelped, he could sing pretty well without them. By grade 6 he was playing major leads, by seventh the star, and has never been anything but a lead or the star since.
Place in band(like drummer, guitarist, et cetera): lead male vocalist. He also plays an acoustic guitar when needed.
Favorite music genre: his favorite is Classic Rock (favorite bands include Bon Jovi, Pat Benetar, Journey, etc.) and pop, but only those like Train and Maroon 5.
Other:

IN THE SHADOWS: Jerrhy Gryser

SKID ROW: Abby Linge

DARKROW:

WISHFUL JARACHI:

CAPTAINMYSTERY: Taborri Felicia

This post has been edited by In the Shadows: Jul 19 2011, 01:24 AM

--------------------
my dragons!! (click to show)

"You can't believe it, you can't conceive it,
and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable;
and I know you hate it, and you can't take it
you never break me 'cause I'm unbreakable."
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Jul 18 2011, 02:47 PM
Post #2

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 116 506

0_o

Username: CaptainMystery
Name: Taborri Felicia
Gender/Age: 16 Female
Appearance: She has short, dirty, blonde hair. Te tips of her hair is dyed white. Her eyes are pitch black. Her tan resembles Spanish heritage, which she has, despite that she has no accent, less speak any Spanish. She is about 5'6 medium height. Her cloths aren't anything extravagant, she normally wears a green T-shirt that goes down too her knees. Her pants are two sizes bigger then she is, so she wears a belt, but that isn't viable. she wears very baggy clothing. She is also seen as a bit muscular, not very but it is noticeable

One her right arm she wears a green glove that matches her T-shirt. she has noticeable large hands, not to big, but they are larger then normal people. she has wrappings around her fingers to show that she has had injury there. She wears sneakers with the left shoe always being untied for some reason, she trips often when she walks, making her look kind of silly in movement. her plain green T-shirt is scruffy and dirty, showing that she doesn't clean her cloths often, her face is also rather dirty, as she is very active in sports and what not

Personality:What she lacks in smarts for regular school subjects, she makes up for in sports and music. She is the best goalie on her school soccer team, blocking more goals then anyone before her. She also is known famously for helping play the piano for school plays, although she does poke fun at the theater kids for there flamboyant behavior, but that is purely out of fun with no real malicious intent behind it. She prefers the quickpaced feel of 50's music. but she also prefers techno.

She is very tomboyish, and not in the bitchy type of way, but in the fun loving active type of way. she often punches alot of her friends to get there attention, often hurting them excruciatingly, but they never want to get mad at her for her ridiculous strength. She is a very outgoing girl who is not afraid to speak her mind, and no matter what the consequence.In short she is a very optimistic happy go lucky girl.

Grade: Sophomore

History: Taborri grew up in a very poor family, well to start with. she always wanted a younger sibling but her mother couldn't give birth to another because of a medical condition. her father left the family when Taborri turned five. It was almost the bottom line for Taborri's family, until the wheel of fate turned on her mother when one day in a large hotel. Taborri's mother, Marisa won the 100 million dollar lottery with the few amounts of her money that she had left. After this Taborri began to live in a huge house far away from her own home in Nevada. The first thing Her mother bought with the money was a grand piano. Taborri was given lessons at first, put it appeared to come naturally to her

Around the age of 11, her mother remarried with another man. at first Taborri thought that the man only loved her mother for the money, but as time progressed that idea seemed to fade. her new dad also brought new brothers, four to be exact. the oldest also goes to Taborri's school, as a very popular senior named Brick. He is very protective of his new step-sister, so no one makes much fun of her at the new high school she gets into. the day she stepped foot into it,a junior girl made fun of her for the way she was dressed so plainly, the girl was then cast out the preps group, due to the social influence Brick has. Taborri joined the Theater club as the head pianist and also joined the soccer team as a goalie, although her school work has been C's throughout her entire life.
Place in band: Keyboardist

This post has been edited by CaptianMystery: Jul 18 2011, 11:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shruikan the Dar...
post Jul 18 2011, 03:03 PM
Post #3

Keep the faith.
Group Icon

Their symbols:

Alright, I'll be waiting for it :]

--------------------

+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Jul 18 2011, 05:11 PM
Post #4

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

Username: Skid Row

Name: Abby Linge

Gender/Age: 15 year old female

Appearance: Abby is known for her eccentric hair color and piercings. Her hair is bright, vivid, and rainbow in color. The rainbow circles around her head, starting with red on the sidebang that swoops across her forehead, and going around until purple on a few strands of hair opposite the sidebang. She has five piercings on her face, which include two lip rings, two nose piercings, and one in the middle of her upperlip. She also has two helix piercings located on her left ear, which are often hidden by her rainbow hair, and a nape piercing. She wears eccentric makeup that are also bright, lively colors that match her hair just to make things.. more colorful.

Abby is about 5''3 in height and won't tell anybody about her weight. She wears shirts that support her favorite bands, such as Daft Punk and The Beatles. But she will also wear shirts that support her favorite color, rainbow, and her favorite thing in the world, zombies. She also likes shirts with gore on them, like a bloody heart or a ribcage.. She wears loose sweatpants because they're light and comfy. She's totally against wearing things that make her feel uncomfortable, such as tight jeans and tanktops that so many other girls wear..

Personality: Abby has a quirky personality. She likes strange things, like I've mention before, and people kind of estrange her because of it. With her obsession with zombies and gore, she's found it kind of hard to fit in. Because of this, she's gained a rather quiet and shy nature, especially around new people. However, when she's with her friends, she's very happy-go-lucky and vociferous. She has a tendency to ramble on and on about zombies, seeing that she wouldn't be able to talk about them anywhere else. She's tried.

She has a fetish for strawberry and banana smoothies. She gets them every Friday night at a local smoothie shop, but she just can't get enough of them. When she's alone, she'll daydream of having one. They're what make her Fridays so fantastic.. Other than the weekend, of course. She hates pickles and cucumbers, the way that they taste and the way that they smell make her cringe. They disgust her to no end..

Grade: Sophmore

History: Abby grew up in a dull, not colorful orphanage. She doesn't really care that she didn't know her parents even when everyone she goes to school with rub it in her face. It disturbs her more that the orphanage was so un-vivid. Everything seemed like a black and white film. Even the toys that she grew up with were color-less. For the longest time, Abby had convinced herself that she was colorblind. Well, when she was inside, anyways. When she was able to play outside with all of the other orphans, she felt like she couldn't breathe. All of the greens of the grass, the pinks and purples of the flowers, and the blue of the sky.. It was so amazing. Abby became so obsessed with color because of the lack of color growing up. She takes any chance that she can to make something beautiful with color, such as a painting, her hair, her makeup..

She learned how to play the bass when she was 10. It was kind of a forced thing, seeing that she had been thrown out into the streets at that age because nobody had adopted her. Then, she preformed on the streets at nights for money. Eventually she was taken by a homeless shelter and is still living there to this day. Though that doesn't stop her from going out and continuing to preform for money. You have to pay for stuff somehow, right?

She was introduced to zombies at the age of 12 and she fell in love with them. She had already love the color red, but the fact that these monsters were bascially covered in crimson made her very excited. She loves the way they felt no emotion or pain at all. They could be missing 2 out of 3 limbs, but they wouldn't be able to tell the difference. It was amazing to her pre-teen brain. This sudden new obsession made her brain to create an alter ego named Zom. Abby portrays Zom as a teenage girl who was caught in a zombie apocolypse and was infected by her best friend, a guy named B. She imagines Zom to have black hair and completely white eyes with blood pouring out of her mouth and running down her chin.

Place in band(like drummer, guitarist, et cetera): Bassist

Other: Abby with occasionally dress up as Zom when she preforms. She has makeup and colored contacts and a black wig designed soley for whenever she decides to be her alter ego.

Interesting character, no?

This post has been edited by Skid Row: Jul 18 2011, 05:18 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shruikan the Dar...
post Jul 18 2011, 07:38 PM
Post #5

Keep the faith.
Group Icon

Their symbols:

walloftext.gif I envy you and your ability to write so much for a single character! XD Very interesting, approved.

*slaps self for not putting this in the form* Just please tell me what type of genre(s) of music she favors.

This post has been edited by In the Shadows: Jul 18 2011, 07:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Jul 18 2011, 10:41 PM
Post #6

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

lol if you think that's long, you should see one of the character profiles for another RP >w>
But she enjoys techno and rock~

--------------------
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Jul 18 2011, 11:20 PM
Post #7

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

0_o

Done cat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shruikan the Dar...
post Jul 19 2011, 01:26 AM
Post #8

Keep the faith.
Group Icon

Their symbols:

Accepted cat.gif i dont have the patience to write that much info on a character, but it can get almost that way if I am able to think of a character a day in advance : D

EDIT: Im making the band on Rockband3! Ill take a screenshot after I finish.

This post has been edited by In the Shadows: Jul 19 2011, 07:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Jul 19 2011, 08:40 PM
Post #9

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

0_o

Huh, where's Jarate's and Darkie's profiles...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shruikan the Dar...
post Jul 19 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #10

Keep the faith.
Group Icon

Their symbols:

idk, they havent been on since I made this...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:37 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.